My resident experience is great the neighborhood community is quiet and everyone is respectful nice and helpful and the staff is very helpful and respectful and the community is very clean as well.

The maintenance crew is absolutely wonderful!!!! And the flowers and trees are always beautiful! The maintenance crew is always kind and helpful ... not to mention fast to help your problem! They get a 5 STAR rating !!

Five stars. I enjoy living here . Quiet peaceful and to be an apartment community I loved the peace. I also enjoyed the amenities the gym and the pool especially the fire pit in the grill area.5 Stars

Hello it nice place in town apartments was big nice swimming pool,gym,business center it near soma my shopping center in this area it is very nice

Love the area but staff can sometimes not be all so great, previously had problems which we was able to get resolved but the way we had to go about it was rough .

I have been here since 2017 and I love it here the staff is amazing and the property is clean and quiet and safe. The people are friendly and the animals are too.

It’s a great plane to live I love it so Far best decision I’ve ever made once I moved to South Carolina I would recommend it to anyone looking.

Not worth the money! It is loud, there is trash everywhere and the cops are frequently called. Just this week several cars were broken into. Can’t wait to get out!

I will not be renewing my lease like many of the residents I know. The price is way to high for what you get. Great location but staff are below average. The maintenance team is the reason why I gave stars.

This is a clean quiet pet friendly community. Maintenance staff is top-notch and amenities are well-maintained. Prices are usually competitive but sometimes negotiation is necessary

Love my community. Only complaints are the apartments need updated, especially if the rent is going to go up every year. I’ve lived there for 3 years and the rent is nearly $200 more a month than it was when we moved. Other apartments are updated, but ours hasn’t been at all. Rent is extremely high for the quality of the place. The office staff is amazing though and I think they do what they can. I know they can only do so much. Hopefully the higher ups get things together for their loyal customers!

Staff was very helpful. Apartment is nice and amenities are a big bonus. Location is really beneficial. Cost is on par with other apartments of this quality and size.

No comment. I do not wish to review. It's making me do 140 characters. My last attempt was suspected spam. I reduced my stars to 2.5 after having to type gibberish

My apartment was more than I expected it to be. Me and my roommate are really going to enjoy it here this is the best area in Spartanburg county

Office staff is very friendly neighbors very friendly clean all over every thing u need is right here and no drama you will enjoy living here and exercise room and pool

Great people working in the office especially Brittney. She went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed and that my move in was smooth

I really enjoy living at River Run. I enjoy the nicely groomed grounds and the quiet living also the very timely service from the maintenance department

Reply from River Run Apartments

Very clean and well-kept, with a quick response if there's a technical problem of some sort. I've had the maintenance crew at my apartment twice since I've lived here, and they've arrived within 30 minutes both times.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Great place to live, moving in was easy and simple...The front office was very helpful and friendly they made me feel like they wanted me here

Reply from River Run Apartments

Great location nice floor plans great maintenance great overall experience spacious bedrooms and safe environment. Insulated and great power bills and amenities included like water and cable and trash

Reply from River Run Apartments

Great communication an service by maintenance and office staff. The entire process moving in was so easy and straight forward. The grounds are kept very clean as well.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Staff is great. Apartments are outdated and overpriced. Maintenance staff is always prompt. The grounds are always kept nice. Only downside to this place really is the price.

Reply from River Run Apartments

Wonderful staff. Positive experience. Smooth transistion on our move date. The community is clean & quiet. We have enjoyed living here with our dogs in a dog friendly environment.

I absolutely love staying at River Run. The staff is awesome and has been working with me when I had a personal family matter happen that caused me to be behind on my rent. They were more than understanding and willing to work with me to get that matter under control.

Reply from River Run Apartments

The staff at river run is so friendly, and they always make you feel welcome, invited, and like part of the family. The maintenance team is very friendly and quick to help solve any issues.