River House Providence

I have enjoyed my apartment so much. It is modern, clean, and the location could not be better. Missing out on facility events and features but for good reason. Hoping they can return soon!
The facilities are wonderful, very well maintained and clean. The staff is extremely helpful and accommodating. I am very pleased with the apartment and the building thus far.
Good overall. Rent is a little expensive for the area. Parking is far away and spaces near the building are always full for unloading groceries etc.
Recent fire alarms have been annoying, parking spaces for unloading have been better as of late. Are rent reduction opportunities available? We would like $300 off rent/month for the next year since the there is a promotion at the moment...
It has been alright just concerned about the saftey of our community furing the night on some timed when security isint here think there should be someone allthe time like a concierge
This place is amazing! The view outside the window is fantastic, which makes me not that boring in this difficult time. Thank you to all the staffs who are still in the work these days!
Everything is great! But covid close down the gym. How long it’s going to be like that? … online activities could be fun, but I miss the in person activities.
I miss the old coffee and chocolate areas. Especially in the cold winter can drink a cup of hot hot drink very warm heart. But after the outbreak, none of this happened.
The resident is absolutely beautiful, clean, shiny, and pristine. The staff are friendly and always checking on me and I would hope the other residents. I highly recommend..
RiverHouse isn't everything a home should be - it's more. From expansive apartment features and amenities, riverfront views and welcoming staff, it truly is one-of-a-kind living. Overall, Riverhouse is a great place and community to live!