My move in was easy and I have enjoyed living at Rivers Edge. The students are very friendly and the staff is always available to answer any questions.

so far, living at river edge has been very nice. if there ever is a problem, maintenance comes within days, and the staff has been friendly. i would recommend a friend to live here.

Love living at river edge! Free food Friday and Dutch bro days are the best! All the staff is really friendly and I’ve never have had a problem

Overall, River Edge is an excellent place to live. I haven't had any sort of issue where the staff has needed to help, but they are clearly on top of things. Maintenance is fast and trouble free.

The smell in the hallways is always terrible, the trash rooms are really gross, and the people are loud. The front desk workers are nice and maintenance is quick to respond and nice as well. Overall I like living here.

Great place for college students and roommates. Close to downtown, the river and makes doing things on weekend worth while. I personally love being able to take a walk in the park whenever I want

As of right now my stay is going well. No problems have occurred. The place is nice to have. My only suggestion would be to make the halls more home like. They seem very dormitory, which is fine. It would just make it more inviting. Somethings need to be fixed but other than that all is well.

i love living at riveredge, i think that the community feel of the apartment complex like the free food fridays really help bring together the residents.

I really love my apartment!! It was a little dirty when I first arrived so that is why it is not 5/5, but I have had a great experience so far :)

River Edge is a great place to live as a college student. The pricing is very good for what you are getting. I never lived in the dorms and after living here I couldn't imagine having to live in a dorm for close to the same monthly payment. The staff and maintenance crew are very nice and helpful as well. The bedrooms are big and everything works great! I like that there is security in the building at night, it makes you feel safe when you're in the building. Overall, River Edge is a great place to live and I expect to live here throughout the rest of my college career!

I lived here last year and liked the setup and then moved into a two bed two bath and I love it a lot! I also love my roommate. One thing to work on would be the parking situation for guests of the residents.

Apartments themselves are nice but things are cheap and break easily. Front desk staff can be hard to deal with but maintenance is always very nice and helpful.

Fantastic so far! I love that the rooms are spread out, the living room is fairly big. It's nice that coffee is prepared every morning. It's been nothing but good so far.

Reply from River Edge

River Edge is highly comfortable, convenient, and friendly. It is an inviting space for people of all types of life styles from all kinds of backgrounds.

Reply from River Edge

This is the nicest place I've lived outside of my parents house, & blow's BSU housing away. I due wish the coffee machine was open more often, and that the guys working outside weren't so close to my room. I plan to be a resident hear for the rest of my college years.

Reply from River Edge

I am very excited to be a part of this community. I wasn't able to move in the apartments immediately, but since I signed my lease, I was proud to call River Edge my new home.

Reply from River Edge

friendly staff, attend to problems quickly, I love how they have giveaways and free food. also they have scholarship opportunities, idk any other place that does that.

Reply from River Edge

It's been good so far, the staff has been very helpful and the living conditions are nice but waking up to the construction every morning is very difficult.

Reply from River Edge

the construction is very loud and annoying but the overall area is pretty quiet and clean. the elevators are a little shaky. the staff is very nice and helpful as well

Reply from River Edge

Great place to live for a college student! Modern, cute and in a convenient location. Unfortunately there's not much parking, and I wish the front desk team was more organized.

It is doing very good and I'm very please with everything so far and look forward to a great year of being here with everyone that I get to meet

Reply from River Edge

Great community, friendly atmosphere, all the amenities you need, friendly and helpful staff, and great place to call home! Thank you River Edge!

Reply from River Edge

I love living at river edge. I'm living in a apartment with 3 of my teammates. The apartment is in top condition and so close to school. Also the hot tub they have is amazing!

Great atmosphere and love all the freebies. makes the renter really feel welcome here. parking could be a little better like adding more spaces but all in all its great.

I really enjoyed that the apartment was actually clean when I moved in. Also Hannah at the front desk, she is my favorite RE employee. She handled my admittedly aggressive sass about the pre-move in stuff I was trying to deal with (we won't get into it here). I believe that everyone at RE should be like Hannah. Thank you Hannah, you literally saved me from a rage induced brain aneurysm, and I am forever grateful. You should really give her a pay raise.