Yards at Noda Apartments

We loved the yards when we moved in 2 years ago, but since then it has been on a steady decline. The new management doesn’t seem to care about upkeep as much as the previous. So things get rigged instead of fixed.
The Yards at Noda is a very open development. Not having seen my place before I moved in I had to trust that I was going to be satisfied with my results. Let’s just say, I wasn’t disappointed.
At first I absolutely loved living here! I had no complaints and everything was perfect. Then they put a new parking rule in place and I had 3 friends towed from my apartment in one weekend. There was also a recent communication issue with management regarding pressure washing on the balcony that resulted in all of my outdoor belongings being ruined strewn across the balcony. Aside from these issues, everything has continued to be fine.
My husband and I used to love living at Yards. It has great amenities in a great location. It became more difficult for us to live there when Matt, the previous manager, accepted a new job. The manager they hired to replace him did not seem to keep the community up as well. Security gates were broken, grills didn’t work, and the maintenance team became less responsive to maintenance requests.
I really like the proximity to NODA (my main reason for choosing The Yards), and the amenities of both my individual apartment as well as the complex as a whole. I love my unit and haven't had any issues in the apartment after living here for one month. The office staff have been helpful and friendly. It's a lively place and a bit loud with gates constantly closing on the property and the trains, but that is something you should anticipate prior to moving here. My biggest complaint is the lack of consideration by pet owners; it seems as if almost no one picks up their dog sh*t (even though the complex provides bags and receptacles) and there is also incessant barking for HOURS by some dogs on a daily basis. As a dog owner I'm grateful to have my pet here but I wish the management would better enforce pet policies like bark collars and fining for not cleaning up after pets. There's also a decent amount of trash around the property and the dumpster area is out of control (hoping it's only bad because of the holiday season), which is surprising considering the price point of this complex.
Good location. I have had some issues in the past in my particular situation taking over someone else's lease. The upkeep is pretty good and the service requests are pretty responsive. The included internet service is not great and it's hard to stream video content quite often.
I really loved living here the past 7ish months but have been very disappointed as of late. I have been out of a job since March 25th with no help from unemployment yet. We have done our best to make ends meet but 2/3 of us are out of jobs. With my savings depleting and state mandate closure taking our jobs, at no fault of our own, I would have hoped for help from such a nice apartment complex. Sadly instead there is a $500 discount offered to future residents. We are unable to use any of our amenities (understandably so) but with no hope of prorated rent to help aid us in such a crazy time as this. I own a small business, things are unusually insane I would hope that current residents would be cared about more than future ones. I do not expect charity but I do think that this complex could do much better than what is currently being done. I love it here I just hope for better, I have contacted Greystar stating my concern with them also as this is a reflection of the entire company.
I love the area and the events and clubhouse/pool. Sometimes, Gates/fobs ...issues. .something could be done about the dirty carpets in hall
Love living here! Within walking distance of everything Noda has to offer. I know it's not under their control but the only complaint we have is the construction that still isn't finished next door! It's loud every morning (even weekends) and has been going on since we moved in almost a year ago now.
Close to light rail and in a good location. My criticisms would be that the hallways could be cleaner, as well as more/better resident events. However, my maintenance requests are always filled in a timely manner.