River House Providence

RiverHouse isn't everything a home should be - it's more. From expansive apartment features and amenities, riverfront views and welcoming staff, it truly is one-of-a-kind living. Overall, Riverhouse is a great place and community to live!
Really happy living here, renewed my 12 month lease again. Wish waste disposal instructions were clearer for other residents, some don't seem to understand how to break down boxes.
Excellent service all around. The building is quiet and always clean. The staff are Exceptional and always available to answer any questions I may have. Best apartment building in Providence.
5 months in and I still love it here. The leasing and operations teams at River House are friendly, quick and do their best to help both current and future residents.
Front desk is always extremely helpful. The coffee is great! Staff ensures that the grounds are well kept and always very clean. Have no regrets about moving here.
Overall is good. The only thing is that the washer and dryer broke pretty frequently, and sometimes I lost my mails. Hope the neighborhood has more amenities.
River house lets me feel at home. The apartment is clean and tidy. It's also convenient to take out garbage or express delivery. Every day I need to swipe my card to get in and out of the door, which makes me feel safe.
So far I love it here! Very quiet and everyone seems very nice and helpful. The location is amazing, there is so much to do around here. I highly recommend this place!
I love the gym and study places! They helped me get good grades in the finals! The excellent community makes me feels like home, sweet home.
appliances don't work properly and are not fixed upon being notified, ongoing issue since june has failed to be addressed. Thanks for hearing this out!