The apartment is 5 stars, staff and their friendliness/helpfulness would be 0 stars if possible. I was told misinformation on several different occasions that now obligated me to stay at Rivergate for 2019-2020 schools year. Overall 3 stars.

Very welcoming staff.. they are always willing to help you through any questions and/or concerns that you may have. Also everything you need is within the complex like the gym, pool and tanning

I like living here. There are a bunch of great accommodations with signing a lease here. There is a pool, weight room, and breakfast in the morning.

A great community experience surrounded by great people! Now that there’s free fault breakfast every weekday, it makes it seem a lot more personal and that we’re having more things done around us!

My experience here has only improved since I 1st moved in in 2017. Shoutout to the maintenance team that always takes care of our problems asap.

Living at river gate has helped to make college a much more fun and carefree experience for me. Also having a coffee machine saved me so much time and money!

At the beginning of the year, I was nervous about living here, but the staff are amazing, and I feel so good about this community. The amenities are wonderful, and the safety is unparalleled in Athens! River Gate definitely cares about it's residents.

I started off on a rough patch, but they have exceeded every expectations. Starting from our washing machine breaking to us getting a brand new one before we got back from winter break.

The heating system and certain appliance need to be improved (for the amount of rent we pay, but otherwise good experience. Maybe have some more community engagement activities

Living at Rivergate has been such a great experience. Not including all the amazing amenities and how modern the place is, everyone has been very friendly and welcoming. So glad I chose RG as my home. Whenever I have had any questions, the staff has been very friendly and responds in a timely manner. Will be living here again next year!!

Reply from River Gate

I absolutely love living at rivergate. Everyone in the building, including the staff, has been so friendly. The apartments are comfortable and it really has become my home!

Reply from River Gate

I love living here! Being on campus is so convenient. I enjoy all the events that are held, and wouldn’t get this experience living anywhere else on campus!

Reply from River Gate

I love how clean and new the apartment is. I used to live in a house off campus and it was old and always felt dirty, no matter how much I cleaned. I love how every roommate has their own bathroom as well.

Reply from River Gate

Rivergate apartments have been a great place to live on OU's campus! Great staff, amenities, and overall experience! I would recommend to anyone!

Reply from River Gate

Love it here at River Gate! All of the staff is very kind and helpful! Amenities are great as well. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather to return so I can get back out to the pool!

Reply from River Gate

I love how nice my apartment is. I also love going to the pool and having the tanning bed accessible to me! All of my neighbors are super nice, as well as the front office. I love it here!

Reply from River Gate

I love the community that River Gate provides. It's easy to contact maintenance when something needs to be done right away and everything is so conveniently close

Reply from River Gate

I have lived at Rivergate for two separate years now, and I have really enjoyed it. I love the amenities and the generous staff. It is so much more convenient living here than on campus housing for sure!

Reply from River Gate

All of the amenities, maintenance and staff are great. However the issues with utilities and rent payments have been an issue, and living in a room with the HVAC unit there is a lot more dust that acumulates.

Reply from River Gate

Very nice apartments. Walls are a little thin. Fully furnished living areas give Rivergate an advantage few apts on campus can offer. The pool is nice.

Reply from River Gate

The staff is great, the community friendly, and there’s always coffee brewing and the gym open. It’s a very welcome homey vibe, and it’s wonderful! It’s pricy, but if you can afford it you won’t be disappointed

Reply from River Gate

I have loved living at Rivergate! I thought the distance from Court St. would be inconvenient but it really hasn't been an issue. The apartments themselves are super modern and the amenities are awesome.

I have loved living here this year. The people that live here have been very respectful and well mannere. The building offers very easy access to trash service as mail boxes.

Only the best living accommodations I've had in my time in college. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the many advantages and amenities are what really make the Rivergate experience.

Reply from River Gate

I love living here. It’s a great environment and super nice building. Pool, tanning, and gym are a plus too. There is also a dog park right next door for river gate and river park that is super nice. I can’t wait to live here again next year!