River House Nashville

I’ve really enjoyed living at river house! So much so, I just signed another lease for a bigger apartment. The location, amenities, and price are hard to beat!
Moved to Nashville about a year ago and the experience at River House has been amazing, they have great amenities and the apartments are really nice and trendy A+ experience
Overall great place & great people. They keep the place looking nice. While Covid has stripped away a lot of the amenities, they seem to be doing their best to make it work and keep it clean.
I like living here but I do not like getting calls about how its not ok for my dog to be playing in the apartment. We have done numerous noise tests and have determined the level of noise is okay but I still get calls about it and it stresses me out because there's nothing I can do about my dog walking, he has legs that's what they do.
Love living here! The area is so quite and so beautifully landscaped. Anything that your apartment needs they are always on the ball and so friendly! So glad we chose River House!
I find the apartment itself to be spacious and questions are attended to quickly. I was a bit disappointed with the communication around COVID I thought there could have a more appropriate response opposed to putting notes in our doors with the line in a lease that stated why we did not have to get a rent reduction. Perhaps informing the residents you were still paying those who clean our amenities or you are donating the money to the community.
I love living here! The units are absolutely stunning, everything seems to be well made and quality, the amenities are amazing, and the location is convenient and quiet.
all of the amenities stood out to us compared to anyone else, and so far the atmosphere around the complex has been both private and yet friendly
We have really enjoyed our experience at Riverhouse. We love all the amenities, the river views, and the staff. Changes have been made to amenities during covid but the staff has been great at communicating changes and we are comfortable with their new cleaning routines and feel safe using the amenities that are open. We also really like our maintenance staff- they are always Very quick to respond to requests and answer any questions we have. We've truly enjoyed our experience here.
Overall I have had a wonderful living experience at River House. The staff is very helpful and for the most part quick to answer questions and help with any problems. I've lived in a lot of apartment complexes over the years and this is the best experience I've had with a management group and overall living experience.