YOUnion at Fayetteville

4.4

1,396 Reviews

Emma
1 day ago
I love living here, it’s nice how close it is to campus, I love having my own parking space, and the layout of my apartment is super nice and convenient

Verified Resident
Great place to live. Great location for a walk to campus and entertainment. It is very student friendly with study areas and computers and printers. The maintenance tends to be quick to answer maintenance requests.

Dave
Overall i have enjoyed living here but can only compare it to living on campus. The biggest plus for me was the walkability to campus and restaurants.

Addison
We have had a lot of problems with mold and humidity levels. They gave us a humidifier and are monitoring it. That is a major problem we have had other than it’s been good.

Ryan
Living here next year location is great and love the amenities! Really excited to move in I had an excellent experience dealing with management everything was super easy

Alissa
The location is good and the layout of the apartments are nice it has decent amenities but I have had some issues living here that have made my experience not the best.

Ava
I’ve really loved living here! The community environment is amazing, I’ve gotten to connect with some pretty great people, and love how close it is to everything.

Hannah
Overall the staff has been very helpful with signing my lease here and really cared about me and my roommates and helping us through all of our questions.

Joseph
Good community and location. Management is good and very nice. Very well kept and the gym and pool is very good. My only complaint is the parking.

Jordyn
I love living at Younion! The location is great, its so close to campus and Dickson street! Everyone who lives here is super nice and the apartment is always keep very clean. Love it here!