River Reach Apartments

Nice place to live. Good community. Buen lugar para vivir rodeado de buenos vecinos. Necesita mejorar en algunas cositas. Pero no esta tan mal
Could be more modern and attended to. Neighbors are quiet and outside is well maintained. However, its hard to get in contact with the office by phone. Roaches are coming from cracks in walls and livable anymore.
I've lived here for over a decade and I'm happy to this place my home. I look forward to many more years to come. The rental office employees are great and always attentive to everyone's needs.
The office staff and the maintenance crew are phenomenal… They care about your safety and your well-being during this pandemic I appreciate that
Its been awesome, i love my neighbors they’re really humble ,the staffs members are really humble, when i have problems in my apartments they come really quick!
Very spacious and quite community ..No noise .Clean all around .Always get things done quietly and very cautions .Email updates are the best
I love the apt and the rental amount, very affordable. The only thing that I think might make the community better are the hallways floors, I dont think powerwashing will make it better, i believe a fresh new floor paint will improve the appearance
Started off rough almost losing my apartment 3 times because I was told it wasn’t ready. So had to move my family into long term stay and belongings in storage until I was able to move in.. Than some rocky roads with unfriendly management. Hoping this new year brings better and great experiences! Here’s to a positive outlook for the rest of 2020 and the new year to come!
Easy moving process. I love my new apartment . It’s ni e and clean. The community is nice and quiet as well. Everything looks great. Staff are very nice
My residency has been great. Love the way they keep the community clean and safe. Its very quit majority of the time. Maintenance is always on point