River Pointe at Den Rock

4.6

4.6

Thing was accommodating very efficient have very nice people that work for you everything was cleaned up very well very secure can't say more for the good things they've done for this apartment
It has been lovely so far, the staff has been great and looking forward to living here in this community! It is extremely exciting to call this place home.
Lot of maintenance required. Parking lots needs to be fixed . Units needs new carpets . Recycling bin needs to be emptied more often . Other than this the experience is good
As myself and my partner explores this new apartment. We both love everything about it! We enjoy the unique features along with the apartment. The space given for the apartment is perfect for the both of us. This community is so friendly and is very safe where we are staying at. The balcony view is so beautiful as we enjoy the fresh cool air and the amazing nature surroundings.
River Pointe It is so calm and the people are so friendly. The office is so efficient, always ready to help us. maintenance too. super polite. I'm living here for 1 month and I'm loving it.
Just renewed our lease and happy to do it! All the staff is very nice here and on top of everything. I love that they are keeping us informed about staying safe during the pandemic.
The team has been extremely supportive during the Covid-19 pandemic. We have been kept informed and even receive treats and personalized cards. They really care about the members of our community.
Great location close to all mayor Highways and supermarkets very responsive when maintenance is needed will definitely recommend this place
Lovely, quiet area within close distance to shopping and entertainment. Respectful neighbors, courteous staff and well maintained grounds. A great place to live
Really nice and clean community the leasing staff is very responsive. It’s tucked away and has a lot of green back area for the dogs. The apartments themselves are updated and clean.