It is very big apartment complex and lots of work being done to make it better. Lots of fees can be added even if unaware of some of them, kinda.

The apartment complex is quiet and clean. I would recommend The Ridge to anyone looking for affordable, student housing. The apartment complex is near the loop and also very accessible to any part of Denton.

The ridge at north Texas is a fabulous place to live. Great amenities, great people, and great vibes. What more could you ask for? You can’t.

My first year at the ridge has been amazing. Compared to other apartment complexes, the ridge I feel is the one that feels the most homey. No one else can beat their prices.

I love it here. The place is so pretty, everything is so relaxed. The Staff is amazing at keeping up with maintenance, community activities, and the fact that the place is student living and just a 20 minute bus ride from UNT campus is awesome.

Good place to live lots of good stores and places to eat as well. Not too loud. A bit out dated but still good. Maintenance can be a bit slow

I love how the new paint color of the buildings and how the environment is around my building. I like how quick maintenance responds to my apartment’s request.

Its a great place to start out when you're first getting out of the dorms and into your first apartment. I suggest the ridge to most people!

I think the Ridge is great for the price you pay! The office does great events to get you involved, and they make things a little less stressful for students!

The management and staff here are great! The maintenance is very quick sometimes even the same day! Haven't had any major problems with the complex and all of the little issues have been solved in a timely manner.

I've lived at the Ridge a few years now and I have definitely enjoyed my time here. The community is great, the resident events are a cool touch too.

Overall, the apartment complex is clean, quiet, and respects the privacy of its members. The Ridge is a great place for college students who seek an apartment complex close to either UNT or TWU for a modest price.

The ridge is a great place for college student that are on a budget but still want the basic amentities. While everything is not great, the pros outweigh the cons. Nothing really beats what you have to pay.

I love The Ridge! It’s a great home away from home. Sad I won’t be living here next year! The staff is eager to help and kind! They even give away free food at their events! I would recommend The Ridge to any student!

Good community and great staff. Management is really nice and on top of things. For the price it is one of the best places in Denton. I recommed

The ridge is great community for a cheap price with great staff and great amenities. Close to both college campuses in denton plus the bus stops rigt infront of the apts!!

The apartment is close by good restaurants and grocery stores. The maintenance people are slow but do a good job. It’s a quiet place to live too.

I like living here, my building is nice and quiet. No trouble at all. I live across the dog park we have and that makes me happy. Neighbors are nice. Maintenance guys are nice too.

I love living at the Ridge! The price is great and i love the activities that the office puts on to make us feel more connected. Finals week snack packs are a plus too!

The Ridge has its ups and downs but for the price it's a good deal. The rooms are a good size, the amenities are nice/work and the staff is nice! I'd just like more parking and maybe some updated furniture. Other than that, I'm happy here!

Not bad experience for the price. Subletting and pet deposits is very expensive but it is in all complexes. Maintenance could better over all everything is fine

I really enjoy living here. I like how there is a lot of open green space. It's great that there's a bus to take to get to campus and there's a gym too.

Overall I have really enjoyed my time at the Ridge. The staff is friendly and maintenance is usually pretty Quick! Sometimes the noise is loud.

Just signed the lease for Fall 2018 and I'm so excited about moving in! This place looks amazing and its close to the university I will be attending this fall!

This Ridge is a great and affordable place to live. You get more than what you pay for. This is my second year going on and plan to live here for another year.