Overall, it's a good student apartment. Since moving in, we have had to fix a couple things that weren't assembled correctly (mainly the sink) but it wasn't a huge deal.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The apartment itself is one of the best places to live around campus, in Athens especially. Deb is always working hard cleaning around the building, and she’s so friendly! Where RP is heavily lacking is their consistency and efficiency. Maintenance requests are neglected or not handled efficiently (like the A/C in Building 36 this past fall). Also, the front office is inconsistent. You could get a different answer to the same question depending on who you ask. Great facility overal. Could use better people managing it.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Staff is helpful and friendly! We have had some issues with water leaks and air conditioning malfunction but the maintenance crew were always quick to come and check/fix things.

Reply from River Park on South Green

No big complaints here! Love the amenities, respectful neighbors, super close to campus and the buildings my classes are in. Can be kinda hard to find a parking space close to the building your in sometimes.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Great community with great amenities. What sold me was the in-unit washer dryer and spacious balcony. The pool and workout facility with free tanning and printing were also reasons I chose to resign my lease.

Reply from River Park on South Green

While the front office and main buildings have amazing features available to all, the outlying River Park buildings are very heavily showing their age for how much we pay. However, I'm happy with the design of the apartment. It allows for amazing open living rooms and the bedrooms seem like just the right size for 1 person or a couple. Highly recommend for people of all ages.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Great location, a generally a nice place to live. Nice little computer and tv hangout area, and a cool gym room. Coffee machine is a perk also.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love RiverPark! All the amenities are great!! HUGE and clean apartments for the best price! I love how close it is to campus and how many events they hold for us!!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Maintenance has been slow. It took forever to officially fix the leak in out apartment. I still hear leaking in the walls. It's annoying how a lot of paperwork and work order history has been lost due to transitions made by the River Park staff. Overall this is a high cost apartment that is slightly better than others and has a good location.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Good Apartments, they do need some updates. The neighbors can get quite loud sometimes after 10pm. The staff and matainence employees are great at their jobs and friendly and timely.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Having a good time here at Riverpark. Never had a problem with neighbors or the housing itself. Riverpark seems to take care of problems quickly when they arise, like water problems. Lobby area is a great area.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Great stuff keep it up I made lots of money haha I need to get to 140 characters but uh that’s great that you guys do this i hope I can do it infinite times you know

Reply from River Park on South Green

Room is alright, much better then the dorms anyway. Et, parce que on a besoin de cent cinquante mots, je écrirai tout les mots ici, et ça va.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love our apartment and the building is nice and we have laundry right on our floor which is nice but I have 4 stars because at the beginning of the year we had some struggles with the lease and it was very unorganized

Reply from River Park on South Green

Great place to live! The water is shut off almost every other day in my building and the walls are kind of thin but for the most part I havent had any major issues

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love living at River Park mainly for its location! It's also very cozy!! The only downfall is I have neighbors who aren't very respectful.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Not entirely happy with the quality of the apartments but it’s made up for by good service by the staff. Issues that occur are quickly fixed by maintenance which is important to me

Reply from River Park on South Green

I like living there. its really cool. its fun.I like living there. its really cool. its fun.I like living there. its really cool. its fun.I like living there. its really cool. its fun.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The apartment itself is gr8, maintenance has been a bit iffy but whatever needs fixed gets done right eventually, our neighbors kinda suck tho

Reply from River Park on South Green

Living here has been great! The front office and management is always so kind and helpful! Plus any time we have a maintenance problem it gets taken care of so quickly! Only problem I have is something the power goes out randomly, more often than I would like. Overall great experience!

Reply from River Park on South Green

I absolutely love living here! It really is my home away from home! It's so nice to have found a place that I truly enjoy living in. So glad I decided to rent from River's Edge!

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love it here! The apartments are so homey and the people who work in the office are always so nice, understanding and willing to help with any situation!

Reply from River Park on South Green

love the atmosphere. and you can't beat the amenities that this place has. Access to a pool, a private gym, as well as a tanning facility river park has everything you could ask for

Reply from River Park on South Green

I really like living at river park. The amenities are nice, the space is sufficient, and the location is perfect for me (I spend most of my class time in McCracken). The only downside is since move-in, the washer/dryer units have been malfunctioning or broken so I do my laundry at the nearby laundromat.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The apartment staff has been very helpful and attentive as I have lived here. It has also been a great place to get to know you neighbors and meet new friends.