YOUnion at Tallahassee

4.3

4.3

I love living here I’ve never had any problems S. The maintnece staff are super nice, the location is great, and it’s always clean. The amenities are great too.
I’ve really enjoyed living here, friendly people, helpful staff, rlly nice amenities and super close to campus! The best place to live in tally, especially for freshmen imo
I love living steps away from campus! The staff has been able to answer all my questions I’ve had so far. The maintenance team answered and fixed what I needed in a really good timely fashion!
Maintenance is very responsive to every request and always provides me with answers. The leasing office staff lacks in communicating effectively with residents. They are rarely helpful and most times refer me to another number, absolving themselves of responsibility.
The best part about YOUnion is how close & convenient to campus it is! They have nice amenities, community events, and helpful staff and the building is always clean!
Having a fabulous time living here! Class is so close and convenient to get to and the amenities are great! I love to go get hot chocolate in the lounge with my friends in the evenings. :)
Apartment is a good size, but when I first mover in it wasn’t very clean. Good service and kitchen. Amenities are also nice such as the pool and gym.
Overall the Younion is a nice place to live, the ammenities are enjoyable and everyone at the front desk is extremely nice and helpful. If I had to criticize one thing, however, it would be that I had issues with my key multiple times while living here.
I really like it here! Everyone is very helpful (especially the maintenance staff!!) and respond to any issues very quickly. I feel very safe here! I also like how close I am to campus :)
Starting out, the move-in process was very smooth and nice. The amenities such as the coffee machine, and study room are very reliable. The rooms are clean and big. The location is also very great.