The floors are thin, so you can hear people above you walking. The windows are thin, so there is a lot of road noise all day and night long from the nearby expressway

No regerts. That’s my credo. Solid location. Cool pool. Affordable. Maintenance workers and rest of staff are super helpful. Now just trying to fill the text minimum...

No complaints thus far. Move in was easy and my apartment was spotless and well cleaned prior to my arrival. All amenities are maintained nicely.

Love how spacious some of the units can be and living next to one of my favorite views of Downtown Nashville. The community feels safe, new, and close to all the action in Nashville.

The complex and amenities are great, BUT... I've learned the hard way that if you have anyone above you with even a slightly heavy step, you'll hear every bit of it. In your apartment, in the hallways, it doesn't matter.

I recently moved in and living here has been great! The office staff is always courteous and willing to help with anything I need! The property is kept immaculate. I’m looking forward to living here for awhile.

Been great location and overall clean complex. For the amount of dogs that are within this community it still stays clean. The neighbors and everyone has been nice as well.

I really enjoy living here. The amenities are great plus I can walk to work and ride my bike all around town. The gym is well equipped and occasionally relaxing by the pool is a nice way to wind down the day.

lately loving at river house has been an issue. I know for a fact that i don’t plan on staying. It’s very noisy, always dirty, the elevators always have a problem, and when you go to the office for something no one is ever available. Very frustrating.

Living at river house has been wonderful. The community events are always engaging and inviting. The office staff is super helpful and the location to the city is in matched.

The entire management team at River House has been exceptional since I moved in. They are responsive and happy to help. Couldn’t be happier to call the community home

Everyone has been very helpful, from the tour to the leasing process and getting my walk-through complete. I look forward to the year ahead.

Great amenities and everyone is so nice. Such an awesome community and very convenient to everything downtown. I look forward to spending my year here!

We enjoyed living at Riverhouse due to the location and proximity to the city. However we felt that the past few months there has been a decline in the overall quality of living at the complex. We noticed that the facilities werent well maintained including the hallways, elevators and trashroom. Also many people visit the pool but they don’t live at the complex which causes constant overcrowding and tension-as I have witnessed several altercations at the pool.

Riverhouse is a great environment for young professionals, the community is wonderful, people are great and friendly and the amenities are awesome! The pool, grill, games and courtyard are a blast on weekends and also quiet and easy to use if weekdays. My wife and I love it!

Very easy move in! Love it here so far! Excited to be apart of this community and looking forward to meeting my neighbors! Feels like I’m living on a resort!

Kristin and the River House team we’re amazing during the move in process. Coming from out of state, they made the move as easy as possible. Still too new to the complex to comment on the facilities, but it is a beautiful apartment building

It’s been great! The staff is awesome and I love the parking and amenities. The group functions are fun and there should be more! Recommend highly

Everyone was very helpful if I sought help. It would be nice to have a little booklet upon move in with everything you need to know and how to get everything set up though.

everything is excellent. the staff is very helpful. the facility is in great shape and equipped with top end appliances. great place to live.

I think the leasing process was terrible. I took almost two months for me to get my apartment leased and the communication was not good. But I love everything else about living here so far.

I've never had a poor experience here at RiverHouse. Attentive staff and great amenities. Maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner.

love the apartment and the amenities. Being so close to downtown and a five minute drive from work has been so amazing. Pool is nice and workout facility is better than expected!

Apartment location is nice, close enough to downtown but far. Residents also seem nice. Negatives just less than a week living here: across the river the company start making noise when their trucks at 5 am. Our office/den randomly throughout the day has a really loud bass noise that makes it hard to work in- very disappointing as that is literally one of the reasons we wanted this apartment over other ones. Free coffee is only located at the lobby from 9-6 m-s and closed for lunch. Why can we just have free coffee at the lounge like other communities. Resident who damaged the pool closed it for Fourth of July weekend and yet we all have to suffer- does he/she get billed for our inconvenience? What about kicked out of the community? At night/early AM hours there are always loud (usually girls) walking down the hall walking me up in the middle of the night. Carpet down the hallway gets filthy with dog hair and I’m highly allergic- needs to be cleaned more often because these dogs shed like crazy. Overall a bunch of little annoyances already in our first week didn’t leave us with a great impression.

River House is in a great location, incredible amenities, and really nice apartments! I'm happy I signed at River House and looking forward to it becoming home.