Slow service and when you do get service they're rude and don't have answers! I pay monthly overages when I never use anything more than an occasional lamp. It's ridiculous.

Terrible. I would give 0 stars if I could. My rent has been overcharged by $60 for the first two payments, we had to pay full rent for a WEEK of living here (immoral and illegal) , and our dishwasher has been broken for a month now even though we put in a maintenance request awhile ago.

I had a lot of expectations when I signed my lease here and all of those expectations were let down as soon as I unlocked the door. It was gross in the apartment on move in day. Also the show room is very wrong

I will not be living here anymore so I didn't quite love living here I tolerated living here because I couldn't break my lease. So that's the only reason I'm still here

My stay here was average and what you would expect from paying a under average amount of rent. The student workers are nice and helpful but the management needs major improvement.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

horrible conditions and horrible customer service. the people in the front office don't really care about your problems or how you are doing.

Moved in early because of marching band camp, we were assured everything would be ready. The entire apartment smelled like weed, carpet in the main area had holes and was dirty, are dishwasher and garbage disposal was broken as well. Paint dripped and left on stove top, AC unit was falling through the ceiling because the wood was rotting from leaks, around the AC unit was mold (which was painted over). Garbage disposal was fixed but not reattached right so it flooded our kitchen again. Biggest issue was the bedbugs. We all had to move out and some had to pay still for the extra days of moving in when we couldn’t even stay in our home and move everything out. 4 weeks later and we have the same issue. The Ridge needs to get their *act together and completely overhaul their system.

They need to put money aside and remodel these awful apartments... Very dirty, very low quality, looks nothing like the model apartment at all.

The rooms were terrible it was clearly not ready for a new resident. The workers have not been able to fix anything . Worst apartment ever!!

Awful staff help, maintenance says they fix things but they will just say that to leave early. If you don't call and complain all day they won't take any action about anything.

Staff underpayed and thus underqualified. Maintenance workers cannot replace microwave handle. Requests can take two or three tries to go through and dont always work.

I only like living here for the price. My apartment is okay. I just wish all the stuff in I could get fixe so that me and my roommates could have a great livin experience.

Poor front desk service, bad location, little to no visitor parking, awful maintenance response, average pricing, etc. I regret leasing here!!!

Water is shut down without notice . Or if they do give us a notice they shut it down for an entire day instead of 5 hours like they had promised . They expect us to not go to the restroom for an entire day. I could go on and on about how terrible management is but I’d waste my time because at the end of the day they don’t care .

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

They are seriously the worst. Terrible. They didn’t help me whatsoever. Do not live here. DO NOT LIVE HERE. Worst experience of my life not even exaggerating.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Well I did really like the apartments but the process of moving out has been an absolute nightmare. I said I wanted to have someone take over my leave but needed notice and they told me on a Friday to be out by Monday. With Boone in the office to be able to respond to me. It has completely ruined my weekend and to make it worse, I have a lot going on and no time to deal with this. The stress they cause may cost me the focus needed to pass my final licensing exam I was supposed to be focusing on.

Some money needs to be set aside to remodel at least a few units each year. It will make more people actually want to renew. These places are in terrible condition and look like a horrendous crime scene because of the terrible quality and oldness of them. The carpeting is way too old, the kitchen is falling apart, and the vynel flooring has been there since the beginning of time. They need to be all fully replaced with new tiles. It will be a lot more cleaner and better looking.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I dont. I only live here because of dirt cheap price. I couldnt/havent found anywhere else cheaper than The Ridge. I have to pay for myself so that's why I live here.

Please just find a way Remodel and renovate these apartments that are in horeduous shape. No one is expecting them to look 5 stars, but they don’t even qualifying as 1 Star. These unit are absolutely beyond the most disappointing and upsetting kind of living that could ever Be provided to anyone. The bathrooms look like horrible, run down 1 Star motel bathrooms. “Cleaning them up” isn’t going to cut it. These places are horribly disgusting beyond belief and disgusting on a level that no type of deep cleaning will ever save it. The only thing that’s could ever help these outdated apartments is remodeling. They absolutely do not look like the model in the office at all whatsoever in any form. They do not even look somewhat close to the model. A model is supposed to be a visual representation of what will Be provided to residents, but it is a completely false and deceiving representation. And people always just like to use that saying “you get what you pay for” way too loosely. We are not getting what we pay for. Nobody in real will ever pay $500 for small, disgusting, disease infested junk heaps like these places. The sad part is the base rent for each floor plan is going up, but the quality of these cheap looking dumps are not getting any better. In fact, they get worse each year. Moral of the story is it isn’t okay to provide that quality of living for any person. They are very tormented down, falling apart, very outdated, and they have been there since ancient history without any type of renovation. There is no excuse to Be expecting people to deal with these junk heaps until they completely fall apart and rot away with All that mold and roaches. Talk to corporate, anyone else above them or connected to them for This to happen. It can happen, but just the issue with wanting to spend part of the enormous profit to do so. They make a ton of profit every year, so there isn’t an excuse to not set aside some of that profit to remodel at least a few units each year. A lot more people will want to renew if the property is willing to remodel. So I’ll renew if they remodel.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

maintenance is whack, front desk is whack, apartment was dirty upon move in. broken outlets in my room. ac in room also broken, fans are dusty

Really think they should do better . They need to do a whole lot better here. We have mold growing in places it shouldn’t and roaches. The rents is nice but quality is trash.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Nothing ever gets fixed. Maintenance either doesn’t come or whatever is broken breaks very soon after. Not all but some staff is mean and not helpful. Packages have been lost or misdelivered.

Most of the things I put in as a work order doesn't get fixed until at least 2 weeks, usually more close to a month. It took us around three weeks to have a working front door lock because they just kept giving us replacement keys. Also, people don't pick up after their dogs and a lot of them are kept unleashed.

There is a lack of interest in the residents and more on their rent money. Our appliances constantly break and management doesn’t act unless if we have to threaten to end the lease.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Nothing ever gets fixed, they tried to poison me, and now there’s bugs. They’ve come in to fix the washer 6 times and it has stayed broken. They couldn’t fix my stove. They didn’t update the bus schedule till late. There was mold in my vent and they poured bleach into it, resulting in inflamed lungs and dr visits. I hate it here.