The staff is excellent and has been able to give me an answer to all my questions! I cant wait to move into my own room and have my own bathroom! Already counting down the days till move in!!

Reply from River Gate

Everyone I have talked to so far has been so nice and helpful answering every question I have had.I can't wait till move in day and live there next year!

Reply from River Gate

I love the staff and the fact that I could see the apartment before it is completely built. The staff remembers my name every time I visit and has done a great job at staying in touch with the new residents

Reply from River Gate

Not living here yet but my experience so far has been very good!! Everyone is all very helpful and friendly to everyone who walks in the door!

Reply from River Gate

I believe the apartments are doing a great job and the buildings are looking great! With not everything being built they still have everything organized.

Reply from River Gate

I was extremely impressed when I had my hart hat your. The rooms looks great and especially the kitchen. Can't wait to move in!! Counting down the days.

Reply from River Gate

Staff has been really helpful and understanding! Whenever I see any of the staff they smile and offer me anything they can to make me comfortable. Can't wait to move in. :)

Reply from River Gate

So far I have been really pleased with the process. Replies have been timely and I am really excited to move in!! I can't wait to see what living at River Gate will be like !

Reply from River Gate

Doing great keeping in contact with us, however I wish I knew more details about the apartment. Like what the furnishing looks like what tile carpet color is just so I can plan ahead.

Reply from River Gate

Rivergate is shaping up to be a beautiful apartment complex. I can not wait to live there next year. The service from the employees who helped me sign my lease was fantastic

Reply from River Gate

So far I believe you are doing a fantastic job and I would rate a deserving total of 5 stars. I'm thoroughly excited to live at the river gate apartments next semester.

Reply from River Gate

Everyone is so helpful with any questions you may have. You keep us very up to date and informed on the development of river gate and ways we can get involved

Reply from River Gate

Excellent work with making it easy with signing up for an apartment. Also have been very friendly and give away awesome perks. Loved going on the hard hat tour

Reply from River Gate

You guys are doing great. The hard hat tour was very beneficial. I'm really excited to be living at RiverGate next year. Jazma rocks my socks.

Reply from River Gate

Haven't moved in yet, but everyone we have worked with so far have been wonderful! The building is coming together very nicely and I cannot wait to be living there!

Reply from River Gate

Great interaction with tenants. Always keeps us informed with what is going on. Also likes to provide events where we can get to know more and more about what the experience at River Gate will be like.

Reply from River Gate

I am going to live with rivergate next fall and i cant wait. I have been dying to have my own place and out of the dorms. These apartments are so nice i cant wait to spoil myself by living here. Great experiences!

Reply from River Gate

All of the pre-move in events have been top notch. The team is doing an excellent job of marketing and promoting the community to draw the attention of potential residents. River Gate and its affiliates clearly have respect and appreciation for their residents and they go to great lengths to give back to their community.

Reply from River Gate

The RiverGate employees that i have met all seem to be very professional and very friendly. I was very impressed on how quickly i was helped when needed and am excited to become a resident

Reply from River Gate

Fantastic job, apartments coming along great!!! Cant wait to move in!!! Summer is going to draggggggg onnnn ughhhh cant wait, but must be patient.

Reply from River Gate

Haven't moved in yet but it looks good from the outside and I love all of the Instagram pictures being posted showing the building progress.

Reply from River Gate

Although I haven't moved in yet, I've had such a great experience with the staff of RiverGate. They're always willing to help! I can't wait to be living here!

Reply from River Gate

I love river gate apartments! Definitely my first choice when moving out of the dorms and finding somewhere new for my junior year. All the staff members are extremely helpful and kind. And it's not a bad price for everything that's included (fitness area, pool, tanning, etc) I can't wait to move in!

Reply from River Gate

You're doing great. Can't wait to move in. The staff is very helpful and are looking for what's best for their tenants. They are making sure River Gate is a fun place to live

Reply from River Gate

I think you guys are doing great . I really hope to have a great experience in the upcoming year. The pool shall be a special imenity that I will be using!