Seem-less, 5 star service! Would definitely recommend to friends looking for a friendly and secure community to call home. The staff is on top of everything and makes you feel right at home.

River house has Friendly management, newer/up to date apartments, and great amenities! It’s an ideal spot if you want to be close to downtown, yet away from all the hype, traffic, and noise.

I moved in a few days ago and have had a very smooth moving experience so far. The staff was very helpful and I'm incredibly happy with the apartment.

We absolutely love Riverhouse! We've been here for about 6 months and couldn't be happier. The staff (front office & maintenance) are very attentive and quick to respond when you have questions. The facilities are clean and we've enjoyed using all the amenities. Would highly recommend!

Great service! Friendly staff! I have only lived here for about a month but have had a very positive experience so far. Everyone has been very nice and welcoming.

Great place, friendly people, dog friendly and great community coffee!! The gym equipment is top notch and always working, pool is always clean and love the dry cleaning convenience.

Great place. Friendly people, nice apartments, safe and the staff is great. Guest parking can be a bit rough though. Would definitely recommend to any young working professionals.

To date my experience has been positive. I would like to be able to get an extra key fob, or allow a call box in the elevator to allow guests up to my floor.

I've had a great experience here! Everyone is so nice and friendly. Only downside is that you can hear the people in the gym dropping weights pretty often.

I've been at RiverHouse for well over a year and couldn't be happier. Definitely recommend if you want to live downtown and not feel like you're living downtown.

Everyone is incredibly kind - and patient - with me and my two dogs! A lot of the staff know their names and stop to pet them. It's always clean and any reported issues are corrected immediately. I've made a few friends, and having moved here from far away, that was incredibly helpful!

Office staff is very helpful! Place is nice and clean. The gym is very good to use. Location is close to most restaurants and nightlife in Nashville.

This has been the best place I've ever lived. Super friendly neighbors. Friendly and attentive staff. Gorgeous landscape and hang areas..I cant believe it took me this long to find this place!

It’s a great place to live! The amenities are fantastic, it’s very convenient to downtown and other areas, management and maintenance are quick to respond to questions etc.

The floors are thin, so you can hear people above you walking. The windows are thin, so there is a lot of road noise all day and night long from the nearby expressway

No regerts. That’s my credo. Solid location. Cool pool. Affordable. Maintenance workers and rest of staff are super helpful. Now just trying to fill the text minimum...

No complaints thus far. Move in was easy and my apartment was spotless and well cleaned prior to my arrival. All amenities are maintained nicely.

Love how spacious some of the units can be and living next to one of my favorite views of Downtown Nashville. The community feels safe, new, and close to all the action in Nashville.

The complex and amenities are great, BUT... I've learned the hard way that if you have anyone above you with even a slightly heavy step, you'll hear every bit of it. In your apartment, in the hallways, it doesn't matter.

I recently moved in and living here has been great! The office staff is always courteous and willing to help with anything I need! The property is kept immaculate. I’m looking forward to living here for awhile.

Been great location and overall clean complex. For the amount of dogs that are within this community it still stays clean. The neighbors and everyone has been nice as well.

I really enjoy living here. The amenities are great plus I can walk to work and ride my bike all around town. The gym is well equipped and occasionally relaxing by the pool is a nice way to wind down the day.

lately loving at river house has been an issue. I know for a fact that i don’t plan on staying. It’s very noisy, always dirty, the elevators always have a problem, and when you go to the office for something no one is ever available. Very frustrating.

Living at river house has been wonderful. The community events are always engaging and inviting. The office staff is super helpful and the location to the city is in matched.

The entire management team at River House has been exceptional since I moved in. They are responsive and happy to help. Couldn’t be happier to call the community home