I continue to love living at Yards at Noda. I am treated with respect, the office knows who I am, the property is well kept up and always painted, new plants just looks great. Community events monthly, rules are taken seriously and followed up on, I would recommend this property to anyone wanting to live in the exciting area of NODA. Plus very close to the trains and many restaurants and shops. Love It!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I have yet to move in , but the curb appeal+tour+friendly staff have been top notch. I will definitely be open to providing more feedback once I move in early 2020.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My husband and I really enjoy living here. The views are amazing, community is always clean, and residents seem to be respectful and quiet most of the time. It also a very pet friendly community, and having access to so many restaurants, bars, and shops is amazing!

Great community and location! The train is quite loud but it’s cool that it comes by. Building rattled but other than that it’s pretty cool!

Really enjoy living here and the proximity to NoDa. It's lively but not too loud (aside from barking dogs all the time), mostly clean, staff are friendly, and maintenance issues seem to be handled promptly. Biggest complaint is the mandatory cable and valet package as I think those services are overpriced and, more importantly, should be optional.

I love everyone that works here, but corporate needs to invest more money in this property. There are tons of new living facilities surrounding us and advertising to us in our own mailbox. It's a highly competitive market, even in the NoDa area, but different aspects of the property are looking worn down. Especially on the interior of the property buildings, inside the building pathways, and by the amenities like the gym and common areas. The PacMan machine has been broken and cracked since I moved in years ago, but it's still sitting there as false advertising for those touring the property. Chipped paint, exposed irrigation lines everywhere, etc.

We love living here! The neighborhood is awesome, the amenities are great, and the management at Yards have been amazing and super friendly! The apartments themselves are spacious and very modern. We hope to stay here for a while :)

I just moved in and the experience has been great. Alexis has been able to answer all my questions and has been a helpful resource every step of the process.

Love the apartment complex, the amenities are some of the best and the staff is friendly and helpful. The pool is great and the community room is stylish and fun. Thanks Yard @NoDa