River Gate

My experience has been pretty great! It’s very updated and wonderful having my own bathroom and bedroom! The neighbors and neighbors dogs are always friendly and I love having a coffee station right downstairs
With the exception of the pool frat boys, it’s been great, especially thanks to Alicia. She is great. She is always very helpful. Amenities are amazing.
absolutely love living here!! I could not imagine myself somewhere else. Rivergate makes everything so much easier and there is so much included!
Great community with fantastic perks! Having the coffee machine downstairs definitely helps me get ready faster in the morning because I don't have to stop somewhere on the way to class.
Everyone who works here is a friendly face. They're an awesome staff that can assist me with just about anything I ask for help with. I also really enjoy seeing everyone's beautiful smiles.
Beautiful building with great amenities! The service is super friendly. The hallways and common areas are always clean. The noises from passing cars can be a bit loud otherwise it’s wonderful.
So far it is very nice here! The staff is polite and it is always nice to go to the lobby because everyone always says hello! The people who live here are also very friendly!
I love living here. I feel very comfortable and safe here and I love the environment that they have created. I love that everything is fully furnished, makes the moving process so easy.
Rivergate has been great! Fully furnished is a huge plus, the parking garage is convenient, and the amenities are outstanding. Alicia is also the best building manager ever!
As a resident and an employee I have had a great experience and couldn't imagine being anywhere else! The amenities that Rivergate offers puts them far above the rest.<3