River Park Place Apartments

4.6

4.6

Linda
about 15 hours ago
Yall should have given us at least a few days notice about closing laundry and maintaining the pond has severely fallen behind. The grass is taking over and there is alge growing.
Elizabeth
I very much enjoy living at River Park Place. The property is very well kept and the people are very friendly and very helpful when you need some assistance.
Kathleen
I love living at River Park Place apartments. The staff goes above & beyond to make living here a happy experience. The grounds are immaculate & well maintained. Maintenance is quick to respond.
Mary
The room that I am most fascinated with is the Laundry Closet. This small room hold a washer, a dryer, a shelf full of laundry essentials like detergent, and a Styrofoam Cooler filled with hurricane supplies. On another wall it holds canned goods, batteries, cleaning supplies and a basket of balcony gardening supplies. I have hung a painting that no longer fits my decor but is one of my favorites and gives me joy to view it. A waste basket for laundry dryer sheets and lint, a laundry basket, my iron and related also fit in. Last item added is a grocery cart which I do have to remove to open the dryer door but is out of sight the rest of the time. This room is easily accessible from the kitchen. It is well lighted and safe. This room saves me many laundry trips and having to carry heavy loads up and down stairs. I can also do laundry any hour, even when the club house is closed. Thank you for this wonderful and serviceable feature.
Dawn
I’ve been here for two months now and have felt overwhelming contentment. I feel safe. The grounds are neat and peaceful. There is plenty of wildlife to watch… and I’m pretty sure that the anoles and the turtles are watching right back! The staff run a tight ship, but I don’t feel constrained. Above all, the residents are thankful for such a great place to live. It shows clearly in the smiling faces I see around me every day. I don’t give high marks easily, there is always room for improvement, right? I just can’t find any facet of living here that wants improving. I’m so happy to call this home!
Victor
Beautifully kept complex. Sp nice to just walk around on a sunny day. Or take a dip in the pool. And the office management is always friendly and efficient.
Deborah
Great neighbors! Great management team, our maintenance man is good and quite knowledgeable ,location is just right for every ones needs, It is quite here and very safe. What more would a person want?
Diane
I love it here very quiet, the ground are kept up andYour neighbors are just that your neighbors and friends. The office handles your request very efficiently and our maintenance person is friendly and efficient also. I really couldn't live in a better community. Thank you Keisha, Julie and Joe.
Jessie
It's really nice here don't want to move out no time soon .We will stay here until they raise the to much. Love it here and close to everything 😎🌴
Allen
I sure would not have stayed over ten years and counting if I didn’t think this is a great place to live. Nothing is perfect so I left off one star..😊😊😊