Best apartment complex ever. The location right on the river gives amazing views. Additionally, being close to Broadway makes you save so much money on lyfts

Reply from River House Nashville

Great complex with very helpful staff. Living on a lower level can get a little noisy from people outside but for the most part it's not an issue!

Reply from River House Nashville

Fantastic location, huge apartments, lots of space, plenty of grass for dogs, nice staff. Awesome community, fun resident events, very quiet in the apartment.

Reply from River House Nashville

Riverhouse is a great community. My husband and I recently moved from Pittsburgh and AJ helped make the transition as smooth as possible! The ammenities are great, the social areas are well kept and the gym has all the equipment needed

Reply from River House Nashville

River house has been amazing! The apartment is very nice and we love the people! The amenities are very useful - we constantly use the dog washing area for our cute pup. <3

Reply from River House Nashville

The apartment complex is great! Such a good sense of community and everything is so new and up to date! I love the units, the floors especially and the safe parking.

Reply from River House Nashville

It has been such a wonderful move in process. Everything has been straightforward, no ambiguity and we knew exactly how everything is run. Such a pleasant experience!

Reply from River House Nashville

I love the community and amentities, it’s definitely my favorite Nashville complex I’ve lived in. I would highly recommend River House to anyone.

Reply from River House Nashville

So incredibly happy I chose to live at River House! It's everything I need...clean, has a gym, pool, and it's close to everything, oh and everyone is super nice!

Reply from River House Nashville

Just moved in this weekend. Everything was smooth with the exception of setting up google fiber. Was told by google that the google fiber wasn’t available for this property. Hoping to clear up the confusion!

Reply from River House Nashville

So far so good. Been here 3 days and the staff has been quite helpful. I’ve met a few residents on the elevator. Hoping to consider this home soon.

Reply from River House Nashville

River House is a very clean and quiet apartment community. Most of the apartments are one bedroom so there are a lot of young professionals who keep to themselves like me.

Reply from River House Nashville

So far it has been everything we hoped it would be! Great staff, great neighbors, great amenities. Quiet area, but close to everything. Looking forward to being here a long time.

Reply from River House Nashville

Great amenities, location, staff, and not to mention, neighbors! Very happy I chose to live at River House. The building is very well kept and in a great community next to other residencies.

Reply from River House Nashville

Recently moved in and loved the quality of service and help from the River House staff. The process was easy and made convenient for me and everything was set up for a smooth move in and transition

Reply from River House Nashville

It’s quiet pretty and everyone is nice. It’s what apartment living should be. Office is attentive and maintenance is awesome. Everyone responds in a timely manner and u can’t beat the location.

Reply from River House Nashville

The rolling mill hill area is a hidden gem. River House has great amenities as well as a young, energized crowd of residents. River House also focuses on community, which makes a big difference for new Nashville residents.

Reply from River House Nashville

I’ve have at RiverHouse over a year now and just signed for another year. Great location and I love being close to the greenway. The building is just over a year old and still looks/feels brand new.

Reply from River House Nashville

Great place to live! The management team is awesome as are the residents we've met. The pet friendly atmosphere has exceeded our expectations. We are so glad we chose River House!

Reply from River House Nashville

Awesome staff! Great amenities with more affordable apartment options compared to other communities in Downtown. Close enough but far enough from the craziness of downtown. Only complaint about the location is that it isn't conveniently located near grocery stores etc.

Reply from River House Nashville

Community is in a great location and our apartment is very affordable considering it’s in downtown. Staff is always looking for new ways to get residents involved and interacting

Reply from River House Nashville

I’ve lived at River House for 2 months now and it is a great place to live! The apartments at very nice and the amenities are fantastic. The location is convenient too!

Reply from River House Nashville

I have loved everything about living here for the last 2 months! The gym and game room are awesome. The resident events make me feel at home!

Reply from River House Nashville

I love living here! My apartment is beautiful and my neighbors are friendly. It’s part of downtown so it’s so easy for my husband and I to get to work. We also love going to the resident events!

Reply from River House Nashville

Experience has been great at River House. Compared to other property management companies in and around Nashville, you can tell they really care and do right by their tenants.