Ridge at North Texas
3.73 stars2,002 Reviews

2,002 Reviews

2,002 Reviews

horrible conditions and horrible customer service. the people in the front office don't really care about your problems or how you are doing.
Poor front desk service, bad location, little to no visitor parking, awful maintenance response, average pricing, etc. I regret leasing here!!!
Please just find a way Remodel and renovate these apartments that are in horeduous shape. No one is expecting them to look 5 stars, but they don’t even qualifying as 1 Star. These unit are absolutely beyond the most disappointing and upsetting kind of living that could ever Be provided to anyone. The bathrooms look like horrible, run down 1 Star motel bathrooms. “Cleaning them up” isn’t going to cut it. These places are horribly disgusting beyond belief and disgusting on a level that no type of deep cleaning will ever save it. The only thing that’s could ever help these outdated apartments is remodeling. They absolutely do not look like the model in the office at all whatsoever in any form. They do not even look somewhat close to the model. A model is supposed to be a visual representation of what will Be provided to residents, but it is a completely false and deceiving representation. And people always just like to use that saying “you get what you pay for” way too loosely. We are not getting what we pay for. Nobody in real will ever pay $500 for small, disgusting, disease infested junk heaps like these places. The sad part is the base rent for each floor plan is going up, but the quality of these cheap looking dumps are not getting any better. In fact, they get worse each year. Moral of the story is it isn’t okay to provide that quality of living for any person. They are very tormented down, falling apart, very outdated, and they have been there since ancient history without any type of renovation. There is no excuse to Be expecting people to deal with these junk heaps until they completely fall apart and rot away with All that mold and roaches. Talk to corporate, anyone else above them or connected to them for This to happen. It can happen, but just the issue with wanting to spend part of the enormous profit to do so. They make a ton of profit every year, so there isn’t an excuse to not set aside some of that profit to remodel at least a few units each year. A lot more people will want to renew if the property is willing to remodel. So I’ll renew if they remodel.
Slow service and when you do get service they're rude and don't have answers! I pay monthly overages when I never use anything more than an occasional lamp. It's ridiculous.
maintenance is always deleting your maintenance request . We understand they are busy but why delete your requests . You get what you pay for .
I only like living here for the price. My apartment is okay. I just wish all the stuff in I could get fixe so that me and my roommates could have a great livin experience.
They are seriously the worst. Terrible. They didn’t help me whatsoever. Do not live here. DO NOT LIVE HERE. Worst experience of my life not even exaggerating.
Experience would have been great with the exception that I wasn't able to break out of my lease during this pandemic or had been offered a different choice since without school the apartment became pointless.
Some money needs to be set aside to remodel at least a few units each year. It will make more people actually want to renew. These places are in terrible condition and look like a horrendous crime scene because of the terrible quality and oldness of them. The carpeting is way too old, the kitchen is falling apart, and the vynel flooring has been there since the beginning of time. They need to be all fully replaced with new tiles. It will be a lot more cleaner and better looking.
My stay here was average and what you would expect from paying a under average amount of rent. The student workers are nice and helpful but the management needs major improvement.