Riverbend

4.4

4.4

These apartments have a very welcoming and easy-going reputation! From the beginning I felt safe and as though the management really cares about its residents individually. It is a very well run complex with a lot of activities and not to mention great for pets!
I have really enjoyed my time here at Riverbend Apts. The Apts have lots of windows to provide plenty of natural light. The biggest plus in living here is the staff. Maintenance is quick to respond and a pleasure to talk to. They are friendly and always professional! The office staff are also very professional when it comes to addressing issues that arise but still makes time to say hello and see how your doing.
Everyone here is super friendly and overall the community is pretty quiet. I enjoy my time renting from RiverBend and appreciative of all the staff.
Gerald the cat came to visit :) (real name is unknown) Very welcoming environment, management was very helpful with our move. There are some little quirks that need fixing, but nothing major.
Everything's really nice so far. Walls are fairly sound proof. Everyone's really kind and there's a good atmosphere for the complex. Hot tub and pool are a great bonus too.
I enjoy living at Riverbend. It’s always quite and peaceful over here. Management is very friendly and respectful. When I put in a maintenance request maintenance always coming very quickly.
Kudos again to Landon Angela and the head of maintenance. Each and everyone of them continue to be extremely and in tune with the clients needs.You can sense that they take pride in their work and are professional about it!
There should be a designated smoking area or at least a minimum amount of feet that all smokers need to abide by. What is the point in having a patio and working windows if you can't enjoy the fresh air?
My boyfriend and I are first time renters and Landon seriously could not have made this process any easier for us. We are in LOVE with everything about our unit and this community so far, I really don’t think it gets any better than this for a first apartment. We definitely scored big time!
Being a part of this community has been a wonderful experience. This complex is so calm and welcoming. Definitely look forward to renewing our lease later this year.