I love this community! It’s so quiet and clean! The staff is friendly and attentive. We haven’t had any issues since we moved in!! Some things break in the apartment here and there but it’s not a huge deal.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Love the apartments. The high ceilings are so roomy and nice. Love begin near the river. The whole apartment is nice and clean. All of the parks are close by. Overall, a good clean apartment.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Great clean environment! Very friendly over the top office staff! I would have to say it’s Sandy Springs best kept secret when it comes to apartment complexes

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I really like it here. But I've been disappointed with maintenance lately. No heat in the apartment for days and all they can think to do is change the thermostat.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I have been living here now for a few years and have been quite happy with the place. The front office staff are very kind and always walking around with smiles on their faces willing to help with anything needed. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the amenities could be a little nicer such as gym, pool area, and dog park.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

The apartment itself is nice, clean with a good layout. My biggest complaints are the wood that the building are made out of I hear every footstep by my bedroom window every morning..I hear every dog barking(my neighbors dog is the worst, consistent for 10min straight at 8am) and maintenance is pretty slow at times. I can tell this community is working to get things in order but it's a nosey neighborhood because if the way the buildings are built.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love my apartment, it feels like home. It is a very quiet community and the maintenance staff is amazing. My issue with the complex and why it is not 5 stars is due to the manager Ana. She is not friendly and needs to work on her customer service.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Love living here! I’ve been a resident for 3 years now and even with the change of management it’s like nothing changed at all! Great place to live!

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

More responsive that previous management. I'm beginning to like the community activities. My wish would be for periodic cleaning on the breezeway and stairs. Too many spider webs

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love living at River Vista! It is a small and quiet community, nestled away amongst beautiful foliage. The my neighbors are a beautiful mixture of diverse cultures and backgrounds. My apartment is spacious and allows for plenty of natural light. But the best part for is the bathroom that comes equipped with plenty of counter space and large mirrors and vanity lights!

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I've enjoyed my living experience at River Vista thus far! Whenever I have problems, for the most part, the staff usually gets back to me right away and fixes whatever goes wrong. Sometimes I wish it was a gated community to be more safe and parking gets really packed by the evening but overall there hasn't been any complaints from my end.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Me experience here with river vista apartment homes have been nothing but amazing we had a few minor tweaks we needed fixed but it was handled in a timely manner, I love this place it’s simply great for a first time renter

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Pros -Quiet -Relevantly large apartment units -Fitness Center/Equipment -Available parking isn't an issue -Close to GA 400 -In between North Point shopping/Alpharetta to the north and Perimeter/Dunwoody to the south Cons -Power outages way too frequent -Fruit flies during the summer months -Access to GA 400 during morning rush hour is unbearable -Trash compactor constantly breaking due to residents disposing prohibited items -Residents aren't tidy after fitness center use; leave weights/exercise equipment all over the floor -Rent increases are high compared to previous property management companies -Property maintenance staff need to be more proactive. They tend to be more reactive to residents' reporting issues with community amenties like fitness center, bathrooms, etc. -Maintenance requests to leasing office staff aren't followed through at times if reported in person or by phone. Resident Portal use hold them more accountable.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

The community is nice with friendly residents. The maintainence team can be a little quicker with responding to requests in a timely manner.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Great experience with the move in process and the community the only thing is I wished they offered washer and dryer at an added cost. Other than that it is great!

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Excellent customer service. Which makes for a comfortable living environment. I love the coziness of the complex not being so big. Cleanliness and prompt responses to any issues.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

i have been keeping the front of my building clean picking up leaves and pine cones and picking up trash others have droped theys been paper and bottles in parking lot

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Perfect Place to stay. Very Quiet and Calm Place. Spacious Floor plans. Excellent Community activities like Pool Parties and Morning Breakfast. Very Good Maintenance, On-time Maintenance assistance was provided, friendly and welcoming management. Close enough for Island Ford, and Grocery Stores.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

My experience, thus far, has been great! There were a few bumps in the road, however, they have been handled professionally. The office and maintenance teams are pleasant to work with. Currently, there is one issue left with my apartment, but I am confident it will be handled and completed soon! The grounds and location are fantastic!

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I have nsver had any major issues with this complex. When i moved in we did notice our apartment had pretty awful wall paper that they wouldnt let us get rid of. So that sucks. But other than that its been fine

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

River Vista Apartment homes is a nice place to live! It is always quiet and the staff are always friendly! If there is ever a need, they tend to get it completed it a quick and timely manor.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Quiet place to live, I enjoy living here. Property is always clean and maintained. Maintenance always comes in a timely manner. I refer this property to everyone I know.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Lived here for three years. No issues really except for the knats. Neighbors are friendly and location is great. Just miss the old staff, Kevin and Candy.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Good place to live. Good neighbors and neighborhood. Office staff and maintenance guys do a good job. Building I live in has had some major problems. Need new appliances.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I overall like the community. It is nice, clean, and quiet. My neighbors are great as well. We have had quite a few issues with a ton of nats around our door during the summer, but we were able to take care of them every time they showed up. The leasing office takes care our needs in a timely manner sometimes , definitely not all the time. I really appreciate all of the work that our maintenance crew puts in.