Great amenities, safe and clean. Being close to downtown without the noise is great. Now that the warmer weather is here we are looking forward to enjoying the beauty of Rolling Mill Hill.

Living at RiverHouse has been great. Love the amenities and community events. And I can’t wait for the pool to be warm enough to hang around again.

Great place to live, quiet and very walkable to downtown, bars and arena, love the view, pool, and gym. Maintenance is great and very responsive.

We love living here but people are really loud in the hallways at all hours of the night and sound proofing for being so close to the pool we hear everything.

Kristin at the front is fantastic! She took care of everything quickly and is easy to work with. Just moved in so she is the only persoj i have interacted with

I did quite a lot of research on finding the perfect apartment building when relocating for work from Miami to Nashville. Aesthetics, appliances, finishes, and location were what had me choose River House. AJ was a pleasure to work with and helped me throughout the way. Glad I got one of the last 946 sq ft models. It is so cozy and the complex is so clean, I do not miss my large home I sold in FL! A bit on the pricey size when you shop around but everything is absolutely move-in ready, NEW, and SAFE.

Reply from River House Nashville

Very clean and a friendly environment. There are so many dogs! That is my favorite thing about river house. There are socials offered to residents all the time which is a great perk.

Reply from River House Nashville

Love living here. Staff is attentive and maintenance is on point with everything. Have a beautiful day and evening view of downtown. Can’t wait till the pool opens up for the summer.

Reply from River House Nashville

It was a great move experience and everyone has been friendly thus far. I'm still getting used to the fob for entry and that there are no trash chutes.

Reply from River House Nashville

My boyfriend and I recently moved in and so far everyone is very welcoming in the community. I love the location & I can't wait to explore River House more!

Reply from River House Nashville

I absolutely love it here. The building is in the perfect location close to downtown, but away from the noise. The community is also so nice with many dog spots around the building and the amenities are exactly what I was looking for!

Reply from River House Nashville

RiverHouse has been one of the best apartment complexes I've lived in. The amenities and staff are some of the best in Nashville. Highly recommend.

Reply from River House Nashville

Property and staff are great! Lots of space for pets to walk, great views, close to downtown and amenities are fantastic. So glad we chose River House

Reply from River House Nashville

Really nice quiet area, with downtown near by and others places too. Easy to drive to and really accessible for pets. People are really friendly and the inside courtyard is awesome.

Reply from River House Nashville

Best apartment complex ever. The location right on the river gives amazing views. Additionally, being close to Broadway makes you save so much money on lyfts

Reply from River House Nashville

Great complex with very helpful staff. Living on a lower level can get a little noisy from people outside but for the most part it's not an issue!

Reply from River House Nashville

Fantastic location, huge apartments, lots of space, plenty of grass for dogs, nice staff. Awesome community, fun resident events, very quiet in the apartment.

Reply from River House Nashville

Riverhouse is a great community. My husband and I recently moved from Pittsburgh and AJ helped make the transition as smooth as possible! The ammenities are great, the social areas are well kept and the gym has all the equipment needed

Reply from River House Nashville

River house has been amazing! The apartment is very nice and we love the people! The amenities are very useful - we constantly use the dog washing area for our cute pup. <3

Reply from River House Nashville

The apartment complex is great! Such a good sense of community and everything is so new and up to date! I love the units, the floors especially and the safe parking.

Reply from River House Nashville

It has been such a wonderful move in process. Everything has been straightforward, no ambiguity and we knew exactly how everything is run. Such a pleasant experience!

Reply from River House Nashville

I love the community and amentities, it’s definitely my favorite Nashville complex I’ve lived in. I would highly recommend River House to anyone.

Reply from River House Nashville

So incredibly happy I chose to live at River House! It's everything I need...clean, has a gym, pool, and it's close to everything, oh and everyone is super nice!

Reply from River House Nashville

Just moved in this weekend. Everything was smooth with the exception of setting up google fiber. Was told by google that the google fiber wasn’t available for this property. Hoping to clear up the confusion!

Reply from River House Nashville

So far so good. Been here 3 days and the staff has been quite helpful. I’ve met a few residents on the elevator. Hoping to consider this home soon.