Riverbend

4.4

4.4

I've only been here for about a month, but so far my experience has been great. I'm still settling, and enjoy being back in Salt Lake Valley (moved from Tooele) and close to family in a spacious one-bedroom apartment. It was nice being able to so easily take over the lease from my Mom.
This has been the best apartment to live in. Super quiet community, and Landon is the best !! He is super nice and very fast to respond to any concerns !
Been living here for roughly a year and a half...still loving it. The office people are wonderful. The maintenance staff are some of the best I've ever dealt with.
It’s a pretty quiet place - very nice and cozy. :) I wish our hot water in the shower worked better but overall it’s been a nice place to be :)
Everything we have witnessed so far has been warm and welcoming. All our questions and worries have been addressed and we have been treated like our interest come first instead of just daily customer to make profit off of and we really appreciate it. Best community and feeling we have had at any apartment complex by far.
I appreciate that regular maintenance of the parking lot is done, but I just wish the same kind of attention was put into balcony or stairwell maintenance. Additionally, I was surprised to find out that the swimming pool was closed without receiving an email or text notice. And by the time they reopened up, I found that the 5ft pool was definitely at least 5'8". Luckily I knew how to swim, otherwise this would have been a potential safety issue.
I appreciate Landon and Jeff the Maintenance Supervisor ,they both take care of the tenants on a consistant basis…..thank you!!!!…..keep up the great work!!!
It's been difficult with the covid-19 over the last couple years but I have met some great people who live here and work here. Hopefully I can stay here another year but we shall see
The neighborhood is so quite and clean. And all the property staff is amazing and nice. I have enjoyed my time living here. I have referred a couple of my family to move here.
It would be great if the leasing office would send an email notice or door flyer if the swimming pool is closed for the day. It would also be helpful if there were large package lockers so residents can easily procure their package if they work night shifts.