River Vista is a beautiful property with spacios homes and friendly staff. Every interaction with maintenance has been prompt and pleasant. Overall great experience.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

The apartments are good. The amenities were okay. But the property management was really caring and the maintaince crew was always there to help. The only reason I’m not renewing my lease is because the location. I want to be further downtown.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Lovely community that is family oriented. Nice, clean living environment where the apartments are spacious and well maintained. I would definitely recommend living here.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Nice community and pet friendly .apartment is great and no insect 🐜.There is no gate but the place is quiet and safe .The price is also affordable .

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Everyone here is so nice! They take care of things right away. It’s been a great experience so far. Only recommendation would be to do more neighborly events (:

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I’ve been here almost a year now and I love it here I don’t have any complaints everyone is great, great community, great neighborhood, great apartments.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

pest control needs to be paid attention to. Way too many wolf spiders on the patio, in the walk ways and around the building. Outside of that, staff is friendly and courteous, they work and reply to most issues promptly and show a genuine interest in the residents. Floor plans are great

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love living here! The staff is very friendly and requests are always answered and taken care of in a timely manner. And the grounds are always kept looking nice! Not to mention the holiday festivities and little things they do for the residents.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love the community and the price is excellent for the area and size of my apartment. Josh made the process very simple and stayed in contact with me the entire time. I applied on a Sunday and signed my lease that Tuesday.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I overall like the community. It is nice, clean, and quiet. My neighbors are great as well. We have had quite a few issues with a ton of nats around our door during the summer, but we were able to take care of them every time they showed up. The leasing office takes care our needs in a timely manner sometimes , definitely not all the time. I really appreciate all of the work that our maintenance crew puts in.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Good place to live. Good neighbors and neighborhood. Office staff and maintenance guys do a good job. Building I live in has had some major problems. Need new appliances.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Lived here for three years. No issues really except for the knats. Neighbors are friendly and location is great. Just miss the old staff, Kevin and Candy.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Quiet place to live, I enjoy living here. Property is always clean and maintained. Maintenance always comes in a timely manner. I refer this property to everyone I know.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

River Vista Apartment homes is a nice place to live! It is always quiet and the staff are always friendly! If there is ever a need, they tend to get it completed it a quick and timely manor.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I have nsver had any major issues with this complex. When i moved in we did notice our apartment had pretty awful wall paper that they wouldnt let us get rid of. So that sucks. But other than that its been fine

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

My experience, thus far, has been great! There were a few bumps in the road, however, they have been handled professionally. The office and maintenance teams are pleasant to work with. Currently, there is one issue left with my apartment, but I am confident it will be handled and completed soon! The grounds and location are fantastic!

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Perfect Place to stay. Very Quiet and Calm Place. Spacious Floor plans. Excellent Community activities like Pool Parties and Morning Breakfast. Very Good Maintenance, On-time Maintenance assistance was provided, friendly and welcoming management. Close enough for Island Ford, and Grocery Stores.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

i have been keeping the front of my building clean picking up leaves and pine cones and picking up trash others have droped theys been paper and bottles in parking lot

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Excellent customer service. Which makes for a comfortable living environment. I love the coziness of the complex not being so big. Cleanliness and prompt responses to any issues.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Great experience with the move in process and the community the only thing is I wished they offered washer and dryer at an added cost. Other than that it is great!

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

The community is nice with friendly residents. The maintainence team can be a little quicker with responding to requests in a timely manner.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Pros -Quiet -Relevantly large apartment units -Fitness Center/Equipment -Available parking isn't an issue -Close to GA 400 -In between North Point shopping/Alpharetta to the north and Perimeter/Dunwoody to the south Cons -Power outages way too frequent -Fruit flies during the summer months -Access to GA 400 during morning rush hour is unbearable -Trash compactor constantly breaking due to residents disposing prohibited items -Residents aren't tidy after fitness center use; leave weights/exercise equipment all over the floor -Rent increases are high compared to previous property management companies -Property maintenance staff need to be more proactive. They tend to be more reactive to residents' reporting issues with community amenties like fitness center, bathrooms, etc. -Maintenance requests to leasing office staff aren't followed through at times if reported in person or by phone. Resident Portal use hold them more accountable.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Me experience here with river vista apartment homes have been nothing but amazing we had a few minor tweaks we needed fixed but it was handled in a timely manner, I love this place it’s simply great for a first time renter

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I've enjoyed my living experience at River Vista thus far! Whenever I have problems, for the most part, the staff usually gets back to me right away and fixes whatever goes wrong. Sometimes I wish it was a gated community to be more safe and parking gets really packed by the evening but overall there hasn't been any complaints from my end.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love living at River Vista! It is a small and quiet community, nestled away amongst beautiful foliage. The my neighbors are a beautiful mixture of diverse cultures and backgrounds. My apartment is spacious and allows for plenty of natural light. But the best part for is the bathroom that comes equipped with plenty of counter space and large mirrors and vanity lights!