the staff is wonderful, they are helpful, answers all your questions, and gets to your request at a timely fashion. The property is well kept, I cant wait until the pool opens 😊😊my daughter loves the playground

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

River Vista at the wonderful place to be. It have very professional office staff they always greet you with a smile. They handle your maintenance needs very quickly. The apartments are very well kept 3 of bugs and the community is very safe never had a problem here. Will refer others to come and be a part of this community.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I having been living here for under a month and I love. Its quiet and clean. Don’t regret my decision moving into the complex. The staff is there to assist in anyway they can.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I’ve been living here for almost 2 years and I’ve enjoyed my experience. It’s a nice and quiet neighborhood. No bug problems (the only time there is, it’s during the summer and there are a lot of gnats which can be very annoying but for the most part the staff is pretty quick to respond to any questions or concerns i have. Lately, it seems like a lot of stuff have been falling apart (the handles of the cabinets, the refrigerator handle) so it seems like things are starting to wear down. I do miss the tennis court that was here as I loved to play tennis but overall it’s nice.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

My experience was Pleasant, quick and informative. Josh was/is a great leasing agent. My apartment is beautifully spacious and also quite. I look forward to living here for the next year.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

The property is well kept. Quick response to maintenance requests, Management is always very pleasant and accommodating. I like that this is a small community.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Quiet neighborhood. Maintenance is very timely. Have quite a few power outages in this area but the grid could just be bad. Friendly staff!!

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I have been here for a while now and enjoy it! The staff is always friendly and willing to help out when they can! The river is right across the street and is great for walking and fishing!

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

The staff are absolutely great! Everyone is helpful and they keep the property clean and neat. The apartments are spacious and the scenery is amazing.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

No major complaints. It has been several months since the previous power outage (that occurs frequently) so hopefully the permanent fix was identified there. Neighbors generally quiet though I hear that occasional loud music from cars late at night. Maintenance staff resolves my issues. No frills complex (which I don't mind) as long as it keeps that rent prices to a minimum.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

finding and renting an apartment was so easy! I looked all over the 400 corridor and this is by far the best value for the amenities and quality available!

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Been here going on 4 yrs now. Nothing bad to say really. I do miss Kevin and Candy who worked in the leasing office. They knew everyone personally which is what I miss. No real issue that I can think of at the moment.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

You can’t beat the area. Close to historic Roswell for great restaurants and shops as well as plenty of walking trails in beautiful parks. The renovated apartments are decent but the colors chosen by the design team are way too dark, and when combined with the popcorn ceilings, it makes one feel claustrophobic, so you really have to choose white/light colored decor to liven the place up. They really should have removed the popcorn ceiling and put in white cabinets and lighter paint/carpet. Don’t know who chose the ‘package’ but they don’t have any sense of design. Other than that, the management and maintenance does a good job and are friendly. There were issues when I first moved in but they seem to have made positive changes. Having a view of the woods with frequent deer is a bonus and kept me here. It’s also pretty quiet and peaceful.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Would be 5 stars if ice maker/refrigerator issue and outdoor area behind my Building issue were resolved!!oyhereise my tenure here has been mostly goid!!

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I have lived in River Vista Apartments for 5 1/2 years and feel lucky to have found such a nice place to live. This is a small complex with easy in and out and yet, it is near I 400. Grocery and gas facilities are nearby also. The area is quiet and well cared for. The office staff is friendly and maintenance is well taken care of in a timely manner. In addition, the grounds are kept nicely.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love living at river Vista. The staffs are awesome especially the assistant manager and Kevin . It’s a safe environment for kids and family.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Great place to live, nice and quiet, love the wooded area view. Loved her three years love it. The staff is great with communication and answering any questions.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living here. I have lived at this complex for seven, going on eight years. It's close to shopping and my job, so I get the best of all things in this neighborhood.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love the location of the place and the inside is beautiful but the parking sucks, you can hear everything from everywhere and the smallest stuff keeps breaking down in the apartment.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

My experience started with Josh he's one of the property representatives, he was very pleasant ,very informative, and he new exactly what I wanted in an apartment home. The grounds are kept nice ,its a family oriented community, my kids enjoy the play ground ,we are close to all the places we love to visit . We look forward to making this our home for a long time.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love this community! It’s so quiet and clean! The staff is friendly and attentive. We haven’t had any issues since we moved in!! Some things break in the apartment here and there but it’s not a huge deal.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Love the apartments. The high ceilings are so roomy and nice. Love begin near the river. The whole apartment is nice and clean. All of the parks are close by. Overall, a good clean apartment.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Great clean environment! Very friendly over the top office staff! I would have to say it’s Sandy Springs best kept secret when it comes to apartment complexes

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I really like it here. But I've been disappointed with maintenance lately. No heat in the apartment for days and all they can think to do is change the thermostat.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I have been living here now for a few years and have been quite happy with the place. The front office staff are very kind and always walking around with smiles on their faces willing to help with anything needed. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the amenities could be a little nicer such as gym, pool area, and dog park.