River Gate

4.5

4.5

I enjoy living at Rivergate. It has many benefits, everyone is friendly and they get things done in a timely manner. I love the fact that we have a gym! It’s also nice having the pool be open even after Labor Day!
I really enjoy living at Rivergate. The rooms are great, there is a lot of space in the common area and kitchen, and I love having my own bathroom.
Very appreciative of the staff here! Beautiful building, with great recreations. Very grateful I renewed to live here again for a second year!
beautiful and sweet and awesome. It is really nice and spacious. the people are really nice and the pool is extra big and watery. this is place
Love living here! Love the amenities like the pool, coffee bar and definitely the gym! The only thing is If my neighbor is throwing a party i would be able to hear from my room
Everyone is super friendly and helpful. The roommate pairing worked really well. My roommates are all nice, and we get along well. It’s been really great so far.
The apartments are super nice and everyone in the community seems super kind! Moving in was super easy and the process was not difficult at all
very nice apartments. seems management is a bit unorganized. nearly 2 weeks without a/c. other than that i love it here. nice pool and gym, convenient parking, and lots of storage space.
Fantastic place to live, great amenities, and even better staff! No complaints about my time spent at Rivergate. Hands down would recommend to anyone looking for a place to live.
I have lived here a year now and I just switched bedrooms and I’m getting new roommates but its been a wild year. I got five roommates total this past year and it has been such a different vibe each time.