River Gate

It’s great! I love living here. The appliances are great. Love the pool and gym . The front desk workers are always super nice and helpful. The place has good security as well .
So far rivergate has been so welcoming and friendly to me and my roommates. We couldn’t have asked for a better place to room while still on campus at OU
Clean, friendly workers, quiet mostly, updated. Great location to almost anything on campus and even uptown. Lots of amenities. Nice parking area.
Solid place to live if you want to be very close to campus. You can avoid paying OU parking prices by renting here. Parking is a lot cheaper here than on campus parking.
Very nice place. Close to campus. High quality furniture and equipments that last a long time. Only problem is that rent is a little expensive.
Overall, my experience at Rivergate has been good. The beginning was slightly rocky but the whole Rivergate crew has been very accommodating and have done everything in their power to make me and my roommates comfortable!
The location of this apartment is really convenient as it’s basically right off campus. It’s about a 15/20 minute walk to my classes which is nice because I don’t have to pay for campus parking.
I really appreciate all the amenities River Gate has to offer, along with the spaciousness, views and location. The shuttle comes directly to the building, laundry and pool are both provided along with a kitchen. Those make life so much easier.
Everything has been great here! Everyone is super friendly and they work with you on any problems you have! Highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone interested at Ohio University
I absolutely love living here, the amenities are great and staff is friendly and responds quickly! The pool, tanning bed, coffee machine and gym are a great plus to living here.