Everyone is super friendly and i love all the amenities! Also, the study room is perfect for meeting with groups instead of having to walk all the way to the library.

Good in general. I wish there would be activities for the residents, more free pizza/ drinks/ cookies/ midterm& final week supplements,etc..

Very nice well kept apartments with a good location. I love the amenities and all the little extra things that come with living at rivergate

Excellent college atmosphere to not only study but to also meet friends friendly staff to adapt to different surroundings while providing a comfortable accommodations for student college life

I love river gate. Living here the past two years has been the best experience, everyone is so helpful and friendly. If you need anything someone will help

The apartment is so white a little color would be nice. More storage/drawers for clothes. If everyone have a key to their mailboxes. Not just one for one apartment.

Extremely happy with my overall experience. The amenities make living here even better. The common areas are always clean and are kept up to date. When something is not functioning properly in our apartment maintenance is very quick to resolve the problem.

I love rivergate. The people here are great and the apartment itself is beautiful. I highly recommend living here. Fully furnished and also washer and dryer in the apartment !

Great facilities! Great people! Its just an absolutely astounding place to live and environment to be in! I cannot wait until next year when I come back for round two! The only thing I would change is bring in more community events.

Living here has been great so far! Had a few issues with the apartment early on but things smoothed out and since then it has been nice. Parking behind the building is becoming an issue but, oh well!

Overall the complex is great. There are a few issues I've had lately with the upstairs neighbors. These walls are pretty thin, but when it was brought to the office's attention, it has been taken care of.

So far, all is good! The apartment is great. The work orders have been answered in a timely manner, and we are happy with the pool and amenities

I have had an awesome experience, from the office employees to the mantainace people everyone is friendly and helpful. I feel I made a great decision living here.

This complex is much cleaner and better maintained then the Riverpark complex I lived in before, it is also quieter though people still play loud music at all hours of the morning it feels like.

Close to campus with a bunch of great amenities. The pool and gym are always nice and clean, as well as never super crowded. The staff are great and always very responsive in answering questions.

Great community and living. Excellent amenities, very clean, and fantastic quality. From free coffee to community study rooms, River gate offers optimum living for a college student.

River Gate is a great place to live! The pool, fitness center and all of the amenities make it the perfect place! Come check it out and you will fall in love!

Love all of the amenities Rivergate has to offer. The staff at Rivergate is very helpful whenever we need something fixed in the apartment. The common space is well kept. I rate the Ricergate

This apartment is a great place to live with great people around. The maintenance crew is always friendly and professional. And the grounds are always kept clean.

Has everything you could think of. Love the tanning, gym, pool, and free coffee. Comes fully furnished. Rooms are decent in size with a decent closet. Bathrooms have a tub and lots of storage space!

My resident experience has been a very good one. The apartments are nice and furnished and the leasing office has answered all of my questions

This is my first year here at River Gate. I was a little nervous on living in an apartment with 4 people I have never met before. But, all has worked out for the best! I love it here. The facilities are top notch. The staff are very helpful and there for you.

I love it here the rooms are nice it's fully furnished the study rooms are great gym everything. I have no complaints at all. Easily the best place to live on campus

No complaints except clenliness of stairwells. Having an emotional support animal (dog) he tends to eat anything and stairwells are full of dirt food etc

Living here at Rivergate has been a blast. The people are really nice, the living environment is fantastic and the bonuses of a pool, study room, and lounge makes this a fantastic place to live.