River Run Apartments

I moved in at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. The staff has been great during this weird time in the world. Our apartment is spacious, tranquil and clean.
Great service from maintenance. Timely and efficient. Mike was professional and solved the problem within a few minutes. Thank you. We have gotten great service from office staff. So far everything has been great
Everyone was great! It was a easy process. Ashley made this experience pleasant. She was totally a awesome. I will tell friends and family how wonderful my experience has been.
I really enjoy living here. It is very safe and being a single mom that is important. The staff here and very sweet and helpful. It’s very quiet and my neighbors are great
Staff and maintenance has been very polite to me. Only had trouble with the up stairs neighbors. Dog is noisy and loud during the day and sometimes at night. That was the only issue everything else is amazing
Amenities in the complex are nice. The fitness area in the main office has enough for a quick workout, however more free weight equipment would be nice.
Some fixtures could use updating and the water pressure is low. The lighting in the alley ways is low. The carpets could use periodic steaming.
Living at River Run is great, because the staff is great. Ashley and Crystal are always so friendly and cheerful and willing to help out with any questions or concerns that I may have. Then they are quick with the resolutions. I appreciate all their assistance so much!
Overall, I have had an amazing experience living at River Run. The management has been extremely helpful and always friendly, The maintenance staff is absolutely the BEST!!
This is a lovely place on the outside, however I’ve had water leaking from my ceiling on three separate occasions now. I also Don’t care for maintenance or the loud neighbors.