Move in was very easy. People were friendly and held the doors as we were moving stuff in. No one, so far, has done anything unneighborly. Like no one has played extremely loud music or anything like that.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I don’t have too many complaints about the apartment that you’re not going to run into anywhere else. Overall, it’s a very positive experience!

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love that it's pet-friendly! So far no negative experiences. The apartment is nice, and although it's expensive you can't really find anything cheaper in Athens. Worth it, to me.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Glad to be back to Athens! It is beautiful here however many of our outlets do not work. Our favorite amenities include the pool and the convenient gym. Lastly, the deck was the nice touch.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Check in was really efficient and everything was super clean! I really liked the resident portal because I could have a lot of my info already entered in before I got here.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far Riverparks application process has been easy and stress-free. the staff are friendly and very accomodating to any questions that i may have.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I absolutely love the atmosphere and the people are salt of the earth. The lobby has a really good feel with the coffee machine and more importantly the ice and water machine.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Very nice place to live with amazingly amenities. Walking distance to campus which is also a plus. Apartments are nice and som have been renovated and update.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I have really enjoyed living at RiverPark. The maintenance people are always so kind and respond to requests in a timely manner. I also enjoy that RiverPark is right off campus.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So I’ve lived over here at riverpark for a few years now and I can honestly the people who work here really make it worth living here. From the grounds people to the leasing people in the office everyone of them is nice and attentive. If you’re lucky enough to have animals with you they also buy treats for your fur babies so that makes the mornings better When you’re dog or cat wants to go see the ladies in the office

Reply from River Park on South Green

Very nice extra amenities like coffee, printing, and a pool. My apartment is nice but sometimes things break. Maintenance is always timely fixing things though.

Reply from River Park on South Green

It's been alright, much more quite now that nearly half the town is no longer here. The events and the weekly events here are pretty nice as well.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Love the free coffee, no need to buy a Keurig! Also the pool is the best! Thirsty thursdays are the best with the games and free alcohol! But the pool is the best all the time!

Reply from River Park on South Green

I had a great year! A great apartment and very understanding staff. The maintenance men were always there when there was an issue and the pool was such a great amenity.

Reply from River Park on South Green

No big complaints here! Love the amenities, respectful neighbors, super close to campus and the buildings my classes are in. Can be kinda hard to find a parking space close to the building your in sometimes. And the laundry machines aren't the greatest. But the people are great, both staff and community members.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Living at River Park has been a great experience so far. They are conveniently located right on campus and it makes it so much more convenient to be able to walk to classes.

Reply from River Park on South Green

A nice place to live. Great location and nice amenities. Sometimes a little loud but that goes with the school. Convenient laundry on most floors.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The complex is really great but sometimes the water will be shut off and we get under a 24 hour notice, this makes it extremely inconvenient especially when I have morning classes.

Reply from River Park on South Green

My experience in living here is wonderful. I would suggest this place to others. I am living here since few months and can't believe I like to stay here.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love this apartment complex. First real home I’ve had in years and River Park has been great! Solving problems quickly, always friendly! My fiancé and I LOVE living in this community.

Reply from River Park on South Green

It was a little inconvenient at first the semester because the water kept getting shut off, but now it is good because the valves were put in.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The community here is great. My neighbors are kind and outgoing. The people who work in the front office are so helpful and responsive, especially to sensitive matters. Maintenance staff is attentive and quick. If anything negative, there are some people in the building who like to blast music, but it’s usually quieted down by 10pm or so.

Reply from River Park on South Green

It been perfect. I have no complaints. convenient place to live. Lots of people live here. Its my first year living here. It has been just fine.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Overall, it's a good student apartment. Since moving in, we have had to fix a couple things that weren't assembled correctly (mainly the sink) but it wasn't a huge deal.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The apartment itself is one of the best places to live around campus, in Athens especially. Deb is always working hard cleaning around the building, and she’s so friendly! Where RP is heavily lacking is their consistency and efficiency. Maintenance requests are neglected or not handled efficiently (like the A/C in Building 36 this past fall). Also, the front office is inconsistent. You could get a different answer to the same question depending on who you ask. Great facility overal. Could use better people managing it.