The noise level was amazingly quite. Great views! The leasing office was friendly and welcoming. Thanms for the toilet paper, it was needed. Other than a abstinence issue I loved living there.

We have been living at Ridgeside for over a year now! While living here we moved from a 1 bedroom into a 2 bedroom. They made it super easy for us to move! Our lease for our 2 bedroom goes up in March and we have already decided to stay where we are at! There’s plenty of room for me, my boyfriend, dog, and cat! Having a second bedroom is great in case we want to have kids while living here! My favorite part is the kitchen! There’s so much room to cook and it’s very inviting. We also have a view of the mountains which never gets old! Also a very good price for the amount of space and amenities you get! The one thing I wish they had was washer and dryer hook ups in the apartments! Luckily they have a laundry facility on site! We plan on staying here until we find a house in the future!

Reply from Ridgeside

This place has a wonderful community and staff! They are very welcoming and accommodating! So far I'm incredibly impressed with this place and its people

Reply from Ridgeside

Overall I enjoy being a resident here. I do have a couple of concerns and opinions. First of all I've mentioned multiple times the issues with my squeaking ceilings and that it has interfered with sleep to the point that i even switched shifts i worked in order to get sleep. Another concern is hot water for showers do not last long enough for one person's shower not too mention the pressure leaves a lot to be desired. The grounds in front of my building are constantly a landmine of dog excrement.

Reply from Ridgeside

It was excellent being a part of Ridgeside. Excellent community, very good neighborhood and above all Nice and caring management. Highly recommend.

Reply from Ridgeside

Ridgeside Apartments has done nothing except exceed our expectations. The staff is so kind, and there are always fun activities going on for both the residents and their pets. It is a great place to live!

Reply from Ridgeside

The complex seems to be safe. So far I haven’t had to worry about car break ins or anything like that like I had to in my previous apartment. So far living here has been fine

Reply from Ridgeside

Lots of people yelling in the parking lot recently and the walls are very thin here. We could hear our neighbor's cell phone vibrating on THEIR kitchen counter.

Its been a great experience and I have no compliants. The staff has always been friendly. Whenever I needed anything fixed they would fix in the next 24 hours.

Reply from Ridgeside

Nice and quite. Lisa is always ready to help out and she cares about her residence. The dog park is great can't wait for the trees to get planted.

Reply from Ridgeside

I love my new apartment! Management team is so helpful and keep me up to date on what is happening in our community. I live the fact that everything is so convenient.

Reply from Ridgeside

Every since I've moved here from east Brainerd it's so quiet here and I love it! The people here are very friendly and the Maintenence crew is awesome and work hard to get stuff done for sure.

Reply from Ridgeside

This rate just for interviews and tour. Will move in on December 1st. Diana Very helpful and informative. I look forward to being a resident

Reply from Ridgeside

This was my first apartment and I am so glad I picked this neighborhood. The staff is so nice and helped me so much throughout the process! I will be living here for a long time

Reply from Ridgeside

Don't move in till mid September but already love this place and all they do for the community . I'm sure we are gonna love to call this place home

Reply from Ridgeside

Very quiet area. Roomy kitchen with all the appliances I could want. The apartment does have a slight smell but it's not very noticeable. And the flirt seems a tad weak near the door

Me and my wife move in on Sept. 12 and I already love you guys! I haven't met you gou guys yet but my wife has and she talks very highly of you guys!

Reply from Ridgeside

My son lives at Ridgeside and loves it! The ladies in the office are so sweet and helpful. They even helped him find someone when he had car trouble. Clean place and nice neighbor to live in.

Reply from Ridgeside

So far the application process has been so easy. I am looking forward to my upcoming move. Lisa went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and didn't rush me or pressure me in any way.

Reply from Ridgeside

Beautiful apartments! Love all the amenities (saltwater pool, community gardens, dog park, etc). Super friendly neighbors! Honestly love that everyone says hello and chats with whoever they see.

Reply from Ridgeside

Julie and I love our apartment it's a great little community tucked away in Hixson. The pool is great to have in the summer. Our apartment overlooks most of Hixson and is great for those good ole Tennessee sunsets.

Reply from Ridgeside

Everything has been great so far. Everyone is so nice and friendly. Maintenance has been quick to fix all issues reported to management. I'm very happy I moved here.

Reply from Ridgeside

I love the fact that you reward your residents. It makes you feel welcomed and like a big family! I'm very excited for this program and to be a ridgeside resident

Reply from Ridgeside

Good location. Enjoy the area. Management is very helpful and nice. Pool is enjoyable, and looking forward to the dog park coming soon! Happy living

Reply from Ridgeside

New to the site. Love it so far. I enjoy the sign on points. I like the fact that I can earn points at everyday stores and receive gifts from it.