While we have had some issues that can be expected with any apartment. Overall I have enjoyed my stay at Riverwalk and am staying here until graduation.

Reply from River Walk Apartments

I haven't become a resident yet, but my experiences were good every time I came for more information and eventually to sign my lease. The girls in the front are always super sweet(:

Reply from River Walk Apartments

Overall, I think you guys are doing pretty good. My only concern is electricity. Back in January everyone bill was $20-$40 and you said this was because the electric company was behind but still that makes no sense when everyone was gone for a month. Besides that keep doing what you do.

Reply from River Walk Apartments

The apartments are very nice, the furniture is top of the line, and the staff is excelent. I love it here. The rent is very affordable considering all of the benefits that are awarded through the apartment. Also the place has arguably the best off campus internet access of any of the off campus living options.

Reply from River Walk Apartments

I think River Walk is doing great, but should look into things to be more affordable for students. This would include rent as well as the pet fee.

Yall are doing great! However, I would suggest making the entrance to the parking lot bigger, or just somehow safer so that no more car wrecks happen. Also, installing video cameras would be lovely!

Reply from River Walk Apartments

I absolutely love my new apartment! Great space, great amenities, beautiful site, and lastly awesome residents and faculty! All for a affordable price !

Reply from River Walk Apartments

I love this apartment complex. It is reasonable for a college student, and its a super nice place to live. I think its completely awesome we can keep our pets with us!

I love it here. The view from my apartment is breathtaking and I know I'll absolutely miss it when I graduate. Everyone in the office is so gracious and always willing to help and I appreciate that so much!

Reply from River Walk Apartments

So far my experience there has been very good. The service from you all was very quick and timely. I have yet to have a bad thing happen while being there at riverwalk.

Reply from River Walk Apartments

There is always someone at the RiverWalk office to answer questions. The apartments are close to campus and I love the nature views. Pricing is affordable.

Reply from River Walk Apartments

You guys are so nice and helpful! I just moved yesterday in and this place is already a thousand times better than my old apartment. :) The only thing is I wish I had better phone service..

Reply from River Walk Apartments

I've had a good experience at riverwalk. I think parking is the worst thing but overall I enjoy it. If I have a problem with maintenance they normally get it fixed fairly quickly. I moved apartments and they were super helpful and made everything easy.

Reply from River Walk Apartments

Love the staff! They are so friendly and kind. Also love the high quality of the apartments! Happy with all of the amenities and can't wait to use the pool and the gym! Overall great experience so far!

Reply from River Walk Apartments

I can't wait to move into the apartments. Communication with this apartment complex has been useful and they are quickly with answering any questions I might have.

I've had a great experience at River Walk! The staff have always been very helpful, and the property is well kept. It gets a little loud on weekends, but other than that, I have no complaints!

Reply from River Walk Apartments

Great furniture! We definitely get what we're paying for. The staff is helpful! The apartments are always kept clean and are managed very well.

Great. The only complaint I have is the inability to get a fine dropped that I have been contacting your office about for months now. No results have been made by your team and it is very frustrating.

Fantastic and very helpful stuff and so lovely. I have been a resident since River walk apartment established, and I found the accommodation very comfortable and the apartment has carpet which I prefer and the apartment is neat. The view in my balcony is fantastic because it opens to the beautiful river side. My experience is so nice here.

I think that everyone that is on staff at Riverwalk Apartments is doing a terrific job! If I ever had an issue you that helped me resolve it in a timely manner!

i have not had a problem since move in and they have been very good at always answering any questions i have and helping me out as best as they can.

This is a great place to live! The community here is awesome the people are great, and the place is a safe place to be! I love it here and don't plan on moving anytime soon.

Riverwalk apartments are great! The view from backside is beautiful as it is across from the tuck river. It also has a nice pool and gym that all leasers have access to.

Maintenance and stuff are very attentive . If you have a problem they quickly resolve it . They also work with you with any problems . Nice place to live in.

Reply from River Walk Apartments

I really like it so far! The staff is very good at helping in a timely manner. The pool and gym are great! The apartments are very nice inside and the patios are great!