I give it four stars because the applicances, furniture, vinyl are old and broken or scratched etc and there is a giant pothole by building 8. However all the staff I have interacted with so far have been very helpful and polite. Especially the maintenance staff .

Very cool experience. Would recommend for anyone who's looking for affordable housing near campus. Very convenient and the office workers are great!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The Ridge is affordable and a great place to live. The pool is a nice amenity in the warmer months. The gym being onsite and 24 hours is very convenient.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I appreciate the fact that it comes furnished and the rooms are decent. The room size and closet door mirrors are very much appreciated. My main problem would just be the maintenance, it's just not the most efficient.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I’ve had a few on going maintenance issues but management was been quick to try and fix them and ever offered a portion off my rent to help.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It is a nice place considering the price. I think this is the cheapest price in all of Denton. I have not had much issue with parking or anything crazy, Maintenance usually does a good job at answering requests and the front office staff does a good job as well with having packages ready for pick up.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

For student living it's a really affordable place to live! only downside is that there are continuing problems with maintenance. whether it's timing of issues being resolved, how they are resolved, the overall atheistic of the complex, referring to landscaping, it all could be reviewed and renewed.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The rent is the cheapest in town. Maintenance comes by within a week of a request. The layout of each apartment is reasonable. We have a big porch. All in all I couldn't ask for anything better for this price.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I enjoy living at the Ridge. The amenities are nice and I like that there's a bus to take you to campus. There's also a lot of green space which you don't get often at other complexes.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love the ridge because it’s all about it’s residents before anything, maintenance is pretty fast about getting their notices cleared up. I love it here!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I have lived here for 2 years. I like it. Just wish other residents would actually walk their dogs to dog park, or pick up after them. The rates are good and amenities included.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It’s been a great experience so far. Nothing is messed up and my roommates are very neat and clean. I am pleased to stay at the ridge. It’s a great community😌

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Overall a good experience, you get what you pay for. The apartments come fully furnished which is nice, although a lot of the furniture is worn and some of the appliances ahow signs of wear from previous residents who did not care for them.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

overall, the community is nice. i like the location. the price is pretty good in comparison to other student housing. i like how they try to get everyone involved through little parties and events.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Great place to live. It’s quiet. Appliances are outdated. Also in a good part of town near stores and good restaurant all in a small drive away.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

For a first generation college student living in her first apartment is pretty cool. I don’t rewllt have any complaints besides slow maintenance. I had sent a maintenance order and no one came yet.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

My experience living here at the ridge has been amazing!! There is a great community here and it is very peaceful. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody looking for a place to stay.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Staff is very friendly and are always available to answer any questions. The other residents are also some of the best people around, and everyone could relate to each other and it’s easy to find new friends.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The process of getting moved in is very easy. They make sure they email you to keep you up to date with things. I feel safe when walking at night because they have improved the lighting on the complex.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I’ve lived here twice and for this second time, this will be my 2nd year and everything is cool. It’s quiet and lowkey over here which is good

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Worth its price! It is not the best but definitely not the worst. You get what you paid for & nothing beats the Ridge's price value if you compare it to the others.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Great value for cheap price. Bus is convenient as a student to get to campus and back. Pool is nice. Fixing issue where mud covers sidewalk after it rains would be nice.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I enjoy living at The Ridge in Denton because of the atmosphere around. It’s a nice place to live and id recommend to my friends. It’s perfect for student living.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love these apartments they are right across from the mall have plenty of food places down the same street and not too far from UNT they´re great

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I enjoy living at the ridge! For the price of the rent I believe that it very worth it. I’ve lived here for almost two years now and I haven’t had any major issue and maintance does very well in coming to fix the minor issues.