The gym and pool are good additions but there needs to be a better way for residents to use laundry machines. Residents should have the option of using coin laundry instead of having to reload their card all the time.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Working their way into better management. The apartments are nice and the extra activities and resources available are nice. I'd recommended Rivers edge.

Reply from River Park on South Green

River Park is a great place to live! It's a short walk to Athens which is great! I do want to have a small disclaimer that I do work in the office, but I took this job because I really did like the community so much that I not only wanted to live here, but also work here! As someone who has lived at Courtyard, Summit, and River Park, I definitely recommend RP over the other three!

Reply from River Park on South Green

Riverpark is a great place to live. It's clean, it has its own gym (open 24 hours, mind you), and puts on free community events and promotions. The only problem with Riverpark is there laundry machines and having to pay for them. I rather have a flat rate included in the rent.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I think you did a good job, that is the reason why I want to stay at here until I graduate from my university. Great job! Hope more parties next year.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Excellent, i enjoy to live here, and for sure all the events you made, everything its clean and secure, I love living in river park, everything is very well maintained and safe.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I have lived in River Park for the past two years, and I'm signing on for a third year! I've been incredibly pleased with the living situation here at River Park, especially with the additions made in the past two years (pool, fitness center, etc.). I do have some complaints about the laundry situation, but I can certainly get over that considering all the positives that outweigh the negatives. Also, office and maintenance staff are so nice, and so helpful :)

Reply from River Park on South Green

The speed of the maintenance requests is nice. The amenities are a definite plus. I do have some suggestions for how to improve the website and the life of the residents: When it comes to the lease, instead of making it August 1 of one year to July 31 the next year, change it to the day the tenant moves in to one week before the tenant moved in the next year. Not many people want to sublease an apartment whose lease ends July 31, especially if the subleaser is planning to spend the entire summer in Athens. It would also be nice if the standard apartments were updated in some ways. For example, the kitchens being larger would be helpful, as well as an actual pantry. And the appliances could use some updating, starting with adding a microwave.

Reply from River Park on South Green

My stay here at RiverPark has had more ups than downs. I'm truly pleased with how things have gone so far. The staff are alway. helpful and friendly.

Reply from River Park on South Green

River park has been a fantastic place to live the last 2 years. They have provided so great amenities for my roommates and I that have enhanced our college experience.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Lived there for two years. Some minor problems within the apartment but overall it felt just like home. It is a great location and the maintenance is always reliable.

Reply from River Park on South Green

River park is fun, everyone seems to get along nicely here. The maintenance workers are nice and help us out when we need them. I can't wait for the pool to open up and get the summer started here in Athens.

Reply from River Park on South Green

It is quite expensive here. Although there are an abundant of amenities River Park has to offer its leasers, I feel there are many outdated qualities of the apartments here. I wish we had free laundry service.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I think River's Edge and River Park are great! I enjoy going to the pool as well as utilizing the computers in the rec center. I have used the workout facility and am happy with the machines.

Reply from River Park on South Green

My biggest complaint is that making profit was definitely in mind, rather than building quality places. Otherwise, the staff here have always helped me. The location is great.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Everyone has been very friendly and helpful. Maintenance crew is great as well. It is also nice how clean the area always is. The lobby is also very nice.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The apartments are pretty nice, although they are pretty expensive. The staff is helpful and addressed my issues quickly. Good location close to campus.

Reply from River Park on South Green

So far, so good! Everyone here has been very helpful and kind. Our apartment is comfortable and very quiet. Couldn't be happier. We really enjoy living here.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Great place to live. Love the pool and the gym. My apartment is a good size apartment to live in. Recommend other people to move into River Park.

Reply from River Park on South Green

River Park has proved to be a great first apartment complex to live in. Maintenance has always been very speedy and the leasing office is helpful with all of our questions.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I think you all are doing a great job, very friendly and helpful. When I go into the office I am always welcomed with a smiling face and my questions are answered.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Overall a really great experience. The river park staff between leasing and maintenance are extremely helpful and friendly. The amenities with the pool, gym, and tanning are an awesome perk. I have had a lot of maintenance issues with my apartment through the year but they are quick to fix and look at the problems. Took a long time for the air to be turned on in the summer. Other then that the leasing office is usually really great about your requests and needs to make it the best college living experience.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The complex overall is nice to live in, but there have been many problems with noise. The other problem is that the air conditioning does not work in our rooms, which leads to some awful summer nights.

Reply from River Park on South Green

My experience has been great overall! I wish there was more information about the new river gate apartments available, like the pricing for each month.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I enjoy living in Riverpark very much because of the location, price and amenities. However, I have had problems with the staff getting back to me in a timely manner.