Ridge at North Texas
3.73 stars1,923 Reviews

1,923 Reviews

1,923 Reviews

It's great with lots of community events! the apartment we're staying at is so nice and also affordable for all us college students! I also really like the location with lots of other useful places nearby.
Same review per usual . Nothing new around these parts . Same management . You get what you pay for . Nothing less nothing more , hdhdh dhdbh
Very good for its price, you get what you pay for. Right next to a bus stop, campus is easily accessible. Location is great - fast food, grocery stores, and the mall.
Nice spot, the amenities are pretty decent. Older units, but seemingly well taken care of, tenants are all mostly friendly. Nice location, close to campus shuttle
Each apartment has its own set of issues. In mine, its big roaches, a running toilet and the cable deciding to not load. Also, the admin and staff allow covid19 spreading parties at the pool, volleyball area and basketball area regularly. Moreover, the staff and admin don’t have lights outside. It is very dark around the property at night. Anyone could come inside and I have seen unaccompanied nonresidents inside the property at night.
The tour was great, got very useful information from the staff. For being my first apartment i love how it is very cheap and affordable. I already have roommates and I can’t wait to have my first apartment experience with them in the fall.
Very noisy. You get what you pay for so you can't expect much. The is carpet everywhere in the apartment. Lots on mold build up in the washer and dryer area.
I just recently signed my lease to this apartment. The staff was so nice to my friend and I. They helped us through the whole process and was keen to listen to what we were interested in. The apartment looks really nice.
For the 2 years I lived here I would say the best part was being close to my friends and having my first apartment experience here. Over all I am glad I lived here because it was so cheap, but you certainly get what you pay for. Many problems needing maintenance occurred within my apartments and in my friends' apartments. Many were easy fixes but some were big and they didn't always get properly fixed. The staff were very nice, welcoming, and helpful so I appreciated that.
I am extremely excited to live at the Ridge this coming fall. I have only heard positive things and done a lot of research to make sure the Ridge is the right place for me. I can’t wait.