I have lived here at Ridgeside for about 3 months now, and I love it so far. The Staff is really nice. I have not had any problems with my new home!

Its peaceful, birds and frogs and nature everywhere, very spacious, tons of storage! Need dumpster on both ends and for disabled, mail to door.

Reply from Ridgeside

Been here a month . It has been wonderful the grounds are beautiful and very well designed and maintained. The people are very friendly. The pool is very clean.

Reply from Ridgeside

Leasing people are very friendly. Maintenance is good. Enjoyed living here. Construction needs to be improved to avoid resident from being heard by neighbors

Reply from Ridgeside

Nice peaceful and quiet community. Never had a problem with noise. Great staff that are happy to help with anything. Only downside is that the apartments are a little dated.

Reply from Ridgeside

It is a great safe and friendly place. I love it so much. The staff is all great and they treat you like one big family. love my neighobors too.

Reply from Ridgeside

Looking forward to living at Ridgeside. Nice apartments and close to town. Happy about having a pool and tennis courts too. We looked at several over the area and loved the Hixon area.

Reply from Ridgeside

I absolutely love living here. The staff are always friendly and get back to right away when you contact them. If something is wrong they fix it right away. We were interested in moving into a 2 bedroom and they got us set us the next week to move and helped us with everything! One thing I love about living here is the holidays festivities. They did and Easter egg hunt this year which wasn't amazing. I've been here for 6 months and they've had multiple opportunities for the community to get together and have free food. Love living here!

Reply from Ridgeside

Very polite and helpful office staff. Property is usually very nice, except for furniture dumped around trash areas. Love the pool, and the neighbors seem nice and wuiet

Reply from Ridgeside

It's a nice little community and the ladies in the office are super nice. It's close to just about anything you want with out living directly in the center of town.

Reply from Ridgeside

Ridgeside Apartments rocks! Beautiful location, great management, excellent maintenance team, and a great place to live. Highly recommended!

Reply from Ridgeside

Excellent. Had a month to find a place get approved. And be able to live near my honeys father. He just lost his wife so we wanna be close. So thankful for the sweet ladies in the that helped. Walked us threw. So glad to be a member of such a great community.

Reply from Ridgeside

I had a great experience with all the ladies in the office. They were very helpful with all the information and helping me choose the best apartment for me. Thankyou!

Reply from Ridgeside

Ridgeside loves their residents! It is such a wonderful community to be a part of. They always ensure that each person is satisfied in every way.

Reply from Ridgeside

Very nice place to live. First time living on my own and it's been a great experience so far. The staff is great on helping you with Anything you need!

Reply from Ridgeside

Ridgeside is such a wonderful community! I am so excited to be a resident here. They always ensure I am taken care of if my apartment needs maintenance.

Reply from Ridgeside

Having a great time using this system. Can't wait to get my first gift card! I'm glad my complex decided to use this. I haven't been party of a community that uses something like this to earn points and reward it's tenants.

Reply from Ridgeside

Nice apartment, good location, and nice staff. The building is older so the floors squeak some but not too bad. The view of the mountains and the convenient location make up for it.

Reply from Ridgeside

Love this place! Great staff great people. It can get noisy sometimes because the walls are very thin but easy to adjust to. Highly recommend

Reply from Ridgeside

Community rewards is a great opportunity to have fun and earn point while paying bills. This program has been an awesome way to earn a little extra rewards!

Reply from Ridgeside

Nice quiet community. Great place to live for the price. My only complaint is that even though it is 2016 (the future) there are no ice makers or disposals in the kitchen.

Reply from Ridgeside

The staff very nice. A change machine in laundry room would be a good thing. It's nice that management has put together community level activities from time to time. Rent increases have been higher than expected the last couple of years.

Reply from Ridgeside

I love were I live, I feel safe and in a friendly area. I love how we live in a pet friendly home and every time I have a problem maintwnce is always there to fix it

Reply from Ridgeside

I love it here! Nice staff, good people and excellent maintenance. Not only is the location convinent, but it keeps me feeling safe. I was lucky to find Ridgeside.

Reply from Ridgeside

My boyfriend and I have lived here for almost 2 months now and love it! So far we haven't had any problems. Our neighbors next to us are very friendly and we love how the community decorates for the holidays!