For the most part its pretty good around here. Contacting residents when things are going on regarding break ins and other things going on in the community would help.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great place to live! Very peaceful and quiet I love hearing the birds chirp in the morning.I have been here almost a year and haven't had any problems.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great and quiet place to live. They keep the place clean and maintained. My only complaint is how often the front gate breaks and the parking. Not many parking spots after a certain time. But other than that, I have enjoyed my time living here.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I love this community. For the price they could upgrade the interior appliances, carpet etc, but you can't beat the location. It is convenient to central houston. I have had a weird odor that comes and goes in my bedroom I have reported it twice and no resolve.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

It is a place with easy access to main freeways and shopping, but is a quite and peaceful place to live. Management takes good care of our needs.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green is a very nice community. I have lived here a couple years and they're very professional and take care of any issues that I have had.

Manager so Rude,apartment maintain not good at all,special with Air conditioner, my ac unit is horrible have mold inside and look so disguting,everything in this apartment is old and we pay almost $1000 a month.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I've been here since June 2015 and I have had no issues, the property management are friendly and always willing to help. Maintenance is always quick when an issue is submitted. I just wish there was more parking.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I have been living here for a little over a year now. The property is nice and quiet. Maintenance is super responsive. The only complaints that i have is that the electrical breaker is weak and goes out for any and everything. Also the upgraded units are not different from the traditional units. You practically pay an extra $100 a month for wooden blinds.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Richmond Green is a quaint community in the heart of the thriving West Chase District of Houston. The staff is always helpful and friendly; the maintenance crew is thorough, responsive, and attentive; and the community is safe and welcoming. I love living at Richmond Green!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

My stay has been ok. Everyone stays to themselves and there is not a whole lot of drama. I would feel safer if there was more lighting outdoors at night it can get dark out and it makes me feel unsafe.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I have lived in Richmond Green I believe since 2009. The staff here are really nice. I really appreciate how they look out for and care about their residents.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Quiet place to live. I love the fact that it a a small community. The Staff is friendly. The Grounds are kept clean. The Size apartments are great.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Great! I'm happy to be a part of Richmond Green. Which is why I'll be renewing my lease for another year, making this my 3rd year here. Community is peaceful and the staff are always cheerful.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Good places to stay, good office personnel, repairs are done in a timely fashion, small and quiet, and it's always helps to have security walking around.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Excellent! Staff if friendly and are quick on helping with that we need done around the apartment. Getting work orders in to maintenance. The overall complex is always clean make sure it looks nice at all times.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

I have been here for about 3 years. No complaints. Issues usually get resolved quickly. I do wish month to month rates were not 3 times my current rent.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

It's a good apartment, clean and secured. When I was looking I never really thought I could find an Apartment complex that's not only secured but affordable!

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The place where I'm living have a good lacation, everything is near Walmart Kroger, gym... Etc It is very safe and security 24 hrs It is amazing

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Even though Elaine have a new staff, the level of service haven't changed and her maintenance crew is as good as always, just need to make sure owners pick up their animals' poops. Even though it have improved greatly, there's still a few owner not doing it, and not putting their dogs on a leach.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

Been living in richmond green apts for 2mo now it is very nice over here clean and quit but only one thing i dont like because i am on the 1st floor the floor upstairs makes a lot of noise i think it may have to be repaded

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

So far it has been a good experience and I haven't had any problems. I have renewed with this property twice. They respond in a timely manner.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

The live experience is awesome. But I have a 3 start because I think we need better equipment in the fitness center and some updated fray an be done in the apartments since our rent keeps going up.

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

the leasing of crew are doing good but the manager should improve on her relationship and communication with the tenants. the other personnel are doing wonderfully well

Reply from Richmond Green Apartments

They are always nice. They really fix the repairs. The grounds are always kept up. The gate is always locked. Over all the parking is getting better.