River Birch at Town Center Apartments

3.9

3.9

Crystal
Get people and it don’t take long for them to take them to come fix a problem on the property and all of the stuff are very nice one call that’s all
Kimberly
Horrible. Very unsafe neighborhood. Constant police presence. Always full of trash. Maintenance goes ignored. I have a broken window due to a fight (fight had nothing to do with my family) that they are taking their sweet time fixing. The fight was kids from the same apartment there is constant trouble from and management does nothing. Also, anyone can live here, no need to be on the lease because they do nothing about that either.
Kisha
While living in River Birch, I enjoy taking nice walks in the neighborhood and swimming in the summer time. In the summer my family and I also enjoy cooking on the grill.
Latoya
It has been ok. Just do not like how maintenance does not come until i have to continuously ask for them to. My apartment still is in the same issue from 3 months ago.
Verified Resident
It is a pleasant experience ☺, I have met new people and so have my children. I enjoy my conversations with my neighbors when we do see each other have a nice conversations
Paul
After the office closes for the day and on weekends, there is so much drug activity going in the playground late at night and when they empty the dumpsters people just to lazy to open it up and throw there trash in it and it leaves a smell.
Debra
I like living here at Riverbirch Towne Center it’s quite peaceful clean decent place to live staff is respectful Maintenance is on time calls to let you know they coming into your unit if anyone looking for a place to live with your family or just you I will come check out the community and see for yourself you will love it pool fitness center and picnic area with grill and a little play ground for the kiddos to enjoy
Latoya
2 months ago
Im ok with living here I don't like how my neighbors stomp all the time through out the whole day. I also still think that we meed security cameras around s the neighborhood for the community saftey.
Charity
2 months ago
It is quiet on the weekdays but not like on weekends like on Friday and Saturday night someone is always having a cookout or a party but it’s OK It don’t keep me up out of my sleep. its one thing I don’t like is the people that leave trash on the outside around the apartment. It make the Community look bad
Gail
3 months ago
Something needs to be done about the trash situation. I don't want rodent problems, due to the fact that my apartment is right in front of the dumpster area.