Windsor Terrace

3.9

3.9

Matthew
Overall everything's fine. If I had to complain, I would say snow removal wasn't the best this year and people parking on the sidewalks regularly can get annoying. No one like hearing cars start and doors slamming while you're trying to sleep. There are visitor spots for a reason!
Jessica
about 2 months ago
Quiet community, clean amenities, townhomes are kept up, maintenance done in a prompt manor. The rental manager Dina is absolutely wonderful and goes above and beyond to make sure my time renting here has been a pleasurable experience. I feel safe with my kiddos living here.
Corey
3 months ago
Been here for 4 years and it’s been so wonderful. Dina makes sure every maintenance call is taken care of. Great neighbors and wonderful community
Alexis
3 months ago
We've lived hear for a few years with out young children and love the quiet community with friendly neighbors and other children. The office is always prompt with any answers to our questions or concerns and the maintenance man always comes in a timely manner with efficiency and kindness. -90
Matthew
5 months ago
No complaints - every encounter with staff has gone as it should, friendly neighbors and community as w ell. Very satisfied with our choice!
Linda
5 months ago
Nice and quiet neighborhood. Most residents I've met are pleasant and the staff are a pleasure to work with. For kids it's nice because there are a decent amount of children in the neighborhood to make friends with.
James
5 months ago
It is quiet. I feel a bit disappointed by the place. The price of the rent is way more than I thought. There are a lot of dogs around which is sort of fun to see.
Corey
7 months ago
Been here four years and I couldn’t be happier. Very nice community. Great pool to swim in during summer. Great weight room. Overall a great place to live.
Cathy
7 months ago
Dina the property manager is awesome. She's very helpful. My only wish is that Jones street would stop raising the rent on their loyal renters. And keep up with the promises of up keeping the decks.. mine is rotting and has mold on it, along with siding is pretty gross in the back
Ashley
7 months ago
Overall, Windsor terrace is a great place to live! The town homes are beautiful and offer lots of storage space. I would say that they could do better with maintenance around the property and getting back to you on personal requests, but otherwise wonderful!