When I first moved in here it was great! The staff was friendly and everything was smooth. More recently things around the complex and my unit have begun to downgrade unfortunately. The pool is constantly closed with no explanations or warnings, the grounds are not kept up as the trash cans are constantly overflowing with trash, nobody picks up their pet droppings, and there seems to constantly be issues with the unit. Very upset about the new chain of events.

My experience here so far has been undesirable. I’ve had to put in maintenance requests nonstop and the gnat infestation in my apartment is horrible

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

It's good staying here. A lot need to be done here but it's ok. The people here is ok most of the time they won't help you if you can't really pay your rent

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Pros -Quiet -Relevantly large apartment units -Fitness Center/Equipment -Available parking isn't an issue -Close to GA 400 -In between North Point shopping/Alpharetta to the north and Perimeter/Dunwoody to the south Cons -Power outages way too frequent -Fruit flies during the summer months -Access to GA 400 during morning rush hour is unbearable -Trash compactor constantly breaking due to residents disposing prohibited items -Residents aren't tidy after fitness center use; leave weights/exercise equipment all over the floor -Rent increases are high compared to previous property management companies -Property maintenance staff need to be more proactive. They tend to be more reactive to residents' reporting issues with community amenties like fitness center, bathrooms, etc. -Maintenance requests to leasing office staff aren't followed through at times if reported in person or by phone. Resident Portal use hold them more accountable.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

The apartment itself is nice, clean with a good layout. My biggest complaints are the wood that the building are made out of I hear every footstep by my bedroom window every morning..I hear every dog barking(my neighbors dog is the worst, consistent for 10min straight at 8am) and maintenance is pretty slow at times. I can tell this community is working to get things in order but it's a nosey neighborhood because if the way the buildings are built.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

You can’t beat the area. Close to historic Roswell for great restaurants and shops as well as plenty of walking trails in beautiful parks. The renovated apartments are decent but the colors chosen by the design team are way too dark, and when combined with the popcorn ceilings, it makes one feel claustrophobic, so you really have to choose white/light colored decor to liven the place up. They really should have removed the popcorn ceiling and put in white cabinets and lighter paint/carpet. Don’t know who chose the ‘package’ but they don’t have any sense of design. Other than that, the management and maintenance does a good job and are friendly. There were issues when I first moved in but they seem to have made positive changes. Having a view of the woods with frequent deer is a bonus and kept me here. It’s also pretty quiet and peaceful.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Location is what this complex has the most to offer and spacious apartments. Still relatively quiet but the quality of residents have dropped over the years.

Great place to live, nice and quiet, love the wooded area view. Loved her three years love it. The staff is great with communication and answering any questions.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Me experience here with river vista apartment homes have been nothing but amazing we had a few minor tweaks we needed fixed but it was handled in a timely manner, I love this place it’s simply great for a first time renter

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I really like it here. But I've been disappointed with maintenance lately. No heat in the apartment for days and all they can think to do is change the thermostat.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

i have been keeping the front of my building clean picking up leaves and pine cones and picking up trash others have droped theys been paper and bottles in parking lot

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love the location of the place and the inside is beautiful but the parking sucks, you can hear everything from everywhere and the smallest stuff keeps breaking down in the apartment.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

No major complaints. It has been several months since the previous power outage (that occurs frequently) so hopefully the permanent fix was identified there. Neighbors generally quiet though I hear that occasional loud music from cars late at night. Maintenance staff resolves my issues. No frills complex (which I don't mind) as long as it keeps that rent prices to a minimum.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love the property ! It always so quiet and everyone is so friendly! I love the renovated unit! The price is a little high but in this area that is to be expected.

The community is nice with friendly residents. The maintainence team can be a little quicker with responding to requests in a timely manner.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Quiet neighborhood. Maintenance is very timely. Have quite a few power outages in this area but the grid could just be bad. Friendly staff!!

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Nice community and pet friendly .apartment is great and no insect 🐜.There is no gate but the place is quiet and safe .The price is also affordable .

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

pest control needs to be paid attention to. Way too many wolf spiders on the patio, in the walk ways and around the building. Outside of that, staff is friendly and courteous, they work and reply to most issues promptly and show a genuine interest in the residents. Floor plans are great

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I’ve been living here for almost 2 years and I’ve enjoyed my experience. It’s a nice and quiet neighborhood. No bug problems (the only time there is, it’s during the summer and there are a lot of gnats which can be very annoying but for the most part the staff is pretty quick to respond to any questions or concerns i have. Lately, it seems like a lot of stuff have been falling apart (the handles of the cabinets, the refrigerator handle) so it seems like things are starting to wear down. I do miss the tennis court that was here as I loved to play tennis but overall it’s nice.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Would be 5 stars if ice maker/refrigerator issue and outdoor area behind my Building issue were resolved!!oyhereise my tenure here has been mostly goid!!

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I have nsver had any major issues with this complex. When i moved in we did notice our apartment had pretty awful wall paper that they wouldnt let us get rid of. So that sucks. But other than that its been fine

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love this community! It’s so quiet and clean! The staff is friendly and attentive. We haven’t had any issues since we moved in!! Some things break in the apartment here and there but it’s not a huge deal.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

If i could i would wood chuck Overall a good experience. But for me to fully andwer thus it requires 140 characters. REALLY?? I AM struggling just to complete this surey.

I have been living here now for a few years and have been quite happy with the place. The front office staff are very kind and always walking around with smiles on their faces willing to help with anything needed. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the amenities could be a little nicer such as gym, pool area, and dog park.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Good customer service. And maintenance fixes small things in 1 day. I wish we could change this old carpet. Maybe get something more modern?