Riverbend

4.4

4.4

We love the space that we have and the community here. We love how pet friendly it is and how our dog has a place she can go play and run around.
Landon Davis and Angela have been extremely helpful and very professional at all times....and the maintenance people have taken care of all maintenance work consistently under 24 hours....kudos to all of them!!!
Great place to live. The front office and maintenance staff are very helpful and friendly. The facilities and grounds are well taken care of. Only wish there was on-site recycling and the explanation of fees was a little more up front when you applied.
I have lived here for almost 2 years. The office staff is wonderful and always very helpful! The amenities are always very clean which is so nice! Love living here!
I love living here! The staff makes sure that you are taken care of! The amenities here are great! Super friendly neighborhood. I’ve lived here for 3 years and don’t plan to move anytime soon!
Great front office that is super helpful and friendly. Grounds and buildings are well maintained. The complex is relatively quiet and a good value. My unit is nicely sized and laid out. Only complaints are lack of recycling on site and slightly higher than expected fees and utilities.
We love it here! The floorplan we have is perfect for just the two of us. The hardwood floors is probably our favorite feature among many others. The neighbors are friendly too
I have been here for almost 4 years and the grounds are getting worse from pet owners not picking up after their dogs. They also walk around with them with no leash. I had one run up on me and didn't know what to do, but it could have been a bad ending for one of us, me and the dog were both lucky this time.
I really like living here. Its quite and nice. People keep to themselves and they aren't load. Which is nice with a baby at home. And every time I had a problem the took care of it in a timely manner.
Great place to live and great management. The complex area is very nice and well kept. Maintenance is always so fast and willing to fix the problem. Overall great place.