River Gate

4.4

4.4

I don’t live here yet but everything so far before moving in has been great! Everyone has been so helpful and nice. Everything looked so clean. Can’t wait to move in!
For living here for about a year, it’s been a great experience. Everyone is super friendly and sweet. Haven’t had a chance to try out all of the amenities (pool and fitness area) yet due to busy schedule, but can’t wait to soon!
My friends have lived here for a while and the amenities are awesome and the space is amazing. The ability to go to the gym and swim in the pool is awesome and I can't wait to live here.
Great overall, the apartment has the top of the line amenities and the views are phenomenal. I love the convenience of being so close to the bike path and cherry blossoms
The apartment itself is very very nice, updated, and full of everything you need. I love the gym and the tanning beds. The study rooms are awesome and I can't wait for the pool to open this year. The only issues I have had with my apartment itself are the air conditioning and our fridge. Those problems have been fixed, so other than that, this is an awesome place to stay!
I have enjoyed living at RiverGate! I really like everything that is offered as a resident and I think the staff is great! Such a welcoming environment
I love living here! Everyone is so kind and helpful and the services are great. I love the gym and the coffee bar. Looking forward to living here next year!
Nice front desk staff, the furniture quality is nice, but paint jobs/maintenance/quality of the actual apartment feels cheap or not well done.
I love Rivergate! Everything about it is so awesome and the people who live here are very nice. The maintenance crew is so friendly and I love the amenities Rivergate provides.
Greatest place to live on off campus! Friendly staff, amazing amenities, and free coffee each morning! Definitely a place I wish I would have moved to sooner.