Overall, the ridge is a great value for what you’re paying. The apartments are very homey, but it would be great to see an upgrade in appliances as well as the shower. It would be wonderful as well if the hot tub worked so I didn’t have to drive to other apartment complexes and use theirs, but the ridge is fantastic otherwise

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The apartment is amazing and fairly priced, very spacious. The aminities are well taken care of and there is something for everyone to enjoy.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The apartment community seems to generally be rather friendly for the most part, and the staff seems very polite which is very nice as well.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Love the facilities and my room! The perfect starter apartment after a dorm. It is furnished so nicely, but the WiFi could be a bit faster. The staff is not super responsive to issues.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Is HEB yet to love in, but I here good thins about The Ridge I hope they are all true. The pool seems nice and the volleyball court looks awesome!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Really love the ridge. The price is just right for all of the amenities and the way everything is set up. I've had no problems so far and this will be my 2nd year living here starting next month.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Pretty good mane, I’m really just trying to earn some money because I’m incredibly broke and this is definitely a good way to do so. Thanks for giving me the opportunity!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I really enjoy hanging out by the pool on hotter days and grilling with my roommates. I also enjoy the desk provided which allows me a comfortable and quiet spot to do my homework and study.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The ridge was great place for a college student to live who had minimal personal bills to pay. They were very inexpensive and had reliable public transportation to school for you. Nice apartment set, with wood floors and stand up showers only in the restrooms

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I’ve been living at the ridge for two years now and it has been good. He apartment are close to everything and that has been very helpful. The only thing I would say is they can work a little better on maintenance but other than that it was good living here.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The Ridge itself is just a great place to be living in. The residents are nice and a lot of the facilities, for example the gym and pool, are an added bonus to the great experience I've had at The Ridge.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I really enjoying living at the ridge at north Texas. All the amenities are amazing. I just wish the hot tub was working in the pool area. Other then that it is a great apartment complex.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

They answered the phone quickly and answered all of my questions. It was easy to sign my lease. I was also able to get my requested roommates easily.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

These apartments are nice and quiet. By a good part of town where there are good restaurants and retail stores. Appliances are a bit outdated. But over all good place to live.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love it here. My building is not noisy, near the dog park, near the parking lot, and maintenance is always quick to respond! If I hadn’t graduated already i would have lived here longer

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Pretty good, calm neighborhood. The staff is pretty cool. All I want is maybe more apartment events and things to do and to get involved in there.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I havent moved in yet. But I have a friend who does and the apartments are amazing. Excellent gym and pool. I have a sister who also used to live there and she loved it

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It’s an overall good experience. Maintenance comes quickly after putting a work order in, the staff is hospitable, and it’s has a good welcoming environment.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The price does not reflect the experience at The Ridge at North Texas. Excellent maintenance, excellent staff, and overall excellent experience.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Its very nice living over. The staff are very pleasant. Everything is convenient and not so far from my school and job. I been living here for 3 and half years.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The apartments are average and do need some work but for the most part it is worth the price! You can make the unit your own so it's a better place to live but I won't lie that there have been some problems. Our dishwasher wouldn't work, roommate drama, flooding, etc. But nothing too extreme that I would want to move out!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Good location near to the school. Biggest benefit within the apartment itself are the individual bathrooms that come, not normally given at other apartments.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love the Ridge because of what you get for the price! I think it is a great college apartment with plenty of amenities to support students!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

in The Ridge I had one of the best experience ever.I being living there for about 2 years and im going for my third year. I love living there , love how the poeple are so ice and get along specially in the pool everybody cooks for each other and have so much fun.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

A good first time apartment for a student, all amenities included for the price I paid. The parking is huge and visitor parking is bigger than most places. I wished it was closer to campus though