Rivers Walk

4.5

4.5

Great community, very clean- only complaint is that there is no guest parking and we were told there would be. Also our AC doesn’t work sometimes and the outlets in our main apartment. The pool is nice and so are the staff.
I am new to North Carolina, moving from Florida was challenging and a bit intimidating. I feel I found the right place to live here at Rivers Walk, not only do I feel safe but the staff here is very welcoming and helpful.
I have continued to love my time living at rivers walk! Great maintenance staff is always on top of resident needs. The location is great and I always find myself in the study lounge because it is such a cool space!
Somewhat lacking community, but the rest of the apartment, it’s facilities, the staff, and overall atmosphere, is fantastic! I’m looking forward to joining more community events in the future.
Love living here just can be a bit noisy on some days, mostly Thursday, when people run up and down the halls at crazy hours of the night sometimes with their dogs. But other than that love it here!
awesome sauce great staff great maintenance and i just love the location. it is so perfect for students and I really like that aspect. the community is also great
Its great! I really like all of the staff and everyone is so kind. the apartments themselves are very good and my roomates and I have had no issues so far.
The community is great. All of my neighbors are so friendly and amazing. All of the workers making life a breeze when I have any questions or concerns.
The staff is super welcoming ! I love the study room and gym and everyone here is so nice. I have a great view and it’s super close to campus.
Really wish there was more parking! Enjoy the proximity to school and King Street, but wish there was a better parking situation especially with the cooler weather coming.