Very convenient location being across from campus, above cvs, and between multiple food chains. Parking is terrible with very little guest parking and free resident parking is a 10 min walk from the building. Amenities are great but coffee machine breaks all the time. Walls are too thin and noisy neighbors are a very unfortunate problem. Staff is very nice and willing to help.

Living at the Rise has been a blast. The proximity to campus is incredibly convenient, but the community-feeling, with not only other residents, but also employees, is unmatched.

Overall, enjoyed living here. It's pretty noisy, but that's out of the apartment's control. The only gripes I have about The Rise are small things like the coffee machine always having something missing or not working properly. They should check that a couple of times a day to assure it's stocked and working.

The rise is a great place to live. The location is very convenient, as it is just a couple minutes walk to campus. The amenities are also an added perk, especially the gym. Makes working out much easier.

The rise has been very good because it had a great location and is very close to my classes. The room is also very nice and spacious and the staff is very friendly

This community is pretty nice to live in. I like it here at the Rise. The staff is also really nice. I resigned for another year because it's the best price for the best location.

I like living close to campus. The roommate assigning is not the greatest. Front desk does help when asked. I always enjoy the amenities that are there.

Living at the Rise at Northgate is one of my best experience ever. Amazing staffs, state of the art amenities, and affordable prices play an important role when living here.

The Rise is an awesome building that is close to campus with plenty of amenities for residents and a devoted staff. Wouldn’t have lived anywhere else.

Great Place to live with friendly staff that are quick to dress any issues you have. Super convenient being so close to campus. Great study room with 24/7 coffee. Overall great place to live!

I found y'alls service to be accomodating and extremely nice. This is a very nice complex and I am happy to live here. My only wish would be that y'all use more curtesy when entering peoples houses for maintenance. there was only two knocks before someone came in and I had to scramble to put on decent pants.

I think maintenance is great. They respond quickly to work orders and repairs . The on line communication is excellent , with updates and recommendations.

Great workers and super fun environment, but sometimes the management seems helpless about some issues. Other than that, living here is good.

Its a nice place with a great gym. But the stuff in the apartment seems to break all the time. Like the bottom shelf in our kitchen just broke in half and the cold water never works

It has been an all around good time, no complaints. It's a convenient location, especially for engineers. I would love to see more free food, but that's just me.

The location is fantastic - being able to walk to campus instead of trying to drive is huge. The apartments themselves are great as well, and the view is beautiful.

The location is perfect for getting to class on time! The only thing I would improve is the study room layout, you can easily fit more tables in there and make sure the printer is working. I would work on improving the wifi as well, it is super spotty and half the time phone calls drop and have a poor connection.

My random roommates are pretty cool so I'm glad the survey worked out as well as it did. The staff is awesome, most of them know me by name and the rest of them know my face, and it's super meaningful that they take the time to recognize me!

I have thus far enjoyed my experience living at the rise. I love the location and how easy living here is. The other residents are nice and help swipe you the elevator if you forgot your keys.

It is convenient for walking to class, and the rooms are a nice size. The gym is never busy which is great when you don't want to bike or drive to the Rec center which is always full of students. The maintenance requests get completed quickly and the workers are friendly and helpful.

Very nice facilities, good location. Most downsides are like small things. University Dr can get loud but u kinda get used to it. Overall pretty nice living.

I love living here! It is so convenient to be this close to campus, I walk to all of my classes in under 15 minutes! The CVS downstairs is also super convenient.

It's pretty good. High end living for a decent price. There is also a CVS downstairs so it's very convenient when I need to get groceries too.

I had 14 students used to live in this great community ANd they really like every thing they had, people, apartments, building, services, close to the university, etc.

The Rise is awesome, I haven't had any issues here and everyone is super nice. Every maintenance issue we've had we have had fixed in anywhere between hours and days and it is amazing.