YOUnion at Fayetteville

4.4

1,216 Reviews

4.4

1,216 Reviews

Always so great!! best maintenance ever, always so quick to come fix anything we need. front workers are always so helpful answering questions!
Apartment staff nice but unit was not cleaned prior to move in — feet completely black when walking around and spent over 4 hours cleaning before actually moving in
This has been the most excellent place to live as a U of A student! It is such a great environment with an incredibly reasonable price. Nothing can beat this complex!
Great experience so far! The staff and management couldn’t be kinder people. Only downside is my personal bedroom wasn’t in the best shape upon move in.
This place has been great. I really can’t think of a better location for student living than right behind Dickson street. Maintenance is great and the amenities even better.
The place is great. The staff is super friendly and helpful, but the walls are super thin. You can hear someone walking on the street from the 5th floor.
A great place to live. I love the location and the price. I have lived here for 2 years and cannot complain. All my maintenance requests have been fulfilled.
I’ve absolutely loved living here over the past year. The location of this apartment is already amazing, but on top of all of it my favorite part of living here has been how well kept this place is as a whole. The staff clearly cares about the residents.
I’ve really enjoyed living here. Excellent location, great parking, and clean building! I really like how all the amenities are located near each other in the building. When moving in, my roommates and I asked for a quiet location and we got one! Love it here!
This is my second year living at the Younion and I LOVE my view. The only thing I have to complain about is maintenance being slow to fix stuff. For instance when our air conditioning was out it took 3 days for staff to come fix it when it was 81 degrees in the apartment and it took 6 months to fix a big hole of dry wall in our kitchen.