Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards at Noda is such a wonderful place to live. The staff is friendly, the community is lively, and the location is perfect. There are so many great places less than a 10 minute walk away and the light rail is so close that the rest of charlotte is very accessible.
Yards is the best apartment complex I've ever lived at. The location, staff, and nice spaces have made it an enjoyable couple of years living in Noda! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this complex to anyone moving to Charlotte or just moving in general.
i like it hear a lot. great area and lots to do. light rail is so easy to ger to from tbe yards and savez me aot of money on my parking. I like
Has been pretty great so far! Love the common area and how it’s high tech in terms of package delivery and entering the community. One thing I would suggest is have smart thermostats like nest to save power
Love the staff, location and amenities. Would be good if there was newer or More grills. The railroad issue is a little concerning. Also waiting for the path to the lightrail with sister property
Enjoy the location and amenities here. The pool area is lovely, and things like valet trash and package lockers make life more convenient. Can’t really beat the location for being in the heart of NoDa! Very pet friendly which is nice too.
I’ve been here for about 9 months and I’m definitely going to renew my lease. This apartment complex is awesome! Staff is amazing and now that the pool has opened I’ve made a lot of new friends. Thank you 😊
My experience has been fair. Plenty of dogs walking around. Staff comes to help quickly. The pool is nice and the NoDa life is great. I love dogs.
I love living here! The location is awesome and i love to go to Noda. I love my apartment and view. The people here are nice. Just a great place to live!
Love the facilities! Great vibe and demographic of people, plenty going on at weekends. Really convenient for the light rail and local NoDa social life