River Park Place Apartments

4.6

4.6

Having lived at River Park Place for only 8 months I find it quite quiet and rewarding to be able to see the beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Management has been very responsive to any difficulty or problem I might have and has handled accordingly. I hope to continue living in Vero Beach for many years, and hopefully here at River Park Place.
I was VERY pleased with our Maintenance, George Acevedo; and was very disturbed that he is no longer working here. He was not only VERY skilled in his work, he brought so much joy to the residents with his friendly and caring attitude toward all. Most neighbors here will attest to the fact that he was a gentleman, and could be trusted to maintain his upright posture in even our most challenging situations. If we had one thing that stands out about him, it was that he offered help to anyone that needed it - bringing in groceries, to destroying nasty wasp nests on our patios. Wishing him the best - his replacement will need a mighty tall ladder to reach the heights we had George on.
Love this community. Praying for our maintenance man to return as he was the best. Very few places make you feel like this is home but after 5 years living here, this place succeeds in doing that.
Now that the Pandemic is winding down, looking forward to resuming activities at our club house and holiday celebrations. Enjoying the pool and getting to visit with other residents.
One of the great things about living here is the great entertainment. Many of the residents are great entertainers and two of our residents in particular are great story tellers. They keep us laughing and we play along with them. When we see our two story tellers we do our best to provide them with new material. We are still learning our roles but the plots of their stories are pretty twisted, it’s so hard to keep up. We have a small production crew working on our first season, we have not decided on a name for our series yet, but all suggestions are welcome. We are looking for more residents and staff to participate, especially the ladies who wear pink on special days ; ) and the late night pool party crew :))
River Park Place is a lovely complex. It’s especially great because they are affordable and close to everything you may need. I’m sad that they are going to be increasing the rents after promoting before I moved here that my rent will always stay the same. I was also told that after living here for a year I would be able to move to a more desirable location. Unfortunately, now I’m told that is not how it works. The staff, however, are absolutely fabulous!! If I’m forced out due to the increases I will truly miss my friends here.
Love my Apartment and developed nice friendships in River Park Place. Easy to go from here to the Beaches and shopping is just minutes away.
my neighbors are great, my flowers are growing and the pool is great! Water is a little chilly but refreshing. My part of the world is great!!!!
Rent is getting to high when I moved here 5 years ago rent was 585 now it's 729 rough on people on fixed income that's why alot of friends have moved
I love living here. The surroundings are beautiful and we'll kept. I like the fact that we have wonderful personnel taking care of it, and the fact that they are so responsive to our requests.