River Vista

4.5

4.5

It has been great! Love the pool during the hot summer time. Would we amazing if we can make that a hot tub during the winter lol. The management is also truly amazing. The ones before weren’t to professional and were unorganized. The new ones are amazing though!
River Vista is the best! The staff is friendly and attentive to residents. There is a great mix of folks living here and the location is unbeatable!
Great amenities and clean apartment. Love the balcony and the two toned kitchen cabinets. The pool and patio area is a great place to relax in the evening, especially near the fire pits.
A good apartment complex that is affordable (non river view apartments) but has some issues which make it not as desirable. Biggest issue is dog feces littered throughout the complex, unsafe driving entrance, and a gym lacking equipment
The River Vista team is very friendly and always there to help. The apartment complex is very clean as well. The pool is amazing and a great place to be in the summer.
The apartments are nice, staff hasn’t been 100% on top of wearing masks, and masking doesn’t seem like it’s being enforced inside the clubhouse, so that’s my main reason for 4/5.
Always but always even when the weather isn't that good. Have nice stuff for residents. During this month even happy hour. Got home one day and found a bag of chocolate. Pickup the trash outside my door. Always very pleasant staff
Great place to live, a lot of young professionals who are from out of state. Great maintenance, everything gets fixed within a day or two after requests.
I love the location and proximity to the river, walking and biking paths, and downtown Wichita. I have a corner unit with extra windows so the space gets a ton of light and we love it! Covid probably has some part in this, but we haven't really gotten to know any neighbors or develop a sense of community. We wave to people, but that's about it. Love mostly everything except several people have not been picking up their dog waste, and the grassy area is full of dog poop!
I love living here! Our property is beautiful and well maintained. If I have a maintenance request it’s usually handled immediately. The staff is friendly and helpful!