I like living here , because it is very affordable, I get many of the amenities other apartments offer but all for a cheaper price. I really like my apartment and how my floor plan is set up. My apartment is furnished, we get a utility cap and I have a washer

The ridge is conveniently located in Denton. There are good things about the ridge like the price but also a few small setbacks as well. So far I've enjoyed my stay her.

I love living here because the rent is affordable, which is right in my range. The set up of my apartment is to my liking as well and its not too big of a community where walking to the office from my apartment takes forever.

The Ridge offers reasonable rates, but maintenance takes a very long time to respond and the requested maintenance rarely ever stays fixed. Also, roommate matching could be better.

Very cheap and nice atmosphere the apartment does what it needs to as a first apartment! Unfortunately my disposal has been broken since I moved in and maintenance is slow. The carpet in my Apartment was really dirty and stained but have seen some really clean apartments. It really just comes down to the luck of the draw .

Good place for living during college, good prices especially when in college. They are fast to come and fix things when broken. It's college students only so that's nice.

It's an a affordable place to live for a college student. I love that all the amenities are included into the price of rent. Especially the cable and HBO.

Ever since my maintenance requests were fulfilled and the treadmills were up and running, living here has been very enjoyable and I love the location.

I love the community areas. The pool is gorgeous and a great place to meet people! Having free tanning right on the property is also a plus. Another great thing about the Ridge is the washer and dryer in each apartment.

great, it was easy following the links and getting the hang of how this works. Hopefully i can win all of the great prizes available on here!

I have contacted the complex numerous times to get things fixed but still haven't. It's been weeks. You guys need better lead time. Everyone is important!

I love all of the extra things provided. Such as breakfast occasionally, weenie Wednesday, Halloween balcony competition, and television give away!

Because its cheap. I feel even though you guys fail to fix things in a fast manner. You seem to know how to run the apartment in a professional manner.

The apartment itself is ok, but maintenance is awful. The maintenance has yet to come fix the things that were broken from the first day we moved in and we have lived here for 3 months. Also the front office staff does not know all the information they are supposed to know and we have received wrong information from them multiple times. This lack of correct information has cost my roommates and I a lot of money. After this year I will not be renewing my lease.

It is inexpensive and close to Texas Woman's University. It is close to everything. Walmart, Target, Dollar Store, and restaurants. I love my covered parking too. It's very close to my apartment. It only takes a second to get to my apartment.

awesome place to live. cheap rent, cable included, electric cap, new gym equipment, .......................................................

I work and live at The Ridge and love it!! I enjoy all of the additional things that The Ridge has to offer to satisfy their residents. I also enjoy the staff that I work with.

The location is extremely convenient. There's so much to do so close the the apartments. It's also great that there's a bus stop right outside the gate. Very convenient.

I do like how I'm close to the pool, workout center and my mailbox! I also like my covered parking spot that guarantees me a spot close to my apt

The staff at The Ridge at North Texas are friendly and understanding. I love the pool and that there is a computer room for the residents. Also, a lot of parking.

Most of the staff is really nice and helpful. The monthly rate is by far more affordable for college students. When I was looking for an apartment, I visited ALL of the student living apartments and The Ridge beat all of the other prices.

Can't beat the price, but maintenance is non-existent. There is a cool swimming pool and hot tub. There is a volleyball court that no one uses since the sand is more like dirt. To learn more come visit the ridge.

At first it started off where I didn't like living here, but now I actually like it! The staff does what they can to get you into contact with someone that can help you. Sometimes it is not always the fastest, but it eventually will get done.

I only like living here for the price. My apartment is okay. I just wish all the stuff in I could get fixe so that me and my roommates could have a great livin experience.