I love living at the Rise at Northgate because of all the friendly residents and staff. It’s nice having a great gym, well furnished rooms and the study lounge as well.

I love being able to walk across the street to get to class. The hot tubs are finally working again so that's my favorite amenity to enjoy. The staff is also very nice and helpful, though still somewhat disorganized.

Living at the Rise at Northgate gives me the best experiences ever from decent study lounge to state of the art gym and so many more. I would highly recommend students living here and experiencing new things.

Sometimes the printing is an issue but the Rise is clean and sooo close to campus that convenience trumps everything. Multiple starbucks machines which is a plus in addition to a super clean and quiet pool area to bring friends to.

My experience st the rise was good over all. The amenities and close proximity to campus was the biggest bonus for me. The elevators were very slow

It was a great experience living at the Rise. It was close to campus, and everything was very comfortable here. It's a very safe place to live as well

Great place to live, super close to everything on campus, northgate, and shopping centers along university and texas ave! Prefect for anyone new to college station!

The Rise at Northgate gives me a great living experience and I think it is one of the best apartment in College Station. It provides you state of the art gym and fully equipped study lounge.

Great place to live! Love how close it is to campus and the CVS that’s on the first floor. Also, love the coffee machines and the printers that we have available.

The rise has been a great location to live in. The rooms are really big and the bathroom is good. The location is prime as it is right across campus

The Rise has provided a pretty great resident experience this past year. I really appreciate the resident events and the free food! I think it would be hard to create a "community" here though.

Living at the Rise has been a blast. The proximity to campus is incredibly convenient, but the community-feeling, with not only other residents, but also employees, is unmatched.

Overall, enjoyed living here. It's pretty noisy, but that's out of the apartment's control. The only gripes I have about The Rise are small things like the coffee machine always having something missing or not working properly. They should check that a couple of times a day to assure it's stocked and working.

The rise is a great place to live. The location is very convenient, as it is just a couple minutes walk to campus. The amenities are also an added perk, especially the gym. Makes working out much easier.

The rise has been very good because it had a great location and is very close to my classes. The room is also very nice and spacious and the staff is very friendly

This community is pretty nice to live in. I like it here at the Rise. The staff is also really nice. I resigned for another year because it's the best price for the best location.

I like living close to campus. The roommate assigning is not the greatest. Front desk does help when asked. I always enjoy the amenities that are there.

Living at the Rise at Northgate is one of my best experience ever. Amazing staffs, state of the art amenities, and affordable prices play an important role when living here.

The Rise is an awesome building that is close to campus with plenty of amenities for residents and a devoted staff. Wouldn’t have lived anywhere else.

Great Place to live with friendly staff that are quick to dress any issues you have. Super convenient being so close to campus. Great study room with 24/7 coffee. Overall great place to live!

I found y'alls service to be accomodating and extremely nice. This is a very nice complex and I am happy to live here. My only wish would be that y'all use more curtesy when entering peoples houses for maintenance. there was only two knocks before someone came in and I had to scramble to put on decent pants.

I think maintenance is great. They respond quickly to work orders and repairs . The on line communication is excellent , with updates and recommendations.

Great workers and super fun environment, but sometimes the management seems helpless about some issues. Other than that, living here is good.

Its a nice place with a great gym. But the stuff in the apartment seems to break all the time. Like the bottom shelf in our kitchen just broke in half and the cold water never works

It has been an all around good time, no complaints. It's a convenient location, especially for engineers. I would love to see more free food, but that's just me.