Its nice living here and clean. My answers are answered on time and very helpful. The rooms are decent size and the community is quiet for the most part

It’s alright but apartment was gross when moved in and furniture was horrible dresser wouldn’t even open. Furthermore the maintenance takes forever to complete repair request

It's alright however maintenance related activities takes forever. The community keeps it to themselves and there isn't much noise to complain about.

Really close to where my university and work is, so that’s a big win for me, also the apartments are gated apartments so a big safety for me is that.

It’s cozy and enough to live for the right price. There’s all the things you need and the location is good. If only that construction on 288 would finish tho

My experience at the ridge can be described as a great living environment, I have not experienced issues so far. Just wished it was a little more modern

For the most part the apartment complex is pretty chill. I love the pool, the gym and the office staff is very very helpful. I have had some problems with maintenance but was resolved quickly.

I really enjoy living here and always have great experiences. The location is perfect for all of my needs. I love all of the amenities that this property has to offer. I definitely would recommend to my friends that are looking for a place to live.

I really enjoy living here Bc of how close it is to my work but I don’t like how far it is from the campus especially since this semester the bus take a minimum of 30 min to get to campus

I would say my experience at the ridge isnt the best to be honest. When i first moved in, the last persons items were still in my room, and that should not be acceptable. I was expecting the ridge team to clean the rooms before move in day, but it wasnt.

Sometimes my neighbors from other floors are so noisy. I live in a room next to a stair, so the sound they make, especially who run onto it, make me quite annoyed. Other than that, everything is great. Mantainance team is awesome. If I can, I will recommend it to friend, but will tell them stay away from room next to a stair( although have no chance to pick a room of interest).

You get what you pay for. Good location and I like that there is covered parking. Gates are nice though broken and left open quite a bit. Apartments are decent size.

I like it here, but there are many things that need work. A lot of things are easily broken in this house, and not every room is created equal.

Very tasteful and unique experience. Would recommend for a first time apartment seeker enrolling in one of the local nearby universities/colleges.

I have lived here during my entire grad school program. I really like how it’s close to the Denton campus and has easy access to jump on 35 to go to Dallas. My biggest complaint about living here are how noisy my upstairs neighbors are and that many residents let their dogs poop in my “front yard” and don’t pick it up.

So far it’s been great living here, however our mailbox was broken for a while and it eventually got fixed but it took several work orders. So far so good

Decent apartment, far from campus and the traffic can get bad during the middle of the day. Maintence is slow and we see them doing literally nothing all the time

Dirty, old apartments with maintenance that takes about a semester to arrive and fix things. The entrance and exit gates are broken half of the time and there is a roach infestation in building 11

To be honest this is my first apartment. I am living in a 4x2 with three girls I had never met before. They mostly keep to themselves. When it comes to management I feel like they get back pretty quickly, the main problem I have is with a lack of prorating the first months rent. I essentially had to pay 1000$ in rent within 2 weeks. That was unnecessarily stressful as someone who has no help paying bills. Also the predatory towing is out of control.

Wonderful living space. The pool is always clean but the gym could use more modern equipment. Neighborhood and shopping centers surrounding The complex are very efficient.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Living here has been great, however, there are some downfall. For instance, the walls being so thin and the furniture not being aesthetically pleasing. When getting the apartment things were missing. Overall, it’s great when you have amazing roommates.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I genuinely dont like living here. Its disgusting, poorly designed, tiny, and poorly maintained. There are problems going on that should not even be problems EVER. I would never recommend.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The apartment isn't a bad place to live. The monthly payment is fair. I really enjoy that there is a computer area for students to use. I especially enjoy that there is a washer and dryer in the apartment.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The Ridge’s rates are pretty good. The events the apartment hosts are simple but nice suprises. However, things In the apartment always seems to need fixing and the requests take a while to get done and if someone does come by they still don’t always fix the things.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Lack luster, maintenance is really slow. The apartment itself looks nothing like how the tour apartment did. Wish they were more realistic on how this apartment really is