these apartments are good, you get what you pay for and the service isn't bad. The internet is good and the maintainance is usually timely. The roads are a bit bumpy but it's not a bad place to live.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Great living space and exactly what I expect for the price. Not a bad place to live I will spend the rest of my time as a student at this apartment complex.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Great price for everything you get. I love the amenities and the parties the staff puts together. It’s alao nice getting the text that says there’s food at the front office!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Overall it’s just ok, slightly less than average. The apartments need to be cleaned, updated/repaired. Also, the staff could use alot of professional development.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Everyone who works at The Ridge at North Texas, are super helpful. They are understanding and offer solutions. They have really quick maintenance responses.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It has been very good so far. Nice pool, good enough gym equipment, nice computer room haven’t been inside the games room yet, but soon I will.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I have not moved into the Ridge quite yet, but so far the customer service has been pretty helpful. The online application to lease at the Ridge can get a little confusing.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I like it here it's pretty chill, our units dishwasher is broken but other than that every works well. The parking lot is kinda beat up but it's ok , I like all of the ammenities this place has to offer

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

My overall experience has been very pleasant. I appreciate how active the staff is in ensuring resident safety and updating us on information about the apartment, weather, and events.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

You get what you pay guys! It’s great living with people you chose and even if you don’t have roommates, the Ridge can assign you to some. It’s great that they can customize that for you!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I have had a good experience living at the ridge. They have great amenities. They show they truly care for their residents. They provide different fun events.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love living at the ridge of north Texas! The community is great and the staff is also. Some days the office will throw little get together a or treats together for the residents. It truly makes a difference and makes one feel apart of the community.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

My first semester living at the ridge was pretty great. Amenities such as the laundry inside the apartments were much appreciated as well as the sizable living area.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

There is a lack of interest in the residents and more on their rent money. Our appliances constantly break and management doesn’t act unless if we have to threaten to end the lease.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It was a good two years with the ridge. Maintenance was on time a good people. The office had events that made the stay good and the fixed the pool finally. They still need to fix the hot tub.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The people are very friendly. I like the fact that they have a room where people can study. I love that they also have all of the amenities included.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Good place for the price. Love the location. Maintenance is FAST and will do their best to help with anything in that nature. Updating would be nice though.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I would say the community is well maintained, has a lot of amenities and is perfect for a student like me. The place is not too far from my college campus, and it is a very reasonable price considering the living area.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It’s been amazing! I’m looking forward to living here in the fall. The staff has been super helpful regarding any questions I have, super excited!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I actually love the property and location. I love the amenities and amount of places to park. However, there have been a few maintenance issues that haven’t been handled properly. Other than that, the price is right and the location is near so much!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The location is great! There are so many restaurants and stores conveniently close by. The units themselves are also a good size, I particularly enjoy the patio. However, there were several issues with the plumping in the kitchen which became a hassle. Maintenance always came to fix it but the issue would only be momentarily resolved.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It’s a decent place to live being off the loop but it’s far from campus. My roommates and I have had a lot of problems with maintenance and getting them to fix things and the people aren’t very responsive to our issues. It isn’t the nicest place to live but the rent is cheap!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Great place to rent for cheap, and not too bad on the apartments either. Some are a gamble, however. Friendly staff and great amenities. Pool, office, and workout area along with a lounge area.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I like the community here, I don’t have to worry about loud neighbors. The apartment staff is really nice also (that’s good). I haven’t had any real problems so it’s a great place to get started at.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I absolutely love this place. Maintenance issues is always addressed promptly, cheap rent, and they are always giving doing events for the residents! Thank you Ridge at North Texas, for being so awesome to us!