River House Nashville

I have to be forward and say I dont ever want to leave! Living all over the country, and literally all over nashville, riverhouse has been the absolute best appartment living experience I've ever had. Their community events (even during quarantine) have been encouraging and fun! The amenities are incredible, and the staff is so friendly. Plus seeing all the cute pups around the neighborhood is a plus. Thanks for such an incredible place to live.
I love the modern look and feel of the complex. The amenities are beautiful and I feel safe in the neighborhood. There is a lot of green space if you have a dog as well!
This is a beautiful place, a great location, and the River House team was always willing to help me out when getting onboarded. The community is great, the perks are fantastic, and I’m looking forward to the rest of my lease term!
Move in was very easy even in the current covid climate. Apartment has nice furnishings and has been relatively well kept. Excited for the amenities to reopen, gym looks very nice
The leasing team was so kind, patient and helpful through the leasing process. The community is kept clean and the apartment has nice furnishings that make it feel like home.
Love this apartment but the noise from the metal recycling really messes up my sleep sometimes although I’m getting used to it. There are quite a bit of homeless people walking around the area starting to make it feel a little dodgy to walk around. Dog owners don’t clean up after their dogs but staff is pretty good at cleaning but it’s not their job! The issue with the carpets in the hallways makes it very smelly especially since the cleaners don’t clean with any scented products to mask the dog smell.
I love it here. It’s a beautiful apartment, but the water pressure is a little weak and the water gets cold fast. The filtered water from the fridge comes out so slow that I can’t even use it. I only use the ice setting. Otherwise a good place to live.
We just moved in but I can already tell there is such a sense of community here. I look forward to attending community events. And look forward to the warm weather activities
We absolutely love Riverhouse! We've been here for about 10 months and couldn't be happier. The staff (esp front office & maintenance) are very attentive and quick to respond when you have questions. The facilities are clean and we've enjoyed using all the amenities. It's been a great location for our pup as well! Would highly recommend!
Staff has been great. Great part of downtown. Doesn't feel like you live downtown and can easily walk around. Sad that I have to be leaving.