I love how close this apartment complex is to the stores. Maintenance is great. The staff members are nice. I like how they create different events throughout the year. I just wish there was a bigger gym.

Very helpful staff and beautiful area. The mall is right across the street along with plenty of food ideas. Strict parking enforcement. Old kitchen appliances, but good pricing to stay here

Overall, The Ridge at North Texas are not terrible apartments - especially for Denton, Texas. The value for money is certainly on par here. I don't appreciate the hidden fees in your lease, or the broken/missing equipment for your amenities. It's sad.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love it here. It is very affordable and friendly. It’s very convenient for everything . The school shuttle bus is amazing! The gym is 24/7 hours which is amazing!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Great amenities, amazing location, and comfortable and friendly community. I love how easy it is to pay rent, get around town, and how comfortable I am in my apartment every day.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

So far everything has been great!! The office staff is so nice and friendly. They help you with whatever you need. I haven’t had any problems so far and I don’t see any problems in the future!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Very friendly environment! I love engaging with people I go to school with and very familiar with! Greatly appreciate the staff and the access to several great opportunities!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I really like this place. It has good staff, a gym for people to workout in, a place for people to relax like play pool or foosball, which is great

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The ridge is great for the price and it comes fully furnished which is awesome. The amenities are nice and overall its a pretty good place to stay for your college days.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The Ridge has been an awesome community to live in filled with friendly and attentive staff. The community is clean and well kept and I love the workout facility!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I have had no problems while living at the ridge. I have been here since 2017 and I have loved everything about it. The staff is so kind and helpful when it is needed. Prices are so easy to work with and they provide a lot as well. I could not have found a better place to live at throughout my college experience.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

For an affordable price, I think the ridge is a great place to live. I haven’t ran into any problems. I highly recommend the ridge as your new home.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Nice place to live and very quiet! Amenities are a little out dated but still manage. Nice area for food and shopping. Far from campus but the bus is on time

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I really enjoy all the extra stuff that is included in the rent. The only complaint is that the appliances in the kitchen are not up to date.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love the ridge because the staff are friendly and they always make you feel welcoming. Such great personalities. When I need something fixed, I’ll put in a maintenance request and they’ll have it done by the next day.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

My resident experience has been really good, though I do have some concerns like the weight room could a lot better & they could add some more dumbbells in there especially ones that match.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The ridge is a great place to live as a student. Nice price, and great location. I love that they have social events at the office to help support students!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

My resident experience this year as in 2019 has been pretty okay. I’m glad they fixed the pavement. I was so excited to see that text. Overall no complaints.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Have loved living at the ridge. Love the location and price. I would definitely recommend it for students attending twu and unt. Extremely close to both!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Love maintenance because when you put in a work order they come in that next morning and get the issue fixed. Something that can be worked on is keeping the trash cans outside clean and not let the trash overflowing with because that looks tacky but other than that love this place

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The Ridge is a cool place to live at, especially for a college student. It’s economical and not too much happens here, from my past few years of living here.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I had a few issues at the beginning that they took a while to fix, but it has been a generally positive renting experience in total. I am renewing for another year.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It’s very convenient living here. The Ridge has a bus shuttle that goes to unt through out the day & it is located where many stores surround it, which makes everyday life easier. It also offers a small gym, a pool, and a club house, so you can de stress. Compared to other apartment complex, the rates here are pretty good as well.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Everyone is always so friendly and ready to answer any question you have for them! I love their consistency in support. I also love the very cute dog park, and volleyball and basketball court in the center of the complex!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Been here for 4 years and its been great. I'm close to both of my jobs, close to school, and all of the shops. So basically it is very convenient.