The apartment itself is nice, clean with a good layout. My biggest complaints are the wood that the building are made out of I hear every footstep by my bedroom window every morning..I hear every dog barking(my neighbors dog is the worst, consistent for 10min straight at 8am) and maintenance is pretty slow at times. I can tell this community is working to get things in order but it's a nosey neighborhood because if the way the buildings are built.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Pros -Quiet -Relevantly large apartment units -Fitness Center/Equipment -Available parking isn't an issue -Close to GA 400 -In between North Point shopping/Alpharetta to the north and Perimeter/Dunwoody to the south Cons -Power outages way too frequent -Fruit flies during the summer months -Access to GA 400 during morning rush hour is unbearable -Trash compactor constantly breaking due to residents disposing prohibited items -Residents aren't tidy after fitness center use; leave weights/exercise equipment all over the floor -Rent increases are high compared to previous property management companies -Property maintenance staff need to be more proactive. They tend to be more reactive to residents' reporting issues with community amenties like fitness center, bathrooms, etc. -Maintenance requests to leasing office staff aren't followed through at times if reported in person or by phone. Resident Portal use hold them more accountable.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love the location of the place and the inside is beautiful but the parking sucks, you can hear everything from everywhere and the smallest stuff keeps breaking down in the apartment.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

The community is nice with friendly residents. The maintainence team can be a little quicker with responding to requests in a timely manner.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I really like it here. But I've been disappointed with maintenance lately. No heat in the apartment for days and all they can think to do is change the thermostat.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Me experience here with river vista apartment homes have been nothing but amazing we had a few minor tweaks we needed fixed but it was handled in a timely manner, I love this place it’s simply great for a first time renter

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

i have been keeping the front of my building clean picking up leaves and pine cones and picking up trash others have droped theys been paper and bottles in parking lot

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Nice community and pet friendly .apartment is great and no insect 🐜.There is no gate but the place is quiet and safe .The price is also affordable .

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I have nsver had any major issues with this complex. When i moved in we did notice our apartment had pretty awful wall paper that they wouldnt let us get rid of. So that sucks. But other than that its been fine

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Lived here for three years. No issues really except for the knats. Neighbors are friendly and location is great. Just miss the old staff, Kevin and Candy.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Good place to live. Good neighbors and neighborhood. Office staff and maintenance guys do a good job. Building I live in has had some major problems. Need new appliances.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I overall like the community. It is nice, clean, and quiet. My neighbors are great as well. We have had quite a few issues with a ton of nats around our door during the summer, but we were able to take care of them every time they showed up. The leasing office takes care our needs in a timely manner sometimes , definitely not all the time. I really appreciate all of the work that our maintenance crew puts in.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I’ve been here almost a year now and I love it here I don’t have any complaints everyone is great, great community, great neighborhood, great apartments.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Lovely community that is family oriented. Nice, clean living environment where the apartments are spacious and well maintained. I would definitely recommend living here.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

The apartments are good. The amenities were okay. But the property management was really caring and the maintaince crew was always there to help. The only reason I’m not renewing my lease is because the location. I want to be further downtown.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

River Vista is a beautiful property with spacios homes and friendly staff. Every interaction with maintenance has been prompt and pleasant. Overall great experience.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I have been living here now for a few years and have been quite happy with the place. The front office staff are very kind and always walking around with smiles on their faces willing to help with anything needed. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the amenities could be a little nicer such as gym, pool area, and dog park.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

pest control needs to be paid attention to. Way too many wolf spiders on the patio, in the walk ways and around the building. Outside of that, staff is friendly and courteous, they work and reply to most issues promptly and show a genuine interest in the residents. Floor plans are great

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love this community! It’s so quiet and clean! The staff is friendly and attentive. We haven’t had any issues since we moved in!! Some things break in the apartment here and there but it’s not a huge deal.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

River Vista Apartment homes is a nice place to live! It is always quiet and the staff are always friendly! If there is ever a need, they tend to get it completed it a quick and timely manor.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Everyone here is so nice! They take care of things right away. It’s been a great experience so far. Only recommendation would be to do more neighborly events (:

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love my apartment, it feels like home. It is a very quiet community and the maintenance staff is amazing. My issue with the complex and why it is not 5 stars is due to the manager Ana. She is not friendly and needs to work on her customer service.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

I love living here! The staff is very friendly and requests are always answered and taken care of in a timely manner. And the grounds are always kept looking nice! Not to mention the holiday festivities and little things they do for the residents.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Love the apartments. The high ceilings are so roomy and nice. Love begin near the river. The whole apartment is nice and clean. All of the parks are close by. Overall, a good clean apartment.

Reply from River Vista Apartment Homes

Excellent customer service. Which makes for a comfortable living environment. I love the coziness of the complex not being so big. Cleanliness and prompt responses to any issues.