I enjoy living here it is very beautiful. And you do get your money worth living here. My neighbors are very quiet and so friendly. I hope to live here couple more years.

Ok. No events I would be interested in, the amenities are ok. Maintenance service and staff are friendly and efficient. Don’t feel there’s anything that makes the community stand out.

I absolutely love this complex!!! Everyone is so helpful and friendly. It’s been an amazing experience so far and everything is clean and easily accessible!

This experienced has been amazing. I was nervous about moving back to an apartment from renting a house, but this staff has made it worth it. Everyone is very friendly and professional. If we need something they are always willing to help!

I have been extremely happy with the office staff and the maintenance staff. The one improvement that I would like to see is checking for parking stickers. I live across from the pool and there has not been parking since Memorial Day

We have been living here over 5 years. Love the location in town. This has been our first experience with apartment living, and it is so nice to pay everything taken care of. The office staff and Maintenance staff are awesome. They take care of issues very quickly.

It is very clean and neat community to live in LaGrange. Nice location that close to the market and restaurant area from apartment. Also, very quite at night time. So, it wouldn’t hinder your comfort sleep.

Beautiful place to live! Very clean apartments and the area around the apartments are very well maintained. The pool looks very nice and is always clean

I love it here. Love my location, my apt and my neighbors. So glad I made the decision to move here! I would highly recommend & I don't want to leave for a while😁

We have lived here for going on 4 years now and we love every minute. The community is nice and so is the office staff and maintenance staff. So happy we made the move to woodland trails 4 years ago in September.

Hi again, Just wanted to remind you that your invitation to our resident rewards program is still pending.  Stay up to date on everything going on here at Woodland Trail and get rewarded. And remember, it's only for Woodland Trail residents, so don't be surprised if your friends get jealous and start asking how they can move here.

Very quiet clean resident the complex is trash free on the property the staff is very nice an professional the locations is close to all areas of 85

So far everything has been great. Thesurrounding residents are very polite. On my first day here, I was able to speak to a few people who congratulated my wife and I for moving here.

I really do love my new apartment here at Woodland Trail. It is a very peaceful environment and the woodsy setting is ideal for me. The amenities are great as well. It is nice to have an exercise room at my finger tips and not have to travel to the gym. The staff here are always so nice and very helpful - a very important aspect of community living. All of this has made my experience he a good one!

Great home!!! And all the staff is so nice... as soon as I reported a probably they were right on it to fix it .. have been so helpful and made the process easy

I enjoy the community with neighbors that are friendly and a support staff that tries to bring in holiday celebrations, family photo sessions and food parties for the whole family.

The experience was easier than I anticipated. The staff was very kind and attentive. Made me feel welcome. And I love that a lot of other residents have dogs since I have one as well.

I'm from California. The apartment has beautiful amenities. The staff is awesome especially Ms. Katie Bass. She and the Manager (Rebecca) above and beyond too make moving into the place effortless. Thank you.

I love my apartment home. They keep it very clean and it is such a beautiful place to live. Love it here, I have no complaints at all. The management are AWESOME ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Clean, beautiful, manicured surroundings. Courteous and professional managers. Maintenance is the best, prompt and efficient! Communications are timely and relevant.

My husband and I have enjoyed living at woodland trails. The apartments are very nice and spacious. Whenever we need anything, the staff is quick to respond and help us in any way they can.

This apartment is very clean and quiet. My family loves living in here. There are swimming pool and fitness center in complex so it is also very convenient.

I recently moved here from out of state and was renting a house nearby but wasn’t happy. The ladies in the office have been more than kind, and I love my apartment and this place.

Staff was excellent when it came to going the extra mile for myself and my family. We are so excited about being here. Valerie is awesome. We love our apartment.

Great staff. Wonderful community. Very clean, peaceful. Maintenance staff always very attentive and thorough! Only thing I would change is designated parking for each apt. Depending on when you get home, you may or may not have a parking space waiting for you in front of your home.