This is my new home provided by My God Jesus Christ. I love that my apt is a one level, 2 bedrooms and 1100 square feet. My apt is conveniently located in the Hixson.

Reply from Ridgeside

My experience here has been wonderful. My favorite thing about living here is the laundry room and the neighbors are wonderful. I've had nothing but good experiences here

I've had a really good experience in my time living here. I love all of the amenities including the laundry room and the pool. The neighbors are also great!

Reply from Ridgeside

Great place to live! Been here nearly two years no complaints except maybe high cost of laundry. Convenient location with a pool and great staff

This was a good choice for our first apartment. Me and my bf have no complaints. Except the parking situation can be a pain but that's it...

We enjoy living here, it’s close to family at an affordable price. Maintenance is always prompt to fix anything that comes up! And the property managers are delightful.

love the place quite and clean friendly neighbors pet friendly favorite grocery store near by publix good food also near by only 20mins away from my job

Reply from Ridgeside

So far it's great! Everyone seems friendly and respective. I think I am going to enjoy living here. It was really easy to move in yesterday and the free pizza was nice.

Reply from Ridgeside

Fun and quiet place to be and to live. I'm not so sure if I've found a negative thing about ridgeside just yet. Nor do I think I will find something.

Reply from Ridgeside

Lisa and Diana are wonderful to work with they are very friendly staff. Great location. Amenities are excellent. Apartment is outstanding. Very safe neighborhood.

Reply from Ridgeside

it’s great here! i love the area and my apartment. very quiet neighbors, and a very clean place as well. couldn’t have chose a better place!

Reply from Ridgeside

Me and my fur-baby love Ridgeside and all of the complex’s amenities! I love my apartment and Scooby loves the dog park and all of the other dogs! Thankful for a wonderful staff and a great apartment complex!

Reply from Ridgeside

It has been great so far...Leasing staff were courteous and helpful. Apartment is exactly what I needed and I am loving my privacy. Pool to!

Reply from Ridgeside

The management was excellent when I first applied for the apartment. Since moving in, I have met some great neighbors. I’m looking forward to living here !

Reply from Ridgeside

Love the apartment, managers are fantastic! Love the location, close to everything. Nice to have a parking spot usually right in front of my unit. Really happy to be here and hope to be here for awhile.

Reply from Ridgeside

Positive: Relatively small, quiet community. Management does a good job of responding to issues and making you feel like you matter. Good maintenance team that will respond to your issues in a timely manner. Negative: While the rent is lower than many surrounding communities, it still feels a little too expensive for the size and layout of some floorplans. No in-unit laundry, and recurring issues with the equipment in the laundromat.

Reply from Ridgeside

Still great living here. Very quiet and clean we do occasionally have a bug problem on the stairs but they come and clean regularly. Maintenance is also very quick

Been here a little over a year and I couldn’t have been happier with the apartments I choose . They are always on top of maintance request and the ladies in the office are amazing . Highly recommend

So far so good. Neighbors are quite. Have seen several bugs in the apartment but other than that everything has been great so far. The ladies in office are nice.

Reply from Ridgeside

Very well maintained grounds and apartments. I have lived here a year now. Close to grocery stores, gas stations and 5 miles from Northgate Mall, yet it is very quite neighborhood.

Absolutely love all my neighbors. Such a friendly atmosphere in a quite neighborhood. I feel safe and I love living here! Any concerns I’ve had the staff have been sure to address. Love ridgeside!

Reply from Ridgeside

Super friendly community!!! Honestly the best staff, hands down, in the Chattanooga area. I am so pleased we moved here. The process was quick and was guided through by the office personnel.

Reply from Ridgeside

My experience has been absolutely amazing! All the residents have been extremely friendly as well as the staff. I love the pool, tennis and basketball court, and laundry facility.

Reply from Ridgeside

I really love my apartment and the community everyone seems to be nice and have had no issues at all so far and don’t see myself having any.

Reply from Ridgeside

Great place to live. Would be 5 stars if my AC kept my apt cool in the summer. Great pool great people. Apartment is larger than expected. Great area close to everything you need.