River Reach Apartments

4.2

4.2

Sherle
My first apartment on my own, and I love the area, no noise, it’s perfect for me and my kids. The office staff is great when we there is any issues with my apartment maintenance is there, quick to resolve any issues and the price is great
Beatris
I've Been living here going on 8 years and I have no complaints the workers are friendly and the complex is always clean. I am happy to be living here.
Rissa
Constantly adding fees for everything and increasing rent outside of the lease renewal agreement. Appointments have been missed by office staff. While low-income housing, the roach infestation is terrible no matter how clean we keep the apartment and the in-apartment amenities (such as the appliances) are of poor quality. The apartment we were given was never truly fixed up to a gracious standard because of shoddy repair work after the previous tenant wrecked the place. We've done our best to fix and make everything look nice, but it's a bandaid on a crack. The most annoying daily issue are the speed bumps. They are a mile high and will wreck the bottom of any car that goes over the bumps over a speed of 1 mph.
Loida
Love that we choose here to be home. I love the amenities especially the play ground for the kids. Already ready to renew our lease. Can’t wait till the next resident event
Eric
Best place to live in the area. From the pricing, to the close proximity to everything you can think of. I love my neighborhood and my neighbors. Couldn't find a better place to call home
Ingrid
Hemos estado muy a gusto viviendo aquí, el servicio es excelente y los empleados muy atentos. Muchas gracias por la oportunidad que nos han brindado de poder vivir aquí.
Elizabeth
The community has greatly improved! There's a reward program, with actual rewards and more community activities. Maintenance is quick to rapid and do a great job. The only downfall to this community is the noise! People talking very loud in the stairways and parking lot all hours!
Vanessa
Overall the community is nice & well maintenanced. The only issue I could say regarding the community is keeping up with their word. I have been living here for 6 years & I was advised my floors in my kitchen & bathrooms would be changed since they are damaged but nothing has yet to get done at all. It’s like the floor gets worst as the years go by. Just horrible.
Cora
Everyone is so nice!! All the employees are nice and respectful. Neighbors seem to be very nice. Parking is great! There’s so many options to choose from for parking. Especially if it’s raining!
Spencer
Over all it’s a good place to live, and it has definitely gotten much better. We originally came here because the rent was great, and while it’s still better than most places it seems to be increasing in 6 month intervals… Maintanance guys are amazing though.