River House Providence

Parking is still an issue near the building as people are not following the rules and rules aren’t being enforced. Experience has gotten worse with all the new undergrad students. Noise, social distancing, crowded gym being main issues. Also the dryers are not good at drying clothes.
Thank you for cleaning the hole building carefully every day and give us a clean and safe environment to live. I also love the free snack these days.
My experience has been overall great so far. The management office are very communicative about covid-related updates and community events. I do have two concerns and one suggestion, my first concern is about privacy, the blinds we have on the window are not completely protecting our privacy, especially when lights are turned on at night. I did communicate with maintenance about options for putting on additional blinds. My second concern is about noise level. There are a couple of dumpsters under my window and it wakes up by almost every day at 5AM in the morning when the truck comes for trash removal. My suggestion is related to social distancing sign in the elevators. I believe currently it advice people to social distance without having specific guideline the quantify the number of people allowed on the elevator. I've seen elevators in similar size put on sign for no more than 3 people, which I think might be beneficial and can avoid confusions.
Beautiful overall. Would love a pool and a balcony, but those are extras. Love how modern it is. I do wish the windows opened up a bit more, but otherwise, no regrets.
RiverHouse is a professional managed residence with superb amenities. Shared common spaces are clean and well-maintained. Apartment units feature modern design. Highly recommend living here!
Hope its good, I move in Saturday and couldn't be more excited. I hope this experience is good! Im excited to decorate, move my stuff in, and get settled
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The mailing system is efficient and quick. The room was clean when I moved in, and all the furniture have been working fine.
The place is very nice and I love the view from my room. I love going out to the deck at night with my friends and using the grill and fire table.
I really enjoy all the common spaces throughout the building. It makes your apartment feel way bigger to be able to sit in a bunch of different places.
excellent! my life quality has greatly improved especially since the opening of the gym. the common area also looks nice and clean. and facilities are in great condition