River Park Place Apartments

4.6

4.6

Dolores
I love living in River Park Place! I have a Million Dollar view from my apartment! Everyone is friendly and kind. Our new maintenance man,Joe,, is Mr. Fix It! He has a great personality, too. Kesha & Julie are always there by when you need them, ready to please. Stay healthy & safe! 😊
Kelly
A lot of very nice people here! I have NO plans to leave! Very comfortable. Need some more activities to get people out of the house. Thank you Kiesha for going above and beyond!
Mary
I am impressed with our lawn service. They unfailingly show up every Monday. Keep the grounds clear of debris from the trees, edge, mow and blow. All in 2 to 3 hours. The men keep to getting the job done without much socializing with each other. They do not seem to mess with the gardeners plants, but keep to the landscaping. I sometimes schedule a trip out, so that I will not be here. When I return it is to a well groomed complex that I am proud to call home.
Lynne
I have been living happily at River Park Place for 11-years! My one bedroom apartment is ideal and I love the location. We are in close proximity to grocery stores, restaurants, shopping and gas stations. The community has a wide variety of activities, pool, workout room, and laundry facilities. The management staff is exceptional in accomodating the residents.
Deborah
Very safe, quite,friendly place to live, great location. Lots of activities started back up. Pool area looks great! Management is doing a great job, Maintance man is staying on top of everything, I love it here!!!
Gloria
It's a great place to live. You have the lake in middle of apartments so u can catch fish and clean them for dinner and nice ones. Most e1 is friendly but where ever u live u also have a few that rather keep to themselves but that is there choice which is fine. Everything is close by plus if u don't have car bus stop is right at are entrance. Plus other companies that give rides. Been there 3 years and love it. Just renew again. Have a great day. Office is friendly and very helpful.
Chima
With the weather turning cooler it feels great to spend more time admiring the natural beauty of our community. We are fortunate to live in such a peaceful place with good neighbors and our relaxing surroundings.
Gwyn
Our new maintenance man seems to be very very good and always prompt and getting things done with thoroughness. Also peace and quiet are always at hand
Thomas
Nice place to live for older residents. Managers treat residents with courtesy and respect. The whole place is kept in very good condition. Any complaints are taken care of in a reasonable period of time.
Patricia
Still a wonderful place to call home. Our new maintenance man seems to be adapting to us as well. Just had a guest and she said it felt like a nature preserve.