Ridge at North Texas
3.72 stars2,044 Reviews

2,044 Reviews

2,044 Reviews

I loved living here! It was my best experience here at Denton! The area was clean! The layout was amazing! Overall, if I were to live in Denton again I would love to rent here!
I’ve been here about 4 years now and can say that staff at the office have been so nice and helpful! This complex is great for a student, next to everything you need, and great amenities like pool and gym!
Love the environment! It’s really nice and love the gym and the pool! As well as the events they would have! the sand volleyball is the best!
It was hard for me to find an apartment with a welcoming face. The women that introduced us to the apartments and features was very nice and made me feel at home.
Great place to live and very affordable. I’m so glad i found this complex with all the amenities, bills paid for and everything. Place is clean and has many positive things about it
The Ridge of North Texas is a good place to live. The office staff is friendly and helpful. The maintenance requests get done with reasonable time as well.
Living at the Ridge has been pretty eventful and a home away from home. We've really be spoiled living here and there has been many great memories made.
Is a great place to live! The maintenance staff are the best. They are very communicative and quick. The staff that works in the office are all nice too
I LOVE living at The Ridge! Everything about it is perfect! Close proximity to everything I need in Denton, the community is great, and I love my apartment layout!
good customer service, fast to get back when I reach out. Follow up with my questions. Very helpful. Havent moved in yet but everything seems great so far.