Rise at Northgate

4.1

4.1

Owen
I love the rise and their amenities make my work life as a college student easier, and personal life more fun. I will most likely renew my lease for multiple years. I'm indifferent about the year long lease because I probably won't stay over the summer.
Rishav
Honestly speaking, I love the rise. Very nice apartments with a moderately high price but the location makes it worth it. They always have great events going and staff is very nice and gets work orders done on time. Will be here next year too!
Karsten
Wonderful experience and so excited for next semester!! The amenities are absolutely amazing just like the rooms itself. Going to miss being here for 3 months!
Catherine
Great place and super convenient to be really close to campus. There are occasional maintenance issues but the maintenance staff is very realizable.
Verified Resident
The apartment is good but sometimes the elevators are pretty slow or are under maintenance. The hot water in my unit also takes a while to start.
Bethany
Pretty good, quiet college apartments. Elevators are always down or breaking. Parking can be frustrating with the lack of convenient spots especially if we have guests.
Elaine
Great living experience. Convenient to be above CVS and so close to Zach, ETB, etc since I’m a biomedical engineering major. Overall great place to live. Only complaints I have are that the printers usually don’t work (at least since I’ve been here) and there are the occasional random fire alarms. Otherwise it’s been a really positive experience & I recommend to anyone looking for an apartment close to campus
Heidi
Although it’s a bit noisy, I like living here because it is a convenient location. It’s right across the street from my classes and there’s a cvs attached to the building and restaurants near by.
Katelyn
I have enjoyed living at the Rise this past year. The maintenance requests are tethered to very quickly. My only complaint about the elevators. Sometimes, all three of them are broken, and it is very annoying.
John
The rise is great. I’ve never had any problems with my unit and the administration and maintenance teams are great. Also amazing that is right across the street from all the engineering buildings.