River Birch at Town Center Apartments
4 stars87 Reviews

Latoya
It a blessing to live here. The office people are so nice to me. Maintenance is up to par. The only thing I do not like is how we do not have screen doors for our front doors plus back doors.

Rahzel H.
It's a lot more room than the other apartments on Marlborough Road. Not only that, this place also got a swimming pool, so in the summertime, whenever I feel like going out swimming, the pool will be right there.

Kimberly
I am loving my new place it's very comfortable and quiet. Maintenance is very quick when I put in my work order the front office management is very nice!

Bessie
Clean and quiet a lot of parking and nice office staff. I wish the stairs were not so close to the doors and the toilet wasn't so short. The kitchen is nice and spacious

Ola
Great place to stay and to raise kids. Very comfortable living place and my neighbors are amazing and my kids love it out here compared to where we came from

Debra
I'm enjoying my stay at riverbirch my grandkids love it as well swimming pool meeting new neighbors picnic table and gym like right at my feet

Domonique
It’s good and they are very nice and polite. They get the job done good and fast without any mess of breaking anything. I love my neighbors but my next door neighbor they be so loud at night.

Natalie
It's cool I pretty much stay to my self ☺️😊☺️☺️ I would like to see River Birch do more for the kids maybe especially the teenagers we use to have truck vendors come out maybe can have some yard sales . Back to school cookout .how about food pantry for the residents . I think food lion donates .

Latoya
Good maintenance. The office people are nice as ever. I love how I can paint my walls. I do believe that we need security cameras around but I have one

Kimberly
about 2 months ago
Very bad. Horrible neighbors. Nothing was ever done about my family constantly being harassed by neighbors. My apartment floods when it rains. They put sandbags and that's all that's been done about. Also, they don't work. Pool can't stay open because of constant vandalism. Trash everywhere. Pretty crappy place