The amenities in River Gate are great. Maintenance is very quick and friendly for whatever issues arise. Management has high turnover but most are nice.

I believe that the apartments are over priced for the actual building quality. But having the furnished apartment was a major help to only living off campus for 1 year.

Most people do not pick up after their dogs, i have a dog and always pick up after him. Would like an outdoor trash bin because going in the garbage room at night is kind of creepy. other than that great place to live, well maintained

Living here has been great! My roomates and I have never once felt that something was bad or had a bad experience while living here. The only issue that we had was when the parking garage was closed and the under garage cars were taking up all the outside spots.

Living in rivergate is a pleasant experience. The people are nice and the workers are very helpful. The building is beautiful and each apartment comes with so many advantages.

nice living here pool and gym and free coffee, tea, hot chocolate are great, nobody is ever loud, there is also free tanning which is very nice

The employees that work at the front desk are always friendly and helpful. However, since day one, it is clear that RiverGate has some serious communication, and organization issues. It takes weeks to get maintenance orders filled, there are no responses on them until someone shows up at your door, whether you are home or not. It is clear that the office workers want to help, but they lack the information or proper training to aide you in any issues that are not straightforward. Additionally the original advertisements that brought my roommates and I to Rivergate were highly misleading, and my monthly rent is about $100 more expensive than I thought it was going to be.

The apartments are very clean and modern but it is a very low quality structure. The pool has leaked a hand full of times, the parking lot has had moisture issues making those who paid $350 for covered parking to park out in the snow contradicting the reason we paid for the covered parking. The other complaint is some rooms (like mine) have the air conditioning unit closet in their room resulting in unnecessary dust and loud machine noise throughout the night and can definitely affect someone with allergies. Athens has very few modern apartments to choose from which makes RiverGate a pretty good deal even with these issues.

The apartment is super nice, we came across issues with the fridge and we had a brand bew fridge within a week. Staff js always happy to help.

I love living at River Gate. I feel like I’m in a hotel. The staff is great and I love my neighbors. I wish I had heard about this place a lot sooner.

Thebcommunity is superb! I love Rivergate and all parts of it! Friendly helpful staff, great amenities, and suck kind, caring residents! I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Honestly it’s such a great place to live. Staff is friendly and keep everything clean. The neighbors are also super nice and it never gets too loud.

I've really enjoyed my experience here so far! The rooms are super nice and this apartment is perfect for my lifestyle. One of my favorite things about the apartment is the downstairs gym which is super convenient when you don't want to go to a crowded Ping. One thing I wish we had was more social events in the apartment. I know I'll get to meet more people once the pool opens up again (which is AMAZING) but it would be nice to have more events throughout the year. Overall, love it!

The amenities are great and so is the style of the apartments. The walls are a little thin and you can hear movement frequently. Overall I would recommend!

It has been great. But the early fall semester pool party did not happen like last year which was disappointing. I hope to see that in the Spring. As well as constant cups for the coffee machine.

Love living here very clean and quiet. Everyone is friendly, only dislike lots of dog poop on property and outdoor garbage room light is not always on

Staff is friendly and usually helpful but apartments are outdated and missing some general upkeep. Would be nice if heat and cooling were not turned on and off at random and water was consistant

I live in an Anderson style apartment and I absolutely love it! It’s well layed out and each person has their own space which is so nice! The only real issue is that sound carries! You can here EVERYTHING!

Everybody from those in the office, to maintenance, to custodial are friendly and always willing to help! Great place to live with all the amenities. No complaints here.

Great living environment. They accommodations that come with living there are amazing. Coming from out-of-state it was great to have the place fully furnished. It's a little far from Court Street, but the free coffee and 24-hour gym make up for it.

We have lived here for 3 months now and have loved every minute of it. Any issues we have are resolved quickly. Our apartment is awesome. I love having my own bedroom and bathroom.

Great staff and amenities! Love the friendly and helpful community! Living at RiverGate was the best decision I ever made and I am so happy I have another year here!!!!

It’s really not a terrible place. It’s nice that it comes fully furnished and the rent is always the same. Parking isn’t that great and we are pretty far from uptown. Also the amount of hot water is pretty low especially living with 3 other people

Everyone is super friendly and i love all the amenities! Also, the study room is perfect for meeting with groups instead of having to walk all the way to the library.

Good in general. I wish there would be activities for the residents, more free pizza/ drinks/ cookies/ midterm& final week supplements,etc..