Great community and location! The train is quite loud but it’s cool that it comes by. Building rattled but other than that it’s pretty cool!

My husband and I really enjoy living here. The views are amazing, community is always clean, and residents seem to be respectful and quiet most of the time. It also a very pet friendly community, and having access to so many restaurants, bars, and shops is amazing!

I have yet to move in , but the curb appeal+tour+friendly staff have been top notch. I will definitely be open to providing more feedback once I move in early 2020.

I continue to love living at Yards at Noda. I am treated with respect, the office knows who I am, the property is well kept up and always painted, new plants just looks great. Community events monthly, rules are taken seriously and followed up on, I would recommend this property to anyone wanting to live in the exciting area of NODA. Plus very close to the trains and many restaurants and shops. Love It!

Love it so far! I would definitely recommend to friends and family! The fact that we have a club house and such a resort feel to the pool area is just epic! I am hoping to go to a community event soon, stay awesome!

Responsive management and unique living spaces and community. Can’t beat this location. I have enjoyed living at Yards for the last 2.5 years.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards is in an excellent location with great amenities. It’s easy to settle in here. The commute into the city is made so easy by the light rail.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Living at Yards at NoDa for the past year has been a great experience! I just renewed my lease and have no intention of moving. Summer at the pool was great and I met a lot of wonderful people :)

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

We relocated here from Chicago and we couldn’t be happier! The location is unbeatable. I haven’t needed to use my car in weeks! I walk to the Lynx Blue Line and can be at work in Uptown in less than 15 minutes. The bars, breweries, and restaurants in downtown NODA are so much fun and easily accessible. And this place is the most dog friendly apartment! We plan to extend our lease.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Love the apartments, great staff and an amazing neighborhood!, the pool area is exceptionally nice! It is so much fun that they put on consistent events that are fun and engaging!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The management and maintenance staff are friendly and take care of any concerns quickly. The complex is only a few years old and the age is showing in the hallways. Carpets need to be cleaned and bugs need to be emptied out of the hallway light fixtures. The pool and resident lounge are nice.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I've had a pretty good experience here. There were some hiccups with temps working in the office. (They gave incorrect information, didn't have keys, and didnt have answers.) My move in didn't go as smooth as hoped but in all things are good.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Neighbors have dogs that bark constantly. Apartment are Clean and well maintained. Nice Amenities to use including pool and gym. Based on location lots to do see eat and drink in area.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The overall experience would’ve been much better if the staff had stayed more constant. Every time it felt like the new staff was finally clicking and making good changes, the staff would switch and then things went on hold for awhile.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Good location. I have had some issues in the past in my particular situation taking over someone else's lease. The upkeep is pretty good and the service requests are pretty responsive. The included internet service is not great and it's hard to stream video content quite often.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

So far I've been loving living here. The office staff is great, as are the amenities. My neighbors have been very friendly and my dog has even made a few friends here!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

At first I absolutely loved living here! I had no complaints and everything was perfect. Then they put a new parking rule in place and I had 3 friends towed from my apartment in one weekend. There was also a recent communication issue with management regarding pressure washing on the balcony that resulted in all of my outdoor belongings being ruined strewn across the balcony. Aside from these issues, everything has continued to be fine.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I enjoy living at the Yards. mostly for the proximity to NoDa. Sometimes it can get a little rowdy at the pool on weekends, but the staff does a great job making sure trash is picked up the next day and you can't really fault people for enjoying where they live!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Amazing place to live! Incredible location, awesome amenities and friendly neighbors! Perfect little place for me and my pup. Highly recommend!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I’ve really enjoyed living at Yards. The apartment is perfect for my needs and has a wonderful location. It’s generally pretty quite except for the weekend evenings but it doesn’t bother me. Love it here!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

It's.. Lavish. The club house is quite extravagant. My two favorite things, the coffee machine and pool table. It's great for a little get together. A lot of seating. Big screen TV, arcade games.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Paige in the leasing office has been extremely helpful and kind! Everyone has been so friendly and has gone above and beyond! I'm excited to move in next week!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

i moved from california and this is by far the best complex I have lived in. Service isn’t amazing! Staff is on topic everything. I always recommend

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards at Noda is such a wonderful place to live. The staff is friendly, the community is lively, and the location is perfect. There are so many great places less than a 10 minute walk away and the light rail is so close that the rest of charlotte is very accessible.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards is the best apartment complex I've ever lived at. The location, staff, and nice spaces have made it an enjoyable couple of years living in Noda! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this complex to anyone moving to Charlotte or just moving in general.