Riverbend

4.4

4.4

Matthew
Renae was extremely helpful with explaining everything about starting our lease. The day we toured the property we filled out paperwork and the next week officially moved in. Thanks again Renae!
Cynthia
Riverbend Staff is one great group. I really appreciate the way that they go out of there way to make me feel safe and at home . At the same time being very proportional. They always have a great adtitude and smile.
Anh
The place is nice and quiet. The maintenance crew is really good with keeping the ground clean. The people are nice and respectful. The parking is spacious
Madison
about 2 months ago
The complex itself and all the staff are incredibly nice. Honestly the only downside is the people that live around us. People always banging on the walls, some woman is always shrieking and cussing at her children, it’s difficult to get any “work from home” work actually done.
Mary
about 2 months ago
I love the maintenance team here at RiverBend. Anytime we've had a problem they've always been quick to get to it. And they check in to make sure that it's fixed.
Seth
about 2 months ago
It’s a place to live. Things could be better. Decent location. Close to a lot of things. Affordability if looking for an apartment friendly maintenance staff, office people
James
about 2 months ago
It's anice place helpful staff. It's also peaceful. The safe package pick up is very useful. The grounds are well kept. The only complaint I have is that I wish all the residents with pets would pick up after their pets.
Ray
about 2 months ago
Love it here people are nice amenities are ok and the apartments are really well kept up. The manager here is incredibly nice and there’s even a food park
Brianna
about 2 months ago
It’s a great complex. Has a very homey feel to it. Maintenance has always been extremely helpful and willing to help whenever needed. Management has always been helpful when I’ve been away for military service.
Andrew
2 months ago
Friendly staff and maintenance workers, with plenty of space to walk our puppy, and a fun little dog park to take him to. Neighbors are quiet for the most part