The ridge is a decent place to live if you’re a college student that’s trying to save money. Maintenance Usually gets thing you time. You get what you pay for.

The Ridge has been a great place for me to stay while going to UNT. The Ridge has friendly staff and host small events throughout the semester.

At first my experience moving in was not the best...however it has gotten much better over time. The staff is friendly. The leasing agent is also friendly and gets things done. The maintenance men are cool (they are kinda slow sometimes but they just have a lot of work orders so it takes them awhile to get around to you. I mean that’s completely understandable I know they are busy! The complex is pretty quiet and I really don’t have any complaints :) besides I wish they had a bigger gym but that’s more of a suggestion haha ;)

I like the Ridge because it is a good price for what it provides. Thank you for making it fully furnished! However, maintenance and work orders do not get accomplished in a timely manner.

Better staff this year, and starting to make improvements on the landscaping which is good, not fully there yet though. Also the hot tub has been broken for 3 years which is disappointing since it's an advertised amenity we pay for but can't use....

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Not a lot of problems with the rooms. Good location. Neighbors good. The area is reasonably clean. Has everything needed for college students.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Wonderful staff came in ready for presentation had snacks wonderful units great price now we can’t forget the amenities they are the best two hot tubs that’s all you need to know

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love living at the ridge because it’s super affordable and I love the apartment that I stay in because it is very spacious. But the pool is what I don’t like because the hot tubs aren’t heated and the pool is always needing some fixing. I would love to enjoy the pool area if everything worked just fine. Other than that I enjoy my stay at the Ridge!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It’s nice for the price but the location is a bit far and maintenance really does not do a good job about responding in a timely manner. I wish this was better because overall I do actually like the apartment and the community

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The place is really great. It is not to far from the school which I attend. They have bus routes that are very precise which is good. Open pools

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Overall, a great place to live! I felt safe; it was plenty of space and loved that I had my own bathroom. I moved in with two other roommates that I knew who were previously living there and had no trouble getting matched to their apartment. We did have problems with our mail getting mixed up and lost; our visitor cars getting towed if it was not done quickly and correctly; and always had issues with our dishwasher (they would come to try to fix it, and we even got a new dishwasher, but it did not really help water collects at the bottom of the dishwasher and smells). Other than that, we enjoyed the apartment and the beautiful nature-filled grounds of the complex.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Here are the most The most significant difference between condo and apartment living is ownership. Most often, those looking at condos are choosing to do so because they want to invest their money into owning property. Condominiums are often one of the best options for building equity in cities and urban areas since single-family homes are more scarce. As opposed to apartments where your rent goes to your landlord, buying and paying off a condo is a form of investing in yourself.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I like the experience at the ridge, but the maintenance takes forever to come through, and lost of amenities were broken when we first moved in.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love the location of the apartment complex. However, when i first moved in, there were a lot of items missing and broken. If it was all there i would give it a higher star rating.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I like my apartment, especially since it it located right next to the basket ball court, & since it’s on the second floor, the only thing I don’t like is how noisy my upstairs neighbors are & how far it is from the bus stop

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Great place to live but the appliances are a little outdated but it’s close to good stores and restaurants. Far from campus but the bus comes by on time to make it

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Decent location with dope people, very much so excited to move in at the end of this summer! With the bus that comes to the ridge too! It’s gonna be nice

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love how they throw events every day or every week, especially when it involves food and new things. They should do a huge kickback for the end of school year.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Not bad for the price, but there is definitely better options in Denton for a slight bit more $$$. I had a lot of issues with maintenance, it was ridiculous. The amount of space inside the apartment was nice and adequate though.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The ridge at north Texas does need some upgrades like flooring and kitchen appliances but it is nice. Love that the pool is big just wish the hot tub worked

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The location isn't optimal, but the apartments are a good deal price-wise. It's a little worn, a little dirty, but it is worth it, especially when you're on a tight budget.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It’s an affordable student living, and the place looks great ! They have an amazing pool thats open 24/7 and their gym is open 24/7 as well! They have access to a printer and computers in case you forgot to print something for class !

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I have visited The Ridge a couple of times because I have a brother that lives there. The staff members are very friendly and I am very excited to live here next semester!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Some money needs to be set aside to remodel at least a few units each year. It will make more people actually want to renew. These places are in terrible condition and look like a horrendous crime scene because of the terrible quality and oldness of them. The carpeting is way too old, the kitchen is falling apart, and the vynel flooring has been there since the beginning of time. They need to be all fully replaced with new tiles. It will be a lot more cleaner and better looking.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I am so happy to be joining this community. The staff really cares about my needs and questions. Best price for students on a budget and includes many other things. Couldn’t have asked for a better place