So far my experience here has been awesome! Other than the AC issue everything here has been super easy and a blast. I love the location, and the staff is awesome. The pool, fitness center, tanning beds, and coffee machine are all amazing amenities of this place. Super happy here.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I liked the apartment. But all broken things that I put on the list and required to fix nobody fixed. But it is almost month I live here. Except that everything is excellent.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The maintenance team could be more helpful with fixing problems that are brought to them. The apartments are very nice but need a lot of updates, such as new washers and dryers, and keeping things up to date. Otherwise, I enjoy living here.

Reply from River Park on South Green

After living here for a month, overall I really enjoy the community. The location is great and very close to classes as well as uptown. The only downfall so far is that the laundry card machine is broken and has been broken for the entire month that I have been here, leaving only one dryer in my entire building usable. The machine was supposed to be fixed a couple of weeks ago, however, it hasn't been.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Amazing place. Very close to my classes. Friendly people. Also there are many good things like very good schools for anyone who has children. I recommend anyone to live in.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Pretty great and simple experience signing with River Park. They were very helpful getting out of our old lease too-- offered free rent for a few months so we could find subleaser!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Amazing location , and that means you're very close to Ohio University and also to Court Street wich is the best street in Athens, also the Staff is really nice especially michelle and Teirra :)

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love the location and friendly atmosphere and the office workers are incredibly polite and do anything they can to help. Only issue I have had is with the extreme humidity.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I really enjoy RiverPark so far, the only bad thing is my apartment is probably near 90 degrees at all times. The amenities are great and the location is basically unbeatable.

Reply from River Park on South Green

This is a great place to live and so close to campus! I love using the pool and gym. The free coffee is also good. I had a couple maintenance issues when I moved in, and they responded within minutes. A few recommendations would be to get a sauna and some free weights for the gym.

Reply from River Park on South Green

My experience at River Park has been great! Love living on south green. Everyone is super friendly, and being close to campus is great. The pool, gym, and tanning is nice to have. I love river park and i would highly recommend

Reply from River Park on South Green

The pool is an amazing amenity and there's free coffee! The apartments' carpeting is nice, nicer than I expected. Pleasantly surprised at the quality of this apt.

Reply from River Park on South Green

My resident experience has been okay. The washer and dryers don't work. Maintenance is very quick, and came the next day for me to replace something.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The community is very nice and respectful, it is close to the river and is a good location for a student. A 24 hour gym is very convient for any schedule and allows maximum flexibility. The pool is a little dirty but nice.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Place for student between 21-28 fan and party every weekend and clean But the washing machine is sharing and y have to pay and I don’t like it at all

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far it has been pretty great. The rooms are beautiful and spacious however some minor hiccups. There is a leak in our faucet and our washing machine and dryer aren’t working at the moment but I’m sure it will be fixed soon.

Reply from River Park on South Green

as a student I love the residential experiences I have been offered here, the pool and other facilities are a nice little added bonus along with the other events they have around the complex.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Beautifully renovated apartment with pool access and a short walking distance to campus. Large bedrooms and a good size living room makes living here an easy job

Reply from River Park on South Green

the noise is my only little complaint but other than that the community is fine. nothing is too far away but it is smart to have some sort of transportation since this complex is all the way in the back.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Moving in was very easy. The staff is very helpful and friendly and does a good job of explaining everything you need to know. They always make sure to follow up.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Have only lived here for a short time but the staff is kind and accommodating, and the apartment is wonderful! I very much hope to continue living here for the next two years.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Walking to class from Riverpark is nice because the apartments are relatively close to campus. Additionally, it is easy to get uptown from home. This, paired with the nice, comfortable apartments makes Riverpark a good place to live

Reply from River Park on South Green

"Thank you staff and maintenance staff for responding to our requests promptly and being so kind to help us with any issues that may come up. We appreciate it greatly and enjoy living in this apartment community very much! Definitely a friendly, pretty, and wonderful place to call home! "

Reply from River Park on South Green

It all good. I haven't moved i yet but it should all be solid. So yeah i move in next week so i really don't know yet. minimum word count is 140

Reply from River Park on South Green

I absolutely love river park so far, I was in a room that I wasn’t expecting to be in and wasn’t the floor plan I had expected to be in, so they upgraded and moved me for free. Extremely kind staff who actually want to help you enjoy your stay here in a fair manner.