Yards at Noda Apartments

Great complex for a great price in NODA. We have really enjoyed living at Yards. It is a short walk into the heart of NODA. The office staff is very friendly.
The one thing that stood out that most was the amenities, followed by the management staff & maintenance crew. That community being gated is a huge plus.
Great location. Front office staff is helpful. Apartments are a good size with nice features. Maintenance staff is extremely helpful. Good place to live.
Friendly staff and beautiful place to live! Has made the moving in process super easy and is willing to answer any questions we had prior to moving into in quickly!
Yards at NoDa is absolutely amazing. The facilities and staff are great. I just moved in and am extremely happy with my new place. My apartment is beautiful and so cozy. Thank you guys 😊😊
The apartments have a great layout and elegant fixtures, and the community areas are great! The gym is AWESOME, and the same can be said for the rec room and pool area. The property grounds could use a little more attention at times, but maintenance is always on-top of work order requests - pleasant and quick to get the job done. Also, the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I came her originally for the location/neighborhood, but I absolutely love living here! :)
Truly fantastic, the staff was very attentive and helpful. Def recommend! The pool and game rooms are well kept and clean. It’s in the perfect area with plenty to do.
My experience at Yards the last few months has been solid. It's still been nice working with the office staff and the pool + events over the summer were a really good time. The only thing I'd like to see more of is landscaping around the property. It seemed like for a month or so there was always mulch scattered on the sidewalks or dead flowers or a severely leaning light pole to look at. Most of these things have been addressed, but it will be nice if the upkeep can stay at 100%
We really enjoy living in this community. We’ve been here almost a year and have met some great people and the leasing staff is always helpful and accommodating. Sometimes the gates dont work which is a little frustrating and towards the end of the summer, the pool seemed to get cleaned less frequently. Overall, we love the layout of our apartment and the complex accommodations. The guest suite was very convenient when family came to visit.
I'm loving my apartment at Yards. It's perfect for young professionals because it's so close to uptown and near the light rail. I wish it was easier to get to the light rail, but it didn't completely shy me away from living here. The trains can be loud sometimes, but I kind of enjoy it. NoDa is a great place to live - there is always something going on!