Yards at Noda Apartments

This process has been super easy and everyone is really friendly. I am looking forward to moving in! Matt made the process very easy to complete the application, a fast result of my status and all the perks!
Staff is great, neighbors are nice and the community is super pet-friendly! Like with any multi-resident place, it gets loud on the weekends, but overall love it here.
Love this place! The neighbors are nice, the set up for the dogs ( the dog area and the dog washing station) are great, and I love all of the activities the complex set she up for us!
Beautiful apartment with great view of the city. The staff is prompt with any problems or questions and the building is well maintained. Plus living walking distance from Noda is a huge perk.
I enjoy living here. I had a good experience in my first lease, and have decided to resign. The complex is in a great area. The pool is great. I use the pool table and coffe machine often. The staff is very helpful and courteous. I have only two complaints. My renewal will increase larger than I anticipated according to what I was told while signing my original lease. They said it was due to the light rail and renovations. So the staff did address my concerns weather they could help it or not which I respect. My second complaint is the sound from upstairs neighbors. This is not complaint on the neighbors but to the infrastructure. I can hear footsteps, dogs, music (the bass than the music). As I said I am resigning, so obviously the good out weighs the bad.
Overall good apartment, but cost is too high. It doesn't feel like a luxury space (which is a good thing) in terms of atmosphere, but the apartments themselves are beautiful.
My fiance and I have both enjoyed our time living at yards. We have found the complex to be very reasonably priced with an engaging community and pleasant staff. We would recommend Yards at Noda for any residents, especially those between 25-40.
The community has great amenities, and the leasing office is consistently helpful. I have really enjoyed living here. It’s also in a great location!
I've actually loved living here for the most part. The office is nice, the maintenance people are speedy, and the apartments are wonderful. My ONLY complaint is everytime maintenance fixes water damage in my wall, it always comes back when it rains again. So I'm not sure what's going on there.
So far, the process of moving to Yards at NoDa has been seemless. All of the folks I have worked with to plan my move and settle all matters that need to be completed have been very friendly and easy to work with. I'm very excited to join.