Rise at State College

4.3

4.3

It is a good experience. The amenities (like the gym, study room, hot tub, and the play room) are great. The community assistants are friendly as well,
Had a great semester without any issues. The apartment is nice and glad that gym is now opened with all equipments. Loved enjoying the game room.
So far, the lease-signing process has been a breeze! Management has been super kind and communicates very well. Looking forward to living here next year.
The community is nice, however often is ruined by residents which closes a lot of opportunities for others. Management also doesn’t respond to emails even though they insist to reach out.
I havent lived here yet but ive heard great things and the tour was great. Super excited to move in in the fall!! The distance to campus is perfect!
The rise is the best place ever! I come here all the time and all of the amenities including the courtyard and gym make this place the number 1 place to live at PSU!
I love the security here! I feel safe all the time, maintenance is great and always helpful. I feel the most calm when everything seems clean to me so seeing that the building is usually kept clean and tidy makes me calm and helps me feel like I’m at home.
Fun building to live in but some of the staff members are horrible. Love my roommates and the amenities though!!! Hours for them are kind of weird though...
Overall I love the rise however i wish mask wearing was enforced in public areas because i don’t feel comfortable using the amenities during the pandemic because no one uses masks or wipes things down.
the building and amenities are beautiful and maintenance is very nice, so are some of the staff. However, it makes it impossible to want to renew due to all the fees that do not make sense at all when really thought about