The staff are friendly and overjoyed to have me staying there.the community as well is very respectful. And last love the new salt water pool a great way to help us stay cool through this heat

Reply from Ridgeside

I have been living at Ridgeside starting last November and have had an amazing experience. This was me and my Fiance's first official apartment great price really nice place and can't beat the area.

Reply from Ridgeside

I love it here. It's quiet and safe for a woman on her own. The people here are really nice. We kinda watch out for each other. Ridgeside is also great at coming up with new ideas, like the garden. What a fabulous idea !

Reply from Ridgeside

The life here at at Ridgeside has been superb. The faculty and staff are friendly and approachable; the residents are peaceful and friendly as well. Each time I go to the office, my questions and/or needs are met and addressed at once and without fuss. I have had no problem whatsoever while living here. It has truly been a pleasure.

Reply from Ridgeside

Always listening to service requests and resolv ING issues very quickly! We truly love the peace and quiet here @ Ridgeside,as well as the centralized location as far as the ability to shop and get around easily.

Reply from Ridgeside

We love living here. The management is excellent and run a great place. The property is clean. Pool is great.it is a great place for kids and family.

Reply from Ridgeside

We have only lived here a few months but have been happy with this establishment. The apartments are very nice and so are the owners. They are usually pretty good about getting to service requests and everyone who lives here gets along very well. It's like a community!

Reply from Ridgeside

Maintenance is very on top of any request. I usually get help with a problem the same day I ask. I usually don't have any problems but even my own ( I once thought maybe I had left the stove on after I left ) if I call the office they will take care of it for me. Very nice.

Reply from Ridgeside

The community at Ridgeside is friendly and the neighborhood is always quiet. It's a great place to live! The management team is also very helpful and quick to respond if they are needed.

Reply from Ridgeside

Overall Ridgeside has been a great place to live. We are in our second year lease right now and we are enjoying the 2 bedroom much better than the one bedroom. It's a good place for the lower costs!

Reply from Ridgeside

The only reason that it's not THE perfect place to live is that there are no washer/dryer hookups & laundry isn't free. I LOVE RIDGESIDE and it's people. Can we get a swingset?

Reply from Ridgeside

My experience so far at Ridgeside has been very pleasant. Neighbors are pleasant and talkative, maintenance is quick and responsive. It's a wonderful amount of privacy while retaining the feel of Community. I'm looking forward to the remainder of my stay at Ridgeside Apartments

Reply from Ridgeside

I love living here! Everything is great and the landlord is very nice. The apartment is very worth the money. The location is great and so are the amenities!

Reply from Ridgeside

It is a very nice place to live very quite the staff is friendly and it is very clean the people that live here are nice and respectfull location is great

Reply from Ridgeside

The office staff is great! We had a small problem with the shower and it was fixed asap! The office staff and maintenance crew is very friendly and always helpful!

Reply from Ridgeside

I really appreciate the home like feeling I get at ridge side , it's also clean , safe and well kept area! I will be recommending friends and acquaintances for sure

Reply from Ridgeside

The staff is amazing and so helpful! Anytime I need anything they are there and available to help. The apartments are well kept and everyone in the community is very nice.

Reply from Ridgeside

The staff at Ridgeside are amazing, anything we need takin care of they take care of it as soon as possible. They are always very welcoming and polite we honestly wouldnt trade this community for any other!

Reply from Ridgeside

Ya'll are doing great! Just a couple of overlooked issues in our apartment. We are getting settled in and happy though. We are enjoying our home.

Reply from Ridgeside

Enjoying our stay at Ridgeside so far! I would definitely recommend it to one of my friends. Very convenient to everything in town. Thank you!

Reply from Ridgeside

I have only been at Ridgeside for a month, but have felt welcomed by office and maintenance staff. Any question or issue I've had has been answered/resolved promptly. Have been welcomed by all my neighbors. And I couldn't be happier with my view of the sun setting over the mountain every evening. Especially this time of year. So far, so good!

Reply from Ridgeside

Very nice apartments quite neighborhood great view of the mountains! Peaceful whenever there is a problem it is imidatley adressed! Nice area to do laundry!

Reply from Ridgeside

I love it here! It is nice and quiet with wonderful apartment, neighbors, and staff. The second that I arrived I felt at home and welcome. My kitty and doggy love it here too!

My experience has not been great!! I wouldn't refer anyone to live here. It's not worth the rent or the hassle of dealing with rude management.

Reply from Ridgeside

Love it here, have been here a few months now and really like my lil place. The pool in the summer is never overly full and everyone seem to be friendly enough. I fell pretty safe here too.