Love living here! Within walking distance of everything Noda has to offer. I know it's not under their control but the only complaint we have is the construction that still isn't finished next door! It's loud every morning (even weekends) and has been going on since we moved in almost a year ago now.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Great community in an awesome neighborhood. Nice units and well maintained. In the event you do require maintenance, requests are fulfilled in a timely manner. Professional staff.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

It is great. The management has been fantastic since the first day and the maintainace guys are awesome. Would be great to have more equipment at the gym.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Overall great community! Staff is very friendly and helpful when we need them. I really like that they continue to engage the community in events!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

We’re about to renew our lease for the third time and wouldn’t want to live anywhere else in NODA. The office staff is extremely nice and we love the neighborhood.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I love that everything is just a short walk away, the clubhouse is a great place to hangout with friends & so far everyone has been friendly

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I have enjoyed living here for several years. Great pet friendly community. Nice, friendly neighbors. The pool is great during the summer. Management staff is always helpful.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

All the staff has been so helpful and patient with the paperwork process. I love the renovations to the grill/pool area and can’t wait to move in.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Since I have lived at yards, I have seen many leading staff changes but it seems like there is now consistency. I enjoy the communal feel that is created.