I love River Gate. The staff is so nice and I am so happy I chose to live south green! The pool is so nice and clean I love the free coffee and the trash room! The amenities are so great! #livesouthgreen

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed my 2 yr stay at Rivergate. Staff has improved greatly and maintenance is always timely with any issues we encountered. 10/10 recommend living here.

Reply from River Gate

I love all the amenities at river gate. It’s always quiet and clean, very well taken care of. The staff have been helpful and kind any time I have interacted with them.

Reply from River Gate

Living here for the summer has been great! It is so nice to be able to relax by the pool any time that I want. The pool is always well maintained and filled with fun people!

Reply from River Gate

It’s one of the luxurious apartments with the best service. Living here feels like home. Beautiful view. The staff are friendly and ready to help.

Reply from River Gate

Very nice and high class place to live with great service and environment to leave in. Great decor and living area. Nice residents and community.

Reply from River Gate

I love the staff and the amenities. I always feel welcome and this complex allows me to comfortably have a good college/academic experience.

Reply from River Gate

Very welcoming staff.. they are always willing to help you through any questions and/or concerns that you may have. Also everything you need is within the complex like the gym, pool and tanning

Reply from River Gate

I like living here. There are a bunch of great accommodations with signing a lease here. There is a pool, weight room, and breakfast in the morning.

Reply from River Gate

A great community experience surrounded by great people! Now that there’s free fault breakfast every weekday, it makes it seem a lot more personal and that we’re having more things done around us!

Reply from River Gate

My experience here has only improved since I 1st moved in in 2017. Shoutout to the maintenance team that always takes care of our problems asap.

Reply from River Gate

Living at river gate has helped to make college a much more fun and carefree experience for me. Also having a coffee machine saved me so much time and money!

Reply from River Gate

At the beginning of the year, I was nervous about living here, but the staff are amazing, and I feel so good about this community. The amenities are wonderful, and the safety is unparalleled in Athens! River Gate definitely cares about it's residents.

Reply from River Gate

Living at Rivergate has been such a great experience. Not including all the amazing amenities and how modern the place is, everyone has been very friendly and welcoming. So glad I chose RG as my home. Whenever I have had any questions, the staff has been very friendly and responds in a timely manner. Will be living here again next year!!

Reply from River Gate

I absolutely love living at rivergate. Everyone in the building, including the staff, has been so friendly. The apartments are comfortable and it really has become my home!

Reply from River Gate

I love living here! Being on campus is so convenient. I enjoy all the events that are held, and wouldn’t get this experience living anywhere else on campus!

Reply from River Gate

I love how clean and new the apartment is. I used to live in a house off campus and it was old and always felt dirty, no matter how much I cleaned. I love how every roommate has their own bathroom as well.

Reply from River Gate

Rivergate apartments have been a great place to live on OU's campus! Great staff, amenities, and overall experience! I would recommend to anyone!

Reply from River Gate

Love it here at River Gate! All of the staff is very kind and helpful! Amenities are great as well. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather to return so I can get back out to the pool!

Reply from River Gate

I love how nice my apartment is. I also love going to the pool and having the tanning bed accessible to me! All of my neighbors are super nice, as well as the front office. I love it here!

Reply from River Gate

I love the community that River Gate provides. It's easy to contact maintenance when something needs to be done right away and everything is so conveniently close

Reply from River Gate

I have lived at Rivergate for two separate years now, and I have really enjoyed it. I love the amenities and the generous staff. It is so much more convenient living here than on campus housing for sure!

Reply from River Gate

Very nice apartments. Walls are a little thin. Fully furnished living areas give Rivergate an advantage few apts on campus can offer. The pool is nice.

Reply from River Gate

The staff is great, the community friendly, and there’s always coffee brewing and the gym open. It’s a very welcome homey vibe, and it’s wonderful! It’s pricy, but if you can afford it you won’t be disappointed

Reply from River Gate

I have loved living at Rivergate! I thought the distance from Court St. would be inconvenient but it really hasn't been an issue. The apartments themselves are super modern and the amenities are awesome.