Great amenities, location, staff, and not to mention, neighbors! Very happy I chose to live at River House. The building is very well kept and in a great community next to other residencies.

Reply from River House Nashville

Recently moved in and loved the quality of service and help from the River House staff. The process was easy and made convenient for me and everything was set up for a smooth move in and transition

Reply from River House Nashville

It’s quiet pretty and everyone is nice. It’s what apartment living should be. Office is attentive and maintenance is awesome. Everyone responds in a timely manner and u can’t beat the location.

Reply from River House Nashville

The rolling mill hill area is a hidden gem. River House has great amenities as well as a young, energized crowd of residents. River House also focuses on community, which makes a big difference for new Nashville residents.

Reply from River House Nashville

I’ve have at RiverHouse over a year now and just signed for another year. Great location and I love being close to the greenway. The building is just over a year old and still looks/feels brand new.

Reply from River House Nashville

Great place to live! The management team is awesome as are the residents we've met. The pet friendly atmosphere has exceeded our expectations. We are so glad we chose River House!

Reply from River House Nashville

Awesome staff! Great amenities with more affordable apartment options compared to other communities in Downtown. Close enough but far enough from the craziness of downtown. Only complaint about the location is that it isn't conveniently located near grocery stores etc.

Reply from River House Nashville

Community is in a great location and our apartment is very affordable considering it’s in downtown. Staff is always looking for new ways to get residents involved and interacting

Reply from River House Nashville

I’ve lived at River House for 2 months now and it is a great place to live! The apartments at very nice and the amenities are fantastic. The location is convenient too!

Reply from River House Nashville

I have loved everything about living here for the last 2 months! The gym and game room are awesome. The resident events make me feel at home!

Reply from River House Nashville

I love living here! My apartment is beautiful and my neighbors are friendly. It’s part of downtown so it’s so easy for my husband and I to get to work. We also love going to the resident events!

Reply from River House Nashville

Experience has been great at River House. Compared to other property management companies in and around Nashville, you can tell they really care and do right by their tenants.

Reply from River House Nashville

I recently moved into River House and love it. The interior amenities are GORGEOUS and make life luxurious. The community amenities are all I could want and more! Close to restaurants, highway, shopping, walking etc. This community is top notch. Thank you for making my move from Dallas go smoothly.

Reply from River House Nashville

Riverhouse is the best! We absolute love living here! It is very quiet, the community and staff are extremely nice and the area around the complex is dog friendly. 5 Stars!

Reply from River House Nashville

Riverhouse is amazing! Such a great place to live. Perfect for my first place in Nashville! Great people, move in experience was quick and easy!

Reply from River House Nashville

Just moved into River House and am blown away at how nice the units are! The office staff has been very friendly and communicative. Love the move in specials!

Reply from River House Nashville

Great experience and the staff is always very quick to respond to any issues or questions! The maintenance staff is also very fast and efficient if you put in a request.

Reply from River House Nashville

This is a great community to live in. The apartment is located in a great location and all of the residents (and their dogs) have been friendly.

Reply from River House Nashville

This is absolutely the BEST place to live in downtown Nashville. Our view capatalized the debate and the leasing team helped make final decision. We moved from out of state and flew in twice before making our final decision. Our questions, our needs and our wants were met without hesitation and in the most professional demeanor. If felt good hearing “we are to help you in any way”. The transition was smooth and perfect and is still the same 7 months later. We love living here!

Reply from River House Nashville

River House is awesome. So close to downtown, walking distance to most of the best places in Nashville. Very nice community and the staff treats you well!

Reply from River House Nashville

I love Riverhouse - the staff, the people, new friends, and the location! You're close enough to downtown to hear music at Ascend or Nissan Stadium but not so close to hear all the bars...just amazing!

Reply from River House Nashville

I love living here the apartment itself is absolutely beautiful, from the wood panel floors to the valued ceiling this apartment was designed perfectly

Reply from River House Nashville

I've only been here for about a week, and already love it! The staff is amazing and we had such a smooth move in, (Erika rocks) and everything has been great so far!

Reply from River House Nashville

Great location very nice amenities, quite comfortable community. Pet friendly which is great for an apartment community. I have really enjoyed living here

Reply from River House Nashville

River House is a great place to live. Wonderful and friendly staff. Awesome neighbors including the fur kids A professionals live work play community in the heart of downtown