This process has been super easy and everyone is really friendly. I am looking forward to moving in! Matt made the process very easy to complete the application, a fast result of my status and all the perks!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Staff is great, neighbors are nice and the community is super pet-friendly! Like with any multi-resident place, it gets loud on the weekends, but overall love it here.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Love this place! The neighbors are nice, the set up for the dogs ( the dog area and the dog washing station) are great, and I love all of the activities the complex set she up for us!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Beautiful apartment with great view of the city. The staff is prompt with any problems or questions and the building is well maintained. Plus living walking distance from Noda is a huge perk.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I enjoy living here. I had a good experience in my first lease, and have decided to resign. The complex is in a great area. The pool is great. I use the pool table and coffe machine often. The staff is very helpful and courteous. I have only two complaints. My renewal will increase larger than I anticipated according to what I was told while signing my original lease. They said it was due to the light rail and renovations. So the staff did address my concerns weather they could help it or not which I respect. My second complaint is the sound from upstairs neighbors. This is not complaint on the neighbors but to the infrastructure. I can hear footsteps, dogs, music (the bass than the music). As I said I am resigning, so obviously the good out weighs the bad.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Overall good apartment, but cost is too high. It doesn't feel like a luxury space (which is a good thing) in terms of atmosphere, but the apartments themselves are beautiful.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My fiance and I have both enjoyed our time living at yards. We have found the complex to be very reasonably priced with an engaging community and pleasant staff. We would recommend Yards at Noda for any residents, especially those between 25-40.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The community has great amenities, and the leasing office is consistently helpful. I have really enjoyed living here. It’s also in a great location!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I've actually loved living here for the most part. The office is nice, the maintenance people are speedy, and the apartments are wonderful. My ONLY complaint is everytime maintenance fixes water damage in my wall, it always comes back when it rains again. So I'm not sure what's going on there.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

So far, the process of moving to Yards at NoDa has been seemless. All of the folks I have worked with to plan my move and settle all matters that need to be completed have been very friendly and easy to work with. I'm very excited to join.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Very efficient in response time and getting stuff done. Maintenance is always on top and very quick to fix any problems. The staff is very very friendly and helpful

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I love the area and the events and clubhouse/pool. Sometimes, Gates/fobs ...issues. .something could be done about the dirty carpets in hall

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

We have lived at Yards at Noda for 3.5 years now. We absolutely love it! We’ve seen and experienced all of the changes through management and the building of the light rail. The remodeling of the pool area is just beautiful! I enjoy the gym and the fresh cups of coffee. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The experience is great. Everybody working here is awesome and makes it even better to be in the community! A little more stuff in the gym would help though! :)

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I’m pleased with the way the staff has addressed some issues in the Yards At NoDa community. Also, the pool upgrades are great! We’re enjoying it.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Loving my new life at Yards! The quality of the apartment is amazing. It's close to Uptown and the light rail is literally right there! I'm super excited for the year to come!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

All good so far. Loving the place. Easy access to the train to go downtown and to work. People are friendly and kind and the pool is awesome.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Community amenities and pool are amazing. Location is what sold us on the complex. Neighbors are nice and noise is minimal. 10/10 recommend Yards at NoDa.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My girlfriend and I have been living at Yards since September of 2017 and we really couldn't be happier with how things have gone so far. The apartments are super nice, we have had zero problems with neighbors, zero problems with maintenance requests, zero problems with package pickups. It's just been great. The staff there - Kali, Matt, and Jenn, have always been extremely helpful and cordial when we come in to bother them for a package or a question. The staff does a great job of organizing events for the tenants. So far we've had a MNF watch party with food and booze, a meetup at a local restaurant, a trivia night sponsored by a local brewery, and a few others! Apartment events are definitely not something I had listed as important when moving in, but we have really enjoyed going to these, meeting some of the tenants, and hanging with the staff. We haven't had a chance to use the pool area since we came in late last year, but it looks great and is even getting renovations before the summer. The internet/cable - You do have to have Time Warner (we used to have Fios), but it's not that bad! Got all the channels, all the speed we need. No problems here either! The train tracks on either side of the apartment complex are NOT a big deal. Sure, trains come by a couple times a day or couple of days, but its train, not a bomb. It's there and gone in 5 minutes. MINOR inconvenience if you get stuck in or out of the apartment when leaving or entering. Other positives: -Valet Trash is super simple -Giant parking lot -Light rail completion in early 2018 -Free coffee in the clubhouse -Very nice clubhouse and gym -Super dog friendly There's dogs everywhere and naturally a good amount of spots to take your dog out and walk it around. If there is anything that could use improvement, I'd say it's the dog park. I've been to the dog parks in a few other apartments and they are insanely nice. Obviously this is more of a first world problem, so it's not that big of a deal. Overall, we love it here! 5/5, 10/10 would rent again from Yards.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I enjoy living here, the location is awesome. The only reason I cant give it 5 stars is because of gate malfunctions. The front gates have worked about half of the time we've lived here, and our building gate has been down for over a month.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The front desk people are amazing they always answer any questions you have very responsive when it comes to maintenance. Community is clean

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

GREAT SPACE AND GOOD AMENITIES BUT NEIGHBORS, LIKE IN ANY COMPLEX, ARE A MIXED BAG. WHAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE IS THAT STAFF TRIES TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND MAKES IT FEEL MORE LIKE A NEIGHBORHOOD RATHER THAN A NAMELESS BUILDING.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Living at Yards has been great! I love the many amenities they offer, including having the trash pickup and all utilities included in your monthly rent, aside from power. Great atmosphere for people in their 20's and 30's, and fantastic location. Only complaints I have are the constant issues with the gate.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My wife and I really enjoy living at Yards and have already renewed our lease for our second year here. The facilities are always clean, and there are often community events that have free meals and opportunities to meet our neighbors. We have also found that the community is not too rowdy, as we both have very early times to wake up for our jobs, so we go to bed early and get up early.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

We absolutely love living at Yards! The pool and grounds are always kept so neat and beautiful and the apartments are beautiful and spacey as well. The office staff are always so welcoming and kind which always makes me feel right at home! I couldn’t ask for a better apartment!