Yards at Noda Apartments

All good so far. Loving the place. Easy access to the train to go downtown and to work. People are friendly and kind and the pool is awesome.
Loving my new life at Yards! The quality of the apartment is amazing. It's close to Uptown and the light rail is literally right there! I'm super excited for the year to come!
I’m pleased with the way the staff has addressed some issues in the Yards At NoDa community. Also, the pool upgrades are great! We’re enjoying it.
The experience is great. Everybody working here is awesome and makes it even better to be in the community! A little more stuff in the gym would help though! :)
We have lived at Yards at Noda for 3.5 years now. We absolutely love it! We’ve seen and experienced all of the changes through management and the building of the light rail. The remodeling of the pool area is just beautiful! I enjoy the gym and the fresh cups of coffee. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us.
I love the area and the events and clubhouse/pool. Sometimes, Gates/fobs ...issues. .something could be done about the dirty carpets in hall
Very efficient in response time and getting stuff done. Maintenance is always on top and very quick to fix any problems. The staff is very very friendly and helpful
So far, the process of moving to Yards at NoDa has been seemless. All of the folks I have worked with to plan my move and settle all matters that need to be completed have been very friendly and easy to work with. I'm very excited to join.
I've actually loved living here for the most part. The office is nice, the maintenance people are speedy, and the apartments are wonderful. My ONLY complaint is everytime maintenance fixes water damage in my wall, it always comes back when it rains again. So I'm not sure what's going on there.
The community has great amenities, and the leasing office is consistently helpful. I have really enjoyed living here. It’s also in a great location!