I love the community that River Gate provides. It's easy to contact maintenance when something needs to be done right away and everything is so conveniently close

Reply from River Gate

I have lived at Rivergate for two separate years now, and I have really enjoyed it. I love the amenities and the generous staff. It is so much more convenient living here than on campus housing for sure!

Reply from River Gate

All of the amenities, maintenance and staff are great. However the issues with utilities and rent payments have been an issue, and living in a room with the HVAC unit there is a lot more dust that acumulates.

Reply from River Gate

Very nice apartments. Walls are a little thin. Fully furnished living areas give Rivergate an advantage few apts on campus can offer. The pool is nice.

Reply from River Gate

The staff is great, the community friendly, and there’s always coffee brewing and the gym open. It’s a very welcome homey vibe, and it’s wonderful! It’s pricy, but if you can afford it you won’t be disappointed

Reply from River Gate

I have loved living at Rivergate! I thought the distance from Court St. would be inconvenient but it really hasn't been an issue. The apartments themselves are super modern and the amenities are awesome.

I have loved living here this year. The people that live here have been very respectful and well mannere. The building offers very easy access to trash service as mail boxes.

Only the best living accommodations I've had in my time in college. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the many advantages and amenities are what really make the Rivergate experience.

Reply from River Gate

I love living here. It’s a great environment and super nice building. Pool, tanning, and gym are a plus too. There is also a dog park right next door for river gate and river park that is super nice. I can’t wait to live here again next year!

Reply from River Gate

I absolutely love living here! The staff are so friendly, and the maintenance people are so helpful. I haven’t had a single complaint since I’ve been here, and I’ve already resigned for next year.

Reply from River Gate

Living here is great being a college student. It's fun but still safe and really nice. The staff and amenities are great. Just takes some times getting paperwork/information back to you.

Reply from River Gate

Nicest place at OU! Always get my free coffee in the morning at the starbucks machine. The workout facility is very clean and has a nice selection of equipment.

Reply from River Gate

So far I have loved living at River Gate, anytime I had a question they answered almost instantly. The staff is always there if you need anything. Maintenance is very kind and helpful. Overall, great experience.

Reply from River Gate

Living at RiverGate has so many perks. Not only is it a clean and friendly environment, but there is also a great pool and free hot chocolate and coffee!

Apartment community seems friendly . the apartment complex hosted a party that gave us free food. can’t go wrong with that. the lounge is also welcoming and inviting

Rivergate is a wonderful apartment complex that fosters a friendly community. The management and staff strive to meet all expectations and ensure each resident is taken care off.

Great place to start off the year not too much move in and was able to get in quickly and relax with the already furnished apartment and bedrooms

It has been a great experience, the facilities are very nice, and have had little to no issues besides some minor things that have since been resolved.

The gym and the pool are a huge plus. Parking is very convenient and staff is helpful, including maintenance. This is my 2nd year living here and I am very excited!

I love it so far! Everything about RiverGate is amazing. I really liked the modern living as well as the amenities throughout the complex!!!

Really beautiful place. Clean and up to date on many appliances. I would recommend RiverGate to other people in the community. Adequately priced for what is received.

Living at river gate had its ups and downs. It definitely got better when there was a bus stop added to give rides to and from class. Walking uptown gets old from RG

MY RESIDENT EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN GREAT AT RIVERGATE! I LOVE LIVING WITH MY FRIENDS AND MAKING NEW ONES. ALSO, THE POOL IS A NICE TOUCH, ALONG WITH THE WORKOUT ROOM.

. The property manager Maggie, and staff member Mariliz are both extremely helpful and very nice. They have always taken care of any issue that I've had. This also goes for the maintenance staff, Roger and his partner are good and speedy at attending to any maintenance needs that may arise.

It’s a great community, kinda secluded. The staff in the office is nice but sometimes not extremely knowledgeable in the issues I bring to them