River Gate

4.5

4.5

Great staff and beautiful rooms! My favorite part would for sure have to be the space I have in my bedroom and bathroom. The furniture it comes with is easy to move around, and durable. I have had no problems!
The entire staff seems extremely helpful and I have not had any issues ever since I moved in. I will most likely choose river gate to be my off campus residence when I’m a junior and can move off campus.
I love the apartment and the amenities also maintaince is always speedy and polite, the coffee is great but I wish the pool was open even later
I have not yet moved in but have had a lot of contact with Alicia about my future living and it has been a pleasure! Everything is very easy to do through the portal and if something is confusing there is no hesitation for staff to help!
I absolutely love living here. the amenities are amazing, the pool is so fun and relaxing. the staff and the residents are very kind, caring, and fun.
Beautiful area and super convenient location, apartment has a lot of good features as well. There’s a lot that’s provided for us and that makes the rent and everything like that worth it.
It’s a really not good experience, the high rate of rent and how the stuff can help you , it’s really not that much. We are just a student, and this apartment for students and it’s the expensive apartment rent in Athens for students!
Great place to live. Rent is still overpriced, but clearly more quality than elsewhere. Maintainence seems to sometimes give us the run around to avoid work.
I love this place! The staff is so nice and I love the amenities provided by Rivergate! This is a very good place to live and I feel safe living here.
Though I haven't moved in yet, the process alone has been so welcoming I can't wait to move in. I'm really excited to see what River gate has for me this year, and I know I will definitely be taken care of.