YOUnion at Ann Arbor

4.3

4.3

Siobhan
Building is clean and updated! Staff is friendly. Packages are easy to pick up. I feel safe in the building as well. Laundry room however is usually busy no matter the time of day and not super clean.
Taylor
I have had a great experience here. The apartment is in a great location, close to campus. I have met my best friends through living here and there’s always treats in the lobby or events in the sky lounge that make living here even better!
Katie
I have not moved in yet, however, within my tour, I was mesmerized by the people, ambiance, and look of YOUnion. I just cannot wait to move in!
Jack
Although I have not started living at Younion yet, I am so excited to be welcomed by this community, and can already feel such an amazing time ahead.
Madison
I love the Younion so much! It is so easy to live here and every interaction I've had with the staff has been so pleasant. I love the location as we are so close to state street. I would totally recommend!
Catherine
I love the community and everything about YOUnion. The amenities are great and the staff is always friendly. Location is awesome as well. The one thing I would like though is more laundry space as there is only one room for the whole apartment complex.
Yasmine
my resident experience has been nothing but pleasant. the staff and residents here are extremely kind, and the amenities are great. Im happy to live here
Caroline
I am very excited to live here! The signing process was great! The apartment looked lovely on the tour and I can’t wait to move in next august!
Verified Resident
i like the opportunities for community building! but i’m not on instagram so i’m not always aware of the events happening. it would be great if there were additional ways to communicate these events to us. we have also had a lot of trouble with amenities over the course of the semester, but when we call maintenance they are always quick and helpful. overall a good experience :)
Whitney
I think YOUnion is one of the better campus apartments available to students. With the price, amenities offered, staff correspondence, quality of the units, and location on campus all in mind, I'm super happy with living here.