River House Providence

4.6

4.6

It is still a difficult time for everyone. Love to being here with lots of friendly people. Hope everything will be back to normal soon in 2021.
We all love the River House. Nobody hates the River House. Not a bad thing to say at all. Everything you need. Could not complain about it if I was contractually obligated to.
Great Apartment! Fantastic river view! Convenient transportation! Quiet neighborhood! Great Apartment! Fantastic river view! Convenient transportation! Quiet neighborhood!
It is really nice living here though sometimes I can hear the neighbors. The kitchen is nice, and I can live comfortably. The lobby is nice and clean, and the building is secure.
good service, friendly manager, really enjoy the life here. The environment is pretty good and I can do a lot of different activities with my friends here. Hope all of you enjoy it.
absolutely amazing! close to the river so i can run by the river almost everyday (especially during the days when the gym is closed). and the staffs are friendly. helped me out with a lot of stuffs
Living here has been great, will probably renew for 6 months. Wish mask wearing was reinforced even more, still running in to people in corridors without masks on.
Very nice experience. It's very warm during the day time when there is sunshine. The river view is still surprisingly good during the end of fall - winter time.
Overall my experience has been good, but our appliances (such as thermostat and lights) stop working often. The maintenance staff are really great and responsive though
River House rocks! Love living here with my cat, Odin, and my super cool roommate, Antonio. We share many laughs and fun moments. Currently, Antonio is playing the new Call of Duty. I love the River House.