I feel safe and welcomed here. I love the pool and tennis court and haven’t had any issues with any appliances, plumbing or other household items. I love that it’s walking distance to the drug store for any emergency things I need. And only a 20 min drive from downtown where I work. I hope to be at Ridgeside for awhile.

Reply from Ridgeside

I just moved in and so far so good. We had a drain line that was messed up and it was fixed fast! They are all super nice here! So happy with it so far.

Reply from Ridgeside

Its a good community very peaceful i love the apartment its very roomy and comfortable i especially love the pool cause I have a place to relax when im stressed out

Reply from Ridgeside

Been here 2 years and I love the staff ! Their always on top of everything I need and are very friendly ! I I highly recommend these apartments to anyone in search !

Reply from Ridgeside

Nice environment and amazing to live at office staff are awesome and friendly also professional no problems yet since I moved in and plan on staying for a while I would recommend anyone to staying here

Reply from Ridgeside

It’s so quiet I was so happy to move hear. Staff and the neighbors Are very nice and maintenance crew are very fast with there help. Love it here!

Reply from Ridgeside

Wonderful place to live! We like the neighborhood, hixson is a wonderful place to live. So why not pick Ridgeside apartments. Also within walking to many stores.

Reply from Ridgeside

We thought we were going to get denied just like everywhere else but they gave us the chance we needed. And I will always be thankful for that! It’s quiet except for a few people who can be loud during the day”we’re both night shift workers” but it’s a wonderful place

Reply from Ridgeside

So far the environment of the apartment complex is amazing. I definitely feel welcomed and right at home here at Ridgeside apartments. The dog park is a definitely a perk!

Reply from Ridgeside

Amazing service getting settled in at ridgeside. Diana was very helpful and considerate in all aspects! I was in a time crunch for an apartment and she paved the way to accommodate my needs.

Reply from Ridgeside

Ridgeside Apartments are my only choice. I was a resident before and chose to be here again! The ladies in the Office are genuinely nice and helpful!

Reply from Ridgeside

So far I love my new apartment, the only thing I have to complain about is that there are some neighbors around me that smoke inside their apartments and it makes my apartment smell like that and it really bothers me and the guy next door takes up two parking spots for his car and motorcycle and I don’t feel like that’s fair that he is one person taking up 2 spots and leaves me and my partner without a parking space when we are both living there and drive two separate vehicles.

Reply from Ridgeside

I've had a good time at Ridgeside. I love the pool and the basketball court. Nice picnic area with installed grills. Master bedrooms are definitely enough space!

Reply from Ridgeside

I really enjoy the friendly environment here where I live with my husband and our two fur babies! Everyone we run into here always is nice and friendly. I am so glad we found a place to live that accept our dogs and have everything they need.

Reply from Ridgeside

I have absolutely loved living here! Diana and Lisa have been great and always so supportive! I love that this is such a dog friendly community!

Reply from Ridgeside

Really enjoy Ridgeside. We moved in the end of June and have loved it since. We have been treated great. Great place for our two dogs which are our children.

Reply from Ridgeside

Love it. It is super clean, well taken care of. Having a bug issue currently but they are working nonstop to resolve it. Couldn’t be happier so far.

Reply from Ridgeside

Really easy entree & very friendly community. Very cheap, very clean, and very nice. The only issue was the slight peeling near the bathroom, but for an apartment that was built in the 90's, that's not really a concern for me if that's the only issue. Would recommend to anyone.

Reply from Ridgeside

Signing our lease was an easy process. Everyone I have met has been very friendly and our dog loves being here. This has been a great apartment experience.

Reply from Ridgeside

I love it here! This is such a cute community. Everyone is so friendly. It’s never too loud, the property is always clean, and the staff is helpful.

Reply from Ridgeside

I have now lived here for 10 months. Living here has been the best thing God has led me to do since the creation of Pumpkin Pie, ( my favorite). My neighbors are respectful, kind, caring & friendly. Of course Buster & I never meet a stranger which make it easy to get to know them. The office staff, Lisa & Diana, are friendly, takes time to make sure residents are happy, safe & needs are taken care of. Our wonderful, kind, respectful Maintenance staff: Mike & Jabbo, take pride in keeping the grounds & apartment areas clean & well kept. God brought me to this home & I am @ peace & have complete freedom in my life living here. Praise God for this blessing. Peggy & Buster ( my American Bulldog)

Reply from Ridgeside

I have enjoyed my first weekend at ridgeside. There are friendly staff and neighbors. The staff is welcoming. Looking forward to living here.

Reply from Ridgeside

Been here about a month and absolutely love it! A real hidden gem! Super friendly and caring staff! Very nice community! Would definitely recommend to everyone!

Reply from Ridgeside

I have only been living here for a short while but it really is an incredible experience here. The location, the management, the amenities! I really recommend choosing Ridgeside Apartments :)

Reply from Ridgeside

God lead me to Ridgeside Apartments. My apartment, location, staff and neighbors are great. I am home @ Ridgeside Apartments. I am truly blessed.