Riverbend

4.4

4.4

Abigail
LOVE this apartment complex! Work orders have been completed quickly, I have never had an issue with noise from neighbors (very sound proof walls), and the updates on the outside of buildings look very good! Very Happy here!

William
We have a neighbor above us who is constantly too loud with TV/Music late at night and has had water leaking into our unit 4 times now in the past year, aside from that it has been a pleasant experience.

George
The two new maintenance people are very personable and quick!!! It has to be something that I personally appreciate......and another reason why I enjoy staying ....kudos to the maintenance people!!!

Alexander
We need someone to clean the dog poop bins more. It's very disgusting to get my mail and see it all over the ground. Please fix the issue and I would change the rating.

Matthew
It's nice and quiet at times but there are instances of dog poop being left all over the place. Trash not being thrown in the bins, and yelling very late at night. Also the painting job that was done was very unprofessional, I still see unfinished portions around the complex.

Douglas
All has been good here. I liked the repainting job. I'd like to see the trash can in the mailbox hut emptied more often, as it is full and overflowing onto the grass.

Cynthia
Staff is very helpful and friendly. Our manager Renee makes sure that things are taken care of in a quick and efficient manner. Laura and our mantinance man go above and beyond for me.

Irving
about 2 months ago
Experience has been good these few years. The new paint on the building looks nice. Please try to have the amount for rent posted on the accounts before the due date. Sometimes the amounts are correct and I don't know how much it will be until a couple of days before it is due.

Jonathan
about 2 months ago
I give 2 stars because the leasing agent and office was friendly, professional, and efficient. That process went really well so none of my grief comes from them. We are severely disappointed with the unit. It was clearly smoked in heavily and still weeks later the smell hasn’t cleared out. The listing and tour led us to believe that some things would be updated. Nothing is updated at all. I even requested for the old and not up to code plugs to be replaced when I first saw them with no response. The unit wasn’t painted and was barely cleaned. We were told that all the units had updated sinks. Ours is still the old one and the cabinets have dips from water damage. This was all ok and we were just sucking it up until we have to now sit here and watch the unit across from us be painted and remodeled (counters sinks) and today I saw boxes of new plugs outside of it being replaced. Not sure what we did to get screwed like this on our unit but it’s quite disappointing. The unit is gross.

Jeanette
1 star
Apartment was not finished with renovations. Was told we would have new appliances; none of our appliances are new. Holes in walls, dirty, not what we agreed to in our contract.