River Vista

4.6

4.6

I have enjoyed my stay here, small issue getting my lease secured. The location is great right next to the river. I had a small maintenance issue but maintenance came and fixed the problem promptly!
It has been great here but there have been a few minor fixes I dealt with like my back door getting stuck or the toilet not flushing but I enjoy my space a lot. It would also be nice to have more in the fitness room just to avoid buying a gym membership but that is not a big deal.
We literally have the best view in town! Easy access to live an active lifestyle and the amenities are well maintained. The staff is friendly and always available. All maintenance requests are handled with urgency. The property is well maintained. Nothing compares to River Vista!
So far pretty nice. The amenities are good and the location is excellent. The only downside (which is not RV's fault at all) are the cars and motorcycles that rev up their engines at the stoplight which can be hella noisy.
Great place to live. Living downtown and close to everything. In walking distance of the new baseball stadium. Living along the river and bicycle path is great as well.
I am grateful of the warm welcome into the community. It has been such a smooth transition. The apartment is nice and as I get it all put together it will become a great longterm home.
Move in was relatively simple and straight forward. Wish there was a bit more communication with me leading up to the move in date. But everything went down with out a hitch. Struggled getting my internet up and running. But besides that happy so far.
This is such a convenient, fun, affordable place to live! It’s the perfect spot for my roommate and I to explore downtown Wichita for the first time.
This feels like a very safe place to live. The office is always friendly and helpful with questions. Maintenance has prompt responses when they are needed as well.
We love River Vista! The staff are helpful and kind- plus the amenities are fantastic! Our dogs love the small park and access to the River front.