The gym and pool are good additions but there needs to be a better way for residents to use laundry machines. Residents should have the option of using coin laundry instead of having to reload their card all the time.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I think River's Edge and River Park are great! I enjoy going to the pool as well as utilizing the computers in the rec center. I have used the workout facility and am happy with the machines.

Reply from River Park on South Green

There are some nice features - location, room quality, fitness room - but too expensive. I enjoy the fitness room and use it frequently. The neighbors in River's Edge are mostly older/grad students. Noise has not been an issue. Bike racks are really storage racks. The rooms are small but of good quality.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Other than elevators shutting down a lot, having to get sprayed twice for cockroaches, issues with the office and our money, and the printers constantly bring out of order, the apartments are super nice! they're big and clean and cozy and its easy to feel at home in. also the balcony rocks.

Reply from River Park on South Green

It's alright. I wish the community things like the printer weren't broken and that my apartment had everything it was missing like light switch fixtures and a cleaned bathroom

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love my apartment! It's very spacious and updated. I just wish I wasn't spending $600 and that doesn't include my internet and cable. Other than that it's great

Reply from River Park on South Green

It is quite expensive here. Although there are an abundant of amenities River Park has to offer its leasers, I feel there are many outdated qualities of the apartments here. I wish we had free laundry service.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Experience has been okay. Maintenance is always quick to resolve issues which is great. More issues than we expected when moving in, which is a down fall.

Working their way into better management. The apartments are nice and the extra activities and resources available are nice. I'd recommended Rivers edge.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The complex overall is nice to live in, but there have been many problems with noise. The other problem is that the air conditioning does not work in our rooms, which leads to some awful summer nights.

Reply from River Park on South Green

You are doing pretty well however it has been an inconvenience that the laundry card machine has been out of order for some time now. Along with the washer that has been broken all semester on the 8th floor. Otherwise the customer service and the office workers are very kind and helpful.

I think living here is pretty good, but their policy for old residents is not fancy at all, which make a lot of people move out. Moreover, during summer, so much annoying bugs here. Although I love their social events, they really need to pay attention to carter for old residents and renovation.

Apartment is kinda falling apart, not nearly as nice as the showroom apartment, but still good bang for your buck. Pool is great, always stuff going on down there.

RP has many great benefits (outdoor pool, gym, free tanning, free coffee!, etc). Maintenance could be more prompt and fix things in a better fashion when called multiple times.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Laundry services suck but everything else is good. The laundry card should have an online refill service and if not then coins would be better.

super close to campus and has amenities. The floor plans are nice and even though the apartments aren't huge, they're big enough to live comfortably in.

The laundry broke down and was pretty annoying for about 3 weeks. It was free for the next month but then was reverted back to being paid for.

Staff is wonderful, and pleasant to speak with. Billing processes have been a challenge as of late, and there have been multiple problems with various insect infestations throughout. Temperature is quite warm at all times. The gym, computer lab, and coffee machine are all wonderful!

The office isn't the best but the apartments are nice and spacious. The rent is also decently cheap compared to the competition. Laundry isn't that great either, I actually take mine to another place.

They do a good job at maintaining their apartments when they need to but would like to have a quicker response. Also the coffee machine never has cups when I want some.

Good service it would be nice to have better washer and dryer equipment. Or an alternative to the money card for the machines. the cleaning services are on point

Best location but not good communication with international residents. very hard to communicate with the management always not understanding and

Reply from River Park on South Green

I do like the computer lab, becuase I could have a cup of coffee and enjoy my leisure time. However, the printer/copy machine did not function properly most of time, so I hope it can do better job in the future. Thank you!!

Good other than that maintenance takes a while to come and fix anything but other than that the pool and gym are really cool to have and the apartments are nice

Reply from River Park on South Green

I had a lot of trouble in the beginning, but you are trying to make up for the problems I had. I can honestly say I appreciate the effort that I've seen.