Yards at Noda Apartments

The overall experience would’ve been much better if the staff had stayed more constant. Every time it felt like the new staff was finally clicking and making good changes, the staff would switch and then things went on hold for awhile.
Good location. I have had some issues in the past in my particular situation taking over someone else's lease. The upkeep is pretty good and the service requests are pretty responsive. The included internet service is not great and it's hard to stream video content quite often.
So far I've been loving living here. The office staff is great, as are the amenities. My neighbors have been very friendly and my dog has even made a few friends here!
At first I absolutely loved living here! I had no complaints and everything was perfect. Then they put a new parking rule in place and I had 3 friends towed from my apartment in one weekend. There was also a recent communication issue with management regarding pressure washing on the balcony that resulted in all of my outdoor belongings being ruined strewn across the balcony. Aside from these issues, everything has continued to be fine.
I enjoy living at the Yards. mostly for the proximity to NoDa. Sometimes it can get a little rowdy at the pool on weekends, but the staff does a great job making sure trash is picked up the next day and you can't really fault people for enjoying where they live!
Amazing place to live! Incredible location, awesome amenities and friendly neighbors! Perfect little place for me and my pup. Highly recommend!
I’ve really enjoyed living at Yards. The apartment is perfect for my needs and has a wonderful location. It’s generally pretty quite except for the weekend evenings but it doesn’t bother me. Love it here!
It's.. Lavish. The club house is quite extravagant. My two favorite things, the coffee machine and pool table. It's great for a little get together. A lot of seating. Big screen TV, arcade games.
Paige in the leasing office has been extremely helpful and kind! Everyone has been so friendly and has gone above and beyond! I'm excited to move in next week!
i moved from california and this is by far the best complex I have lived in. Service isn’t amazing! Staff is on topic everything. I always recommend