Rio West

3.8

3.8

Punit
The apartment is a little bit dirty. There was a roach when we moved in. Advertisements said apartments would be refurnished, but that was not the case.
Athanasius
We could use more gym amenities and a game room with some pool tables and ping pong tables etc. The noise has been pretty good in my apartment this semester, greatly improved over last year
Metin
Probably the best place in west campus to live. Big rooms, good prices, and close to campus! Staff are super nice and always fun to talk to, as well as very helpful and understanding.
Nicolas
Very good! the only problem is that the common areas are not very clean, maybe they should call an agency to clean all the open spaces because are very dirty
Joshua
Overall a good place, maintenance times can be a bit slow but the maintenance staff are amazing at their jobs. Front office staff are kind and helpful.
Ethan
Living here is pretty good. The apartment is fairly close to campus and staff is nice, but some things that can be improved include pest control in apartments and noise levels at night.
Ezequiel
I can't say that I have any complaints. Management has been really helpful in addressing any issues. Rio West is a nice place to live in and hope they keep up the great work!
Alejandra
Close to campus and I love the free food. Donuts, drinks, Chick fil a are all great ways to keep residents happy. Employees are nice and maintenance is great.
Aishi
It's okay now. It took an absurdly long time to solve a lot of our issues. I know Fred is probably working over time though. Other than that, its a nice space.
Alan
Still don't have a couch after a month of living here. The front light outside my front door still isn't fixed. My TV still doesn't work. This is just my apartment though, I don't know about other people's.