Rio West

3.7

3.7

Samya
about 3 hours ago
This apartment is so much better than my previous one. I love my roommates and the office staff. Tamara is very personable and makes me feel welcomed here. There were some issues when I moved in but the maintenance and office staff are working and have worked to meet my concerns. The location is very convenient, I walk to class most days.

Owen
I like my room now, although the large amount of renovations needed at move-in was frustrating. I also have had trouble reaching office staff occasionally for maintenance and other related issues, something I wish was an easier process. Other than that, the rooms themselves are nice and the amenities are convenient.

Yoonseo
The unit was and still is in bad condition. The repairs and maintenance are very slow. Some furniture was and still is missing from the original plan.

Vanessa
It has been really good so far! The rooms are really spacious, the study lounge is really nice and everything is really close by! The amenities, like the pool and gym, are super nice too; they have definitely made my residence experience a lot better!

Samiya
The staff cares about the residents here and wants to help to the best of their ability. They try to keep the community and atmosphere positive and engaging. Great roommate matching :)

Lann
There is a good amount of space in each room, but I had to clean a lot when I first arrived. Also there are flies everywhere near the sinks even with no water sitting out and in the study room which is kind of gross.

Niraja
1 star
Do not plan on releasing, have never lived in an apartment before that provided a unit that was unclean and dirty. The previous resident had quite literally left behind underwear in my unit.

Robert
The overall appearance could be nicer. Better communication would be appreciated, like a queue system for your maintenance requests, and a better handling of properly discarding waste is necessary.

Alejandra
Complex needs better management and people that are more concerned and active in helping resident. I've been giving 0 compensation for the poor unit conditions I have to live in. $1,200 for rent is ridiculous especially when they fell short on delivering standards they set themselves. Renovations weren't started until after we moved in even though they said they'd be done by the end of summer. My room is all peeled and my tub is gross and has brown stains on it. My toilet has to be held down for 10 seconds in order to fully flush. The light in my room is dim and I've request maintenance and have received 0 help in over 2 weeks. Once again 0 compensation for all this bs I've had to deal with. No bueno

Joseph
The actual unit itself is pretty nice, the only issues i’ve had so far is some stuff with the internet and communication before moving in. After I moved in however communication got better.