The staff is amazing especially the maintenance crew ! They are always quick to help and they are so kind and friendly ! Thank you all so much!

Reply from River Run Apartments

I have Enjoyed my stay here. No complaints! The staff is friendly. Maintenance is always on time when I call. My residents are friendly and the noise level is too a minimum.

Reply from River Run Apartments

It’s been great so far! We’re fairly new here but we really feel like me made the right choice! Super pumped that we get to be here for a full year!

Peaceful environment, great facilities, and convenient location to my work and other places that are popular. I think the only improvement that I think that needs to be done is the parking. If you don’t get home before a certain time you barely have anywhere to park

Reply from River Run Apartments

It’s a great place to live. The management is nice and the maintenance is always faster then anticipated. The neighbors are friendly as well.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Convenience: I work from an office that takes me less than 5 minutes to get there! The location was the first thing I considered when I applied to move here. My husband is disabled. He recently loss his eyesight and also battles with high blood pressure & diabetes. Since he can no longer drive or do many of the things that we all take for granted, I’m so blessed to be able to live here and yet be so close to my office on the days I need to quickly get home. Amenities: The grounds, the pool, walking trail, playground, clubhouse and 2, count ‘em, TWO exercise/workout gyms. My kids/grandkids think we live at a vacation resort! Grounds: The complex is well lit, well maintained and gives a feeling of security. I never think twice about walking down the street late at night to drop off a trash bag. I call it my exercising heart walk! Occasionally I’ll see a neighbor sitting on their balcony who’ll call out to me & say “Hey! How’re you?” when I walk by. It really is a great, safe feeling!

Reply from River Run Apartments

My apartment was super clean when we moved in and all the appliances are super nice! Our washer and dryer broke and they had a new one installed within 24 hours! Location is great, only takes me 10 minutes to get to work. And we can hardly ever hear cars go by unless it’s an ambulance in the middle of the night. We live on the bottom floor and we never hear our upstairs neighbors. Would definitely recommend this place to others.

Reply from River Run Apartments

I love, love, love my apartment. It’s the perfect home for my family. We are very close to the park and the swimming pool. Also the car care facility is close as well. The closet space is awesome.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Apartments are very spacious, limited parking & everyone is very nice and stay to they selfs. Resident workers are very sweet, but maintenance should let somebody know when they are coming.

Reply from River Run Apartments

You definitely see the value in what you are paying for. The neighbors are extremely friendly. Ashley in the office was fantastic in assisting us with our move to South Carolina.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Great staff and property is well maintained. Amenities are family friendly with playground and 1-ft section of the pool. The grill in the pool area is nice as well.

I love all of the amenities that River Run offers!! The staff is always very helpful and friendly! My only complaint is the parking. In my building it seems like the parking space on the back and front side is always filled and I am forced to park by the dumpster.

Reply from River Run Apartments

I’ve only been living here for a short time, but so far I really like it. My apartment itself is very nice. I love the location of the community. The ammenties onsite are fantastic.

Reply from River Run Apartments

My daughter and I moved in recently, and we couldn’t be happier so far. We were lucky enough to get a first floor apartment and we are looking forward to no stairs.

Reply from River Run Apartments

The spacious floor plan and architectural design of the buildings gives the sense of living in a house, once inside the apartment. Angled walls, cathedral ceilings and a full length bar top above the counters are just a few features that separate River Run from any other complex in or near Spartanburg.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Pros: Great apartment complex!Would recommend to others. Large pool and three fitness rooms on premises. Cons: pool is not always clean, weight rooms do not have a good variety of equipment and cleaning wipes not refilled.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Best management I’ve ever had at an apartment! So helpful in what was best for me and my girlfriend financially. It is an awesome apartment community with great amenities and looks exactly like it doe online!

Reply from River Run Apartments

We love it here. We can't tell we are in an apartment until we walk outside. We were concerned from coming from a singe family house but we are all good!

Reply from River Run Apartments

Good to finally be out of my old apartment. I don’t care for my neighbors, they all smoke cigarettes and this one particular man loves to smoke in front of my door which is annoying because we all have our own balconies...

Reply from River Run Apartments

The move to River Run has been amazing! The environment is amazing, and the personalized welcome note really added a sweet touch to the whole experience! Looking forward to spending my time here!

Reply from River Run Apartments

Very nice neighborhood. Walls are very thin. The pool is a really nice place to relax, and the grills are a very nice addition my previous apartment complex didn’t allow outdoor cooking.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Well priced and feels safe, but the pool is dirty. In unit washer and dryer is fantastic. Complex is quiet and the apartment is spacious yet cozy

Reply from River Run Apartments

I enjoy living here very much. It’s a very nice place to live with really good apartments. There are also good work out gyms and a nice pool.

Reply from River Run Apartments

It has been a pleasure living here. Office staff is friendly and prompt when addressing issues. Quiet and friendly neighborhood. Kids love the pool

Reply from River Run Apartments

I love living here! It is peaceful and I don't ever fear for my safety. I love the pool, the gym, and just the friendly environment overall!