I’m going to miss living here after graduation! While nothing can ever be perfect, I’ve been pretty satisfied with my living accommodations at Riverpark over the past two years.

I love living in River Park. Very friendly atmosphere and staff. The only critique I have is that the printer is always jammed/hardly works.

My experience with Riverpark has been great. They are quick to respond when needing assistance! The apartments are clean and very nice. It is typically quiet in my building which I like as well.

Amenities are nice-pool, coffee, gym, tanning, computers, printing. Fulfillment of maintenance requests are slow. Promotions are a trap and hard to claim.

They’re overall nice. They are a bit too expensive, though, and there’s a lot of variation between apartments making some better values than others.

Great Overall...Just slow on maintenance calls and doesn’t always fulfill them. This is my second time living in river park and I honestly cannot complain about noise and such

Close to campus, clean facilities, amazing pool, Free coffee, printing and tanning is a lifesaver. maintenance staff is super helpful, and quick. office is helpful and parking for guests is very helpful

Great experience overall! This is my first time living off of campus and River Park is a nice place to start out. The apartments are clean and updated.

Living in river park is a mixed experience. The area and facilities are nice. The events they put on for residents are great. The price is okay. The walls are incredibly thin. I can hear my upstairs neighbor going to the bathroom, which is unpleasant.

great place. nice pool and free coffee. gym is clean as well. maintenance gets done fairly quick. elevators usually work. great stay so far.

I love living at River Park! Spacious apartment with a great view overlooking campus. The staff is always nice and willing to work with residents.

The place is very updated and has a lot included throughout the facility. I’ve had a great experience living here this year and would recommend it!

My resident experience has been amazing at River Park. The staff and community are very welcoming! There are a ton of dogs for my dog to play with, she has made a few friends herself.

I love it its so great my roommates and I have a great time, the only problem is sometimes things fall apart and we don't do anything wrong to them

Great, highflying recommend. I don’t know really what else to say but I have to type 140 characters in order to get the points so here I am rambling

Everyone in my building is nice, and a lot of people have dogs. which is nice but also annoying when they bark nonstop. I haven't had any problems with any person in the community and I like living here.

As far as I've seen, the community seems promising. I'm excited to live in this community, especially with all the amenities given to the residents.

I love living in River Park. The apartments are very nice and the staff as well as the residents are all very friendly and kind. Glad to renew my lease and stay here another year!

I overall enjoyed my experience. It’s a good deal for two people and better for 4. The electric bill was cheap enough and that’s really all you pay for aside for WiFi. It does get pretty hot on the upper floors and people can be loud. The water also gets shut off a lot and maintenance isn’t always ‘on it’.

River Park on South Green is a great place to live. Tremendous amenedities and a welcoming staff and great neighbors. 10/10 recommend to college students or others living in the Athens area.

My wife and I have 2.5 years and has been a good place for us to be. However we have noticed a lot of changes happening as the management company keeps changing, some good and bad!

Everyone in my apartment community is kind and respectful. My experience has been really great so far. Everyone is relatively quiet on my floor and my roommates are great

Great apartment and great staff. Living here next year! I do like the amenities and staff. If we have a problem, it is easily fixed. Only downside is if you plan to live in the same apartment next year, you have to pay for another background check which makes no sense.

The location is the best part of living at river park. The apartments are in pretty good shape but the prices for the apartments are too high for the quality of the apartments.

Living at Riverpark has been really nice. As a student it is convenient to be located so close to classes and everything uptown. I have enjoyed living in my apartment and will miss it when I have to move out.