Overall nice place to live. Love the ceiling height in the apartments. Wish the pool was a little bigger / got better sun but love that it’s saltwater. Rolling Mill Hill is a little sleepy location wise but nice for dog owners with a lot of green space.

Beautiful facility and amenities, just wish staff was more efficient in communicating with residents in regards to questions, rent, and the application process.

We just moved in last week and everyone made it super easy and convenient. We are super excited to be living here! There are so many great amenities and the place is absolutely beautiful! The pool is our favorite area.

I just moved in here and so far I am so impressed with everything. My apartment is absolutely beautiful, the rooms are even nicer than the pictures. The location is quiet and away from all of the traffic but still close to downtown. I am very happy I chose RiverHouse.

Everyone has been very accommodating and I feel that my questions have been addressed promptly. So far, the community has been very nice and the amenities are wonderful

Riverhouse is such an all around great place to live! Perfect location to everything, has everything you need in one place...great apartment space, awesome workout facility, amazing pool, game room, storage units, parking, and awesome staff! Absolutely love it!

The proximity to downtown has been so convenient for work life and personal life! The community is great and the apartments are absolutely beautiful!

The river house is by far the best apartment complex I have ever lived in! With all the awesome amenities there’s always so much to do without having to leave!

This is a very Good place to live, great amenities, great staff, close to everything, good neighbors and safe. I would recommend this apartment to anyone looking

Application and move in process was professional and pleasant . The leasing agent, Kristen, was wonderful. The grounds are well kept and feel secure.

Great apartments. Wonderful location. The location is what drew us to this area. Love the walk ability. Ashley was so friendly and helpful thru the process of leasing and moving.

Great location. Extremely clean. Fantastic pool and recreation center. Very helpful staff. Love the apartment. Trash service is great. Could not be happier I chose Riverhouse.

River house is amazing! We absolutely love the amenities and this dog-friendly community. The pool is great as well as the gym and community areas. The office staff are very friendly and are very helpful

I have lived at Riverhouse for about 9 months now and absolutely love it! There is always a quick response to any issues whether its maintenance or just misc. questions about payment, etc. Everyone in the community is super friendly & the amenities are awesome!

I love this place so far. The community feel it has is amazing. All of the amenities are a huge plus in addition to the location. Highly recommend

We have a beautiful apartment over looking the river however the noise from across the river can be very loud! The building is beautiful though and very secure. Love the location!

Every hallway smells incredible. I love the community feel. The natural lighting is superb. I am incredibly excited to get settled in and use the toilet.

So far, meeting all expectations. Views, amenities, easy access to interstates, quality of the apartment, and walkability. Seems to be quite and everyone has been super nice.

Great amenities, safe and clean. Being close to downtown without the noise is great. Now that the warmer weather is here we are looking forward to enjoying the beauty of Rolling Mill Hill.

Living at RiverHouse has been great. Love the amenities and community events. And I can’t wait for the pool to be warm enough to hang around again.

Great place to live, quiet and very walkable to downtown, bars and arena, love the view, pool, and gym. Maintenance is great and very responsive.

We love living here but people are really loud in the hallways at all hours of the night and sound proofing for being so close to the pool we hear everything.

Kristin at the front is fantastic! She took care of everything quickly and is easy to work with. Just moved in so she is the only persoj i have interacted with

I did quite a lot of research on finding the perfect apartment building when relocating for work from Miami to Nashville. Aesthetics, appliances, finishes, and location were what had me choose River House. AJ was a pleasure to work with and helped me throughout the way. Glad I got one of the last 946 sq ft models. It is so cozy and the complex is so clean, I do not miss my large home I sold in FL! A bit on the pricey size when you shop around but everything is absolutely move-in ready, NEW, and SAFE.

Reply from River House Nashville

Very clean and a friendly environment. There are so many dogs! That is my favorite thing about river house. There are socials offered to residents all the time which is a great perk.

Reply from River House Nashville