Rise at Northgate

Very good so far. Maintainable is quick so I have no complaints so far! Definetly recommend to others to live here. Just wish the parking for surface was free. Idk why it’s 75. Its not protected or covered
I’ve had a great time at the Rise so far. I am a senior who was supposed to be studying abroad this semester. I couldn’t, however, because of COVID. The Rise was flexible with me in renting an apartment last minute and subleasing it for just one semester as well. My girlfriend also lives at the Rise, so I am familiar with the staff and they always greet us when we walk into the lobby.
I love this place and all the amenities, mostly the pool and the study center! Being across the street from campus/only a few minutes from my classes has its perks as well!
I’ve lived here for 3 years and have no complaints. Great amenities and the staff gives 100% They handled the complicated situations with coronavirus expertly.
The Rise is a pretty great place to live. I’m a little bummed about moving out after graduation. Going to miss the great location and friendly staff.
The best amenity is its proximity to campus. The pool and workout room are also very nice. If you are looking for a quite place to live, look elsewhere.
The maintenance staff is amazing and super helpful! I did not give 5 stars because of the lack of visitor parking and the original management that was here.
It’s been good. Overall maintenance is very timely, the amenities are good, and the location is very convenient. This is an ideal place to live.
If you are looking for a place near campus, you cannot get any closer. It has good amenities but it is located in the party district of town.
Good location near campus although to have on-site covered parking (which the other alternative is to walk across the other parking garage from NG) is to pay more per month. The gym needs to be cleaned/put in order more often, but it provides a safe and varied place to exercise. I appreciate how speedy the work maintenance team is— Aaron never disappoints.