So far everything and everyone have been amazing! The application and move in experience was beyond easy! The included features help to offer all the comforts of home right here on premises.

Reply from River Run Apartments

We've been here a month now and I've enjoyed the peace and quiet. The community events are a huge plus and the quick maintenance response blows my mind. The office staff is always polite and helpful. Besides the steps echoing into my apartment at night. I love this place.

Reply from River Run Apartments

My neighbors are so friendly. Maintenance fixes all issues in a timely manner. Leasing Staff are very helpful and respond quickly to all my needs.

Reply from River Run Apartments

After living in many places over the years, River Run feels the most like home. The space is great, the location convenient, and Crystal is so helpful in making sure move-in (and beyond) is easy.

Apartments are very nice and cozy. You have a balcony view. Fitness room , swimming pool and a gas grill in the pool area. The community is quiet. People keep to them selves.

I’m really enjoying my apartment home here at River Run! My grandkids visit & think I live at a condo at a vacation resort!! River Run schedules something going on, some event or get-together for the residents regularly. Other than New Years Eve, (which is understandable) the late evenings are always quiet & peaceful. I love the way the buildings are constructed because on a nice cool evening, you can step outside onto the covered balcony or even out of the front door onto the covered breezeway where I am and take a few minutes to enjoy the view from above, even if it’s raining!!! We love it!!!

Reply from River Run Apartments

Very nice community more than I expected me and my wife and son love our home and the staff is very friendly and helpful as well I would recommend this place to anyone

Reply from River Run Apartments

Everyone at River Run has been great. Made the move was the best move eve. The staff was every helpful and it was easy to get power turn on and the staff just walked me though that I need to do

Reply from River Run Apartments

My daughter and I moved into a 2bed/2bath apartment at the end of August. I’ve made some good and bad decisions in my life, but the decision to move here is probably the best decision I’ve ever made!

Reply from River Run Apartments

Neighborhood is very quiet, amenities are great, the staff is very nice, and it is a pet friendly community. We love it here. The schools in the area are great, its located in a very nice part of Spartanburg, and there are many things to do in this area

Reply from River Run Apartments

Nice spacious apartments with full size laundry room. Lots of storage. Appliances, especially dishwasher are mediocre, but space is nice. Lack of apartment vehicle noise regulations can be frustratingly, especially at night.

it's been great so far. Iv'e been there for around 6 months and no one bothers you. Everyone is pretty nice and you have no worries it's your own oasis.

Reply from River Run Apartments

We have lived at River Run for 2 years and love it! The service and repairs are fast, the staff is easy to work with and the amenities are always clean and accessible. We plan to renew our lease for the third year in 2020!

Reply from River Run Apartments

Just moved here from Charleston SC. We love being here because it reminds us of back home in WV. We can see the mountains, it's very quiet for the most part except for the people living above us, and is an overall beautiful apartment community. The amenities are amazing and the people that work here are wonderful to work with.

Love the community and my apartment my only issue is how thin the floors and carpet are in my apartment. Other than that my experience had be great.

My husband and I love it out here. The office staff was so nice with everything. Crystal helped us with everything and she was great, and she even gave me some recommended daycares in the area!!

Unfortunately I have been dealing with a gnat/fruit fly problem for 2 months. Not happy with how long this has gone on, making my experience not a positive one.

Great place to live. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. Safe community. Maintenance is always very quick. Other residents here are very nice.

Moving to River run apartments.was the best apartment place since we been renting and we live in a few apartment complexes. Smiling faces in office sweet people .maintenance is the best trust us great apartment is so beautifullband property is so clean 5 stars

Safe & quiet area . No complaints , just wish the rent wasn’t so expensive 😢 have spoken with some nice staff , and some rude staff but always able to speak with the head staff and they normally can make things better.

Quiet complex, nice landscaping, and adequate appliances. Would like to see more up to date equipment in the gym area. Sometimes the building hallways smell of pet urine, but not frequently

The staff is amazing especially the maintenance crew ! They are always quick to help and they are so kind and friendly ! Thank you all so much!

Reply from River Run Apartments

I have Enjoyed my stay here. No complaints! The staff is friendly. Maintenance is always on time when I call. My residents are friendly and the noise level is too a minimum.

Reply from River Run Apartments

It’s been great so far! We’re fairly new here but we really feel like me made the right choice! Super pumped that we get to be here for a full year!

Peaceful environment, great facilities, and convenient location to my work and other places that are popular. I think the only improvement that I think that needs to be done is the parking. If you don’t get home before a certain time you barely have anywhere to park