River Reach Apartments

4.1

4.1

It's been great.Maintenance team is very efficient.Great landscaping .Staff very polite and helpful. Great location, everything is nearby.Apartments very nice Maintenance team always wave or say hello. I enjoy being here and recommended people.
Everything has been great so far, everyone is welcoming. I love the area, that I am close to shopping centers. There is some noises late at night, but nothing to big. The only thing I would say, every time I get home or I step outside there are people smoking on the stairs, instead of just going out to the back or standing on the grass. But everything else has been great.
Great staff. Was pleased for the most part with move in. Jasmine in the office was so wonderful, professional and made the process of getting everything done a little easier with reassuring me. Love my apartment unit. Happy to be a newcomer to Florida....
It very clean and the maintenance and office staff personnel are very professional and friendly. They try to take care of everything in a timely fashion.
It's ok for small families and people that are looking for temporary. But to just say you're going to settle, I'm saying not to. Buy instead. Overall stay is alright.
Todo bien y en esta pandemia se a visto que hay mucha seguridad con los residentes y empleados y el uso de mascarillas es obligatorio para poder entrar a la oficina y áreas del la comunidad
I love my view I love the place so quiet and peaceful so far so good! In love with this place!!! Always you have a parking near and everyrhing is clean and neat!!!
I've been living in this complex since 2007, never had any problem with staff they have always been very polite and supportive. Resently the apartment on the third floor above my apartment had an issue with there water heater that caused severe water Damage to my apartment, the office staff where very helpful im providing my family a temporary apartment while my apartment was being repaired. Thank you
So far I’m loving how spacious the apartment is! The office staff was very helpful and dedicated to getting me and my kids our new home! The community seems to be very quiet at night.
Ha cambiado mucho esto aquí ya no hacen el pest control como antes si uno no pide lo de los aires no te lo traen, se tardan en arreglar las cosas a veces