I think River's Edge and River Park are great! I enjoy going to the pool as well as utilizing the computers in the rec center. I have used the workout facility and am happy with the machines.

Reply from River Park on South Green

There are some nice features - location, room quality, fitness room - but too expensive. I enjoy the fitness room and use it frequently. The neighbors in River's Edge are mostly older/grad students. Noise has not been an issue. Bike racks are really storage racks. The rooms are small but of good quality.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The gym and pool are good additions but there needs to be a better way for residents to use laundry machines. Residents should have the option of using coin laundry instead of having to reload their card all the time.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Best location but not good communication with international residents. very hard to communicate with the management always not understanding and

Reply from River Park on South Green

I do like the computer lab, becuase I could have a cup of coffee and enjoy my leisure time. However, the printer/copy machine did not function properly most of time, so I hope it can do better job in the future. Thank you!!

Working their way into better management. The apartments are nice and the extra activities and resources available are nice. I'd recommended Rivers edge.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Staff is wonderful, and pleasant to speak with. Billing processes have been a challenge as of late, and there have been multiple problems with various insect infestations throughout. Temperature is quite warm at all times. The gym, computer lab, and coffee machine are all wonderful!

Good service it would be nice to have better washer and dryer equipment. Or an alternative to the money card for the machines. the cleaning services are on point

super close to campus and has amenities. The floor plans are nice and even though the apartments aren't huge, they're big enough to live comfortably in.

They do a good job at maintaining their apartments when they need to but would like to have a quicker response. Also the coffee machine never has cups when I want some.

Apartment is kinda falling apart, not nearly as nice as the showroom apartment, but still good bang for your buck. Pool is great, always stuff going on down there.

Experience has been okay. Maintenance is always quick to resolve issues which is great. More issues than we expected when moving in, which is a down fall.

The office isn't the best but the apartments are nice and spacious. The rent is also decently cheap compared to the competition. Laundry isn't that great either, I actually take mine to another place.

The laundry broke down and was pretty annoying for about 3 weeks. It was free for the next month but then was reverted back to being paid for.

Overpriced for the condition of the building. Elevator and washing machine is always broken. Other than that, it's a good distance from campus.

It's been good living at River Park so far. When something's broke maintenance always comes and fixes everything quickly and they're always friendly.

It's a nice community but a little far from uptown. I love the pool and space of my apartment. My one complaint would be about the staff. We went through 4 leases before we were accommodated. But it's whatever because they kind of compensated us.

Could improve on communicating with residents and professionalism of staff/maintenance staff. Also charging for parking passes on certain weekends is unnecessary.

To use the washing machines, you'll find they are pricy for being by and large, broken or out of order. Other than that, it's nice, can be loud sometimes.

Overall a great place to live. It does get a little noisy at night some time but other than that no complaints. I really enjoyed the river fest!

Overall pretty good. One thing that would be nice is if the coffee hours started earlier so I could grab a coffee before my 8 AM class. Also, a lot of the laundry machines in building 35 are out of order.

Laundry services suck but everything else is good. The laundry card should have an online refill service and if not then coins would be better.

I could not find a working-washing machine on my floor last week, so I needed to carry my clothes to another floor or building. Please fix it. Thank you~~

You are doing pretty well however it has been an inconvenience that the laundry card machine has been out of order for some time now. Along with the washer that has been broken all semester on the 8th floor. Otherwise the customer service and the office workers are very kind and helpful.

I think living here is pretty good, but their policy for old residents is not fancy at all, which make a lot of people move out. Moreover, during summer, so much annoying bugs here. Although I love their social events, they really need to pay attention to carter for old residents and renovation.