No major complaints. It has been several months since the previous power outage (that occurs frequently) so hopefully the permanent fix was identified there. Neighbors generally quiet though I hear that occasional loud music from cars late at night. Maintenance staff resolves my issues. No frills complex (which I don't mind) as long as it keeps that rent prices to a minimum.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

finding and renting an apartment was so easy! I looked all over the 400 corridor and this is by far the best value for the amenities and quality available!

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Been here going on 4 yrs now. Nothing bad to say really. I do miss Kevin and Candy who worked in the leasing office. They knew everyone personally which is what I miss. No real issue that I can think of at the moment.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

You can’t beat the area. Close to historic Roswell for great restaurants and shops as well as plenty of walking trails in beautiful parks. The renovated apartments are decent but the colors chosen by the design team are way too dark, and when combined with the popcorn ceilings, it makes one feel claustrophobic, so you really have to choose white/light colored decor to liven the place up. They really should have removed the popcorn ceiling and put in white cabinets and lighter paint/carpet. Don’t know who chose the ‘package’ but they don’t have any sense of design. Other than that, the management and maintenance does a good job and are friendly. There were issues when I first moved in but they seem to have made positive changes. Having a view of the woods with frequent deer is a bonus and kept me here. It’s also pretty quiet and peaceful.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Would be 5 stars if ice maker/refrigerator issue and outdoor area behind my Building issue were resolved!!oyhereise my tenure here has been mostly goid!!

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I have lived in River Vista Apartments for 5 1/2 years and feel lucky to have found such a nice place to live. This is a small complex with easy in and out and yet, it is near I 400. Grocery and gas facilities are nearby also. The area is quiet and well cared for. The office staff is friendly and maintenance is well taken care of in a timely manner. In addition, the grounds are kept nicely.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love living at river Vista. The staffs are awesome especially the assistant manager and Kevin . It’s a safe environment for kids and family.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Great place to live, nice and quiet, love the wooded area view. Loved her three years love it. The staff is great with communication and answering any questions.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living here. I have lived at this complex for seven, going on eight years. It's close to shopping and my job, so I get the best of all things in this neighborhood.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love the location of the place and the inside is beautiful but the parking sucks, you can hear everything from everywhere and the smallest stuff keeps breaking down in the apartment.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

My experience started with Josh he's one of the property representatives, he was very pleasant ,very informative, and he new exactly what I wanted in an apartment home. The grounds are kept nice ,its a family oriented community, my kids enjoy the play ground ,we are close to all the places we love to visit . We look forward to making this our home for a long time.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love this community! It’s so quiet and clean! The staff is friendly and attentive. We haven’t had any issues since we moved in!! Some things break in the apartment here and there but it’s not a huge deal.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Love the apartments. The high ceilings are so roomy and nice. Love begin near the river. The whole apartment is nice and clean. All of the parks are close by. Overall, a good clean apartment.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Great clean environment! Very friendly over the top office staff! I would have to say it’s Sandy Springs best kept secret when it comes to apartment complexes

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I really like it here. But I've been disappointed with maintenance lately. No heat in the apartment for days and all they can think to do is change the thermostat.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I have been living here now for a few years and have been quite happy with the place. The front office staff are very kind and always walking around with smiles on their faces willing to help with anything needed. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the amenities could be a little nicer such as gym, pool area, and dog park.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

The apartment itself is nice, clean with a good layout. My biggest complaints are the wood that the building are made out of I hear every footstep by my bedroom window every morning..I hear every dog barking(my neighbors dog is the worst, consistent for 10min straight at 8am) and maintenance is pretty slow at times. I can tell this community is working to get things in order but it's a nosey neighborhood because if the way the buildings are built.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love my apartment, it feels like home. It is a very quiet community and the maintenance staff is amazing. My issue with the complex and why it is not 5 stars is due to the manager Ana. She is not friendly and needs to work on her customer service.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Love living here! I’ve been a resident for 3 years now and even with the change of management it’s like nothing changed at all! Great place to live!

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

More responsive that previous management. I'm beginning to like the community activities. My wish would be for periodic cleaning on the breezeway and stairs. Too many spider webs

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love living at River Vista! It is a small and quiet community, nestled away amongst beautiful foliage. The my neighbors are a beautiful mixture of diverse cultures and backgrounds. My apartment is spacious and allows for plenty of natural light. But the best part for is the bathroom that comes equipped with plenty of counter space and large mirrors and vanity lights!

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I've enjoyed my living experience at River Vista thus far! Whenever I have problems, for the most part, the staff usually gets back to me right away and fixes whatever goes wrong. Sometimes I wish it was a gated community to be more safe and parking gets really packed by the evening but overall there hasn't been any complaints from my end.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Me experience here with river vista apartment homes have been nothing but amazing we had a few minor tweaks we needed fixed but it was handled in a timely manner, I love this place it’s simply great for a first time renter

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Pros -Quiet -Relevantly large apartment units -Fitness Center/Equipment -Available parking isn't an issue -Close to GA 400 -In between North Point shopping/Alpharetta to the north and Perimeter/Dunwoody to the south Cons -Power outages way too frequent -Fruit flies during the summer months -Access to GA 400 during morning rush hour is unbearable -Trash compactor constantly breaking due to residents disposing prohibited items -Residents aren't tidy after fitness center use; leave weights/exercise equipment all over the floor -Rent increases are high compared to previous property management companies -Property maintenance staff need to be more proactive. They tend to be more reactive to residents' reporting issues with community amenties like fitness center, bathrooms, etc. -Maintenance requests to leasing office staff aren't followed through at times if reported in person or by phone. Resident Portal use hold them more accountable.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

The community is nice with friendly residents. The maintainence team can be a little quicker with responding to requests in a timely manner.