Yards at Noda Apartments

Have enjoyed living here for a year and a half and working from home during COVID has really made me appreciate this space and community. Looking forward to having full use of amenities again, but the office staff has done what they can to bring us entertainment during these trying times.
Yards at Noda is in a great location that is walking distance to so many things. The office staff and maintenance team are helpful and responsive.
It's a great place to live! awesome people! very dog friendly! Close to Noda, and pretty quiet and quaint but people know how to have fun. Amenities are up to date too!
Overall it's been a great experience! We're working on our second year living here. The maintenance crew is always super helpful and stays in communication regardless of the issue. There have been a few Property Managers throughout our time living here. Nothing overall bad to say about any of them. My only wish is for the Yards at Noda Team to keep better notes of prior issues or requests that the resident has submitted so every one can be on the same page. The best part - other residents are extremely friendly and I have made a few friends from living here as well! :)
The apartment is of high quality and good value. The front office and maintenance staff are so helpful and friendly. The community members are generally quiet and respectful. The only issue is the loud train during the night at times.
I've been living here for about 2 months and I love it! I live in a corner unit with amazing windows. The leasing and maintenance staff are extremely responsive and helpful. Overall, I'm super happy about my decision to move in here.
I love living here! I just renewed my lease and am going on two years. I’ll be here through at least next April and I’m so happy 😀 I hope to renew again next year!
I love the location. My favorite amenities are the pool, dog Park/doggie washing room, and the coffee machine (when it is working). There is always parking and I love that it is so dog friendly.
I love the neighborhood and location. The security in our complex could be way better. The gate is always broken and I’ve watched people get through the gate easily even when it’s locked.
It’s been good. Wish they would have been flexible reducing rent since amenities can’t be used during pandemic. Close by to everything and fun giveaways