Ridge at North Texas
3.73 stars2,002 Reviews

2,002 Reviews

2,002 Reviews

I like living here , because it is very affordable, I get many of the amenities other apartments offer but all for a cheaper price. I really like my apartment and how my floor plan is set up. My apartment is furnished, we get a utility cap and I have a washer
The ridge is conveniently located in Denton. There are good things about the ridge like the price but also a few small setbacks as well. So far I've enjoyed my stay her.
I love living here because the rent is affordable, which is right in my range. The set up of my apartment is to my liking as well and its not too big of a community where walking to the office from my apartment takes forever.
The Ridge offers reasonable rates, but maintenance takes a very long time to respond and the requested maintenance rarely ever stays fixed. Also, roommate matching could be better.
Very cheap and nice atmosphere the apartment does what it needs to as a first apartment! Unfortunately my disposal has been broken since I moved in and maintenance is slow. The carpet in my Apartment was really dirty and stained but have seen some really clean apartments. It really just comes down to the luck of the draw .
Good place for living during college, good prices especially when in college. They are fast to come and fix things when broken. It's college students only so that's nice.
It's an a affordable place to live for a college student. I love that all the amenities are included into the price of rent. Especially the cable and HBO.
Ever since my maintenance requests were fulfilled and the treadmills were up and running, living here has been very enjoyable and I love the location.
I love the community areas. The pool is gorgeous and a great place to meet people! Having free tanning right on the property is also a plus. Another great thing about the Ridge is the washer and dryer in each apartment.
great, it was easy following the links and getting the hang of how this works. Hopefully i can win all of the great prizes available on here!