YOUnion at Fayetteville

4.4

1,273 Reviews

Emerson
about 7 hours ago
I haven’t moved in yet, but the lease signing and your process has been wonderful! It was very easy and low-stress. I love all of the amenities offered.
Cole
about 19 hours ago
The staff is helpful and puts the residents first. I enjoy the amenities and residential portal. The gym and pool are nice. I like how the complex is close to campus.
Reilly
Maintenance comes to fix everything fast and is very nice about the mold situation in our apartment! however the office doesn’t respond to our emails fast
Noah
My dorm has good people in it but there’s always someone pulling the fire alarm and the amenities just aren’t amazing. Just what you would expect from a first year dorm
Mary
I have enjoyed living here with my friends and have enjoyed the location of the apartment. Some of the staff are not very nice and aren’t very helpful, but overall I have enjoyed my time living here.
Verified Resident
Great place to live. Residents can walk to campus easily. There are also many study locations around the apartment. Only complaint is that people yell across their balconies (across the courtyard and pool area) in the evenings and night.
Alexander
Absolute wonderful place to live. Management is great and the facilities are beautifully kept up. Maintenance requests are always responded too very quickly. I would refer younion to anyone,
Michael
Younion Fayetteville has great rates and a convenient location. Having utilities included in the rent is a big plus and the amenities offered are expansive to say the least.
Sarina
i like the layout and the apartment itself but the staff has been inconsistent. they have now numerous times messed up with my lease. while this is my prime location and building I still don’t see myself staying another year.
Cambrie K.
It is my 3rd year living here. it’s a good place to live. it is a quick walk to campus. it also has good amenities to use. it also has a good gym.