Ridgeside

I have never lived in a place where you actually feel like you’re home! Everyone watches out for each other. Safe environment! Thank you all
I have been at ridge side for almost 5 months now and I couldn’t be more happy with how I’ve been treated. The people are really nice and respect boundaries. The management is really outgoing and I love the updates I receive on my door that always give a heads up on things coming.
I love my neighbors here! They are so nice, so helpful and caring! I love how fast maintenance takes care of things. Diana is the best ever for any type of help or to answer any questions. Look forward to going in the salt water pool, salt water is the best for you. I love that you can have a pet here for many places do not allow pets.
Not what i expected. Loud neighbors living upstairs. Not what the pictures showed or what i was told. Plumbing is horrible and always backed up due to apartments above
It’s a very nice neighborhood with friendly neighbors and staff. My wife and I couldn’t have picked a better place to call home. The staff is top notch anytime you need work done they handle it in a timely fashion
I absolutely love living here! The office and maintenance staff are incredible and lead the way in making Ridgeside a safe community. From the first phone call I made inquiring about rental information to the few minor maintenance calls I've had, everyone has been professional, courteous, helpful and pleasant.
Ridgeside has its ups and downs. Ups include great price, great location, and great service. Downs include unknown neighbor(s) who smoke weed and stink up your whole apartment, your lack of quiet with the noisy upstairs neighbor who is frequently squeaking his floor with every step, and who likes to stay up until 2 A.M. on some nights still moving around. I hear the water running a lot in his bathtub to the point I think I am living under a bathroom chemist. It is running as I write this review.
Been here for 4 years, and I must say I like it here. Love the office staff because you can have a conversation with them outside of the usual stuff. Maintenance fix things quickly. No real complaints. No matter the type of day, I always look forward to come home here.
I love the family oriented feel. It feels like a community and not a regular apartment complex. The staff are always curteous and kind. It's a loving and safe environment to live in.
I love Ridgeside. My neighbors are wonderful. The staff here are so sweet and understanding. Coming home and hearing “hey how are you?” makes my day. This is home 😊