The ridge has been nothing but helpful and timely with work orders and helping with any problems in the apartment. Pam is a fantastic GM who will be there to help with a wonderful staff. They stay super involved in their community and I have already signed up to stay again next year! Couldn’t be more excited

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I absolutely love how everyone is very welcoming and it feels like an open community. I truly enjoy the welcoming and gathering events this community has in order to allow its residents to meet with one another.

I never had any problems while living here. I've been here for 5 years now and its been great. Like i said before it's very convenient and affordable.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

This was the place I lived for 5 years while i was in school. It was very convenient for me and my brother. It was close to everything i needed.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

They have been Super helpful for any problems that have come up so far. When sending emails they responded within twenty- four hours of when my first email was sent.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The Ridge is very accommodating to your needs! They will work with your specific situations and assist in any way they can, making residency here stress-free.

great place with great people! I dont live here yet, but the times I have been the workers were very nice and helpful. i cannot wait to call this place home while I attend school.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The ridge is the best place to live for students! The price is great and it’s close to everything you need. They also do fun activities at the office!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I am so happy to be joining this community. The staff really cares about my needs and questions. Best price for students on a budget and includes many other things. Couldn’t have asked for a better place

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The Ride has excellent service when it comes to fixing problems at the apartment. Within a few days after submitting a complaint, they came and fixed the problem quickly.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It has been very good so far. Nice pool, good enough gym equipment, nice computer room haven’t been inside the games room yet, but soon I will.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I haven't moved in yet, but ever since taking the tour I've been so excited. Everything that I saw online and in person only made me completely sure that I would choose this place.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Overall it’s been a nice experience here at the ridge. Nice location and really nice pool. Sometimes the ridge will have events and free food, it’s awesome. Great place to live.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It was a good two years with the ridge. Maintenance was on time a good people. The office had events that made the stay good and the fixed the pool finally. They still need to fix the hot tub.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The people are very friendly. I like the fact that they have a room where people can study. I love that they also have all of the amenities included.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Wonderful staff came in ready for presentation had snacks wonderful units great price now we can’t forget the amenities they are the best two hot tubs that’s all you need to know

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I don't think I've ever been with a community that is so engaging. Whenever there are events going on, it's nice to see how many people come out and actually enjoy hanging out with each other!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It’s been amazing! I’m looking forward to living here in the fall. The staff has been super helpful regarding any questions I have, super excited!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Everyone who works at The Ridge at North Texas, are super helpful. They are understanding and offer solutions. They have really quick maintenance responses.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Great place to live but the appliances are a little outdated but it’s close to good stores and restaurants. Far from campus but the bus comes by on time to make it

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It’s an affordable student living, and the place looks great ! They have an amazing pool thats open 24/7 and their gym is open 24/7 as well! They have access to a printer and computers in case you forgot to print something for class !

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The Ridge has been a great place for me to stay while going to UNT. The Ridge has friendly staff and host small events throughout the semester.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I like the community here, I don’t have to worry about loud neighbors. The apartment staff is really nice also (that’s good). I haven’t had any real problems so it’s a great place to get started at.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I absolutely love this place. Maintenance issues is always addressed promptly, cheap rent, and they are always giving doing events for the residents! Thank you Ridge at North Texas, for being so awesome to us!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It was everything i thought it was gonna be when i moved out here. I got to meet new people out here. Living here was very convenient for me because it was close to my school and my jobs.