YOUnion at Ann Arbor

4.2

4.2

So far the YOUnion has been amazing. I have met so many wonderful people here, which is great considering last year's situation. The staff here is wonderful. They are always doing new events every week. It has been awesome living here
I've had a great experience living here! Staff is very friendly and the building has everything I need. I especially love the free coffee every morning and the 10th floor study space :)
Thank you I have met some very interesting people during my stay. Thank you for this experience. My lease will be up next summer and I love the view
YOUnion is an awesome option after dorms for Sophmores. My roommates and I are good friends with my neighbors and we've met a lot of other residents. The study lounge is nice for late night studying.
Great location, but wouldn't sign a lease here again. Not sure that it's entirely worth the price, though the shared lounge space is really nice.
There's no hospitality like YOUnion's! There is such an amazing community here and the amenities and rooms truly make YOUnion a home away from home :) !
This is my second year living here and I love it. The staff is so friendly and helpful, and the location is great! I am so happy I chose YOUnion!
It was easy and quick to sign up. The website design was a little confusing at times but my friends and I managed to fill everything out rapidly
I love YOUnion and I am so thankful that I am fortunate enough to be staying at this wonderful place. The staff is so supportive and I love getting pleasantly surprised by things like apple cider goodies and donuts. I feel so loved !!
Apartment is nice and there is usually good communication. The view is amazing and the furniture is comfortable. Downsides are the laundry machines are always full and the elevators can take a while.