River Park on South Green

Can’t wait to move on next year! I’m excited to move in and get to know the community. We have a pet dog that is a bernedoodle and I hope everything works out they way it should!
Generally comfortable and accommodating. A few things I would change like having a garbage disposal would be amazing since all of us who live here cook with a lot of fresh produce and the garbage can smell. Other than a few minor things we really enjoy it here!
Easy to work with! Had no trouble with them as far as getting my apartment picked out and signed very quickly... plus the benefits of living there are awesome
The workers were really helpful and quickly answered all of our questions about the apartment complex! Amazing tour with really knowledgeable employees.
My experience has been good for the past two years. The staff is friendly and maintenance is good. They get things done quickly and efficiently.
Only thing the scream at night from certain students but everything else super great. The best thing is that I don’t have to use the heater because I open my window and received the breeze. If I use it I’ll get suffocated.
I really love the place and all of the staff are incredibly great to work with. I think all of the events that are thrown by the complex are very thoughtful and great
Living in a clean , well respected area is all a college student could ask for. Compared to other apartment complexes, this one has the best price and the best location.
Living is great here. It is awesome to live here not even gonna lie. Life is great when you are living here. I am so happy with how my life is going living here
I have a great experience at river park and would recommend it to everyone! The staff is great and the apartments are great size for a great monthly rent!