Ridge at North Texas
3.71 stars2,092 Reviews

2,092 Reviews

2,092 Reviews

Great at receiving packages and storing them and being able to find them in a timely manner. Also appreciate how easy it is to put in a work order and how fast and easy maintenance is able to come out and solve the problem.
I’ve only been here since August and I can honestly say I’d rather be living in my crappy car. The apartments grass is covered in dog poop everywhere, our house flooded and they didn’t fix our floors, work orders are slow to get done, there are literally no lights at night (my roommate twisted her ankle because she couldn’t see)! Honestly it’s worth just spending a 100 more on a nicer apartment!!!
Everyone is doing their best and is amazing! Keep up the hard work and always aim for better! Maintenence is doing the best they can while being understaffed.
It’s great and the customer service is so amazing I always have a pleasant time. They are very attentive and care about the residents. They make everything super easy!
Great I would recommend to others I’ve net awesome friends here and made me feel at home and the workers are great the activities that they have with us are great
Great. The area is fantastic. It’s so awesome being near all the different food places and even right across the street from the golden triangle mall
I have had a great experience while living at The Ridge. I’ve lived here for 3 years and I have not had a problem at all. It’s very rare to find such an amazing apartment complex but I am glad that I found The Ridge.
This place is complete ass, i can't wait to escape this hell hole. I hope to never have to hear or see this place after i graduate. The utility is way to high even though theres only two residents in a unit, stuff gets constantly stolen, and the people working at the front office are useless. Honestly this place is a scam, not even worth the price of $525 a month.
They are at placed in the best location. The staff is friendly and hopeful. They take care of all my housing needs. I wouldn't wanna live any place else.
My resident experience so far has been better than expected. The maintenance would take place rather quickly and would take care of our issues. When calling for questions some of the answers were uncaring and not helpful, but this is not always the case.