In general, pretty nice complex. The front desk people are very nice and helpful. Prices are lower than competing student apartments in the area.

I love The Ridge at North Texas. I have been living here for 2 years! They always have lots of community events, free food, and great office staff!

My experience has been wonderful here. This is my very first apartment to live at with friends and I couldn't have made a better choice. The maintenance and front desk staff are really friendly and nice which makes this whole experience even better.

So far it's been a pretty decent place, very adaptable and little to no issues. It's a great place to be especially with it being so affordable.

I like the pool and Game Center. I like the staff and way they send emails for packages. Sometimes the gate doesn't work. Everyone is really nice around my building too.

I like the complex very much. I live by the pool and never hear people yelling or shouting at unreasonable times. The complex is very pet friendly with little trash cans and baggies to pick up poop, so you won't be inconsiderate to others.

The front desk staff has always proved highly reliable and ready to help. The apartment complex in itself is rather calm and orderly, while also having many fun activities to offer its residents.

I love the personal restroom it has and the services it offers, pool, hot tub, fitness room etc. The covered parking is great, since it's a big apartments I save time walking to my car.

My favorite thing about the ridge is that they are so helpful to college students! The complex is very student friendly, and you can't beat the price!

Really great place to live. Great amenities. Wish there were more community events to make it easier to meet people. Also wish my mailbox was not broken

The apartment is pretty fun and friendly. No complaints. I have been enjoying my stay here so far and would definitely recommend this place to friends.

I really enjoy living at the Ridge at North Texas. The apartments are nice and the staff are friendly for the most part. Maintenance has improved since when I first moved in.

Really enjoying my time so far. Nice facilities and nice living space! Stair ways could be a little cleaner but other than that great place to live!!

This is a really nice apartment complex. The staff is really nice and helpful. The community is safe and have good people. Staff is really fast on maintenance works.

Noise level is low and every employee is helpful. The apartments are easy to get to and there's an University of North Texas bus stop nearby.

I lived here a year ago & I moved back here for a reason. Everything is going good and I'm loving it here so far. Apartment looks really good and I love my room.

There were a lot of problems at first but everything was or is being taken care of. The location is great. The apartment suits my needs and is fairly nice. Kitchen could be updated.

The ridge at north Texas is relatively close to campus and more affordable than others. It has standard amenities but needs upgrades. Could put more parking in.

The Apartment is worth what I'm paying for, excited to see what The Ridge has in store for us this year! Be sure to use all the amenities the apartment offers, our pool is the best!

Communication is good between the staff and renters, and everyone is really upbeat and helpful! The facilities available are also really nice!

I like the ridge. The move in process was pretty easy to deal with, maintenance responds to requests pretty quickly, I haven't had trouble with the wifi thats offered. So far no complaints.

I personally think the ridge is working hard everyday to ensure that the residence are having the best experience possible. It's very chill here.

So awesome! I love how simple and easy this is. I have just moved out to this new area and looking for great deals on things since I am a college student!

Everyone seems very friendly around here! The staff is wonderful, and the people are very willing to help out. There seems to be a lot to do, which I'm very excited about!

I really like how this is just a place for students. Being a student myself, I enjoy being around other people that are gonna experience some of the same issues with me. It's very refreshing and exciting to think about all the the possible friends I could make here.