Pros: Great apartment complex!Would recommend to others. Large pool and three fitness rooms on premises. Cons: pool is not always clean, weight rooms do not have a good variety of equipment and cleaning wipes not refilled.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Best management I’ve ever had at an apartment! So helpful in what was best for me and my girlfriend financially. It is an awesome apartment community with great amenities and looks exactly like it doe online!

Reply from River Run Apartments

We love it here. We can't tell we are in an apartment until we walk outside. We were concerned from coming from a singe family house but we are all good!

Reply from River Run Apartments

Good to finally be out of my old apartment. I don’t care for my neighbors, they all smoke cigarettes and this one particular man loves to smoke in front of my door which is annoying because we all have our own balconies...

Reply from River Run Apartments

The move to River Run has been amazing! The environment is amazing, and the personalized welcome note really added a sweet touch to the whole experience! Looking forward to spending my time here!

Reply from River Run Apartments

Very nice neighborhood. Walls are very thin. The pool is a really nice place to relax, and the grills are a very nice addition my previous apartment complex didn’t allow outdoor cooking.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Well priced and feels safe, but the pool is dirty. In unit washer and dryer is fantastic. Complex is quiet and the apartment is spacious yet cozy

Reply from River Run Apartments

I enjoy living here very much. It’s a very nice place to live with really good apartments. There are also good work out gyms and a nice pool.

Reply from River Run Apartments

It has been a pleasure living here. Office staff is friendly and prompt when addressing issues. Quiet and friendly neighborhood. Kids love the pool

Reply from River Run Apartments

I love living here! It is peaceful and I don't ever fear for my safety. I love the pool, the gym, and just the friendly environment overall!

Reply from River Run Apartments

Great community and family driven! Safe and easy! We love how easy it is to access all the gyms as well. You drive by and everyone is so nice and they wave!

Reply from River Run Apartments

Beautiful place to live my family has lived here for about four months residents are very nice very clean environment management very nice.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Been here 9 years and haven't had many problems. maintenance has been great when needed and haven't experienced any problems Great overall experience. would recommend

Reply from River Run Apartments

We just moved in and are absolutely loving it! There are only a few minor cosmetics issues that weren't move-in ready for us. Simple things like caked on dust on the air vents, the towel rack halfway out of the wall, and no spinning track in the microwave.

Reply from River Run Apartments

The move in was super easy! The staff was very helpful and the location and place are beautiful. The staff helped us choose the best apartment and move in date that fit our needs!

Reply from River Run Apartments

Its a lovely area. Very safe and little to no criminal activity. Pool and accommodations are very nice and staff is friendly. Theyre pet friendly with a fee ofcourse and certian breeds are restricted which im not a fan of

Reply from River Run Apartments

I have lived here for three years and really enjoy it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The pool is beautiful. I would recommend renting here.

Reply from River Run Apartments

The experience here at River Run is amazing. The neighborhood is quiet and everyone is friendly and it feels safe and comfortable glad I choose this place

Reply from River Run Apartments

Friendly Staff! The grounds are nice and neat, very helpful accommodating wants, very knowledgeable, answered all my concerning questions, felt home!

Reply from River Run Apartments

I’ve met almost all of my neighbors & everyone has been very kind and helpful. When we were moving in, most everyone who passed by offered to help!

Reply from River Run Apartments

The staff has been so kind and helpful. Any questions or concerns I may have, They are always available with the quickest feedback. So far I have no complaints!

Reply from River Run Apartments

The community is beautiful! The apartments are very nice! I wish they didn’t use flat paint and carpet though. It’s so hard to keep clean. Overall a beautiful place.

Reply from River Run Apartments

So far, living here has been fantastic! The office staff is great and everything is well maintained. Apartment is very spacious and up to date.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Overall our apartment has been good and we've enjoyed living here. The only things we don't like are the lack of equipment in the workout facilities and the poor communication with the staff. It can often times be difficult to receive any response when issues arise.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Company tried to involve the community but I don't see too much of it. The maintenance is quick to respond, but they rarely tell you what's going on or give you any updates