Woodridge Apartments

4.6

4.6

Courtney
I actually love my apartment very quiet, nice neighbors. When putting a working order for maintenance they always get the job done. When I have a issue with the office they always get things done and always call me right away with a problem

Andrea
Well well I must say I love living a Woodridge. Great place very family friendly. Great neighbors, awesome employees that make living here a great place.

Loren
I absolutely love it here. It’s a wonderful place to call home. Very quiet and clean .The ladies in the front office are awesome and the maintenance as well.

Trenice B.
It's been good. Friendly staff & family oriented community. Been here 20 plus yrs & for the most part it has been a quiet safe community. Maintenance is normally fast in answering request

Sandra T.
I been here 8 years and a lot had changed for the good.The crime rate had gone down tremendously. They recently installed cameras They’re doing a excellent job here on property

Javier
This past few months have been excellent, good news from Management regarding our rent, as always fast and efficient service from Maintenance. What we love the most is the friendly treatment we always receive from our community Manager Nancy and Adriana. Love it here! 🥰

Beverly
I have been living here for almost 2 months and I am still not able to use the microwave. It only work for 3 seconds. It is no longer working. I reported it to the office 2 times and no one came and give me a better microwave. The sink in my bathroom need painting. It do not look good. The silver part next to the pipe in the bathtub also need to be painted.

Verified Resident
I like that I'm not constantly bothered by the apartment staff (i.e. needing paperwork) and the residents seem to mind their business. I haven't had to deal with people loitering or loud music, so that's also a plus.

Marixza
Since moving here my experience has been great. We have the best staff working in the office and a amazing maintenance crew. My neighbors are friendly. We love it here 💗

Bob
I give it 5 stars it’s a beautiful property convenient to shopping, restaurants. Doctor offices, you name you name it with in walking distance.