So far so good. Neighbors are quite. Have seen several bugs in the apartment but other than that everything has been great so far. The ladies in office are nice.

Reply from Ridgeside

Very well maintained grounds and apartments. I have lived here a year now. Close to grocery stores, gas stations and 5 miles from Northgate Mall, yet it is very quite neighborhood.

Absolutely love all my neighbors. Such a friendly atmosphere in a quite neighborhood. I feel safe and I love living here! Any concerns I’ve had the staff have been sure to address. Love ridgeside!

Reply from Ridgeside

Super friendly community!!! Honestly the best staff, hands down, in the Chattanooga area. I am so pleased we moved here. The process was quick and was guided through by the office personnel.

Reply from Ridgeside

My experience has been absolutely amazing! All the residents have been extremely friendly as well as the staff. I love the pool, tennis and basketball court, and laundry facility.

Reply from Ridgeside

I really love my apartment and the community everyone seems to be nice and have had no issues at all so far and don’t see myself having any.

Reply from Ridgeside

Great place to live. Would be 5 stars if my AC kept my apt cool in the summer. Great pool great people. Apartment is larger than expected. Great area close to everything you need.

Reply from Ridgeside

The staff that work at ridgeside are personable people who understand you are a person, not just a renter. Maintenance is always on top of things and facilities are always working.

Reply from Ridgeside

Love these Apartments and the staff. So glad I made the choice to go with these apartments when I was looking . Always up to date on checking and making sure everything is good to go

Reply from Ridgeside

I love living here. It’s so peaceful. The neighborhood is so nice. The scenery is beyond beautiful. I’m so glad that we chose to move in at Ridgeside. Best choice I’ve made.

Reply from Ridgeside

Extremely quite and clean. Office manager Is great and attentive. Some residents have been there over 20 years which speaks a lot for this community.

Reply from Ridgeside

The apartment setting is awesome. The apartment is very accommodating. The grounds are kept very nice. Evenings are very peaceful and quiet here. Staff are very kind and generous and thoughtful and very protective to their residents.

Reply from Ridgeside

Management is always ready to assist in time of need. I have only been a resident for 5 months and have meet several friends. Love living here. I have a garden and am so excited about fresh tomatoes coming our way.

Reply from Ridgeside

This is a great place to live. Veey safe and nice. Large bedrooms and lots of closer space. The management is most kind. If something breaks they don't waste anytime fixing it. The pool opens up just as soon as it gets hope. They don't make you suffer till memorial day. They even have garden plots and a doggy park for my Rippley to play. I love it here

Reply from Ridgeside

Love living here. The apartments are well kept. Having a nice place to walk my dog, swim in the summer and invite friends over for a cookout is great. After looking at several other places to live in the area, I picked the best place to live. Privately located off the main road, but close to town.

Reply from Ridgeside

Great place to live. Friendly staff and neighbors. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues. The staff does an excellent job making it feel like a great community to be a part of.

Reply from Ridgeside

Just moved in with ridgeside apartments. Staff is very friendly and cooperative. Process of moving in was done very quickly and professionally!

Reply from Ridgeside

Everything has been fine. Nice appliances and no noise. Good sized dog park plenty of room for the dog to run. So far been a all around good place to stay.

Reply from Ridgeside

Nice peaceful complex. Have never had issues with neighbors or noise. Management is great! It is a little dated and could use a cosmetic face lift, though.

My first apartment and so far it’s amazing. If I have any maintenance issues, it is fixed right away. it’s nice and quiet. Great dog park for my energetic dog. Love it

Reply from Ridgeside

These apartments are amazing ! Anytime you need maintance they are on it and the lady’s in the office are wonderful , you would not regret it living here at all :)

Reply from Ridgeside

The staff is friendly and caring. It's a safe place to live, very quiet. I save money on my power bill as well. Everything works in my apartment too

Reply from Ridgeside

The noise level was amazingly quite. Great views! The leasing office was friendly and welcoming. Thanms for the toilet paper, it was needed. Other than a abstinence issue I loved living there.

Reply from Ridgeside

We have been living at Ridgeside for over a year now! While living here we moved from a 1 bedroom into a 2 bedroom. They made it super easy for us to move! Our lease for our 2 bedroom goes up in March and we have already decided to stay where we are at! There’s plenty of room for me, my boyfriend, dog, and cat! Having a second bedroom is great in case we want to have kids while living here! My favorite part is the kitchen! There’s so much room to cook and it’s very inviting. We also have a view of the mountains which never gets old! Also a very good price for the amount of space and amenities you get! The one thing I wish they had was washer and dryer hook ups in the apartments! Luckily they have a laundry facility on site! We plan on staying here until we find a house in the future!

Reply from Ridgeside

This place has a wonderful community and staff! They are very welcoming and accommodating! So far I'm incredibly impressed with this place and its people