Enjoy the location and amenities here. The pool area is lovely, and things like valet trash and package lockers make life more convenient. Can’t really beat the location for being in the heart of NoDa! Very pet friendly which is nice too.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I’ve been here for about 9 months and I’m definitely going to renew my lease. This apartment complex is awesome! Staff is amazing and now that the pool has opened I’ve made a lot of new friends. Thank you 😊

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My experience has been fair. Plenty of dogs walking around. Staff comes to help quickly. The pool is nice and the NoDa life is great. I love dogs.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I love living here! The location is awesome and i love to go to Noda. I love my apartment and view. The people here are nice. Just a great place to live!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Love the facilities! Great vibe and demographic of people, plenty going on at weekends. Really convenient for the light rail and local NoDa social life

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Great location. 4 stars because the ceilings are too thin, the gates always seem to be under maintenance, and coffee machine breaks a lot. Otherwise great place to live.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I love living here! Everyone is super friendly and you are super close to some really cool places to eat/drink/ In Noda. Also close to the lightrail

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My husband and I really enjoy living at Yards! the walkability to all that NoDa has to offer is amazing, and there are at least 6 breweries within 2 miles! We live on a top floor and have an amazing view of the skyline. I would give 5 stars, but there always seems to be an issue with gates which can get annoying, but it never prohibits our leaving or entering.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Still enjoy living at the Yards at Noda but the adjacent field on the dog park is starting to look like a jungle and tall grass means more nuisance critters like ticks. Other than that, still enjoy living here, just wish the walls were thicker. I hear everything from neighbors, both side to side and above!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Everything has been great so far. Love the clubhouse and amenities. Leasing staff has been great with answering any questions. Really appreciate the lockers for packages.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

the new management has been excellent - definitely a huge improvement! The community is in a great location and the atmosphere is friendly. I very much enjoy living there!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

As always it as been a pleasure living at Yards At NoDa. The location is ideal if you’re lookin for a place within walking distance to food and bars.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My leasing experience with Yards was easy and they were there to help at every step along the way. The amenities available to residents are great.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

So far everyone and everything has been really great people go out of their way to help you. Building and common areas are really fun and cool!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Facilities are nice apartments are large and modern, prices in range - had multiple issues with cable and washer/dryer not working which both took longer than expected to fix. Otherwise everything is good

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Fantastic place to live, great staff along with the Noda experience. Pet friendly area with valet amenities. I highly recommend living here!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I appreciate the gated community and the use of a towing company to help with this. I do find it annoying that we have to ask for extra visitor passes when there is essentially unlimited visitor parking in the unmarked area. Becomes a problem if you host weekly events like game nights or book clubs. Always have to be home from work before the office closes to get passes. The amount of visitor parking was one of the reasons I chose to live here.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Staff is very nice and helpful. The grounds are well maintained and clean. The location cannot be beat! I’m very happy living here and I tell my friends all the tine to move here.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Its very nice love the people the apartment's are awesome im very impressed with , mmmm 140 characters to much i don't know what else to say lol

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I love living at yards. The club house and the gym are wonderful. I also loooove that coffee machine and since I leave for work at 6:30 A.M., a triple espresso is a daily morning habit for me. Thanks guys 😊

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Buildings and common area are clean. Staff is very friendly. Best location in Noda. Cannot waitnto start using the pool and grill in the summer time.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Experience at Yards is still top notch! We've been living here since 2017 and recently re-upped our lease. The staff is great to work with and we've been very pleased with everything.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

We love living here! The staff is very friendly and helpful. The community is very nicely laid out and the amenities are great. I also enjoy the resident events that we do every month, it’s nice to mingle with everyone else that lives in the community.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards at Noda is a great community to live in! We just resigned our lease for another 15 months. The location is perfect, in the heart of noda, and right off the light rail. There are a few things the management team has struggled with due to high turn over. The policies in place for residents are rarely enforced. This is somewhat frustrating, as the policies are there to keep the apartment comfortable and well kept. There have been a few car break ins, and this is partially because our gates to the community are almost always having issues. Aside from this, Yards is a great place to live, and we are extremely happy with our choice of community!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Great Atmosphere! Kind staff and neighbors, nice view of the city , spacious bedrooms, lots of peoples have cute dogs, safe, lime scooters! close to light rail