River House Nashville

4.6

4.6

So far so good. I really like all the amenities and my apartment. I also really like the location of the complex. It’s nice to be that close to the downtown but still being a little tucked away.
So far, the RH team has been wonderful, responsive to requests, and accommodating. I wish things in our apartment would’ve been working prior to us moving in, but the team has quickly worked to fix them. The towing company that works our garage is unreasonable and boots cars that HAVE passes visible. This was a frustrating experience when I tried to leave for work one morning. I also wish the security office was responsive.
I've liked living here a lot thus far. A lot of it is due to the fact that I did get a great unit at a great price in the middle of the pandemic this summer when I needed to move. I have a large, spacious A3 floor plan on the first floor right across from an easy exit for much less than I was paying for a smaller unit much farther from the city. The staff has always been helpful and very responsive any time I've needed it- for example letting me into my unit when locked out or replacing my parking sticker, both for no charge, which was very much appreciated. I also love how pet-friendly the complex is and that poop bags are always kept stocked. In the summer, living by the pool can be really obnoxious because of how loud other residents get, but that's obviously not the fault of the staff. I also rue the guest parking situation, which is really difficult, especially when I've noticed residents are constantly parking in the few spaces we have b/c it's more convenient. Overall- a win!
I love my apartment at River House. My apartment is spacious and quiet yet walking distance to downtown. It’s the perfect location and the interior is beautiful.
Great place to live. Staff is very friendly and it is in a great location. Close to downtown and a walk away from Broadway. Maintenance gets any order done very quickly
There are nice amenities, but I wish security was better and access was easier and more reliable. I already lost a package here. Also it would be nice to have assigned parking options along the same lines.
Everything has been great so far at Riverhouse for me. We appreciate all the communication and getting to know what’s going on especially as this year has meant there are a lot of changes present! Thank you!
The River House staff has been one of the better rental property staffs. The Maintenance staff is the absolute best around! I do wish parking on the streets and in the marked parking spots was better enforced.
Great maintenance staff and very responsive. Holds some events for residents. Great amenities like fully equipped gym and outdoor seating area
The move in process was easy, and the front office staff has been incredibly friendly and helpful. So far, all of the common areas appear to be kept clean and sanitized and other residents in the building seem to be adhering to the additional COVID protocols. I was quite nervous about moving in the midst of a pandemic but I haven't had any issues and the process has been much more painless than I could've ever imagined!