Excellent placer. . Very friendly. Everything clean. It Is a perfect. I like This place. The place Is quiet. I recommend it. Its great.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The experience is good so far. I wish the rent were cheaper though, and that neighbors dogs would stop pooping in our yard. Other than that, its good.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

This is a beautiful apartment complex & the people nice. Our apartment was clean & roach free. It’s the appliances look new & it’s plenty of parking.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

No problems with neighborhood. Neighbors friendly. Apartments could use a remodel as they are old with outdated kitchens/carpet etc. Otherwise you get what you pay for; no major complaints.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I love it, it’s quiet and peaceful, and everyone is very friendly. The people that run it are nice and attentive. Our apartment is coming along very nice, it’s very cozy.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Love living here! Elaine and the rest of the team are awesome! The grounds are always kept clean and maintenance really cares. I will definitely be renewing my lease!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Management very rude and lacks customer service skills. The apartment needs updates, neighbors are loud. Can’t wait until the lease is up so we can move out of here.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

So for it has been very peaceful the staff is amazing very pleasant to talk to and I also love that our packages can be left in the office for pick Up when I’m not home to receive it the property is kept up nicely

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Nice, clean, and quiet, very well kept. Everyone at the front office is very helpful. Plenty of parking. Overall good place to live. Great location.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

My experience living here at Richmond Green has so far been great. Very quiet complex. No issues with office staff everyone is so nice great place to live !

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Very peaceful and safe place. Love that management is so friendly. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to friends and family.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've been a resident here since August of 2016 and the property has only gotten better each year. This is a very quiet and very clean community in the heart of Westchase. The property is well-maintained and the maintenance team takes so much pride in their work. The front office staff is always kind and eager to help us in any way. I look forward to some apartment upgrades in the future, but for now I am quite satisfied.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I really like it here it’s nice and quiet. It’s my second day here but I so far love it. I will came back and let you know in about a month how it has gone. I really like the fact that everyone is so friendly.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I really like the cameras and the grounds are nice but most of all the Office Staff is awesome and very helpful. Thank You All for your hard work.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Been here for 3 to 4 years and have seen many improvements and management has been decent. Good community where children can play and be safe.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Things get done pretty swifty as far as maintenance is concerned. Its a very nice and quite complex . I love my town home. Its bright and spacious .

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great place to live. The office staff is friendly and the property isn’t well maintained. I haven’t had any issues living here. Would definitely recommend this property.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Things have definitely changed since I first moved here a couple of years ago most of them have been for the worse. I still love the location so it will be a decision when my lease is up.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I'm very pleased with the location of the property, the drive distant to my job is less than 10 miles from the apartment. My major disappointment is the noise from the apartment that is directly above my apartment. The vibration of the tenants walking is intense, starting every morning at 5:30am. It feels like someone will fall from above.Very disturbing sound effects.to be dealing with every day of the week.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Community is very clean, quiet! Neighbors are friendly . Ms. Vee and Ms. Evelyn is such seeet ladies. They’re very informative and always have a smile on their faces !

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've just moved in, so I can't give too much of an opinion currently. During my move, Vi was extremely helpful and would always check in on me to help ensure everything with my move was going smoothly. I went to the pool the other day and it was clean and nice to cool down in. The community is really clean and not very loud. Most of the neighbors I've run into speak and are very friendly. It seems really nice so far.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Love how quiet and peaceful the property is. The only issue I’ve had, is my kitchen light. Maintenance has taken care of it every time though. Everything has been great aside from that.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've love here since 2015 and The office staff is great here. The grounds are nice. Its pretty quiet all the time. Its a little more expensive then most apartments in this area tho

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

. Has everything you need though, reasonably clean, great), very nice - office employees nice , not the worst place to stay in - good location, clean, and close to everything

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've been a resident for about 6yrs. Love my apartment and the staff in the office. Everyone is very helpful. Evelyn and V as well as the manager are always helpful.