River Pointe at Den Rock

4.6

4.6

Verified Resident
The staff is great and super accommodating! They were super understanding and helped me in figuring out what was best for my stay at den rock
Verified Resident
Living here has been great, quick response and actions per request for repairs, staff always smiling, love amazon hub. Staff hosts little get togethers and the community all together is great.
Jorge
Staff is very attentive and the apt is what i always wanted. The location is very central and has everything i need within a 5 minute radius.
Miranda
Easy leasing process and ability to move in quickly and efficiently. Apartments offered affordable prices, while also allowing floor plan options that best fit our needs as two graduate students.
Norma
about 2 months ago
Renew my lease one more time last week….seems like this is home for a little longer. Love this community! The staff is very professional and helpful and maintenance crew is prompt to solve any problems in my unit. I am very happy living here…..
Lauren
about 2 months ago
For the most part, I’m a super happy resident. The leasing office staff is super nice and helpful and maintenance is pretty quick when it comes to fulfilling service requests.
katy
about 2 months ago
The workers are always so friendly and efficient. The grounds are kept clean and it is a very quite and relaxing place to live. Having the woods so close is a bonus!
Shantel
2 months ago
Living within this community has brought me a lot of joy and a sense of peace. Management has been great working with us. Hetal especially has been very helpful whenever we have needed her. We truly enjoy calling River Pointe our home.
Laura
2 months ago
We just moved in! Everything was so clean and ready to go. The staff at the leasing office were so wonderful! We really appreciate how easy it was to move in!
erin
2 months ago
The move in process was made so easy and everyone in the leasing office is beyond helpful! Residents have been super friendly and welcoming as well.