Riverhouse is amazing! Such a great place to live. Perfect for my first place in Nashville! Great people, move in experience was quick and easy!

Reply from River House Nashville

Just moved into River House and am blown away at how nice the units are! The office staff has been very friendly and communicative. Love the move in specials!

Reply from River House Nashville

Great experience and the staff is always very quick to respond to any issues or questions! The maintenance staff is also very fast and efficient if you put in a request.

Reply from River House Nashville

This is a great community to live in. The apartment is located in a great location and all of the residents (and their dogs) have been friendly.

Reply from River House Nashville

This is absolutely the BEST place to live in downtown Nashville. Our view capatalized the debate and the leasing team helped make final decision. We moved from out of state and flew in twice before making our final decision. Our questions, our needs and our wants were met without hesitation and in the most professional demeanor. If felt good hearing “we are to help you in any way”. The transition was smooth and perfect and is still the same 7 months later. We love living here!

Reply from River House Nashville

River House is awesome. So close to downtown, walking distance to most of the best places in Nashville. Very nice community and the staff treats you well!

Reply from River House Nashville

I love Riverhouse - the staff, the people, new friends, and the location! You're close enough to downtown to hear music at Ascend or Nissan Stadium but not so close to hear all the bars...just amazing!

Reply from River House Nashville

I love living here the apartment itself is absolutely beautiful, from the wood panel floors to the valued ceiling this apartment was designed perfectly

Reply from River House Nashville

I've only been here for about a week, and already love it! The staff is amazing and we had such a smooth move in, (Erika rocks) and everything has been great so far!

Reply from River House Nashville

Great location very nice amenities, quite comfortable community. Pet friendly which is great for an apartment community. I have really enjoyed living here

Reply from River House Nashville

River House is a great place to live. Wonderful and friendly staff. Awesome neighbors including the fur kids A professionals live work play community in the heart of downtown

Reply from River House Nashville

After the completion, this place is the best ever! There is no possible way to receive the luxury/amenities that are found here for the offered rent. I’ve gone from unhappy here to overly impressed!!!

Reply from River House Nashville

The River House front office has been nothing short of amazing. They have made this the easiest moving experience ever! From answering my emails and returning my calls, I never feel out of the loop. THANK YOU!

Reply from River House Nashville

Great place to live! So close to downtown and in a great community with other apartments. River House offers every amenity you could ever imagine.

Reply from River House Nashville

We love Riverhouse! The leasing Office is so nice and we are absolutely loving the amenities! The pool and outdoor areas are amazing and our pup is going to love the little enclosed doggy park. We are so excited to be part of the Riverhouse family!

Reply from River House Nashville

Leasing staff was amazing. They made everything smooth and timely. Jessi and Erica make this place worth the money second to the amenities !!

Reply from River House Nashville

Jessi and team are absolutely amazing!!! River House is s gorgeous community in a great location. It doesn’t hurt that it is brand new too!!

Reply from River House Nashville

Great place to live. Wonderful amenities, new and relaxing units, great balconies and very friendly neighbors. You are very close to anywhere in Nashville.

Reply from River House Nashville

Love living here, so centralized to downtown Nashville, but yet the amenities don’t make you feel caught up in the big city. Especially a fan of the pool, favorite spot to relax on my days off!

Reply from River House Nashville

River House is located in the vibrant SoBro area, so that is a big plus for us. The amenities are excellent, gym, pool, BBQ, club room, parking, everything you need. The apartment is beautiful and despite being one bedroom, quite roomy. The views are great. We love it here!

Reply from River House Nashville

River House has the right combination of stellar amenities, beautiful design and exciting location that made it the perfect choice for us. The other apartments we looked at paled in comparison.

Reply from River House Nashville

I haven't moved in yet, and still have been pleasantly impressed with the level of professionalism and ability their management staff possess.

Reply from River House Nashville

Beautiful views! Having a gym literally a floor below the apartment with everything necessary for a full week of workouts is going to be a game changers. Not to mention get to relax afterwards in a pool!

Reply from River House Nashville

Developing rules and regulations, such as pool use, pet care, etc. The management team is doing their best to fix/add/change rules as they become necessary.

Reply from River House Nashville

Love the location, the apartment community and all of the amentities! Easy walk to downtown and right on the greenway! Quieter than I thought and really dog friendly.