I've actually loved living here for the most part. The office is nice, the maintenance people are speedy, and the apartments are wonderful. My ONLY complaint is everytime maintenance fixes water damage in my wall, it always comes back when it rains again. So I'm not sure what's going on there.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The community has great amenities, and the leasing office is consistently helpful. I have really enjoyed living here. It’s also in a great location!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My fiance and I have both enjoyed our time living at yards. We have found the complex to be very reasonably priced with an engaging community and pleasant staff. We would recommend Yards at Noda for any residents, especially those between 25-40.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Overall good apartment, but cost is too high. It doesn't feel like a luxury space (which is a good thing) in terms of atmosphere, but the apartments themselves are beautiful.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I enjoy living here. I had a good experience in my first lease, and have decided to resign. The complex is in a great area. The pool is great. I use the pool table and coffe machine often. The staff is very helpful and courteous. I have only two complaints. My renewal will increase larger than I anticipated according to what I was told while signing my original lease. They said it was due to the light rail and renovations. So the staff did address my concerns weather they could help it or not which I respect. My second complaint is the sound from upstairs neighbors. This is not complaint on the neighbors but to the infrastructure. I can hear footsteps, dogs, music (the bass than the music). As I said I am resigning, so obviously the good out weighs the bad.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Beautiful apartment with great view of the city. The staff is prompt with any problems or questions and the building is well maintained. Plus living walking distance from Noda is a huge perk.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Love this place! The neighbors are nice, the set up for the dogs ( the dog area and the dog washing station) are great, and I love all of the activities the complex set she up for us!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Staff is great, neighbors are nice and the community is super pet-friendly! Like with any multi-resident place, it gets loud on the weekends, but overall love it here.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

This process has been super easy and everyone is really friendly. I am looking forward to moving in! Matt made the process very easy to complete the application, a fast result of my status and all the perks!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

This small community is great and tucked away but still in the middle of NoDa. Walkable to several bars and great food spots in NoDa and steps away from the Y. The staff are very friendly and host community events fairly often! Great place to live.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Things have been pretty smooth hear so far. I really like the facilities and the people are kind and very accommodating, My dog Frida is loving it and that's the most important thing for me, thus far.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Things I love about this apartment: Welcoming staff. Artsy common area. Spacious living room. Pool and patio/grill. Personal balcony. Big windows.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Close to light rail and in a good location. My criticisms would be that the hallways could be cleaner, as well as more/better resident events. However, my maintenance requests are always filled in a timely manner.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Been living here going on 2yrs. Love that its in NoDa but tucked away from the traffic, less than 10 min drive to uptown, and 10 min walk to closest light rail station, very safe neighborhood, and the staff at the leasing center have been awesome from day one. I've recommended Yards to several friends.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Overall, I really like Yards at Noda. The staff is always super friendly, the apartments have high wnd features, location to restaurants and the now the light rail, etc. my biggest complaint is that I can hear all my neighbors through the walls. Also, being on the second floor, that’s where the brick/siding meet. When it rains, the rain hits this lip on the wall right outside the bedroom window just right and makes the most annoying sound that I bought a container with 500 earplugs just so I can sleep in peace. I would, and have, recommend this complex to a friend. There is definite value in what I pay.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards at Noda community is a great place to live in Charlotte, NC. The leasing agents are nice and the community is quiet and located in a great area.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Overall great apartments. The dog park is nice and clean. The sound system is nice, but need instructions on how to use. There could have more insulation to stop noise transfer.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

We loved the yards when we moved in 2 years ago, but since then it has been on a steady decline. The new management doesn’t seem to care about upkeep as much as the previous. So things get rigged instead of fixed.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My girlfriend and I have been living at Yards since September of 2017 and we really couldn't be happier with how things have gone so far. The apartments are super nice, we have had zero problems with neighbors, zero problems with maintenance requests, zero problems with package pickups. It's just been great. The staff there - Kali, Matt, and Jenn, have always been extremely helpful and cordial when we come in to bother them for a package or a question. The staff does a great job of organizing events for the tenants. So far we've had a MNF watch party with food and booze, a meetup at a local restaurant, a trivia night sponsored by a local brewery, and a few others! Apartment events are definitely not something I had listed as important when moving in, but we have really enjoyed going to these, meeting some of the tenants, and hanging with the staff. We haven't had a chance to use the pool area since we came in late last year, but it looks great and is even getting renovations before the summer. The internet/cable - You do have to have Time Warner (we used to have Fios), but it's not that bad! Got all the channels, all the speed we need. No problems here either! The train tracks on either side of the apartment complex are NOT a big deal. Sure, trains come by a couple times a day or couple of days, but its train, not a bomb. It's there and gone in 5 minutes. MINOR inconvenience if you get stuck in or out of the apartment when leaving or entering. Other positives: -Valet Trash is super simple -Giant parking lot -Light rail completion in early 2018 -Free coffee in the clubhouse -Very nice clubhouse and gym -Super dog friendly There's dogs everywhere and naturally a good amount of spots to take your dog out and walk it around. If there is anything that could use improvement, I'd say it's the dog park. I've been to the dog parks in a few other apartments and they are insanely nice. Obviously this is more of a first world problem, so it's not that big of a deal. Overall, we love it here! 5/5, 10/10 would rent again from Yards.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Absolutely love the Yards at NoDa. I've lived here since they opened, and even moved apartments within the community. My only complaint is the pricing, as a bit on the high side.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Great location, great amenities. Office staff is quick to respond. Didn't put 5 stars because of residents not cleaning up after their pets and dropping things over the sides of the balcony...I live on the first floor and what they drop falls onto my area.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Overall i’ve Had a good experience. There is an effort to do activities And the staff is really nice. My only complaint is that the gates aren’t closed sometimes at night and I wish they would be so it feels more like a gated community.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I really enjoy living at the Yards. The convenience and walkability to all of NoDa is amazing. Our doggies love the dog park and getting to make new friends.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The Yards at Noda is a very open development. Not having seen my place before I moved in I had to trust that I was going to be satisfied with my results. Let’s just say, I wasn’t disappointed.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The staff is very helpful and very friendly. The hallways outside the apartments could be kept a bit cleaner and the gym's upkeep could be improved; however, overall, it's a fabulous place to live. If they would only put LVT or whatever is used for the flooring in the kitchen/living room in the bedroom (instead of carpet), I'd call it perfect! :)