YOUnion at Columbia
4 stars615 Reviews

Carrie
I have mixed feelings with living at YOUnion. The location to campus is nice because I can walk basics everywhere. Unfortunately, I haven’t been too pleased with some of the other aspects of the complex.
Gerald
There are ups and downs. Location is great, rooms are great, parking is available. That's sort of where it stops. Things are constantly broken and there's not much security. Maintenance does get in-room things done, eventually, but they get upset if you fix it when it's not done in a timely manner. This year, the people above me are two-stepping it seems like every hour of the day and night and the people below me have parties on the weekend where you would think I had left the TV on in the living room. Last year, the people below me did the same thing. The staff are good about taking noise complaints, but nothing can really be done outside of operating hours so you just have to kinda deal with it. Pray you don't get an outward-facing room as the train is unbearable and even being at the opposite end of the building still sounds like it's coming through the bedroom at night. Nothing will stop the noise so light sleepers beware. Hopefully, things will be better next year!
Reginald
I have had no negative experiences hete st Younion. I really love its's proximity to campus as well as its's amenities. I also reslly appreciate the garaged parking.
Makenna
YOUnion is the best! There’s always different events and giveaways going on. Also, they have 4 amenities so I always have somewhere else to go if I don’t want to stay inside all day. Apartments are very modern, spacious and only 5 mins away from the stadium!
Tanna
Great Location and staff. Apartment has a beautiful pool view with access to common areas and parking garage. Excited to be here and to see how the community comes together for game-day.
Brandon
My experience at YOUnion has been very underwhelming. My drier did not heat up for the first two months of living here before they replaced it. The furniture was tearing up when I moved in, and they assured me they would replace it, but I’ve been here 4 months and they have yet to do it.
Sara
YOUnion really isn’t that bad of a place to stay. the walls are however very thin. and something always seems to be broken. but the apartment is nice and the location is also nice with the fact that there are bus stops right outside for us to use.
Samantha
Younion is within walking distance to campus, which is very nice. The staff are very friendly and helpful. My only complaint would be how crazy people drive in the parking garage. It is hard to see what is coming around the corner.
My experience has been pretty good so far. I am happy and satisfied with my room so far for the most part. There are a few problems like the parking situation and towing but yall dont really do anything to help that so it is what it is. I just want these 2500 points I dont know what else to put here.
Alyssa
YOUnion Columbia is connected, affordable living located just a few blocks from the University of South Carolina campus and just minutes from Williams-Brice Stadium, shops, nightlife and more, YOUnion is the ultimate in student living.