God lead me to Ridgeside Apartments. My apartment, location, staff and neighbors are great. I am home @ Ridgeside Apartments. I am truly blessed.

My fiancé and I just recently moved in but so far we love it here! It’s a very quiet area and our apartment has been well taken care of. So happy we chose Ridgeside!

Reply from Ridgeside

Management were great. The apartment is very nice and the other residents are very friendly. My dog loves the dog park. It is located near many of the places I shop. And there as 2 organic groceries near me.

Reply from Ridgeside

Everyone here is so friendly, and even though we've only been here a couple days, I feel so welcome and at home! It's clean and well cared for!

Reply from Ridgeside

It's great! They keep everything in very good condition and care for the community a lot and all of the residents here are all so nice to each other.

Reply from Ridgeside

The staff is excellent. They are very friendly and helpful. The events every month are also very engaging and enjoyable. The residents are very respectful about sound levels.

Reply from Ridgeside

It's quiet and peaceful. The neighbors are really friendly. I has sent met all the neighbors yet. But the ones i have are really nice and friendly.

Reply from Ridgeside

Staff is friendly and professional. Maintenance is quick to assess and/fix in issues I have had. Pet friendly with a dog park. Always parking available. Neighbors are friendly as well.

great staff.. really tries to help.. Have a had some repairs upon moving in and they have tried their best to correct it. Thank you so much!!!

Reply from Ridgeside

Very friendly staff who have always responded to any inquiry or apartment need in a very timely fashion. Very community oriented with special events planned & newsletters.

Very nice atmosphere and the upkeep is amazing .. love that my dogs have a place to run and play when they visit . The monthly newsletter is a bonus, I’m able to be in the know and it has very useful information!

Reply from Ridgeside

Finding Ridgeside Apartments was a breath of fresh air. It was so nice to find that customer service still exists, Diana and Lisa were so helpful in my transition it was amazing! My next newfound pleasure was dealing with the maintenance crew here. As with any move a few problems cropped up and were dealt with IMMEDIATELY: I mean hours and the same day! To me, a great front office and attentive maintenance crew make for a great stay...I'm looking forward to living here.

Reply from Ridgeside

This is my new home provided by My God Jesus Christ. I love that my apt is a one level, 2 bedrooms and 1100 square feet. My apt is conveniently located in the Hixson.

Reply from Ridgeside

My experience here has been wonderful. My favorite thing about living here is the laundry room and the neighbors are wonderful. I've had nothing but good experiences here

I've had a really good experience in my time living here. I love all of the amenities including the laundry room and the pool. The neighbors are also great!

Reply from Ridgeside

Great place to live! Been here nearly two years no complaints except maybe high cost of laundry. Convenient location with a pool and great staff

This was a good choice for our first apartment. Me and my bf have no complaints. Except the parking situation can be a pain but that's it...

We enjoy living here, it’s close to family at an affordable price. Maintenance is always prompt to fix anything that comes up! And the property managers are delightful.

love the place quite and clean friendly neighbors pet friendly favorite grocery store near by publix good food also near by only 20mins away from my job

Reply from Ridgeside

So far it's great! Everyone seems friendly and respective. I think I am going to enjoy living here. It was really easy to move in yesterday and the free pizza was nice.

Reply from Ridgeside

Fun and quiet place to be and to live. I'm not so sure if I've found a negative thing about ridgeside just yet. Nor do I think I will find something.

Reply from Ridgeside

Lisa and Diana are wonderful to work with they are very friendly staff. Great location. Amenities are excellent. Apartment is outstanding. Very safe neighborhood.

Reply from Ridgeside

it’s great here! i love the area and my apartment. very quiet neighbors, and a very clean place as well. couldn’t have chose a better place!

Reply from Ridgeside

Me and my fur-baby love Ridgeside and all of the complex’s amenities! I love my apartment and Scooby loves the dog park and all of the other dogs! Thankful for a wonderful staff and a great apartment complex!

Reply from Ridgeside

It has been great so far...Leasing staff were courteous and helpful. Apartment is exactly what I needed and I am loving my privacy. Pool to!