River House Providence

4.6

4.6

Very kind service! There are some unresolved issues that the staff always assured me will be addressed and are in order. The kind help is much appreciated!
Great living... awesome location... fun lobby for residents. easy walk to jwu, brown and risd. right beside davol square and brown shuttle stop
I've really enjoyed my time living at River House so far. The apartment is super new, clean, and has an awesome aesthetic. The location and outdoor landscaping are great too.
Very excited to move in this August! I will be taking advantages of the open houses and availability of the staff over the next coming weeks to ensure everything is set prior to my arrival!
I haven't officially moved in yet but the staff was very nice when I visited to tour. I'm excited to join this wonderful community in August.
Bill is the greatest maintenance guy. He was a huge help with our move in. The entire staff has been helpful and friendly. Love the neighborhood.
We loved living here. It was a great location. The view was amazing, the apartment was modern, and the maintenance workers were AWESOME! We did wish that the windows opened up more and that blackout curtains were available as the street lamps never turned off. We also wished that the walls were more soundproof as we could always hear our neighbors. Additionally, we wish the parking was closer to the building. All in all, we would live here again.
Had a license plate stolen from the parking garage again. Community grill brush went missing again. A lot of brown students. Staff is friendly, maintenance is well kept.
I just left Providence. Thank you for all staffs and neighbors in this brilliant 2 years. I love this place and all the best for all of you.
good experience with good gym and beautiful environment. The view from the patio is getting more beautiful as summer comes. Very nice view of the river. I am getting used to how frequent fire alarm trigger.