I love the quietness of community and the cleanliness of the property grounds. The staff are always friendly and courteous and kind. I always enjoy coming home.

Reply from Woodland Trail

Very nice and peaceful community with great 21st century detail and a friendly staff! Definitely 1 of the best choices to live in LaGrange, GA!

Reply from Woodland Trail

Everything has been wonderful so far. I can't wait to move in and live in this great community. The staff has been so helpful and they are doing a great job

Reply from Woodland Trail

Woodland Trail apartments offers a quiet neighborhood, nice pool, grilling areas, playground. The dog park needs attention. It would also be nice to have a basketball area or something for older kids too.

Reply from Woodland Trail

Overall, it is a very safe and clean place to live. It would be great if you reviewed your procedure in accepting resident packages. Many residents work during office hours, making it difficult to pick up packages. What about a procedure where you text/email residents letting them know a package has arrived, and, have a procedure in place where residents have the option to have them delivered to their door? Also, a more flexible due date for rent would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps, a late fee after the 10th of the month? Thank you for all you do!

Reply from Woodland Trail

Office staff is very friendly and easy to work with. I just moved into Apartment. The apartment is super clean and everything is working correctly. No complaints. Excited to be here.

Reply from Woodland Trail

We will be moving in a few weeks but are already in love with our new home! Friendly staff, clean environment, the apartments are absolutely gorgeous!

So far we have had an awesome experience. Staff call us by name and maintenance has been prompt and thorough. The only concern I have is that we live across from the pool and people come in from outside and park in our spots and go to the pool. I know they are not residence because I know them from Lagrange

Everyone has been helpful and friendly! The amenities are great and the apartments are spacious with awesome kitchen spaces and comfortable bathrooms.

Great management. Whenever something is wrong it is fixed asap. The pool is great. The fitness center is actually sufficient to get some decent workouts in.

I just love this place! If u ever have an issue they get it resolved quickly and professionally. Love the girls in the office! Won’t live anywhere else while I live in Lagrange..

Amazing living here! The employee's are friendly! It's animal friendly! The amenities are great! Apartments are spacious. Always doing something for the tenets for occasions!

Great place to live. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Hoping for another dog area for our dogs to play in. Very pleased with the complex.

Great experience thus far! Every concern we have is taken care of immediately! Very nice and accommodating staff! Grounds and pool are well taken care of as well.

Great ond warm welcome. Maintenance is second to none. My issue was resolved very rapidly. Clean and quiet community. All of the facilities are well kept with easy access.

The apartment community is well maintained and provides a homey atmosphere. The parking is ample. The staff are friendly and willing to help. This community is a welcomed change for anyone seeking an apartment community!

This is by far the best community in LaGrange. We just moved back after leaving 3 years ago and everything has gotten better! The girls in the office are amazing. Thank you for the warm welcome!

I am very thankful and impressed with the management staff here. Everyone is very friendly and professional. I love my apartment. Thank you woodland trail apartments!!

A nice, quiet place to live. We hear birds singing in the morning, not traffic or highway sounds. Our apartment is very private, making us feel very at home.

Love living here! Everyone is so friendly! I’ve met so many new people! The staff always go over and beyond to assist with everything! Great place for anyone looking for a place to live!

Been here since December 2017 and love it. All the ladies in the office are helpful and extremely nice. So happy to call Woodland Trails our home!

We have lived at Woodland Trail for over a year. We absolutely love it! My husband and I joke that we don't need to go on vacation anymore - we have a salt-water pool that's cleaned every morning with lounge chairs. We have a screened-in porch with tables, chairs, and ceiling fans to enjoy the outside and host family get-togethers. We have a walking trail and a dog park also. My husband and I have time to enjoy these amenities because we aren't dealing with maintenance and yard work all weekend.... we can relax at any time! You should love where you live and for us, there's no place like home!

My family and I have been at Woodland Trails for approx. 6 months. We have been very pleased with the apartment, the staff and the service. Any problems are handled quickly and efficiently. We would recommend this apartment complex to anyone

Woodland Trails management is awesome their maintenance is great the living is very quiet and everyone is so kind. Ive been living here for 7 years and i have been very pleased.