Riverbend

Clean and overall quiet community! Office staff is helpful and kind when issues arise. The maintenance staff is kind and quick when problem are raised to them.
I loved it in the beginning and then I fell into hardship and it seemed as if the new manager wouldn't work with me. The maintenance sucks ever since Darren left the maintenance here has gone to shit. They do absolutely nothing?
I enjoy the apartments however that are a couple of dissatisfactory things. We have so many wasps outside our patio that we can’t use it and the pool has turned green twice within the last month.
Things have been alot better with the new front office personnel here now. With the Covid 19 being here it has been harder to get to know people in the community, but social distancing is keeping us all safe.
Love my neighbors, love the feel of the apartments just wish that somethings were a little more taken care of like the bushes, the cleanliness of the buildings on the outside and the sprinklers leave mud and puddles in places and that gets tracked into my apartment. The staff are always friendly and sweet. The maintenance guys are super nice and always go out of their way to help.
Staff is exceptional. Lots of windows. I love the open grassy area in the middle of the complex. Angela, Landon and Jeffrey are extremely nice and even though I have only been here for a month, I am always greeted with a smile and they address me by my name.
It is a nice place to live. I have lived at riverbend apartments for 12 years. The pool is my favorite place to go in the summer time. I am glad they put in bbqers.
A great place to live! Quite neighborhood. And the office staff is amazing!! Angela and Landon go above and beyond to make sure you’re happy. The units are super nice and cozy.
I recently relocated from New Mexico to Salt Lake City and I currently reside at the Riverbend apartments. The service I received from the leasing staff, specifically Landon, was and continues to be outstanding. Landon, along with the assistance of management (Angela Dean) made it easier for me to move out of NM then it was to move across town in NM. I applied during the "height" of the Corona virus scare which made moving from out of state a bit more complicated. Luckily, Landon was with me every step of the way ensuring a smooth transition. Upon my arrival I wasn't just handed handed keys and a brochure. Landon took the time to go over all the pertinent information related to my move in, and made me a fresh cup of coffee! He then proceeded to give me a full tour of the complex e.g., pool, mail, gym, computer, and laundry facilities, After the exterior tour, Landon escorted me to my new apartment to give me an in depth explanatory interi or tour. Kudos to Landon and Riverbend!
Management is really helpful and friendly , we got all answers what we wanted to know , we are happy to join this community in the next couple of weeks