I think River's Edge and River Park are great! I enjoy going to the pool as well as utilizing the computers in the rec center. I have used the workout facility and am happy with the machines.

Reply from River Park on South Green

There are some nice features - location, room quality, fitness room - but too expensive. I enjoy the fitness room and use it frequently. The neighbors in River's Edge are mostly older/grad students. Noise has not been an issue. Bike racks are really storage racks. The rooms are small but of good quality.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The gym and pool are good additions but there needs to be a better way for residents to use laundry machines. Residents should have the option of using coin laundry instead of having to reload their card all the time.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Other than elevators shutting down a lot, having to get sprayed twice for cockroaches, issues with the office and our money, and the printers constantly bring out of order, the apartments are super nice! they're big and clean and cozy and its easy to feel at home in. also the balcony rocks.

Reply from River Park on South Green

It's alright. I wish the community things like the printer weren't broken and that my apartment had everything it was missing like light switch fixtures and a cleaned bathroom

Reply from River Park on South Green

I love my apartment! It's very spacious and updated. I just wish I wasn't spending $600 and that doesn't include my internet and cable. Other than that it's great

Reply from River Park on South Green

It is quite expensive here. Although there are an abundant of amenities River Park has to offer its leasers, I feel there are many outdated qualities of the apartments here. I wish we had free laundry service.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The office isn't the best but the apartments are nice and spacious. The rent is also decently cheap compared to the competition. Laundry isn't that great either, I actually take mine to another place.

Working their way into better management. The apartments are nice and the extra activities and resources available are nice. I'd recommended Rivers edge.

Reply from River Park on South Green

The complex overall is nice to live in, but there have been many problems with noise. The other problem is that the air conditioning does not work in our rooms, which leads to some awful summer nights.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Pretty standard college housing. The coffee machine and gym are nice to have. Great location. A generally pretty decent place to live overall.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Amenities are nice-pool, coffee, gym, tanning, computers, printing. Fulfillment of maintenance requests are slow. Promotions are a trap and hard to claim.

The apartment was fine, but the utilities needed a lot of maintenance like the washers in the whole building needed to be fixed the whole year. Also, the curtains were old and broken so easily.

RP has many great benefits (outdoor pool, gym, free tanning, free coffee!, etc). Maintenance could be more prompt and fix things in a better fashion when called multiple times.

Reply from River Park on South Green

Apartment is kinda falling apart, not nearly as nice as the showroom apartment, but still good bang for your buck. Pool is great, always stuff going on down there.

I overall enjoyed my experience. It’s a good deal for two people and better for 4. The electric bill was cheap enough and that’s really all you pay for aside for WiFi. It does get pretty hot on the upper floors and people can be loud. The water also gets shut off a lot and maintenance isn’t always ‘on it’.

Riverpark is a nice place to live. I like the coffee mar, workout space, pool, and other perks of living at Riverpark. However, there are so many fees that it ends up being way more expensive then the price you are quoted at.

Reply from River Park on South Green

I do like the computer lab, becuase I could have a cup of coffee and enjoy my leisure time. However, the printer/copy machine did not function properly most of time, so I hope it can do better job in the future. Thank you!!

Apartment living and bedrooms are great, bath and kitchen are old and need repairs. Response time on mantinence are okay. It could be faster and more urgent.

My wife and I have 2.5 years and has been a good place for us to be. However we have noticed a lot of changes happening as the management company keeps changing, some good and bad!

Overall this wasn't a bad experience. Someone tried to come into my apartment once while drunk and the washing machines are almost always out of order, but it's in a convenient location.

Best location but not good communication with international residents. very hard to communicate with the management always not understanding and

Reply from River Park on South Green

Experience has been okay. Maintenance is always quick to resolve issues which is great. More issues than we expected when moving in, which is a down fall.

I think living here is pretty good, but their policy for old residents is not fancy at all, which make a lot of people move out. Moreover, during summer, so much annoying bugs here. Although I love their social events, they really need to pay attention to carter for old residents and renovation.

I had a lot of trouble in the beginning, but you are trying to make up for the problems I had. I can honestly say I appreciate the effort that I've seen.