The office staff is amazing. They go above and beyond to make you happy. Always smiling and friendly. I hope to have an amazing time living here.

Very easy to sign up and earn rewards. You can just put a review in and get points. You might as well use it because you already love there. This allows you to make something back.

Amazing experience! Maintenance is amazing as well. Just overall very impressed with this company and I will be recommending this apartment complex to EVERYONE!

The complex is the newest, and has the best amenities, of any complex in the area. The open floor layout is very nice. The entire staff is friendly and courteous.

I couldn’t be more excited! The transition was so smooth and Katie was amazing!!! She’s made this new experience for me and my son fabulous!

Reply from Woodland Trail

I've lived here before! It's AWESOME great place to live amd i would recommend u to give it a try! Friendly environment ! Office staff always smiling

Reply from Woodland Trail

So far,so good. Have only been here a week and they have addressed all issues promptly. Great area. Neighbors are very good and understanding of us making more noise than normal moving in & going up and down the stairs.

Reply from Woodland Trail

Better than most. Give maintenance group top marks. Repairs made within 24 hours or less. Neighbors are friendly for the most part. Fairly quiet.

Reply from Woodland Trail

The entire complex is amazing. I have great neighbors, and the office management is THE BEST I have ever had. They treat you like best friends. When I had a bank issue with my auto-draft, they called 3 times to make sure everything was ok. Remarkable staff.

Reply from Woodland Trail

Service requests are done in a timely manner and the staff are kind. If there is a concern it is also delt with accordingly and community area are kept very clean.

Reply from Woodland Trail

So far I have been very pleased with the process and apartment. the staff is very professional. This is a great selection for a family. Oh and the pool is a bonus!

Reply from Woodland Trail

Amazing place to live! I couldn't be more pleased with the awesome service, the amenities, and the neighborhood! It really feels like home!!

The apartments are very nice, but if we have a problem we have to call the security officer instead of the office taking care of the problem, The staff very nice with the exception of one. I don't want to have any inter-action with her at all. If we have a problem with something needing to be fixed, they crew is here right away. The community is very quite for the most part.

Very clean, helpful staff and very informative. Only cons about apartment wish it has an pantry and patio rails for outside. But overall it’s a safe and secured place to stay for the price!

Love living at Woodland Trails! The office staff are always friendly and helpful. The maintenance staff are friendly, respectful and gets the job done in a timely manner. Thank you!!!

The only thing that really disappoints me are how the apartments are laid out! I think the buildings should be facing the parking lot especially the doors going in and out!

I love living at Woodlandtrail apartments. The maintenance is prompt and knowledgeable. The office goes out of their way to help out if there is a problem. But the thing I like most is that they are pet friendly.

I love my apartment! Only drawback is that my neighbor above me tends to make a lot of noise at all different hours but when it get unbearable, I just turn my music on and I'm good.

It's a nice community to come home to where you want to relax and enjoy the benefits of a well maintained property, friendly neighbors and a quiet space to call your own.

Love living here! The staff is amazing! They make sure you are taken care of. The people who live here are friendly and are willing to help whenever you need them.

Nice and clean. Has dog park for my dog to walk and play. Beautiful apartment design inside. Safe neighborhood. Beautiful swimming pool and nice gym

The Woodland Trail team are very accommodating and helpful. The landscapers maintain groomed low cut bushes which aid in security and a well kept courtyards for excellent curb appeal. Which are all characteristics tenants search for when looking for a pleasant place to call home.

So far so good except wall and floor are not good enought to protect from neighbor's noise. And i need to buy plumbing chemical for sink of bath tub.

very quiet community. nice residents. friendly staff. issues with the apartment were taken care of in a timely manor. Love the fitness room.

Thanking God for favor with Woodland Trail Apartments staff. Apartment is clean and it feels like home. My family loves it here we are very happy that we chose to live here.