Me and my fur-baby love Ridgeside and all of the complex’s amenities! I love my apartment and Scooby loves the dog park and all of the other dogs! Thankful for a wonderful staff and a great apartment complex!

Reply from Ridgeside

The management was excellent when I first applied for the apartment. Since moving in, I have met some great neighbors. I’m looking forward to living here !

Reply from Ridgeside

it’s great here! i love the area and my apartment. very quiet neighbors, and a very clean place as well. couldn’t have chose a better place!

Reply from Ridgeside

Fun and quiet place to be and to live. I'm not so sure if I've found a negative thing about ridgeside just yet. Nor do I think I will find something.

Reply from Ridgeside

It has been great so far...Leasing staff were courteous and helpful. Apartment is exactly what I needed and I am loving my privacy. Pool to!

Reply from Ridgeside

Nice environment and amazing to live at office staff are awesome and friendly also professional no problems yet since I moved in and plan on staying for a while I would recommend anyone to staying here

Reply from Ridgeside

Amazing service getting settled in at ridgeside. Diana was very helpful and considerate in all aspects! I was in a time crunch for an apartment and she paved the way to accommodate my needs.

Reply from Ridgeside

Lisa and Diana are wonderful to work with they are very friendly staff. Great location. Amenities are excellent. Apartment is outstanding. Very safe neighborhood.

Reply from Ridgeside

This is my new home provided by My God Jesus Christ. I love that my apt is a one level, 2 bedrooms and 1100 square feet. My apt is conveniently located in the Hixson.

Reply from Ridgeside

So far it's great! Everyone seems friendly and respective. I think I am going to enjoy living here. It was really easy to move in yesterday and the free pizza was nice.

Reply from Ridgeside

I feel safe and welcomed here. I love the pool and tennis court and haven’t had any issues with any appliances, plumbing or other household items. I love that it’s walking distance to the drug store for any emergency things I need. And only a 20 min drive from downtown where I work. I hope to be at Ridgeside for awhile.

Reply from Ridgeside

The staff is excellent. They are very friendly and helpful. The events every month are also very engaging and enjoyable. The residents are very respectful about sound levels.

Reply from Ridgeside

I just moved in and so far so good. We had a drain line that was messed up and it was fixed fast! They are all super nice here! So happy with it so far.

Reply from Ridgeside

Staff is friendly and professional. Maintenance is quick to assess and/fix in issues I have had. Pet friendly with a dog park. Always parking available. Neighbors are friendly as well.

God lead me to Ridgeside Apartments. My apartment, location, staff and neighbors are great. I am home @ Ridgeside Apartments. I am truly blessed.

Reply from Ridgeside

Its a good community very peaceful i love the apartment its very roomy and comfortable i especially love the pool cause I have a place to relax when im stressed out

Reply from Ridgeside

My fiancé and I just recently moved in but so far we love it here! It’s a very quiet area and our apartment has been well taken care of. So happy we chose Ridgeside!

Reply from Ridgeside

My experience here has been wonderful. My favorite thing about living here is the laundry room and the neighbors are wonderful. I've had nothing but good experiences here

Management were great. The apartment is very nice and the other residents are very friendly. My dog loves the dog park. It is located near many of the places I shop. And there as 2 organic groceries near me.

Reply from Ridgeside

Been here 2 years and I love the staff ! Their always on top of everything I need and are very friendly ! I I highly recommend these apartments to anyone in search !

Reply from Ridgeside

Everyone here is so friendly, and even though we've only been here a couple days, I feel so welcome and at home! It's clean and well cared for!

Reply from Ridgeside

Very friendly staff who have always responded to any inquiry or apartment need in a very timely fashion. Very community oriented with special events planned & newsletters.

It's great! They keep everything in very good condition and care for the community a lot and all of the residents here are all so nice to each other.

Reply from Ridgeside

Finding Ridgeside Apartments was a breath of fresh air. It was so nice to find that customer service still exists, Diana and Lisa were so helpful in my transition it was amazing! My next newfound pleasure was dealing with the maintenance crew here. As with any move a few problems cropped up and were dealt with IMMEDIATELY: I mean hours and the same day! To me, a great front office and attentive maintenance crew make for a great stay...I'm looking forward to living here.

Reply from Ridgeside

Love the apartment, managers are fantastic! Love the location, close to everything. Nice to have a parking spot usually right in front of my unit. Really happy to be here and hope to be here for awhile.