Rivers Walk

4.4

4.4

Noran
about 6 hours ago
I love it here for the most part! However, the parking deck is horrible as I can never find parking after 10pm. I’ve actually dented my car on one of the poles before trying to get into a spot :(
Madison
about 6 hours ago
I really like the area but things were promised that I never received back from September and it’s been a pain to get in contact with LMS parking about a refund and still have never heard back after calling many times.
Verified Resident
about 18 hours ago
Nice apartments but parking is definitely very annoying, I feel like a better job could’ve been done with the parking garage. But super sweet staff and all of the amenities are really nice like the gym and study lounge:) overall I love living here and the location, just wish we had guest parking!!
Taylor
The river walk apartments are a very clean community and have excellent support staff if you ever need anything they are always the to help.
Cody
Great location, very nice apartments and amenities! I would recommend to any student or someone looking to move to the area that wants to be close to downtown.
Isabel
Love my apartment and love how well management responds if needed! Sometimes people can be loud when it is later at night but overall usually not bothered.
Nehemiah
I’ve met some awesome people in just my first week at Rivers Walk. The gym is great and living in a newly constructed community makes me feel like I’m experiencing the best Boone has to offer. It’s fye
Isabel
I love living here! Great maintenance team and everything is always clean and tidy. Little to no noise and super close to campus. My favorite part is the coffee in the study lounge!
Elizabeth
I have not been here long but I absolutely love it I’m in a 4 bedroom apartment and it is so spacious and neat also i sub-leased my room and my roommates are incredibly nice and welcoming!
Shyanne
Only issue is wifi refuses to work but everything is great! I love the amenities and the maintenance is quick and very nice. The study room is my favorite I go for coffee and the huge tv almost every day.