Me and my fur-baby love Ridgeside and all of the complex’s amenities! I love my apartment and Scooby loves the dog park and all of the other dogs! Thankful for a wonderful staff and a great apartment complex!

It has been great so far...Leasing staff were courteous and helpful. Apartment is exactly what I needed and I am loving my privacy. Pool to!

Reply from Ridgeside

The management was excellent when I first applied for the apartment. Since moving in, I have met some great neighbors. I’m looking forward to living here !

Reply from Ridgeside

Love the apartment, managers are fantastic! Love the location, close to everything. Nice to have a parking spot usually right in front of my unit. Really happy to be here and hope to be here for awhile.

Reply from Ridgeside

Positive: Relatively small, quiet community. Management does a good job of responding to issues and making you feel like you matter. Good maintenance team that will respond to your issues in a timely manner. Negative: While the rent is lower than many surrounding communities, it still feels a little too expensive for the size and layout of some floorplans. No in-unit laundry, and recurring issues with the equipment in the laundromat.

Reply from Ridgeside

Still great living here. Very quiet and clean we do occasionally have a bug problem on the stairs but they come and clean regularly. Maintenance is also very quick

Been here a little over a year and I couldn’t have been happier with the apartments I choose . They are always on top of maintance request and the ladies in the office are amazing . Highly recommend

So far so good. Neighbors are quite. Have seen several bugs in the apartment but other than that everything has been great so far. The ladies in office are nice.

Reply from Ridgeside

Very well maintained grounds and apartments. I have lived here a year now. Close to grocery stores, gas stations and 5 miles from Northgate Mall, yet it is very quite neighborhood.

Absolutely love all my neighbors. Such a friendly atmosphere in a quite neighborhood. I feel safe and I love living here! Any concerns I’ve had the staff have been sure to address. Love ridgeside!

Reply from Ridgeside

Super friendly community!!! Honestly the best staff, hands down, in the Chattanooga area. I am so pleased we moved here. The process was quick and was guided through by the office personnel.

Reply from Ridgeside

My experience has been absolutely amazing! All the residents have been extremely friendly as well as the staff. I love the pool, tennis and basketball court, and laundry facility.

Reply from Ridgeside

I really love my apartment and the community everyone seems to be nice and have had no issues at all so far and don’t see myself having any.

Reply from Ridgeside

Great place to live. Would be 5 stars if my AC kept my apt cool in the summer. Great pool great people. Apartment is larger than expected. Great area close to everything you need.

Reply from Ridgeside

The staff that work at ridgeside are personable people who understand you are a person, not just a renter. Maintenance is always on top of things and facilities are always working.

Reply from Ridgeside

Love these Apartments and the staff. So glad I made the choice to go with these apartments when I was looking . Always up to date on checking and making sure everything is good to go

Reply from Ridgeside

I love living here. It’s so peaceful. The neighborhood is so nice. The scenery is beyond beautiful. I’m so glad that we chose to move in at Ridgeside. Best choice I’ve made.

Reply from Ridgeside

Extremely quite and clean. Office manager Is great and attentive. Some residents have been there over 20 years which speaks a lot for this community.

Reply from Ridgeside

The apartment setting is awesome. The apartment is very accommodating. The grounds are kept very nice. Evenings are very peaceful and quiet here. Staff are very kind and generous and thoughtful and very protective to their residents.

Reply from Ridgeside

Management is always ready to assist in time of need. I have only been a resident for 5 months and have meet several friends. Love living here. I have a garden and am so excited about fresh tomatoes coming our way.

Reply from Ridgeside

This is a great place to live. Veey safe and nice. Large bedrooms and lots of closer space. The management is most kind. If something breaks they don't waste anytime fixing it. The pool opens up just as soon as it gets hope. They don't make you suffer till memorial day. They even have garden plots and a doggy park for my Rippley to play. I love it here

Reply from Ridgeside

Love living here. The apartments are well kept. Having a nice place to walk my dog, swim in the summer and invite friends over for a cookout is great. After looking at several other places to live in the area, I picked the best place to live. Privately located off the main road, but close to town.

Reply from Ridgeside

Great place to live. Friendly staff and neighbors. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues. The staff does an excellent job making it feel like a great community to be a part of.

Reply from Ridgeside

Just moved in with ridgeside apartments. Staff is very friendly and cooperative. Process of moving in was done very quickly and professionally!

Reply from Ridgeside

Everything has been fine. Nice appliances and no noise. Good sized dog park plenty of room for the dog to run. So far been a all around good place to stay.