Every since I've moved here from east Brainerd it's so quiet here and I love it! The people here are very friendly and the Maintenence crew is awesome and work hard to get stuff done for sure.

Reply from Ridgeside

This rate just for interviews and tour. Will move in on December 1st. Diana Very helpful and informative. I look forward to being a resident

Reply from Ridgeside

This was my first apartment and I am so glad I picked this neighborhood. The staff is so nice and helped me so much throughout the process! I will be living here for a long time

Reply from Ridgeside

Don't move in till mid September but already love this place and all they do for the community . I'm sure we are gonna love to call this place home

Reply from Ridgeside

Very quiet area. Roomy kitchen with all the appliances I could want. The apartment does have a slight smell but it's not very noticeable. And the flirt seems a tad weak near the door

Me and my wife move in on Sept. 12 and I already love you guys! I haven't met you gou guys yet but my wife has and she talks very highly of you guys!

Reply from Ridgeside

My son lives at Ridgeside and loves it! The ladies in the office are so sweet and helpful. They even helped him find someone when he had car trouble. Clean place and nice neighbor to live in.

Reply from Ridgeside

So far the application process has been so easy. I am looking forward to my upcoming move. Lisa went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and didn't rush me or pressure me in any way.

Reply from Ridgeside

Beautiful apartments! Love all the amenities (saltwater pool, community gardens, dog park, etc). Super friendly neighbors! Honestly love that everyone says hello and chats with whoever they see.

Reply from Ridgeside

Julie and I love our apartment it's a great little community tucked away in Hixson. The pool is great to have in the summer. Our apartment overlooks most of Hixson and is great for those good ole Tennessee sunsets.

Reply from Ridgeside

Everything has been great so far. Everyone is so nice and friendly. Maintenance has been quick to fix all issues reported to management. I'm very happy I moved here.

Reply from Ridgeside

I love the fact that you reward your residents. It makes you feel welcomed and like a big family! I'm very excited for this program and to be a ridgeside resident

Reply from Ridgeside

Good location. Enjoy the area. Management is very helpful and nice. Pool is enjoyable, and looking forward to the dog park coming soon! Happy living

Reply from Ridgeside

New to the site. Love it so far. I enjoy the sign on points. I like the fact that I can earn points at everyday stores and receive gifts from it.

Reply from Ridgeside

My overall experience here has been a positive one. Just a few small issues I'd like to see change are the waste cans stay full too long causing a unnecessary foul odor, for the number of tenants residing here 6 washers and 6 dryers aren't enough and multiple times there is laundry left in machines for more than an hour after completion blocking those machines from use, and lastly due to the squeaky floors and being on the first floor I've lost countless hours of sleep and actually had 2 coffee cups fall off the rack on the wall and break. Frequently sounding like an elephant is stomping on the ceiling, it becomes embarrassing when company is present.

Reply from Ridgeside

I have lived here at Ridgeside for about 3 months now, and I love it so far. The Staff is really nice. I have not had any problems with my new home!

Its peaceful, birds and frogs and nature everywhere, very spacious, tons of storage! Need dumpster on both ends and for disabled, mail to door.

Reply from Ridgeside

Been here a month . It has been wonderful the grounds are beautiful and very well designed and maintained. The people are very friendly. The pool is very clean.

Reply from Ridgeside

Leasing people are very friendly. Maintenance is good. Enjoyed living here. Construction needs to be improved to avoid resident from being heard by neighbors

Reply from Ridgeside

Nice peaceful and quiet community. Never had a problem with noise. Great staff that are happy to help with anything. Only downside is that the apartments are a little dated.

Reply from Ridgeside

It is a great safe and friendly place. I love it so much. The staff is all great and they treat you like one big family. love my neighobors too.

Reply from Ridgeside

Looking forward to living at Ridgeside. Nice apartments and close to town. Happy about having a pool and tennis courts too. We looked at several over the area and loved the Hixon area.

Reply from Ridgeside

I absolutely love living here. The staff are always friendly and get back to right away when you contact them. If something is wrong they fix it right away. We were interested in moving into a 2 bedroom and they got us set us the next week to move and helped us with everything! One thing I love about living here is the holidays festivities. They did and Easter egg hunt this year which wasn't amazing. I've been here for 6 months and they've had multiple opportunities for the community to get together and have free food. Love living here!

Reply from Ridgeside

Very polite and helpful office staff. Property is usually very nice, except for furniture dumped around trash areas. Love the pool, and the neighbors seem nice and wuiet

Reply from Ridgeside

It's a nice little community and the ladies in the office are super nice. It's close to just about anything you want with out living directly in the center of town.