Well I did really like the apartments but the process of moving out has been an absolute nightmare. I said I wanted to have someone take over my leave but needed notice and they told me on a Friday to be out by Monday. With Boone in the office to be able to respond to me. It has completely ruined my weekend and to make it worse, I have a lot going on and no time to deal with this. The stress they cause may cost me the focus needed to pass my final licensing exam I was supposed to be focusing on.

The rooms were terrible it was clearly not ready for a new resident. The workers have not been able to fix anything . Worst apartment ever!!

I dont. I only live here because of dirt cheap price. I couldnt/havent found anywhere else cheaper than The Ridge. I have to pay for myself so that's why I live here.

Water is shut down without notice . Or if they do give us a notice they shut it down for an entire day instead of 5 hours like they had promised . They expect us to not go to the restroom for an entire day. I could go on and on about how terrible management is but I’d waste my time because at the end of the day they don’t care .

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

They need to put money aside and remodel these awful apartments... Very dirty, very low quality, looks nothing like the model apartment at all.

Terrible. I would give 0 stars if I could. My rent has been overcharged by $60 for the first two payments, we had to pay full rent for a WEEK of living here (immoral and illegal) , and our dishwasher has been broken for a month now even though we put in a maintenance request awhile ago.

Slow service and when you do get service they're rude and don't have answers! I pay monthly overages when I never use anything more than an occasional lamp. It's ridiculous.

Poor front desk service, bad location, little to no visitor parking, awful maintenance response, average pricing, etc. I regret leasing here!!!

They are seriously the worst. Terrible. They didn’t help me whatsoever. Do not live here. DO NOT LIVE HERE. Worst experience of my life not even exaggerating.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Staff underpayed and thus underqualified. Maintenance workers cannot replace microwave handle. Requests can take two or three tries to go through and dont always work.

I only like living here for the price. My apartment is okay. I just wish all the stuff in I could get fixe so that me and my roommates could have a great livin experience.

Moved in early because of marching band camp, we were assured everything would be ready. The entire apartment smelled like weed, carpet in the main area had holes and was dirty, are dishwasher and garbage disposal was broken as well. Paint dripped and left on stove top, AC unit was falling through the ceiling because the wood was rotting from leaks, around the AC unit was mold (which was painted over). Garbage disposal was fixed but not reattached right so it flooded our kitchen again. Biggest issue was the bedbugs. We all had to move out and some had to pay still for the extra days of moving in when we couldn’t even stay in our home and move everything out. 4 weeks later and we have the same issue. The Ridge needs to get their *act together and completely overhaul their system.

horrible conditions and horrible customer service. the people in the front office don't really care about your problems or how you are doing.

I had a lot of expectations when I signed my lease here and all of those expectations were let down as soon as I unlocked the door. It was gross in the apartment on move in day. Also the show room is very wrong

Maintenance/staff do not care about making a mess in your porch, bathroom, room, etc. Maintenance just means covering up the area with plaster and not actually fixing the issue. And that's IF they decide to go out and help with the issue. The maintenance used to be really good but now they tend to ignore maintenance requests. I asked the guy at the front what was up with all the trash everywhere? He said "Oh, it's just the workers cleaning apartments." I wasn't aware that they were throwing trash, food, furniture over the balconies and leaving it there for days. A mattress was left outside for 4 days directly in front of my window/porch. I've had a recurring leak in my bathroom because maintenance does not fix they issue, instead they choose to patch the issue so I can keep quiet for the next month or so until it leaks through that layer of plaster and they have to come out and do it again. This has happened twice now and they are delayed on coming again for the third, but definitely not the last time. It's safe to say that the maintenance quality in this apartment could be improved.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

My stay here was average and what you would expect from paying a under average amount of rent. The student workers are nice and helpful but the management needs major improvement.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

This place is affordable . That is the only good thing I can say about this place . They also got rid of the printers which was the only other good

Please just find a way Remodel and renovate these apartments that are in horeduous shape. No one is expecting them to look 5 stars, but they don’t even qualifying as 1 Star. These unit are absolutely beyond the most disappointing and upsetting kind of living that could ever Be provided to anyone. The bathrooms look like horrible, run down 1 Star motel bathrooms. “Cleaning them up” isn’t going to cut it. These places are horribly disgusting beyond belief and disgusting on a level that no type of deep cleaning will ever save it. The only thing that’s could ever help these outdated apartments is remodeling. They absolutely do not look like the model in the office at all whatsoever in any form. They do not even look somewhat close to the model. A model is supposed to be a visual representation of what will Be provided to residents, but it is a completely false and deceiving representation. And people always just like to use that saying “you get what you pay for” way too loosely. We are not getting what we pay for. Nobody in real will ever pay $500 for small, disgusting, disease infested junk heaps like these places. The sad part is the base rent for each floor plan is going up, but the quality of these cheap looking dumps are not getting any better. In fact, they get worse each year. Moral of the story is it isn’t okay to provide that quality of living for any person. They are very tormented down, falling apart, very outdated, and they have been there since ancient history without any type of renovation. There is no excuse to Be expecting people to deal with these junk heaps until they completely fall apart and rot away with All that mold and roaches. Talk to corporate, anyone else above them or connected to them for This to happen. It can happen, but just the issue with wanting to spend part of the enormous profit to do so. They make a ton of profit every year, so there isn’t an excuse to not set aside some of that profit to remodel at least a few units each year. A lot more people will want to renew if the property is willing to remodel. So I’ll renew if they remodel.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The number of problems I have experienced since I moved in have far outweighed any redeeming aspects of living here. Our apartment was not very clean when or neat when we moved in, our keys stopped working and we were told it was the weather (it wasn’t - we needed new locks), and our AC unit has not been working properly. There is glass all around the premises so I am scared to walk my dog in the grass, people fly through the parking lot as if they’re on a race track, it smells like weed outside all the time, and the fenced in dog park area I’ve been told has fleas. I signed here because of the cheap price, and I now understand why it’s the cheapest in Denton.

Staff is so unprofessional and rude. Their staff never sees trained enough. They lied to me and said I was renewing for $500 then later received an email saying i renewed for more than the $500 i was promised. Their mail system is the worst, they never want to give you your package until you “receive an email” even though they have your package. The gates are always broken which makes me feel very unsafe. Maintenance never really fixes anything just temporary solves the issue. Our dishwasher has been broken for months regardless of the multiple maintenance requests we put in. The pool is always disgustingly filthy and the hot top is literally a swamp. The gym is very bad as well.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

maintenance is always deleting your maintenance request . We understand they are busy but why delete your requests . You get what you pay for .

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Some money needs to be set aside to remodel at least a few units each year. It will make more people actually want to renew. These places are in terrible condition and look like a horrendous crime scene because of the terrible quality and oldness of them. The carpeting is way too old, the kitchen is falling apart, and the vynel flooring has been there since the beginning of time. They need to be all fully replaced with new tiles. It will be a lot more cleaner and better looking.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

-filthy apartment -rude staff -creepy maintenece -run down -unenforced rules I didnt like living there at all and left within my first semester to a newer development. best decision

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I genuinely dont like living here. Its disgusting, poorly designed, tiny, and poorly maintained. There are problems going on that should not even be problems EVER. I would never recommend.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Awful staff help, maintenance says they fix things but they will just say that to leave early. If you don't call and complain all day they won't take any action about anything.