This has been my most pleasant living experience in any apartment I have ever leased. The amenities are nice, the staff isn’t helpful, and maintenance is very timely.

The dog park was the highlight for me! Right in the center of the complex. Also shoutout to a Justin in the main office, a complete trooper and lifesaver.

The ridge is so cool to live at. It’s all students. Everyone is so friendly. The pool is amazing. Prices are great and everything is super close to you!

The Ridge at North Texas is a great place to call home. It’s reliable, the 4x4 has a great layout and is spacious, and it’s super affordable. If anything, it’s not the closest to campus and the bus isn’t reliable. The landscaping around the complex isn’t very well kept up with either. Need to plant some grass in many places. You get what you pay for, which is fair and expected.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The Battle of Bunker Hill was fought on June 17, 1775, during the Siege of Boston in the early stages of the American Revolutionary War. The battle is named after Bunker Hill in Charlestown, Massachusetts, which was peripherally involved in the battle. It was the original objective of both the colonial and British troops, though the majority of combat took place on the adjacent hill which later became known as Breed's Hill.[5][6] On June 13, 1775, the leaders of the colonial forces besieging Boston learned that the British were planning to send troops out

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I enjoy living at the ridge. It’s a great location in Denton. The pool is super nice! the clubhouse and fitness center is nice, as well. I do wish the volleyball court had a new net!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The ridge is a generally okay place to live. They have a lot of residents so ask a lot of questions and be persistent when you need help - but they are definitely willing to help you out. Your experience varies by your room, rommates and neighbors but that's going to be any apartment. Staff has been friendly and helped me resolve my issues.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

They are seriously the worst. Terrible. They didn’t help me whatsoever. Do not live here. DO NOT LIVE HERE. Worst experience of my life not even exaggerating.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

My experience at the the ridge at north Texas has been enjoyable & there has been nothing to complain about except the high charges for electricity when I’m not there in the summer

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The Ridge at North Texas is an affordable place to live for college students. The staff are polite and understanding. It's near public transportation and shopping centers which makes it easier when you do not have a car. It's a great deal for what you get.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

All of the staff are very helpful. And the other people in the community seem to be very cool as well. I really appreciate the ridge for the opportunity.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

As a resident here for nearly 3 years now the ridge has been excellent for my student living. Ever need has been meet and I would recommend students to live here.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

A get-what-you pay for kind of place. Good deal for the price, but don't expect anything fancy; maintenance can take several months to replace an appliance

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It’s not great, it’s Not awful. You get what you pay for, and this is cheap so it’s just all right. However, the maintenance does get stuff done usually, there are a few occasions where things do not go right. All in all, it’s just an OK place.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Living here at the ridge have been a great experience. Which is one of the many reasons why I renewed my lease here. Even though they are very affordable, there is many great amenities on the property that I enjoy using. I love the diverse with the residents and even the staff here. The great events they have just for the residents is amazing & free! I love it here at the Ridge.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I enjoy staying at the ridge as it provides an affordable place to stay while enrolled in college. The complex also provides numerous amenities and events as well.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I honestly haven’t even moved in yet but I am really looking forward to it I think it will be a better experience than my last apartment at castle rock. My only hope is y’all are good at roommate matching and that I don’t get paired up with someone everyone doesn’t get along with.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

People are nice and community is cute but when you move in the place is nasty And things are stained. The parking spaces have pot holes forming and people drive like its a drag race in there. But otherwise comfy.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It was nice how the day that I moved in, someone wearing a shirt that said “The Ridge” riding around on a golf cart said my mom and I could move my moving truck closer to the building and out of visitor parking without being towed. However, I am dreading the time when the tow trucks do start coming around

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The ridge is by far the bet apartment complex I’ve live at! 10/10 would recommend, if you can get past the parking, it’s honestly amazing!!!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love them ridge because all the staff is very friendly and they’ve hosted many events such as wingstop night or even popsicles And renting games

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Living at The Ridge at North Texas has been a great experience. Good accomadations and amenities. Reasonable price and great location near everything you may need.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

These apartments are very close to everything you need to get too. The rooms are decent, enough to lay your head down but constantly been super hot due to the a/c unit does not circulate in the room I’m currently in

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Can't wait to see my apartment and meet my roommates. However I would have liked to have an apartment experience tour before signing my lease, as I would have loved to have a more realistic look.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

So far it’s been great. The office workers are very welcoming. All of the amenities and prices are GREAT! I would recommend all of my friends to live here.