Friendly staff and nice apartments. The cleanliness is improving and big strides have been made to improve the hallways and keep the place clean

My roommate has put in a work order to fix a couple Ethernet ports and they have yet to be fixed. Love the place and the amenities provided though!

It is a great atmosphere and the people that work there are the best. Also everything that the place contains is amazing from the common area from the weight room to the free food.

Reply from River Edge

A great place to live my only issue is the difficulty in finding parking. The maintenance crew is great I appreciate how quickly work orders are completed.

Have lived here for two years no and am generally very satisfied with the complex. The office staff and maintenance guys are always really nice and helpful. There has been a vast improvement in the cleanliness of the halls and the free food is very cool. Clean, nice apartments with a great location.

Really nice and fun atmosphere but isn't always the cleanest. I love being close to campus and near all my friends. Friendly staff and close to downtown makes it a great place to live!

Reply from River Edge

The staff so far has been helpful and good about getting me and my roommates for next year set up and accommodated to. Would recommend for BSU off campus housing.

Reply from River Edge

Other than the construction work, I really enjoy my apartment community! The staff is very gracious and helpful whenever I have any questions. The maintenance personel are also extremely kind and hard working.

I love it so much! It is so amazing to live around people that shar common interests with me as well as living somewhere that meets all of my needs and more😊

Reply from River Edge

It's an Awesome location near the Boise State campus! Always Friendly staff and I love the special events for all of the students. Great place to live :)

Reply from River Edge

RiverEdge is a great place to live. All I here is good things about this place. I always hear that the staff is really nice and are always respectful.

Reply from River Edge

The room has its share of flaws, but other than that, they have decent free food on Friday and generally have a good staff. It was a nice place to live.

Reply from River Edge

Love this place. It's so close to campus and the apartment is so nice. I like the gym on the bottom floor as well. The front staff is also very good at helping me when i need it.

I enjoy how the community has a downstairs common area for all memebers to congregate to and hang out in. The pool table, exercise equipment and hot tub are all really neat ways River Edge has made community stronger.

Reply from River Edge

River Edge is a great place to live. It's super convenient to have the gym downstairs, and the rooms are pretty nice. The only downfall is the noise at times during the weekdays, but it's college living, so I kind of expected that. Overall, I really like it here.

Reply from River Edge

Riveredge is in the perfect location! Close to Ann Morrison, BSU, the river and downtown. The staff is friendly and very helpful! I love living here.

Reply from River Edge

River Edge has become my home and I'm so happy to live here! It's been such a great experience and I would recommend river edge to friends!!

Reply from River Edge

I have really enjoyed my experience here, the apartments are great and the staff is super responsive and approachable. I really appreciate the recent addition of hallway cameras!

Reply from River Edge

Amazing and friendly staff! Very kind and good at helping with problems; continuous efforta were made until a smoke detector problem in our unit occurred. Very thankful for their kind and prompt response.

Reply from River Edge

I've loved the community here and really hope to stay here again! I've really appreciated all that the staff does and the fun free food/coffee end weekdays!

Reply from River Edge

I think you are doing a great job and you also do a great job advertising to the community. Having the free food Fridays really gets residents involved and makes them happy with their living arrangement.

Reply from River Edge

I haven't moved into riveredge just yet. In fact, I move in August 12th. I just came to visit and check out my new apartment about a week ago and I get extremely welcome and as very surprised at how clean and nice the are was. Keep up the great work!

Reply from River Edge

Great so far! Love the clean rooms, and hallways. Reviews on Google don't give this place justice! Walls seem a little thin and staff doesn't always seem to care about helping you, but good overall

Reply from River Edge

You guys are doing great! The place could be a little cleaner everyday, but over all it's good! The stairwells are the biggest place that needs to be cleaned more often.

Reply from River Edge

I really value how easily I've been able to communicate with River Edge. Arranging to come and tour the building was super easy. The tour was wonderful and the staff helped me get everything that I need to in line.