Rio West

3.8

3.8

Rio West has been a reliable apartment with responsive management and friendly staff members ensuring that you feel welcome and your living in good conditions.
Living here so far has been good. I love my roommates. There are a few improvements that are needed but overall I am having a great experience living here.
It’s okay. Management switched up and accommodations said last year were changed and it sucked. We still don’t have all our furniture and our TV still broken.
Now two months without being able to wash my clothes in unit. Exhausted as I live in West Campus so I can walk to school since I don’t have a car. Now have to spend money on laundromat and uber’s to get there.
Room was not cleaned out, there were ants, dirty dishwasher, and other roommates reported of dirty bathrooms. I expected to move in with everything to be cleaned out so I could set everything up.
The leasing office has been great in helping me with packages as well as making sure I have everything that I need. In addition there are also renovations coming the apartments that I am personally excited for, including dividers in double occupancy rooms. Can't wait to spend the next year here!
Management is really nice and the overall atmosphere is great. The only thing I don’t love is that the elevators make weird noises when I use them.
It’s amazing so far , nice people and staff , the apartments nice and clean , the pool is not open yet but it’s super huge and the grills. Thank y’all.
I like the neighborhood. I like that we have conference rooms where we can study and work on group projects. The roommate matching picked really good choices for me.
The apartment is nice but there's been a lot of maintenance issues that haven't been addressed very well and we received little or late communication on it. It also wasn't clean when we first moved in so we had to clear out the cabinets and stuff ourselves, but it was fine after that.