Rise at Northgate

The Rise is great! Even in the middle of this outbreak and social distancing they’re still hosting virtual community events to keep folks involved. i.e. the staff are great and creative!
There is not much that sets this complex apart from others. It has the same amenities and coffee machines that they all have. Proximity to campus is the only plus.
Love living here. The closeness to campus is the best part. Hot tubs during the winter are also a nice perk! The rise also has a lot of resident events that are great; the snacks for finals were very appreciated :D
There is always a party going on and every floor smells. The printer usually never has paper in it and the coffee machines never have beans in them.
It is great living here, very convent and close to campus. You guys have great amenities and everything is always very kept up and clean. This place is awesome.
My time at the Rise has been above average. The service at the front desk is always helpful, and the events the Rise sponsors are enjoyable. Management isn't always available, but when they are, they are very helpful.
So far I have had little to no issues. I love my individual room and the pool is awesome! It’s great to be able to visit my friends so easily.
I really like the community events here. Also the management this year is very diligent about things, which is really appreciated :) I'm excited for the coming months of living here!
The Rise at Northgate provides state of the art gym, walking distance to engineering buildings and decent study lounge. It is worth living here.
I love living at the rise because it's the perfect place to live. My only complaint is the parking situation (the lack thereof), but otherwise it's great!