River Vista

4.6

4.6

It has been great so far! There have been tons of activities to participate in, a great community, clean spaces and a beautiful pool! Everyone I’ve met has been so nice and welcoming.
Cody and Danielle are great to work with in the office. We recently used the clubhouse for a private birthday party and rented the guest apartment as well. Both were great amenities to use and made the weekend a lot more convenient and fun!
Despite my prolonged absence, staff continues to be warm and welcoming. Remembering who I am and all that. Overall the community is nice and I have had no issues to speak of yet!
I love coming home to our beautiful and well maintained property. Staff is always friendly and helpful and familiar with the residents. The centralized location makes everywhere in Wichita easily accessible. Organized events such as food trucks and scavenger hunts are attributes to the amenities. We’re happy to call River Vista home!
Great place to live! Staff is friendly and has the best maintenance crew! It’s nice to live downtown in the heart of the city. Close to entertainment and everything you will want or need.
Love it so happy I move in here . The river view just amazing ..pool n gym best part to visit in the afternoon to have a grass of wine with friends
I am so excited to be moving into River Vista! Can't wait to drink my coffee outside while enjoying the river view! The location is perfect for me!
I like the apartment itself with the amenities. I think the maintenance line is helpful and problems are quickly addressed. I will say my biggest struggles with the complex is the amount of silver fish infesting the complex and the dirty stairwells. Dead birds, dog poop and spiders webs cover the stairwells and it’s quite gross to go through. I’m personally a stair person instead of escalators and truly with the stairwell cleanliness would be addressed.
There are fun events every weekend and there is obviously time that goes into planning them. Everyone seems friendly and wanting to get to know each other.
I love this apartments it’s a great experience , The staff is amazing from the front office to the maintenance team this is truly a five-star experience from parties by the pool by the front office and food trucks coming to visit at least once a month , It’s always something exciting going on at River Vista I love it