The service was exceptional. The staff that works for River Park is extremely helpful when informing residents. Although they lack with their maintenance. In my room there are leaks and a loose railing that they still have not fixed.

The leasing process was a little confusing and I didn't like signing for an apartment I had not seen yet as well as all the different fees were confusing, it would have been easier to have one large one but I like the apartment so far

i Have not moved in yet. I am just trying to get some points so i can get that free gift card. So thats why I am just trying to make this the minimum amount of words lol.

good place to live for convenience in regards to campus and uptown, apartment is nice and works well for me and my needs. good community and neighborhood.

Overall, river park has been very helpful with the leasing process. They have made sure I am updated along every step of the way. Also, they made my dog accessibility a top priority, which was a pleasant surprise!

I am very excited to live in River Park, the people have been nothing but helpful! It is very close to campus and will be a great place to spend the year!

Apartments are very nice and clean, and I love having a big closet. The mail and laundry were a bit confusing at first. Other than that, I’m enjoying everything so far!

Pretty standard university housing. Nice gym area and coffee machine is cool. Not the best place I'ver ever lived but certainly not the worst.

Overall very personable and create a great living environment. But Too many expensive fees and always nickeled and dimed. I felt some fees were ridiculous and don’t see the point of them

Overall our apartment is in good condition however, the bathroom and kitchen need updated as they are falling apart. We wished the riverpark staff was more on top of these things.

Could be better, a hot tub would be awesome, maybe a lazy river. A better community hub would be cool, maybe put a pool table in there. The coffee machine could be upgraded to dispense liquor

I live in Rivers Edge in a one bedroom. I really enjoy the apartment and location. My toilet broke and my apartment flooded a couple days ago which was really scary. Maintenance and staff are usually helpful. What I really don't like is that residents throw their cigarette butts on the ground or the stairs so there is always a bunch of cigarettes lying around the staircase to my complex. The issue of residents not cleaning up after their dogs poop has seemed to improve a bit.

Overall I have had a great experience living at river park. However, there are a ton of flies and wasps that come through my bed room windows that even with what maintenance does doesn't help.

The community is really great for college students, especially being so close to campus. The amenities are good: printing, gym, coffee machine, pool, etc. As a pet owner, I'm also super happy with the free poop bags and poop bins everywhere. However, most people seem to not use them, so be careful walking in the grass! Maintenance is also good, they've always been pretty prompt with sending someone to check. Only complaint is that there's a constant and overwhelming weed smell on our floor, which gives me horrible migraines. Not much to do about that though!

We've had some issues from our move-in date, but the office was always willing to help. Maintenance is always willing to fix something that is broken.

It is a nice apartment, but the walls are so thin, I hear my neighbors music constantly blaring. The workout room and tanning area are nice, but you can tell they do not get cleaned regularly.

None of the washers and dryers work in Building 38. My neighbor trespassed into my apartment. Slowest elevator on campus. Tried to make me pay 25 dollars for a weekend pass for Palmer Fest.

Staff often grumpy, printer in the lobby never worked. Often the hallways and parking lot would have garbage, washer and dryers rarely work.

I don't hate living in River Park by any means. I just have encountered some very small issues that can never seemed to be fixed. Our microwave doesn't spin and maintenance has come to fix it 3 times with no luck. Cold showers are a constant thing here too. Our neighbors might be the loudest, most annoying humans. The location is amazing though and utilities are never incredibly expensive either.

The community up at River's Edge is great. It's removed enough from campus to be nice and quiet, while still being within walking distance to most things around town. I've always loved South Green, so being able to remain close has been really enjoyable.

Cannot wait to live here in the fall! Love what I saw during the tour and have heard nothing but great things about the community and amenities

The pool and tanning are nice, not a horrible price. However, I’m not a fan of cold showers and broken closet doors. Other than that, it’s been a really nice place to live.

Overall this wasn't a bad experience. Someone tried to come into my apartment once while drunk and the washing machines are almost always out of order, but it's in a convenient location.

I really enjoy living at river park but my one issue is the laundry room situation in building 34. There is only one washer and dryer from floor 2 and up and none on the bottom floor. Also, it's quite expensive for how small the washer and dryer are. I use an actual laundromat instead because the ones in my building are always being used or are too expensive.

I like the location and amenities, but the maintenance staff kind of sucks and my neighbors can be really noisy sometimes. But overall I really enjoy my apartment.