Rise at Northgate
4 stars372 Reviews

I’ve really enjoyed my time living here! I especially love all the community events with food in the club room :) I also love how spacious the apartments are.
Best apartment on Northgate, since it’s right in the middle! The management is very helpful, as well as security. There’s also a CVS on the first floor which is super convenient!
Everyone I've come across in this apartment community has been incredibly nice and friendly. The staff members at the front desk are always willing to help, and maintenance workers will often greet you in the elevators or hallways. 10/10
Very good so far. Maintainable is quick so I have no complaints so far! Definetly recommend to others to live here. Just wish the parking for surface was free. Idk why it’s 75. Its not protected or covered
I’ve had a great time at the Rise so far. I am a senior who was supposed to be studying abroad this semester. I couldn’t, however, because of COVID. The Rise was flexible with me in renting an apartment last minute and subleasing it for just one semester as well. My girlfriend also lives at the Rise, so I am familiar with the staff and they always greet us when we walk into the lobby.
I love this place and all the amenities, mostly the pool and the study center! Being across the street from campus/only a few minutes from my classes has its perks as well!
I’ve lived here for 3 years and have no complaints. Great amenities and the staff gives 100% They handled the complicated situations with coronavirus expertly.
The Rise is a pretty great place to live. I’m a little bummed about moving out after graduation. Going to miss the great location and friendly staff.
The best amenity is its proximity to campus. The pool and workout room are also very nice. If you are looking for a quite place to live, look elsewhere.
The maintenance staff is amazing and super helpful! I did not give 5 stars because of the lack of visitor parking and the original management that was here.