Very friendly people at the Leasing Office! Love the area around here because of the closeness of grocery stores and doctors offices. Glad I moved here!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great area to live! Office management is courteous and friendly! Pretty quiet neighborhood. Maintenance fixes things in a timely manner. Apartments are quite affordable for the location.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I appreciate this community and the management team, every time I have a issue or concern they take care of it within 24 hours!! I don't have to wait long and they are very efficient. I love living here, I've been here for almost 2 years and I'm glad I chose this community. During Christmas they wrap your gifts for you, during Easter they have something for the kids etc. they always try and do something for every holiday, they make you feel appreciated and make you appreciate them for choosing to live in their community!!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Still smiling while living at Richmond Green. The staff has always been helpful and kind to me. Close to alot of restaurants and shopping locations.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

So far so good. This is the 1st apartment complex that I moved out and moved back in again after living in another 6 apartments. The community is clean and staffs are nice.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

It’s nice and Quiet small community is close to my job that neighbors are nice they have good security and the maintenance is good I recommend to any one.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I love the community is so quiet and clean ,the parking lots is very nice too.the entrance gets is looked all the time and I really like that for the safety.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Everything has been great! We have had a few things that needed attention and maintenance has made it to the apartment ASAP. Any issue that comes up, the office works hard to handle fast.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Very friendly and Quiet, loving my new home. I feel safe and it’s very comfortable for me and my babies. Maintenance is very quick and came within the first 30 minutes of my problem!!!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've lived here 4 years and every year it gets better. The management are amazing! Always nice and friendly. Quickly gets things done. I'm gonna hate to move

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Move in has been smooth and seamless. It has a great atmosphere and the neighborhood feels very safe. Little to no neighbor noise heard inside the apartment. Great experience so far

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Property staff is very welcoming and friendly ! Property is quiet, very clean . Maintenance request are handled in a timely manner . Everything about this property makes you feel at home !

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Safe community, pet & people friendly. Quick response time from the both office and maintenance staff. Come and check it out for yourself!!!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've been here less than a month. However, it was the office staff that made me decide to come here. V is very personable and kind. Maintenance staff seem to be fast and efficient. So far it is a safe feeling and quiet place to live.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I have had a great experience with the office management. However there are maintenance problems I am experiencing with my apartment. The workers have been fast at coming to address the things they can fix.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

This is a very Quiet Community...All service requests are handled in a timely manner...The office staff are very helpful! Other than more parking spaces this apartment complex is great.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I really do love my apartment commercial. It’s really quiet,clean, and the staff is wonderful. The best thing I love about it, is how SAFE it is!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great Property very Family Oriented. Nice Staff goes out of there way to service the Residents. I recommend this property highly!!!!....Any time I have a problem they solve it quickly!!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Nice quiet neighbors and very clean. Management good. Clean property and well maintain grounds. Safe community. Decent facilities i.e. pool and exercise room.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great property awesome staff. I've been here 4 years and we love it never had a security issue always felt safe. Small property so it's not alot of people

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green community is a nice place to live. Alot of friendly faces around here. There have been perks to those who live here such free gift wrapping over the Christmas holiday to free breakfast as we exited the gate. No complaints from me.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Office responds to matience requests fast and it’s very quiet and friendly. The office staff is very nice and very helpful. No problem with parking.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

This is my third year in this place, I really like the quiet, it’s really safe, never had a problem with neighbors or the management, no problem with the parking spaces, it’s alwas clean and if you ever ya e a problem in your unit, the maintenance guys are very efficient.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

A great place to live! It’s a small complex and the most wonderful thing my husband and I is the peaceful living, allowing you to rest and relax after a whole day of work.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

If I could give zero stars, I would. People went inside my apartment without letting me inownor leaving the usually note saying someone was in the apartment. Knocked my bicycles down left my blinds open, went through my stuff, scratched my furniture, and to top it off after telling me my furniture would be fixed since they don’t want to replace it, they have not fix it. Did I mention, this is week three since that happened. To top it off I was told by an employee that if I didn’t pick up my delivered items I ordered online that they would be sent back.