Solid. Price point is decent for the location. Walls are thin. Love the balcony and the lounge areas. Dog poop in common areas is a problem that needs to be addressed.

The neighbors are very loud and they smoke a lot so it often smells bad around my apartment. The laundry is free right now which is great and I think we should just have a laundry fee as part of our rent instead of having to put money on those special cards. Its awesome to have a pool and an exercise room on site, although it would be cool to have some free weight/dumbbells in there. Our apartment feels crowded for two people, but we like the lay out. Love that it's pet-friendly.

I am excited to be living at Riverpark for my second year, The pool is already open which is great! The staff has been really helpful in helping me resolve issues with billing and maintenance is reliable as always.

I like it here. It is safe and secure and I like that there is a pet option. I haven't had any problems in my apartment and when I needed a new toilet seat my request to repair was addressed very fast by management.

Great, I love it here. It's a second home away from home. I like the fact that I am given special privileges such as access to gym, pool, and has a convenient location.

It's convienent and relatively cheap. Lots of issues with structure of building. Extremely upset they cut water without notice for no reason

I've only lived in Athens for the past 5 months almost and I never felt more comfortable, staff is great and the neighborhood is amicable. I don't regret choosing River Park, is awesome and the apartments are gorgeous.

Pretty well. The free laundry for the time being is nice. Also the switch from Simple Bills to AEP has been pretty easy. Could turn on the A/C a little sooner though.

Pretty nice place to live as long as your neighbors are cool too. Come to any of the events and you're guaranteed to leave with free stuff!!!

Like the place. Affordable and lots of amenities. I wish there was a garbage chute though. Coffee machine is great. Location is great. woo hoo.

I like living here and the extra amenities such as the pool and computer lab are awesome! Although I sometimes feel like the management could do a better job at making people want to stay.

The community is pleasant and makes for a great college experience. The residents are friendly and the staff is too. River Park is an ideal living location for students

River Park is a nice and affordable way to spend your years at Ohio University. They try their best to ensure that every tenant is happy and comfortable

I really like the apartment in riverpark because it is very close and safe. Although there will be parties during weekend, generally it is not noisy.

Workers and maintenance team are very nice, friendly and helpful! Buildings are always clean, well maintained, and easy to navigate. Would recommend!

Good service it would be nice to have better washer and dryer equipment. Or an alternative to the money card for the machines. the cleaning services are on point

The thing I like most about living at River Park is the proximity to campus. It makes staying here worth it! I haven't had many problems during my stay here.

Great location between all your classes, uptown, and mill street and fields. RP offers great rewards for participating in community events and giving them positive review online. Conveniently close to Nelson Dining hall, Jeff Market, and the Stimson ave. entrance to town

The apartment complex is very nice in its amenities, location, and staff. The staff is very helpful if you need assistance, and maintenance is very quick to respond.

Generally I am pretty happy living here! There are occasional issues with items like washers/dryers and some physical upkeep things, but i typically find my needs met and enjoy living here.

There have been multiple issues with our apartment that took a while for maintenance to come and fix, but they have all been fixed and I'm satisfied with the fixes.

Everyone is helpful. Wish there was more events! Always looking to have fun at riverpark: problems get taken care of in a reasonable time. Sometimes need to visit multiple times so communication could be better but overall is good!

Great community ,helpful !! I love my apartment. The maintenance staff is very fast. The office staff is amazing. They are always polite and willing to work with you.

You are doing pretty well however it has been an inconvenience that the laundry card machine has been out of order for some time now. Along with the washer that has been broken all semester on the 8th floor. Otherwise the customer service and the office workers are very kind and helpful.

Laundry services suck but everything else is good. The laundry card should have an online refill service and if not then coins would be better.