Riverbend

Landon and Angela have made asking a million questions so easy! They made me feel like they really wanted to give me the most update and accurate info. They are both very sweet and took the time to made sure all my questions have been answered
The leasing staff here at Riverbend have been super helpful and always cheerful when we see them. They've gone the extra mile to make living here super nice. It's one of the best experiences that I've had at any apartment complex. Keep up the good work!!!!
It’s a great place to live!! I love how dog friendly it is here!! I love the neighbors and staff! Everyone is so nice here! We are planning on renewing our lease here!
We love it here. Super friendly, quiet apartment. We appreciate how well maintained it is and the crew is amazing. We wouldn’t change a thing. :)
Maintenance always is professional courteous and reliable. Staff has been polite and easy to work with. Like the trees and grass area. Good apartment to live in. Have been here several years.
Just moved in so far a great experience. The neighborhood is quiet and clean. The staff has been very friendly and helpful. Can’t wait for everything to open back up to enjoy this community even more.
I’m really excited to move in, the process has been seamless so far. Landon has been so very helpful, never seems bothered by my COUNTLESS emails, and has had an answer for almost every question I’ve had, and if he didn’t have the answer he promised to find out.
Community is primarily clean and quiet. The office staff is wonderful and handles situations quickly and in a helpful manner! I wish the gym was a bit bigger with more equipment, but overall the amenities are great as well!
Landon has been so kind and professional. Maintenance happens fast and I have felt very welcome and am happy to be here! Looking forward to being here quite a while.
Beautiful starter apartment for myself and my friend. The staff here are very kind, and the atmosphere is welcoming. Only complaint I have was the amount of paint stoppage all over the counters and floors from the remodel. Also, my apartment is always cold, no matter how much I turn the heat up.