Yards at Noda Apartments

Enjoy the location and amenities here. The pool area is lovely, and things like valet trash and package lockers make life more convenient. Can’t really beat the location for being in the heart of NoDa! Very pet friendly which is nice too.
Love the staff, location and amenities. Would be good if there was newer or More grills. The railroad issue is a little concerning. Also waiting for the path to the lightrail with sister property
Has been pretty great so far! Love the common area and how it’s high tech in terms of package delivery and entering the community. One thing I would suggest is have smart thermostats like nest to save power
i like it hear a lot. great area and lots to do. light rail is so easy to ger to from tbe yards and savez me aot of money on my parking. I like
Yards is the best apartment complex I've ever lived at. The location, staff, and nice spaces have made it an enjoyable couple of years living in Noda! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this complex to anyone moving to Charlotte or just moving in general.
Yards at Noda is such a wonderful place to live. The staff is friendly, the community is lively, and the location is perfect. There are so many great places less than a 10 minute walk away and the light rail is so close that the rest of charlotte is very accessible.
i moved from california and this is by far the best complex I have lived in. Service isn’t amazing! Staff is on topic everything. I always recommend
Paige in the leasing office has been extremely helpful and kind! Everyone has been so friendly and has gone above and beyond! I'm excited to move in next week!
It's.. Lavish. The club house is quite extravagant. My two favorite things, the coffee machine and pool table. It's great for a little get together. A lot of seating. Big screen TV, arcade games.
I’ve really enjoyed living at Yards. The apartment is perfect for my needs and has a wonderful location. It’s generally pretty quite except for the weekend evenings but it doesn’t bother me. Love it here!