River Vista

4.5

4.5

In the short time I've been here, the staff has done everything to make me feel welcome. My apartment was spotless when I moved in and the views from this area are incredible. Glad I chose River Vista
I have been living here for only a little bit so far but I am really enjoying it. This is a super quality place to live and super comfortable. It is right in the heart of Wichita and close to everything.
I would describe more of a community than an apartment complex. The common areas are set up to promote people meeting one another. Residents are all very friendly from my experience
Excellent experience. Staff are timely in responses and go the extra-mile to make you feel valued. I highly recommend living at River Vista.
So far I have really liked my apartment and everyone has been really nice. When I had an issue with my smoke detector it was fixed on the same day.
Affordable, incredible location, breathtaking views. The two bedroom loft is an odd layout with multiple strange design decisions but overall an amazing living experience.
Awesome residents, management and maintenance! Everyone makes it feel like community building friendships and looking out for each other. A place to call home not just to live!
Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Whenever there’s a problem, they’re quick to solve it. Also the residents are super friendly too. This is a very nice, clean, and friendly living environment
Great place to live, like the resident events. View along the river and resident ammentities. Would only recommend the parking situation can get a little low.
Been here 2 years so far! Would like no extra charge for month to month though. And the Internet charges now are a bummer. I'd like to be able to enjoy the gym and club house again.