River Run Apartments

4.4

4.4

James
It’s great but for sounds of stomping feet in apartment above and other loud banging if it was not for this I would be giving a five star rating
Kindel
Everything is nice. Love the house. Love the bath. Kids are a little too loud outside my window at times but that’s expected being that it’s a 3 bed building.
Christina
Great so far! New here! Beautiful complex and beautiful apartment. Easy transition so far. Can’t wait to see what my future holds for me here.
Kolenda
The staff is nice, but they don't have enough handicap parking for residents. I did request a handicap parking because I am handicap and was told by manager Kristy that I need a doctor's note. Eventhough I showed her my handicap sticker.
James P.
The last two weeks have been horrible at River Run. I am being forced out of my apartment due to a maintenance issue. I have no money to afford a moving company and River Run has not been helpful with assisting in the move at all. Not only is last minute, but it is also the holiday season. THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!
Latasha
My experience has been great!!!! I have no complaints with how I have been treated since living here. I love the staff, the space in my apartment. I love how easy the process was and the support and communication of it all. I would highly recommend.
Sabrina
Pros: The apartments are nice. I like that I can submit maintenance requests via an app. It’s also convenient that I can pay my rent online or with a check. The pool and gym are nice amenities to have as well. Cons: There doesn’t seem to be enough parking. I would like USPS packages to be delivered to my door and instead of the front office. I wish I had better neighbors.
Annabelle
Awesome love it and would highly recommend it. Love the experience I get to have with these people and would love to have my friends or even my family to experience it.
Karen
People are so inconsiderate when coming and going late in the night. They don’t know how to speak softly and they are extremely rude with their music playing to where they can hear it across the street. 11,12,1am or people outside bedroom window with car running for 3hrs+, and nothing can be done about it because security doesn’t know if they live here or not.
Denisha
about 2 months ago
Great help and understanding at the community. Nice and very professional. Ashley did great with getting me everything I needed. The tour was great. Answer all my questions