amazing staff, i’ve always felt welcomed by the community and staff, the maintenance team is fast and the amenities are great. the property is at a great location

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I have room A and it is the biggest in our four bedroom unit. Very homey, i do not like the patio space because no it is before the front door.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Great experience and makes it feel like im at home and don't want to leave. I made some great friends at the basketball courts and the swimming pool and also the weightoom needs to be improved as well.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I love the idea of submitting surveys to get rewards. It's very very helpful in giving me funds to pay for groceries or luxury items and its super easy!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

So far so good. It has a glass closet, from time to time they have food activity (free food) for resident to come pick up, game night, it is fully furnished, etc.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It's been really good! I've been able to do a lot more than I thought I could with the bus system, and now I have a job that is really easy to get to and from because of it.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I have lived here for two years and I absolutely love it. The apartments are nice and the furniture that it comes with is very nice. Maintenance is always helpful and the front desk answers any questions I have.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Great. The staff and everyone around this place are very nice people. The location is very good as well and the gym here in great. I feel really safe

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It’s cool. I think the AC can be a little better but it’s convienent. I think the best part is how close it is to so many other stores and retail locations.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I like it here! The community is very friendly and a great price too. I do not have problems with neighbors being loud or trash around the apartment.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

Great pricing, great location, has a bus that comes from and goes to UNT, and the apartments are fully furnished and have all the needed appliances. Great place to live!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

After living in The Ridge, I can’t see myself staying anywhere else. The amenities are amazing and the staff is so welcoming. I couldn’t recommend living anywhere else.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It's been very nice leaving here for about 5 years now. Everything is still to my liking as for as being close to everything. My brother and I are still happy here.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

My experience at the Ridge at north texas located at 2700 colorado boulevard has be pleasant. The staff has been great, especially that Guille fellow

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The apartment isn't a bad place to live. The monthly payment is fair. I really enjoy that there is a computer area for students to use. I especially enjoy that there is a washer and dryer in the apartment.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I have definitely love my experience here at the ridge. The community here is very nice and very helpful! I absolutely appreciate how nice the staff treats you! They are warm and welcoming when you come in with questions. The prices here are super amazing too. It’s truly an affordable option for me to be here while studying in school.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I honestly live here and mind my business and I love it and my neighbors are always so cute and nice. The staff is also very nice! The price point helps too.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

My resident experience had been amazing and the housing is great too. It’s a fun and welcoming environment. The building is great with a at home feeling and it perfect for going to school with its location.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I absolutely love staying here at the Ridge ! I moved in October 4th and ran into some small issues. Maintenance completed my request within the first 2 hours of me being here. The staff are so sweet and knowledgeable about everything I’ve consulted them about . Oh and a big plus ... we do have cable and I was able to pick up my free gift from spectrum thanks to the Ridge ! It came with a cable box, cords, remote and batteries . So excited that I get to watch some good ole Television. Thank you for making my move in experience as smooth as butter .

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

It’s a pretty decent place to live. Comes furnish and is affordable for a college student’s budget! I enjoy the events hosted for everyone that lives here, it really makes us a community.

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

The ridge at north Texas is a dope to live at. They got fast maintenance. The people in the office are nice and always willing to help. And the pool is clean

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

I’ve been living here for over a year now and this is my second lease. It’s been fantastic. The staff is super helpful and quick to solve any problem you could have! I recommend it to anyone looking for an apartment in the area!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

This place is pretty cool. can use a little more clean up before moving in but pretty cool they take care of you Love pamela and she’s new .

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

My experience at The Ridge has been far from amazing. I have never had a problem and everything has reached beyond my needs. I love the events that they put on for us residents like the Crawfish Broil and the Halloween events!

Reply from Ridge at North Texas

the ridge at north Texas are really nice apartments! Have an amazing pool, a gym and the sand volleyball! First time living here and everything is great.