River Gate

4.5

4.5

Michael
about 16 hours ago
I have nothing but great things to say about RiverGate and what they have done for me and my roommate. The only downfall is how we have been loyal customers for two years in a three bed apartment and we had to switch to a two bed which raised our rent by 100 dollars. I feel like since we have never missed rent or ever been late we should have been able to keep our same payments. Thanks!
Chris
Nice building with good amenities and nice to have a gym in the building even though it is very barebones and missing some crucial equipment.
Dahlias
Need monthly leases, need to do better with filling subleases, people are more likely to refer their friends to live there if they feel supported, take care of residents more, which will make them more likely to resign a lease, especially during power outages or when ac/central air is down, need to compensate people when amenities are down, elevator down for months, and if that’s an amenities everyone shouldn’t be paying their full amount of rent, inconvenient for those moving in or moving out, or those who are injured and need the elevator. Absolutely no support during the pandemic, covid-19 pandemic caused a lot of people to lose jobs, and unable to afford rent, residents were still obligated to pay even though they weren’t living in the apartments, regardless if rivergate is off-campus living, the pandemic was inevitable and people were already gone for spring break, and couldn’t return to their apartment in fear id the pandemic.
Cassie
about 2 months ago
could be better for what i’m paying but overall a good experience especially for Athens, OH. seems like anyone could be on the maintenance team, a/c keeps going out but at least they have the pool and free food. i love having my own bathroom, free coffee every morning, and the patio.
Isaac
about 2 months ago
I enjoyed living here. Nice place. Clean. Good management. Sweet. Great place. Clean. Good management. Sweet. cool place. Clean. awesome management. Sweet. Nice place. not dirty. Good management.m
Nickolas
2 months ago
It’s great! The pool area was really nice and I really liked the gym. I also really like how the outside looks it’s very cleaned up and looks fancy
Ethan
2 months ago
I have not lived in river gate yet but it seems like it will be a great experience. The building is nice and the rooms are even nicer so I am looking forward to next year.
Luisa
2 months ago
Living here has been a great experience! I love all the amenities, specially the gym! I also love the coffee machine and the study room in which I have used a lot!
Zoya
3 months ago
Sometimes annoying when the elevator breaks down, but incredible management and comfortable living experience otherwise. Free coffee. I’d highly recommend this place.
Lucy
3 months ago
This place is super nice and the pool is so nice. The only problem is the elevator always breaking. Having the gym and coffee bar is great and getting food at the pool