River Park Place Apartments

4.6

4.6

Property is really welled maintained and managed. It's kept beautiful and clean. Any problems are taken care of post haste. I am so thankful for my years living here!
The staff is very helpful and friendly and I love the Layout of the buildings. Our neighbors are friendly and helpful. Majority of the residents make there patio and balcony each their own. Last but not least the staff has get together for holidays with food and fun.
Keisha and Julie are the best! They are always helpful and courteous and willing to go out of their way to help with any problem or request.
I have greatly enjoyed living at River Park Place senior community apartments for the past year. The apartments are well maintained, the setting is beautiful with a large pond with fish, turtles, birds, and ducks, and a paved walkway around it. Neighbors are quiet and friendly, the staff is very responsive to any maintenance needs for the units as well. And there are group activities here for the residents each week as well . I would highly recommend River Park Place Senior Apartments.
Pleasant atmosphere, quiet. Maintenance is timely and friendly. I have resided here for 6 years without any problems. Shopping is close by and of course our many beaches.
Dr has told me to walk more. Walking around RPPA is such a beautiful experience. But my mouth gets more exercise than my body. Lol. It's hot this time of year but the pond is cooling to look at. Such a calming beautiful place to live.
Happy here as long as the rent doesn’t go up too much, this is for senior citizens on a fixed income! A lot of nice people here. I like seeing the baby ducks, they are adorable!
Our new maintenance man Joe is great, friendly and gets the job done! Happy to see residents who are not vaccinated wearing masks to protect themselves and other residents.
I'm still here until I can't afford it Management is very efficient and they take care of problems right away but we seem to have a problem keeping matanince people
Joe, the new maintenance man is WONDERFUL. One phone call.....15 minutes later job done. One of the outside lights had new bulbs put in and in the process it moved and was shining directly into my bedroom window