Friendly Staff! The grounds are nice and neat, very helpful accommodating wants, very knowledgeable, answered all my concerning questions, felt home!

Reply from River Run Apartments

I’ve met almost all of my neighbors & everyone has been very kind and helpful. When we were moving in, most everyone who passed by offered to help!

Reply from River Run Apartments

The staff has been so kind and helpful. Any questions or concerns I may have, They are always available with the quickest feedback. So far I have no complaints!

Reply from River Run Apartments

The community is beautiful! The apartments are very nice! I wish they didn’t use flat paint and carpet though. It’s so hard to keep clean. Overall a beautiful place.

Reply from River Run Apartments

So far, living here has been fantastic! The office staff is great and everything is well maintained. Apartment is very spacious and up to date.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Overall our apartment has been good and we've enjoyed living here. The only things we don't like are the lack of equipment in the workout facilities and the poor communication with the staff. It can often times be difficult to receive any response when issues arise.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Company tried to involve the community but I don't see too much of it. The maintenance is quick to respond, but they rarely tell you what's going on or give you any updates

Reply from River Run Apartments

Before moving here we were first home owners and then caretakers at a historic site. It’s been so nice to live here. The staff is nice, and always willing to help. The neighbors are friendly and maintenance has always exceed our expectations.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Office staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. They’ll take care of anything needed fixed or replaced really quick. The apartment was very clean when I moved in.

Reply from River Run Apartments

I love the location and apartment. The workout facility is great; plus the pool and grill area is extremely nice! It is around all the things I need; grocery stores, shopping, etc.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Absolutely love my apartment and all my wonderful neighbors. This is a great community with fantastic amenities! The location is convenient to restaurants and shopping. So glad I chose River Run to call home!

Reply from River Run Apartments

I love living here, it has been a great experience. The property is well maintained. All of my maintenance needs have always been handled quickly

Reply from River Run Apartments

My resident experience is great the neighborhood community is quiet and everyone is respectful nice and helpful and the staff is very helpful and respectful and the community is very clean as well.

Reply from River Run Apartments

The maintenance crew is absolutely wonderful!!!! And the flowers and trees are always beautiful! The maintenance crew is always kind and helpful ... not to mention fast to help your problem! They get a 5 STAR rating !!

Reply from River Run Apartments

Five stars. I enjoy living here . Quiet peaceful and to be an apartment community I loved the peace. I also enjoyed the amenities the gym and the pool especially the fire pit in the grill area.5 Stars

Reply from River Run Apartments

Hello it nice place in town apartments was big nice swimming pool,gym,business center it near soma my shopping center in this area it is very nice

Reply from River Run Apartments

Love the area but staff can sometimes not be all so great, previously had problems which we was able to get resolved but the way we had to go about it was rough .

Reply from River Run Apartments

I have been here since 2017 and I love it here the staff is amazing and the property is clean and quiet and safe. The people are friendly and the animals are too.

Reply from River Run Apartments

It’s a great plane to live I love it so Far best decision I’ve ever made once I moved to South Carolina I would recommend it to anyone looking.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Not worth the money! It is loud, there is trash everywhere and the cops are frequently called. Just this week several cars were broken into. Can’t wait to get out!

Reply from River Run Apartments

I will not be renewing my lease like many of the residents I know. The price is way to high for what you get. Great location but staff are below average. The maintenance team is the reason why I gave stars.

Reply from River Run Apartments

This is a clean quiet pet friendly community. Maintenance staff is top-notch and amenities are well-maintained. Prices are usually competitive but sometimes negotiation is necessary

Reply from River Run Apartments

Love my community. Only complaints are the apartments need updated, especially if the rent is going to go up every year. I’ve lived there for 3 years and the rent is nearly $200 more a month than it was when we moved. Other apartments are updated, but ours hasn’t been at all. Rent is extremely high for the quality of the place. The office staff is amazing though and I think they do what they can. I know they can only do so much. Hopefully the higher ups get things together for their loyal customers!

Reply from River Run Apartments

Staff was very helpful. Apartment is nice and amenities are a big bonus. Location is really beneficial. Cost is on par with other apartments of this quality and size.

Reply from River Run Apartments

No comment. I do not wish to review. It's making me do 140 characters. My last attempt was suspected spam. I reduced my stars to 2.5 after having to type gibberish