River House Nashville

This is a beautiful complex, and the staff is very friendly; they've been very helpful with some issues I've faced during this pandemic. Thank you!
River House has been a very good place to start my life in Nashville. Its apartments manage to be quiet and private while still being surrounded by lots of friendly neighbors and nearby attractions. I am much happier now that more of the amenities are open (courtyard especially), and I hope the rest can follow suit soon.
I've lived here a little over 2 years and I like it! The only thing I'd say is a negative is that the elevators (specifically the back one) are SO slow. Otherwise, staff is friendly, apartments are nice, maintenence is quick to fix any problems, and the grounds are kept nicely.
So far so good! I have only been here for a few hours but Kristin was great and worked with me on my move in! It’s been hard to move furniture in as there is not very good access to park near a door with an elevator close for move in/out!
The apartment is very spacious and in a great location. The view of downtown is amazing and for being so close to everything you still feel out of town with the river across the street.
Great experience and a very friendly staff! Everyone is willing to help with whatever need you have and the atmosphere is great. Easy walk or bike ride to downtown.
Its super easy to get ahold of the leasing office. The staff is so incredibly friendly and helpful! It feels so safe and cozy. Love the amenities and communal space. Its been such an oasis
Loving it so far! The unit is really spacious. Still trying to figure out the parking garage which is confusing to me but everyone has been so nice and helpful!!
Paying way too much for 500 sqft. You’re selling a 200 sqft larger unit for almost $300 less. Amenities are still only half open. Most of Nashville’s public places have less restrictions than river house.
Beautiful and well maintained apartments! Easy walk to Broadway and the professional sports teams stadiums. Commons areas are very nice and parking garages are secure.