River House Providence

Awesome amenities, staff and environment! Also, it’s prime riverfront location gives you the best of both worlds. I highly recommend living at Riverhouse!
Riverhouse is a great, safe and clean facility that is an oasis in Providence! The security at night makes the building feel like a safe community.
Parking lot is far away and makes bringing things like groceries from the car a pain. Parking rules near the building are never enforced as there are always cars parked for hours in the 15 minute and temporary parking spots.
They did a great job in this COVID-19 pandemic. Most places were cleaned carefully all the time. Won’t be so bored in the quarantine if you have a river view.
River house has a simple, easy way to bring the supports you need at your convenience. Many adults get bogged down with seemingly simple tasks that can easily derail one’s success of independence. The goal of ILE is to provide adults with disabilities, and their families, virtual supports in the areas of life that are most important.
It has been a great time so far living here! I have just moved in and look forward to living here for the next year! Can't wait for all amenities to open up
Living here is great, renewed my lease for another 12 months. I like the dogs that are at River House, I love Flin, he's so cute. Maintenance team is fast to fix things, I appreciate them.
Nice apartment, comfortable living environment, clean building. The customer service here is also very friendly and my feedback is timely. I really enjoy my life here!
This apartment is clean, new, and beautiful. My only complaint is that the beds are very hard on the back and that there needs to be an option for darker curtains or blackout shades. Otherwise, I would only want a pool!
Awesome staff, great location, dog friendly, modern apartments. The activities and the coffee/tea area are also amazing. I would highly recommend!